The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:33 am

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:33 am

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

7Serpent
Centurio
Centurio

Post by 7Serpent » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Citizens issue Stand Down Order to authorities after nullifying and outlawing COVID regulations

I have seen this commonwealth thing before and they were do similar things against the catholic church...nothing happened that i am aware of. If the human race doesn't take the offensive soon we won't have anyone else to blame. It will be end of the road and thanks for all the fish. This attempt is at least is a great opportunity to give awareness and I hope this spreads around the globe to free us all and break the chains of SLaVERY.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:46 am

They use dogs to sniff out corona virus now.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... r-covid-19
This brings the question what kind of substance is in the wipe they need to use for the quick test? Is it something that promotes/hides certain genemarkers for the dogs to detect, which then later can be used to track down certain people with those specific genes to do whatever with them?
Enjoy the Silence

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:41 pm

This is all madness. I don't think Bruce could have survived the quantum exponential growth of stupidity that's engulfed this planet the last 6 months even if he was healthy. I know there's an Endgame that will be the Cabal "losing," but this process is psychologically and spiritually torturous. Maddening.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:44 am

Andrew wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:41 pm
This is all madness. I don't think Bruce could have survived the quantum exponential growth of stupidity that's engulfed this planet the last 6 months even if he was healthy. I know there's an Endgame that will be the Cabal "losing," but this process is psychologically and spiritually torturous. Maddening.
This cheered me up, nice one Andrew! :lol:

I agree completely, operation brainwashing continues daily. If only people would switch off the box in their living room that is filling them with disinformation, that would be a good start.

Kent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Kent » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:07 am

On another, but related note; what do we make of Trump 'testing positive' for covid? Or is it best not to mire ourselves in the details of political machinations? It does make me wonder if the election will be put off. And if that's the intent, why?

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:39 pm

As Obi-Wan says, "It's a trick. Send no reply." It's very easy to utilize "I'm Covid positive," for something else, since you can be Covid-positive and have no symptoms of illness whatsoever! I suspect it's bait of some sort, which Dems in this country have shown time again they will take.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

7Serpent
Centurio
Centurio

Post by 7Serpent » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:22 pm

Here's a trick just in time for Halloween !

Trick or treat and you go to jail for "CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY"

A great display of simple 6th grade logic and some simple homework on what the PCR test is capable of doing. It was never designed to test for a active viral infection, as stated by the designer of the test himself.

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:44 am

Thanks for sharing this 7serpent, I have passed it on to many people including Miles Mathis.

Miles replied to say thanks for bringing it to his attention and that he would do a post about it, so this one's thanks to you:

http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Covid Hits A Wall:
http://mileswmathis.com/covid3.pdf

An encouraging sign and more people are waking up to the Nazi SNP Government in Scotland after the applied yet more lockdown nonsense to the central belt but people are beginning to wise up to the whole Seasonal Flu PCR Pandemic charade, hopefully others will follow.

7Serpent
Centurio
Centurio

Post by 7Serpent » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:36 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:44 am
Thanks for sharing this 7serpent, I have passed it on to many people including Miles Mathis.

Miles replied to say thanks for bringing it to his attention and that he would do a post about it, so this one's thanks to you:

http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Covid Hits A Wall:
http://mileswmathis.com/covid3.pdf

An encouraging sign and more people are waking up to the Nazi SNP Government in Scotland after the applied yet more lockdown nonsense to the central belt but people are beginning to wise up to the whole Seasonal Flu PCR Pandemic charade, hopefully others will follow.
Thanks very much for that extra work CHris !! I notice that the video on boohootube is gone??

Well guess what....Here is an even better one !! from a group of medical physicians, scientist and freedom activist in Germany on 10-10-20. This is totally AWSUM. In Lak'esh to all the worlds people, humans that it is.

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:11 am

No worries, I saved a copy of the video so if anyone wants it sent over let me know. I am sure it will be on another platform like bitchute by now.

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:59 pm

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:01 pm

We need more people like Harry.

