The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by DSKlausler » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:57 am

That's a lot of stuff.

Thus far, I'm in agreement that this is fraudulent - on many levels. I reserve the right, of course, to modify that opinion when I see verified deaths based upon valid tests. So far, I have not seen mention of a bonafide test. I have seen trustworthy sources calling the "virus" a real pathogen; I have seen trustworthy sources claiming actual ICU doctors (Italy) DEAD.

Whether or not the root cause is some illness - planted, created, or targeted - here's what is to come (sorry if it was mentioned in one of your many links): If you refuse to be "tested" you will be effectively shunned (this will hurt those of us employed); if you refuse the toxic mandated "vaccine", you will be penalized/quarantined... IMPRISONED.

Not good on any level...unless you're of the elite$.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:09 am

Just before I checked this site I was planning to make a new thread but Chris beat me to it. Mine would've been different though: I was wondering what Bruce would've said about all this stuff whats going on, if he was still alive that is. If this pandemic is start for the fall of European Union its going to be good thing for Finland I believe, no more EU laws. Bad things are already happening here as well in other places around the world exept maybe China thats getting up on its feet again. Corporations and small firms are done for, mass unemployment is upon us. Only thing missing would be some religious figurehead appearing in the sky that would tell us "I will save you if you bow down to me!", but that comes from the elite with more subtlety.
Enjoy the Silence

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Billy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:33 am

Hi Folks,

It's been a while since last I've visited this site. I thank you all for your continued efforts in remaining active here on the Forum.

I want to let folks know that efforts are currently underway to create a global, inter-connected network of individuals, from across spheres. As I've told Chris, the fact that TPTB have chosen to 'go big' with the lie means that they leave themselves open to being revealed to more and more people. Surprisingly, I'm already seeing this happening.

Here is a recent 'Owl Post' that I've received from Hogwarts. I encourage folks to spread this, far and wide, as we here are doing: http://septclues.com/VARIOUS%20MATERIAL ... me%20I.pdf

To get straight to the heart of the matter, I suggest watching this short 10-minute video, from a virologist in Germany: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBB9bA-gXL4
Again, feel free to share, with anyone whom is questioning the current narrative.

And so, while messages and forum posts are nice, I'd like to connect with each of you, personally; via tele, preferably. Please send me a private message here, and we'll look communicate, so that I can fill you in on the current efforts that are being made here.

Best,
Billy

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Billy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:25 am

Ya'll might find this video helpful, as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_5DL2 ... e=youtu.be

Note that more and more folks are now being officially 'diagnosed' with COVID-19, so it's important to gain a better understanding as to what exactly they are looking at with these tests.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:53 pm

I got to wonder if all or some of these people who allegedly died of this corona virus, are real after all. Some of them must be real though, but some might be just made up for the sake of the panic and fear. Also came to mind that maybe some cases are labeled as corona virus that are just common cold or influenza virus, just the sake of fear, to keep people in quarantine.

It is official now that area around Helsinki (with the capital itself too, duh) is off limits, since there has been most cases and they are now closing it from the rest of the country, should've done it sooner some believe.
Enjoy the Silence

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator

Post by trippingthelight » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:12 am

Just a theory.....

I just listened to this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLG4B007kKk - Global Shutdown: A NEW THEORY Feat. Michael Tsarion - Truth Warrior LIVE) and it raised a few points I had been thinking of myself. In the UK (and I'm assuming elsewhere?) they are turning massive exhibition centres into temporary hospitals filled with thousands of beds. Yes online many many videos are claming that the hospitals are in fact very quiet. I myself have seen my local Infirmary literally empty (albeit only a local town building, but also the main borough hospital has only had one claimed death - with underlying illness, of course) so can confirm on a smaller scale that this is true. So WHY are they converting these gigantic areas to warzone like temporary hospitals when actual hospitals are potentially not very busy? And is the main purpose of the 'virus', really to get everyone at home, away from seeing something?

The video above is really interesting but the point of my interest starts around 45 mins where Tsarion talks about how explosives have been widely planted across the world under popular areas, schools, shops etc

Samson option anyone?
Israel says they have nuclear missiles aimed at cities all over Europe, which they curiously and insanely regard as ‘hostile’, this being the preferred choice of target of the Israeli Air Force. Israel routinely calls the USA ‘anti-semitic’ too. Does anything strike you a being a little odd about that? Like what the hell are we fighting for Israel for? If you want to do something to protect your security, address the issue of the Samson Option every day to your media and to all others till that threat is properly dealt with. Demand that it be the topmost issue from amongst all others until those Israeli nukes are confiscated. That is the only threat the whole world faces, not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not Libya, not Iran or any other nation, but Israel, the gangster bully boys.
According to the noted Jewish journalist Seymour Hersh, the Samson Option "doomsday plan" refers not to setting of a nuclear bomb in the Sinai desert, but rather lashing out Europe and the rest of the world with nuclear weapons in the event that the Zionist state is faced with regime change.

