UFOs

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

UFOs

Post by daniel » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:58 am

Lanny, a military friend of mine caught this rather interesting photo in the Saudi Arabian desert:
ufo-right-turn.jpg
UFO making sharp turn
I saw the same thing many years ago over Norwich, Connecticut but this is the first time I've seen someone catch it on a photo. It is no meteor, for sure. Over those years of thinking about it, I concluded it was some kind of unmanned craft, because a pilot would naturally ease into a turn, whereas a computer would just slam the control to a different direction when it got to a certain elevation. As to what or where it came from--no idea!
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: UFOs

Post by Andrew » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:03 pm

Did he just take the pic or is it from a video he took?
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:34 am

daniel wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:58 am
I concluded it was some kind of unmanned craft, because a pilot would naturally ease into a turn, whereas a computer would just slam the control to a different direction when it got to a certain elevation.
Unless there is a certain energy field around the flying object that would enable a present pilot to navigate hard turns without any effect in the interior.
You can't tell the altitude in the photo but an unmanned craft seems a reasonable conclusion without any more data. At least now where everybody knows what a quadcopter is and can do, people can stretch their mind wide enough to realize that with enough money bigger and different versions of drones and copters can and most probably do exist. Same goes for smaller versions. Ever seen the short film Slaughterbots?

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:36 am

Andrew wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:03 pm
Did he just take the pic or is it from a video he took?
Facebook reply:
Lanny Gilbertson wrote:Actually to be honest I didn't even notice anything in the sky besides the moon and a few stars.. In Saudi you really don't see stars due to all the sand in the air / atmosphere... so I decided to snap a few pics with my phones camera. I thought nothing of it.. then a few days later I was reviewing the pictures and noticed what I caught. We (my crew) were heading to a job deep in the desert. We had a Sony camera in the truck as well (not sure of the model) and I took pictures with that.. it is a work camera. By the time I noticed what i got from my phone the camera was long gone (a few crew members left the site location we went to, camera was in the truck).. so I hope to get the camera and see if i have any better pictures of this.

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:46 am

animus wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:34 am
Ever seen the short film Slaughterbots?
Smart weapons the size of bugs... that is terrifying, because they have probably already developed it.