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator

Post by trippingthelight » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:58 am

After briefly looking into astrology recently, it seems 2020 was earmarked to be a turbulent year by a number of people due to what I have now learned to be 'synods', an alignment of planets either from a heliocentric or geocentric viewpoint, also known as a 'conjunction'. There are 3 happening this year which is quite significant. I know Andrew is into this, so he will be able to add to this i'm sure. If you are short on time skip down to the Nick Anthony Fiorenza part a little further down.

As an introduction here are some quotes below from a post from 31st December 2019 at
https://starsintheircourses.com/2019/12 ... ring-year/
The coming Great Conjunction (Jupiter-Saturn) will occur in the Air Sign of Aquarius, and for the next 200 years or so, all Great Conjunctions will fall in Air signs.
When the Great Conjunctions shift elements, there is usually an accompanying shift in focus and world power structures.
---More on this 'great conjunction' of Saturn-Jupiter later.---

First the Saturn-Pluto conjunction and the start of its new 34 year cycle.
on January 12, there will be a Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn, and Mercury and the Sun will join with these two giant planets. This conjunction is taking place right on the nodal axis, emphasizing an already dramatic transit. While I do believe that we can avoid the impact of Pluto if we want to, modern society has embraced this troublesome planet. We are likely to see troubling news on the world stage.

“This year promises to be quite a hectic and turbulent year. Yet, these changes will be necessary to prepare us to enter the new era. Much of the turbulence will happen on the world stage, and we have a choice as to how much we allow ourselves to get caught up in it. The key is to accept that life is change. Avoid holding on to the familiar structures of the past, because they are falling apart. This is a time for letting go, not for building. There will be plenty of time to build once the new era starts in 2021.
This January 12th synod is Saturn-Pluto-Ceres with an Eris square.

And from 'Zodiac Poetry Astrology' in December 2019
The Hydra of power is rearing its many, ugly heads — tyranny, bondage, corruption, abuse. What was once concealed, obscured, is slowly acquiring a very tangible consistence, and by the time Saturn meets Pluto in the skies, it will be in plain sight.

unchecked power is coming to the forefront, becoming blatant, manifest, undeniable.

the Saturn/Pluto conjunction of January 2020 represents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to lay the foundations for a more sustainable and dignified existence
https://www.zodiacpoetryastrology.com/s ... corn-2020/
We can expect this cycle to have an exceptionally potent awakening, from early 2019 leading up to the conjunction on 12 January 2020 and approximately two years following it.
The Saturn–Pluto cycle occurs approximately every 33 to 38 years. This deep connection of energy represents the redistribution of power in the world or, in other words, the group making decisions affecting universal energy.
To give you an idea of the magnitude behind a Saturn Pluto Conjunction – David Rockefeller, one of the world’s richest and most influential bankers, was born under a Saturn–Pluto cycle (conjunction) as was Rupert Murdoch (opposition), head of a massive media empire, and Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, listed as the wealthiest person in the world for a number of years.
Saudi Arabia, a country possessing some of the largest supplies of oil in the world, was established under a Saturn–Pluto opposition.
https://tameera.com/powerful-saturn-plu ... -jan-2020/
Interestingly the reformation started right on a Saturn-Pluto conjunction in 1517 (https://planetwaves.net/what-happened-a ... capricorn/)
And an opposition of Saturn-Pluto occurred in the summer of 2001, weeks before 9/11.
When Saturn and Pluto meet in 90-degree type aspects (conjunction, square and opposition), the prevailing emotional quality tends to be fear. And that is often used to leverage political changes that would not ordinarily be so easy to pull off were people more relaxed. We might say that under Saturn-Pluto, paranoia feeds oppression.
https://planetwaves.net/eyes-on-mind-on ... nct-pluto/
With these already piqued my interest, a little more searching found another site in duck duck go run by an astrologer named Nick Anthony Fiorenza - https://www.lunarplanner.com. The links were actually dead links (account suspended - hmmm), however the teaser in the search result made my mouth water and a little dig on the wayback machine gave me the archive and mind was blown at the level of insight.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170606033 ... index.html