Also, Some info I found on 'viruses'
FIrstly, viruses are not living organisms or living microbes. They do not have a respiratory system, nor do they have a nucleus or digestive system. Viruses are not alive and viruses are not contagious. The fear behind Coronavirus, for instance, is wholly unwarranted. Forget everything you think you know about viruses and bacteria. You have been lied to
Cell cultures are grown in controlled conditions outside their natural environment, wherein cells are artificially kept alive by fluids that are toxic and do damage to cellular activity. In such a sterile environment, cells cannot utilize the full range of their normal cleansing methods as they would in the human body.
In the processes of phagocytosis, cellular debris and dead and dying tissue are absorbed and discarded for elimination out of the body. It is bacteria that first and foremost carry out this process in large part—mainly as scavengers. Fungus and parasites are called upon as needed in special cases, and in this process, small amounts of viruses may be utilized to accompany all other processes. All of these processes are alive, but viruses are not alive. In such an artificial environment wherein cells are kept alive but not healthy by serums, cells will degenerate, and their viral janitors will become prominent. Viruses do not multiply on their own. When added to fertile petri-dishes that sustain cellular life, no additional viral protein structures appear. Only when cells are added is there multiplication of viral protein structures. However, this is because petri-dishes are not the proper or healthy environment for cells, and so viral waste occurs. This is because cells must manufacture viruses to cleanse themselves in such a toxic environment since they do not have access to the full range of their cleansing processes as would occur in the body.
Viruses are necessary to dissolve dead and dying tissue when tissue is so toxic that living microbes cannot feed upon and eliminate those tissues, waste, and cellular debris without being poisoned to death.
The above virus quotes are found on Reddit, I dont specifically use Reddit but on searching for things I found these comments and found them incredibly interesting and they are from one user in particular (https://www.reddit.com/user/JGCS7/) who seems to be very knowledgeable and answers questions a lot like daniel/Bruce did. It's well worth looking over his information.

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator

Post by trippingthelight » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:05 am

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:27 am

Good work trippingthelight, I found similar info on viruses relating to Rife and co. as well.

In an unsurprising development, check this out:
Scotland’s “Sinister” Covid19 Response

Suspend Trial by Jury Coronavirus (Scotland) Bill removes and undermines hard-won legal protections

The new legal powers sought by Scotland’s devolved law-makers undermine ideas of justice in place for hundreds of years, according to the Scottish Criminal Bar Association.

The new Coronavirus (Scotland) Bill grants sweeping powers to Nicola Sturgeon and the Scottish Parliament, and makes dramatic changes to the criminal justice system.

Among a long list of changes, the Bill seeks to:

* Replace trial by jury with bench trials, presided over by a Judge or local Sheriff
* Remove the maximum time of 140 days an accused can await trial
* Relax hearsay evidence law, allowing judges to hear pre-recorded witness statements that are not open to cross-examination

The new rules, unlike similar Diplock rules used in Northern Ireland in 1970s, do not guarantee an automatic right of appeal.

The Scottish Judiciary claims these powers are vital to protecting people from potential coronavirus infections, whilst following the European Convention on Human Rights requirements for an “effective justice system”.

But the Scottish Criminal Bar Association strongly disagrees.

In a statement on their website, SCBA President Ronnie Renucci QC wrote:

"The SCBA believes that these draconian measures seeking to bring about seismic changes to our system of justice are premature, disproportionate and ill-advised. They are at best a knee-jerk reaction to an as yet unquantified problem instigated by panic or at worst, something far more sinister."

A long-form response, going point-by-point through the bill is available here.
http://www.advocates.org.uk/media/3326/ ... d-bill.pdf

Will other countries follow Scotland’s example? It remains to be seen. We will no doubt be discussing this unsettling development more in the future.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/31/sco ... l-by-jury/
----------------

This is what they do when the virus is nothing more than the common cold or flu blown massively out of proportion, just think what the next psyop will bring. It might be time for that V or Running Man style resistance movement to start up.

I have been checking the off-guardian website above and the SWPR one below for info as they have been reliable and have great sources showing this sham up for what it is:

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/#latest

The Political Moonshine blog is interesting, if they are correct about the angle that this is all being done to try and impeach Trump but we will see how that plays out as it is written by Trump fans and I still see him as a pawn and puppet of the elite that cannot be trusted.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:59 am

trippingthelight wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:05 am
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhudT0Ssnt4[/youtube]
Thanks for this great video! Now, I've forwarded to friends and my scientist sister who poo poo what this guys is saying...why? Bc this isn't what they teach you in school. Hmmm, I thought to myself...WWLBD? Yes! What would Lone Bear do?! He'd say do your own research. Well, that's what I'm doing. And in what I'm reading, I tend to agree with what this guy is saying about viruses. I'm no doctor and I'm no scientist, but I'm done being at the mercy of what others say and write on these matters. I think I'm finally able to breath a big sigh of relief. The information I've found on this virus stuff dates back to Antoine Bechamp in the 1800's...and I think even further back from that. And he basically says the same thing as this guys does. But why are others poo pooing him? Well, bc the stuff they were taught is about Louis Pasteur. It's much like what happened with Edison getting credit for inventing the light bulb. He did not invent anything...he just had the money to get someone else's idea patented! LB wasn't kidding when he'd say that everything you know is backwards...taught to you that way. And based on what that guy in the video talks about how a virus can only get into you from the outside...via vaccination...made me think...could there be a common denominator with all the people diagnosed with covid19 or dying as a result of it? Say, perhaps, that they are regular recipients of the annual flu shot???? Wish someone would do a study on that! Because what's going to come out of this pandemic...yup, another vaccine, full of covid19...and all the previous versions of epidemic viruses (mers, sars, avian, bovine).

