The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:33 am

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:33 am

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

7Serpent
Centurio
Centurio

Post by 7Serpent » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Citizens issue Stand Down Order to authorities after nullifying and outlawing COVID regulations

I have seen this commonwealth thing before and they were do similar things against the catholic church...nothing happened that i am aware of. If the human race doesn't take the offensive soon we won't have anyone else to blame. It will be end of the road and thanks for all the fish. This attempt is at least is a great opportunity to give awareness and I hope this spreads around the globe to free us all and break the chains of SLaVERY.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:46 am

They use dogs to sniff out corona virus now.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... r-covid-19
This brings the question what kind of substance is in the wipe they need to use for the quick test? Is it something that promotes/hides certain genemarkers for the dogs to detect, which then later can be used to track down certain people with those specific genes to do whatever with them?
Enjoy the Silence

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:41 pm

This is all madness. I don't think Bruce could have survived the quantum exponential growth of stupidity that's engulfed this planet the last 6 months even if he was healthy. I know there's an Endgame that will be the Cabal "losing," but this process is psychologically and spiritually torturous. Maddening.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:44 am

Andrew wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:41 pm
This is all madness. I don't think Bruce could have survived the quantum exponential growth of stupidity that's engulfed this planet the last 6 months even if he was healthy. I know there's an Endgame that will be the Cabal "losing," but this process is psychologically and spiritually torturous. Maddening.
This cheered me up, nice one Andrew! :lol:

I agree completely, operation brainwashing continues daily. If only people would switch off the box in their living room that is filling them with disinformation, that would be a good start.

Kent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Kent » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:07 am

On another, but related note; what do we make of Trump 'testing positive' for covid? Or is it best not to mire ourselves in the details of political machinations? It does make me wonder if the election will be put off. And if that's the intent, why?

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:39 pm

As Obi-Wan says, "It's a trick. Send no reply." It's very easy to utilize "I'm Covid positive," for something else, since you can be Covid-positive and have no symptoms of illness whatsoever! I suspect it's bait of some sort, which Dems in this country have shown time again they will take.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

7Serpent
Centurio
Centurio

Post by 7Serpent » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:22 pm

Here's a trick just in time for Halloween !

Trick or treat and you go to jail for "CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY"

A great display of simple 6th grade logic and some simple homework on what the PCR test is capable of doing. It was never designed to test for a active viral infection, as stated by the designer of the test himself.

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:44 am

Thanks for sharing this 7serpent, I have passed it on to many people including Miles Mathis.

Miles replied to say thanks for bringing it to his attention and that he would do a post about it, so this one's thanks to you:

http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Covid Hits A Wall:
http://mileswmathis.com/covid3.pdf

An encouraging sign and more people are waking up to the Nazi SNP Government in Scotland after the applied yet more lockdown nonsense to the central belt but people are beginning to wise up to the whole Seasonal Flu PCR Pandemic charade, hopefully others will follow.

7Serpent
Centurio
Centurio

Post by 7Serpent » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:36 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:44 am
Thanks for sharing this 7serpent, I have passed it on to many people including Miles Mathis.

Miles replied to say thanks for bringing it to his attention and that he would do a post about it, so this one's thanks to you:

http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Covid Hits A Wall:
http://mileswmathis.com/covid3.pdf

An encouraging sign and more people are waking up to the Nazi SNP Government in Scotland after the applied yet more lockdown nonsense to the central belt but people are beginning to wise up to the whole Seasonal Flu PCR Pandemic charade, hopefully others will follow.
Thanks very much for that extra work CHris !! I notice that the video on boohootube is gone??

Well guess what....Here is an even better one !! from a group of medical physicians, scientist and freedom activist in Germany on 10-10-20. This is totally AWSUM. In Lak'esh to all the worlds people, humans that it is.

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:11 am

No worries, I saved a copy of the video so if anyone wants it sent over let me know. I am sure it will be on another platform like bitchute by now.

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:59 pm

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:01 pm

We need more people like Harry.