Its an archive from 2017 with a very interesting introduction:
In the year 2020, three major planetary cycles complete and begin anew, creating a societal reset.
• The Saturn-Pluto synod occurs on January 10, 2020, initiating a new 34-year cycle. This is a compounded synod with Ceres and Mars.
• The Jupiter-Pluto synod occurs on July 31, 2020, initiating a new 12.5-year cycle. This is also a compounded synod with the asteroid Pallas.
• The Jupiter-Saturn synod occurs on November 2, 2020, initiating a new 20-year cycle.
this quote from wiki on Coronavirus
On 10 January 2020, Li Wenliang, Chinese ophthalmologist and coronavirus whistleblower, started having symptoms of a dry cough. On 12 January 2020, Wenliang started having a fever. He was admitted to the hospital on 14 January 2020.
This Saturn-Pluto-Ceres synod on and around the 10th Jan 2020 has started this 'societal reset', remember that page was from 2017. There's a lot more...............
More digging found an post of his from 2018 (although the wayback only has a January 2020 archive of) with a headings of "The 2020 ”Societal Reset” & “The Great Transformation“ 2020-2030" Sounding very like Klaus Schwab (World Economic Forum) and his "Great Reset" ??!! :shock: :shock:

Two archives of the same page are below. You can see it was posted in Sept 2018 on the google cache.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200128021 ... .html#2019
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... r.com/2020

Some quotes from that post are quite remarkable considering when it was written, he talks about "Disruptive Technologies & the emergence of a new Sociopolitical-Economic Paradigm". Totally on the money just with that one line. The post is incredibly detailed about the significance of this astrology going into the future and the changes it will bring in society and technology and how the same patterns have happened in the past. He goes into astrological history involving the origin of the financial system and the Templars and Rothchilds so he has some level of the groups wielding power over the world.
One of the most interesting things I found is that Mayer Amschel (Anschel) Rothschild (February 23, 1744 – September 19, 1812), who was the founder of the Rothschild banking dynasty and is considered the "founding father of international finance," initiated his career in banking in 1757 (the time of the Pluto-Eris synod and geocentric conjunction). The Rothschild family, of course is one of the several families of the oligarchy in control of global finance and the subsequent control of banking, money and politics worldwide, and of the resultant human condition; i.e., the masses living in subservience to and dependant upon the global financial dynasty. Mayer Amschel Rothschild secured an apprenticeship under Jacob Wolf Oppenheimer, at the banking firm of Simon Wolf Oppenheimer in Hanover, in 1757. Jacob taught Rothschild about foreign trade and currency exchange, before he returned to his brothers' business in Frankfurt in 1763.
The Pluto Eris Square occurring now is liken to the Last Quarter Moon in a lunar cycle, a time of transition in the cycle, much like clearing a stage setting and removing costumes in a stage production, or a time of plowing under the crops and preparing the soil for the next growing season, except this transition is occurring in a ~359-year cycle.

Considering the above mentioned events occurring at the start of the Pluto-Eris cycle, we may deduce this last quarter transition may affect the global financial oligarchies, the control of global economic systems, and international trade, especially between China and US, if not accelerating conflict.
So we enter the last quarter of this Pluto-Eris cycle which began in 1757, the same year Mayer amschel Rothschild started his career in banking.
The last few years of 2010 (2016 through 2020) creates the ending of an era on Earth, with a new era starting to emerge in 2020. The completion of the previous 2000-2020 cycle, and new cycle to emerge in 2020 are of exceptional significance because they occur at the primary reset created by their synods with Pluto. The Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto conjunctions, and the new synodic cycles all occurring in 2020, engage a significantly new evolutionary energetic for all of humanity

Jupiter-Saturn cycles are one of the most powerful and influential in our solar system dynamics. Jupiter's magnetic field creates a huge, intense and complex magnetosphere that is larger than the diameter of the Sun and envelops the orbit of Saturn.

The Jupiter-Saturn 20-year synodic cycle starting on November 2, 2020 “The Jupiter-Saturn synod occurs at the location of Pluto in the U.S. chart. This will surely have significant influence for the U.S. as a country, its sociopolitical structure and in its status as as a world power.

The Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto conjunctions, and the new synodic cycles all occurring in 2020, engage a significantly new evolutionary energetic for all of humanity.
With the US election on the 3rd November, the result surely could create some fireworks. Although Mark Knight (waykiwayki) is in the flat earth crows he is a keen astrologer and he said there would be another important move on the 30th/31st October and low and behold, the UK, France and Germany all announce further mass lockdowns in unison on the first full moon Halloween in 72 years.

Fiorenza continues to talk about a
“formation of an entirely new sociopolitical-economic-technological paradigm, surely to emerge throughout the 2020s.”

“The disruption of our old world paradigm and the birthing of a new is at hand. Participating as if things are going to continue in the same way will result in wasted efforts, and worse yet, will leave us evolving lives based upon infrastructures that may no longer exist in the very near future.”
This last quote is similar to the starsintheircourses quote at the start of this post. Trying to continue in the old paradigm could be fruitless, could we use this new era to our advantage? Is this a full scale show of domination to fully submit us completely and forever to their power? It looks like something big is happening around the winter solstice, 21st December 2020, this is the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction and numerous people have speculated on events on this date. I've also read the possibility that our calendar is skewed by 8 years and THIS is the 2012 end date the Mayans prophesied. Is this the year our DNA is set to enlightened and Coronavirus is the big NWO attempt to stop the event and plunge us further into servitude and slavery?
In January 2020, a massive planetary Energy Activation is due to occur on Earth at the time of the Saturn / Pluto conjunction. At this time, the planetary Solar Plexus Chakra located at Uluru (formerly Ayre’s Rock) and Kata Tjuta, in Central Australia, will be fully activated.
Aboriginal lore tells of a ritual back in the Dreamtime that was interrupted and never completed. This ritual was meant to fulfil the Great Plan of the Earth Spirit. Once the ritual is consummated, ‘perfection will spread throughout the world’. In other words, this ritual will open the way from 4th to 5th World Consciousness.’
This event is symbolised by a Great Pole, or Cosmic Umbilical Cord, which unites Earth with the Sun. It is predicted that this Cord will begin to function in 2020 AD, at the time of the Saturn / Pluto conjunction.
Together, Uluru and Kata Tjuta form the world Solar Plexus Chakra. This is the primary Chakra for the maintenance of global health and vitality of the planet, and all living things. If things are not right here, then the whole world system suffers.
It is NOW time for this to be healed. The healing began in October, 2019, when a total ban on climbing the Highly Sacred site of Uluru was declared.
According to Robert Coon, author of ‘The Rainbow Serpent and the Holy Grail,’ this powerful activation will also involve a blast of Divine Light and Energy through the song lines (ley lines) of the planet, connecting all of Earth’s main Chakras together, and most especially one of the main Energy Arteries / song lines referred to by the Aboriginal people as The Rainbow Serpent (representing Divine Feminine Energy to many).
This line starts at Uluru (solar plexus) and travels through Bali (world purification centre), to Glastonbury (heart and third eye chakras), to Lake Titicaca (sacral chakra) and then back around and through to Uluru.
https://redwolfremarks.wordpress.com/20 ... ars-kutay/
Nick Anthony Fiorenza talks about the new technologies of decentralised Internet (Dweb), blockchain and cryptocurrencies:
These emerging technologies will decentralize the internet, resulting in a societal transformation similar to that which occurred with the introduction of the World Wide Web in the early 1990s
Decentralised all sounds well however I have been reading a lot of Alison McDowell at https://wrenchinthegears.com/ and her research on Human Capital Markets involving decentralisation and blockchain and how humans are set to be enslaved again, this time digitally where achieving social metrics will be the mechanism that pays our wages and which the billionaires will trade with. In the UK, the chancellor has talked about only subsidising peoples wages in this 'pandemic' for 'viable jobs', what the hell is a viable job? And who decides which jobs are viable? I would say viable jobs and jobs that AI cannot do or we will have no market for in the forthcoming 'Fourth Industrial Revolution'. In this new tech revolution, our lives will be on blockchain with a global digital and trackable identity and lives will be subject to a 'gamification' with every aspect logged and a digital personality will be updated based on how you behave physically and emotionally in real life. This will be linked to credits/tokens in the virtual world, all linked through blockchain to medical records, insurance and government agencies. Make the 'incorrect' choice for example at the supermarket and this will impact your social metrics, maybe a ‘push notification’ or ‘nudge’ on an app/device like https://www.dnanudge.com/ or https://www.lifedna.com/ which will warn you when a ‘bad’ choice might be made.