Anyway, I'm glad to see that stuff is still being posted here...I've been missing Bruce and all the stuff that would get posted here. So, to all, a great big thank you!

And in case anyone is interested, while I haven't finished with this book (and there are others that I want to read as well), here is a link for the book I'm reading now online about Pasteur and Bechamp: http://arizonaenergy.org/BodyEnergy/antoine_bechamp.htm

This led me to look more into Bechamp: https://www.ionherbs.com/blogs/news/wha ... lu-vaccine

user737
Discens
Discens

Post by user737 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 pm

Similar discussions on RS2 forum:

Material and Cosmic diseases
https://reciprocal.systems/phpBB3/viewt ... f=11&t=620

The triplicity of human structure
https://reciprocal.systems/phpBB3/viewt ... f=11&t=630

Microzymas and the Kyungrak System (The Work of Antoine Bechamp)
https://reciprocal.systems/phpBB3/viewt ... f=11&t=616
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator

Post by trippingthelight » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:30 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:59 am
The information I've found on this virus stuff dates back to Antoine Bechamp in the 1800's
Yes, Pasteur vs Bechamp, lots of info on this available for those that look, this is an interesting read https://vexmansthoughts.wordpress.com/2019/10/20/4062/

Also, this is essential viewing https://youtu.be/GWRbIIaPV78 - The Anatomy of Covid-19
Presentation and Q&A from Dr. Andrew Kaufman on exosomes that are created inside cells to clear up toxins in the body. The exosomes are the 'virus', created internally to cleanse. Acting like a sponge, removing toxicity inside our bodies from the air we breathe and food we eat every day.

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:34 pm

user737 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 pm
Similar discussions on RS2 forum:
That's great info user737. Thank you! I've never really looked at the information on the RS2 forum bc I never felt worthy enough, I guess (it feels so beyond my thinking, but I try to understand it as best as I can). I'm glad to have seen the info on Antoine Bechamp posted by Billy :D

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:16 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:30 pm
PeacefulMe wrote:
The information I've found on this virus stuff dates back to Antoine Bechamp in the 1800's
Also, this is essential viewing https://youtu.be/GWRbIIaPV78 - The Anatomy of Covid-19
Presentation and Q&A from Dr. Andrew Kaufman on exosomes that are created inside cells to clear up toxins in the body. The exosomes are the 'virus', created internally to cleanse. Acting like a sponge, removing toxicity inside our bodies from the air we breathe and food we eat every day.
I just finished watching this and all I can say is wow, I feel like we are so being duped as a species. I mean, even HIV is an exosome. It isn't a virus at all (in the sense that it's being sold to us). All it is is how our body's react to toxins, bacteria, stress, etc to keep our cells healthy. Not a cause, but a reaction. Unbelievable. Thanks for sharing!

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:33 am

Pepe Escobar has it right from a geopol/nwo point of view..

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... only-test/
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

7Serpent
Centurio
Centurio

Post by 7Serpent » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:21 am

Looks like Rappoport has also chimed in to the Psyop situation...

https://home.solari.com/the-creation-of ... rappoport/

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:08 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:30 pm
This one tells alot of "viruses" that are really exosomes. Thanks for that I try and share this video since it has pictures so people see the stuff and doesn't just take "the word" of it. There was this one person who was about a week or little over week ago excited about "the end of the world" and now few days ago I saw him he was very depressed and angry at the situation he was in, so I'm gonna try and get him to watch that video so he might get better view of the things that are going on.

Didn't even need to watch till the end, only 40 mins did it and even less so if you skip 18 mins at the start where the "good stuff" starts at.
Enjoy the Silence

7Serpent
Centurio
Centurio

Post by 7Serpent » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:54 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:
trippingthelight wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:05 am
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhudT0Ssnt4[/youtube]
Thanks for this great video! Now, I've forwarded to friends and my scientist sister who poo poo what this guys is saying...why? Bc this isn't what they teach you in school. Hmmm, I thought to myself...WWLBD? Yes! What would Lone Bear do?! He'd say do your own research. Well, that's what I'm doing. And in what I'm reading, I tend to agree with what this guy is saying about viruses.
Oops, that video has been removed by youtube for violating their policy...of what , telling the truth?

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:45 pm

user737 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:46 pm