Doctors may refuse to treat you if you have made too many of these incorrect choices or posted something that wasn't 'factual' on facebook. There was a massive social engineering in the UK when Corona hit about not overwhelming the NHS and a nationwide campaign for everyone to go out at 8pm on a Thursday to show support with lots of whooping and clapping. Mental, truly mental. However in this context this was probably priming for the population to accept the intrusion these devices will have and allow everyone to ‘make better choices’ to avoid creating work for the health services. We also see news reports all the time of people losing their jobs due to twitter or facebook posts. Seeing it in this context, it’s all programming for us to self police and behave for the ‘greater good’.

We have been trained over the years with seemingly innocuous things like step counters on our phones, diet and fitness apps, push notifications on our phones, fitbit and games like Minecraft, Roblox, Pokemon Go and Fortnite (massively funded by Chinese company Tencent). Classrooms all over the world have apps like Class Dojo where children get rewarded points for meeting certain criteria and docked points for failing to complete tasks or for mis-beahaviour, this is social engineering and when Alison McDowell calls 'gamification', our lives will be dominated by point leaderboards and social credit scores.

People are being paid to stay at home at the moment and a UBI (Universal Basic Income) is looking like a possibility. Life will be virtual, individual assets, even rights or privileges will be a virtual token on blockchain in digital accounts, awarded, removed or rationed at the hands of the government. Those thinking it will be great to stay at home and get paid will have a shock as they will need to engage in the smart contract and meet the metrics or get no money. Amongst other, the Guardian in the UK have a history of promoting this; (https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... finland-uk, https://www.theguardian.com/society/20 ... sic-income, https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... rus-shocks, https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... f-employed) and others https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coronav ... ncome.html, https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/ ... nequality/, https://news.sky.com/story/off-limits-s ... e-12116986

No longer talk from 'conspiracy theorists', Klaus Schwab talks about ‘smart dust’:
Worse still, as his own words confirm time and time again, his technocratic fascist vision is also a twisted transhumanist one, which will merge humans with machines in “curious mixes of digital-and-analog life”, which will infect our bodies with “Smart Dust” and in which the police will apparently be able to read our brains.

https://winteroak.org.uk/2020/10/05/kla ... ist-reset/
And then an addition to the Internet of Things, is the Internet of Bio-Nano Things:
In the area of environmental sustainability, bacteria could be programmed and deployed in different surroundings, such as the sea or “smart” cities, to sense for toxins and pollutants, gather data, and undertake the bioremediation processes. In medicine and healthcare, bacteria could be programmed to swim to a chosen destination within the human body, produce and release the hormones to treat diseases.
https://pacojariego.me/2019/11/10/the-i ... no-things/
This is no longer crazy scientists and weird films talking about this, it is some of the most powerful people in the world!

There are two Black Mirror episodes which totally depict this new social system that is emerging.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifteen_Million_Merits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nosedive_(Black_Mirror)

Alison McDowell has some amazing information, this is a long presentation but worth the time.

It’s easy to merge this with Agenda 21 and ‘sustainable development’. The focus on food at the moment, especially meat and also our association with nature being highlighted in respect of ‘climate change’. Klaus Schwab from the WEF talks about ‘responsible eating’ in the book “The Great Reset” and to support the goals of reducing carbon this and carbon that, our interaction with nature will be limited because it has to ‘heal’. Every advert, TV show, celebrity interview, anything in the media has an agenda to get you on board with the narrative and primed for a big change in how we live so when they yank it all away from us, we’ll just think it’s something that needs to be done and thank our governments for looking after us. An example is this below from 'Tomfoolery' which got incredibly popular in the UK, but this kind of indoctrination is everywhere now, the to get people to accept their agenda.

Back to Nick Anthony Fiorenza :P

There’s some interesting notes on the Pluto-Eris Square, remember this was written in 2018.
The effect of the Pluto-Eris Square, occurring throughout 2020-2021, I suspect will catalyze deeper levels of transformation within the very fabric of human society
This stellar placement, perhaps one of the most progressively disruptive, suggests it may be a catalyst for tremendous accomplishment and attainment away from the established evolutionary modalities of the past. The extreme acceleration of progressive disruptive developments may have tremendous illuminating psychological repercussions. Realizations about the ramifications of these accomplishments may aid to initiate a total make-over of human society. It would extend into every facet of human culture and society, as well as and technologies associated with energy production. These developments may directly influence the disruption of the control of resources and the monetary system itself. Autonomous ownership and decentralized control of resources would make fundamental resources equally available to all people globally.

The most prominent area that the Pluto-Eris square would affect is global economics and the global financial system with Pluto directly associated with the Plutocracies and Oligarchies, and with Eris exposing clandestine activities in these systems, and the 270° square demarcates the time for change in the Pluto-Eris cycle, which is hallmarked by a "removing of the masks" and "plowing under the crops." Also see The Pluto-Eris ~359-year Synodic Cycle later in this article, which began in 1757, the time of the inception of the global financial empire.
There's immense detail on the website so well worth a dig around. It seems this guy was incredibly tuned to what was happening this year and unlike a lot of astrology sites he did have some idea of the structure of world power. Hopefully other people can extract more from the website. There is also a mega post on Solar Cycles and the coming Solar minimum.

There is a specific coronavirus page also, it's unfortunate that despite his knowledge of other things he takes the mainstream view on the virus.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=be
Three major planetary cycles complete and begin anew in 2020, creating a "Societal Reset," which demarcates our entry into the decade ahead. This reset is a part of the natural progression of evolutionary currents that ultimately serve humanity's maturation and subsequent capacity to mold a new world paradigm.
The heliocentric (synodic) square will occur amid the geocentric conjunction, in August of 2020, which demarcates our entry into the final (transitional) quarter of the 359-year Pluto-Eris cycle that began in 1757 CE, at the time of the inception of the global financial system. There are several reasons why the transition occurring throughout 2020 effects the economic infrastructure, however, the world events occurring at the start of the Pluto-Eris cycle also suggest a primary turning point for the underlying oligarchies in control of global finance and the subsequent control of banking, money, and politics worldwide, and of the resultant human condition, i.e., the masses living in subservience to and being dependant upon the global financial dynasty.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200519082 ... Cross.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20200128021 ... index.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20201016192 ... index.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20201016192 ... ycles.html

other links

https://off-guardian.org/2020/08/16/hum ... th-nature/
https://wrenchinthegears.com/2020/10/13 ... is-needed/

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Fraudulent PCR Tests Taken To Court

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:27 am

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Lockdowns, masks & vaccines

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:28 am

A peer reviewed study on how useless wearing a surgical mask to stop infection is:
https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/full/10.7326/M20-6817

People also forget that in the UK, before lockdown began, the Government stated that Covid was not an HCID.

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:16 am

An Anti-Vaxxer’s Letter To The Vaccinated

"I implore you to do as much research as you can before deciding whether or not you will join those who take the new COVID 19 vaccines. Please make the effort to look beyond the claims of globalist philanthropists, manufacturers, government advisors, the mainstream media and politicians."
https://in-this-together.com/anti-vaxxer-letter/

Together But Falling Apart

"However, the last nine months have been nothing but an absolutely dedicated, well organized and diligent global effort to re-brand the common flu as a devasting pandemic just barely under control."
https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/05/tog ... ing-apart/

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator

Post by trippingthelight » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:24 pm

As he does not post on youtube, some may not be aware the Richard D Hall, has now done an epic 5 part series on the Scamdemic. At near 5 hours it really is 'put the kettle' on time.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=1&gen=99

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: The COVID-19 Psyop - Media Spin On DC Chaos

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:53 pm

John Paul Rice is very well informed and has a nice message of hope at the end, enjoy:

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: The COVID Psyop: Criminals at work

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:11 pm

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:55 am

Another video well worth watching:

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: The COVID Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:29 pm

You Never Know
David Perez

The other day I called my homie, Big Danny, and asked what he thought was gonna make all this COVID madness go away.

“A comet hitting the earth, and the human race starting all over again,” he said.

“Besides that.”

“A meteor.”

Danny and I have often spoken about Earth’s history of cosmic catastrophes, tales of lost worlds and end times shared by virtually every culture on the planet, how history works in cycles, as the Hopis, among others, have expounded. How the knowledge of the First Nations is as scientific as anything that has come afterward.

A little background before I plow ahead.

Big Danny, a boxing trainer and voracious reader, is my go-to expert on all matters social, historical, economic, and political, and anything in-between. The two of us came of age in the 60s and 70s, raised in the streets of the South Bronx, in New York City, when the ghetto-in-progress ignited on the world stage as an epicenter of mass poverty and relentless arson, where heroin flowed like an oil spill.

Yet it was also an era of deep change, of cultural pride, revolutionary thinking and action, amidst a community that had many shining moments, including the nourishing of Salsa music, and the birth of Hip-Hop.

Danny and I have grown to believe that there are multi-levels of smart: academic, political, spiritual, and intuitive. But especially street smart, that special type of knowing that combines intelligence with survival skills and a heightened sense of detecting bullshit.

Since day one, we’ve both agreed that the official COVID narrative is reeking with bullshit. And if that meant being called a “conspiracy theorist,” we accepted that as a badge of honor.

So there we were, talking about what it would take to end the “crazy-ass shit” going down. After acknowledging (yet another) possible apocalypse, we talked about the Matrix, aka the Mass Media, the corporate-owned entity that manufactures consent, and how there’s already plenty of resistance to the COVID virtual reality. It’s not about what we’re seeing and hearing, but about what we’re NOT hearing and seeing.

This led us to the familiar theme of “you never know.” How you never know what could trigger the type of resistance that changes everything; the power and potential of the seemingly insignificant.

History abounds with small acts that sparked something greater.

There’s Rosa Parks, who boarded a Montgomery, Alabama bus on December 1, 1955 and refused to obey the driver’s order to give up her seat and move to the back of the bus so a white person could sit there.

Parks was arrested for civil disobedience, and her act of defiance, and the Montgomery Bus Boycott that followed, are recognized as pivotal moments in the civil rights movement.

The Occupy Movement began with a September 2011 demonstration in Zuccotti Park, located in New York City’s Wall Street financial district. Initiated by the Canadian social and environmental group/magazine Adbusters, the Occupy Wall Street protest gave rise to a huge, global movement.

There are countless other examples of the “You never know,” and its close cousin: “Who would’ve thought!” And I’m sure readers can cite many of them.

What might permanently shatter the COVID spell? Maybe it’s already happening, a combination of mass demonstrations with a steady stream of the one’s and two’s who have said enough already: a family’s defiant walk in a park, or an unmasked elderly couple waltzing in a public space, or an individual computer programmer developing an “algorithm for liberation” that challenges the censorship of counter-narratives, and undermines the titans of Big Tech.

Maybe it’ll be the power of the Don’t Do. Don’t pay any fines. Don’t accrue any debts. Don’t take the vaccine.

Maybe the mainstream COVID narrative will die a death of a thousand pinpricks.

Hey, I get the “don’t hold your breath” or “people are too far gone” for the resistance to be meaningful and lasting. Most of the time, I feel exactly the same way, waves of despair, anger, deep pessimism, and waiting for that comet or meteor to wash everything clean.

Still, you never know.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/05/you-never-know/

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:46 am

I wonder what is going on behind the scenes during these "Covid times". It is obvious that Biden is against Putin unlike Trump that wasnt so against Russia, just waiting when they start all out war against each other on many fronts and which side invades Lapland first, since Norway is NATO country and its been noticed that Finland is not far from NATO but still not quite in, as it is led to believe by the officials. Of course the military would need to come through our country its much shorter than up north a thin slice of Norway.

All out war is quite unlikely, but "you never know". There is more like other kinds of wars going on first cyberwar being one and so on. "Divide and conquer" hasn't changed at all since the Roman times still there are inner war going on some in the West like the East, others in the East like the West, so maybe there is going to be Civil war before an actual war, but which country is it going be.
Enjoy the Silence

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Re: The COVID Psyop

Post by DSKlausler » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:34 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:29 pm
You Never Know
David Perez

The other day I called my homie, Big Danny, and asked what he thought was gonna make all this COVID madness go away.

“A comet hitting the earth, and the human race starting all over again,” he said.

“Besides that.”

“A meteor.”

Danny and I have often spoken about Earth’s history of cosmic catastrophes, tales of lost worlds and end times shared by virtually every culture on the planet, how history works in cycles, as the Hopis, among others, have expounded. How the knowledge of the First Nations is as scientific as anything that has come afterward.

A little background before I plow ahead.

Big Danny, a boxing trainer and voracious reader, is my go-to expert on all matters social, historical, economic, and political, and anything in-between. The two of us came of age in the 60s and 70s, raised in the streets of the South Bronx, in New York City, when the ghetto-in-progress ignited on the world stage as an epicenter of mass poverty and relentless arson, where heroin flowed like an oil spill.

Yet it was also an era of deep change, of cultural pride, revolutionary thinking and action, amidst a community that had many shining moments, including the nourishing of Salsa music, and the birth of Hip-Hop.

Danny and I have grown to believe that there are multi-levels of smart: academic, political, spiritual, and intuitive. But especially street smart, that special type of knowing that combines intelligence with survival skills and a heightened sense of detecting bullshit.

Since day one, we’ve both agreed that the official COVID narrative is reeking with bullshit. And if that meant being called a “conspiracy theorist,” we accepted that as a badge of honor.

So there we were, talking about what it would take to end the “crazy-ass shit” going down. After acknowledging (yet another) possible apocalypse, we talked about the Matrix, aka the Mass Media, the corporate-owned entity that manufactures consent, and how there’s already plenty of resistance to the COVID virtual reality. It’s not about what we’re seeing and hearing, but about what we’re NOT hearing and seeing.

This led us to the familiar theme of “you never know.” How you never know what could trigger the type of resistance that changes everything; the power and potential of the seemingly insignificant.

History abounds with small acts that sparked something greater.

There’s Rosa Parks, who boarded a Montgomery, Alabama bus on December 1, 1955 and refused to obey the driver’s order to give up her seat and move to the back of the bus so a white person could sit there.

Parks was arrested for civil disobedience, and her act of defiance, and the Montgomery Bus Boycott that followed, are recognized as pivotal moments in the civil rights movement.

The Occupy Movement began with a September 2011 demonstration in Zuccotti Park, located in New York City’s Wall Street financial district. Initiated by the Canadian social and environmental group/magazine Adbusters, the Occupy Wall Street protest gave rise to a huge, global movement.

There are countless other examples of the “You never know,” and its close cousin: “Who would’ve thought!” And I’m sure readers can cite many of them.

What might permanently shatter the COVID spell? Maybe it’s already happening, a combination of mass demonstrations with a steady stream of the one’s and two’s who have said enough already: a family’s defiant walk in a park, or an unmasked elderly couple waltzing in a public space, or an individual computer programmer developing an “algorithm for liberation” that challenges the censorship of counter-narratives, and undermines the titans of Big Tech.

Maybe it’ll be the power of the Don’t Do. Don’t pay any fines. Don’t accrue any debts. Don’t take the vaccine.

Maybe the mainstream COVID narrative will die a death of a thousand pinpricks.

Hey, I get the “don’t hold your breath” or “people are too far gone” for the resistance to be meaningful and lasting. Most of the time, I feel exactly the same way, waves of despair, anger, deep pessimism, and waiting for that comet or meteor to wash everything clean.

Still, you never know.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/05/you-never-know/
Good one... but I'm sticking with an actual Cosmic Event as the only "cure."
Yep: terminate them all, good and the bad, yours and mine, and start over.
I just refuse to believe that this is the consensus reality - or my chosen world-line.
Anything is possible with the proper training.