That's no Moon, it's a space station

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

That's no Moon, it's a space station

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:47 am

Radar Points to Moon Being More Metallic Than Researchers Thought
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/20 ... an-thought

Team members of the Miniature Radio Frequency (Mini-RF) instrument on NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) spacecraft found new evidence that the Moon’s subsurface might be richer in metals, like iron and titanium, than researchers thought. That finding, published July 1 in Earth and Planetary Science Letters, could aid in drawing a clearer connection between Earth and the Moon.

Look in detail at the Moon’s chemical composition, however, and that story turns murky. For example, in the bright plains of the Moon’s surface, called the lunar highlands, rocks contain smaller amounts of metal-bearing minerals relative to Earth. That finding might be explained if Earth had fully differentiated into a core, mantle and crust before the impact, leaving the Moon largely metal-poor. But turn to the Moon’s maria — the large, darker plains — and the metal abundance becomes richer than that of many rocks on Earth.

This discrepancy has puzzled scientists, leading to numerous questions and hypotheses regarding how much the impacting protoplanet may have contributed to the differences. The Mini-RF team found a curious pattern that could lead to an answer.

Using Mini-RF, the researchers sought to measure an electrical property within lunar soil piled on crater floors in the Moon’s northern hemisphere. This electrical property is known as the dielectric constant, a number that compares the relative abilities of a material and the vacuum of space to transmit electric fields, and could help locate ice lurking in the crater shadows. The team, however, noticed this property increasing with crater size.

For craters approximately 1 to 3 miles (2 to 5 kilometers) wide, the dielectric constant of the material steadily increased as the craters grew larger, but for craters 3 to 12 miles (5 to 20 kilometers) wide, the property remained constant.

“It was a surprising relationship that we had no reason to believe would exist,” said Essam Heggy, coinvestigator of the Mini-RF experiments from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles and lead author of the published paper.

Discovery of this pattern opened a door to a new possibility. Because meteors that form larger craters also dig deeper into the Moon’s subsurface, the team reasoned that the increasing dielectric constant of the dust in larger craters could be the result of meteors excavating iron and titanium oxides that lie below the surface. Dielectric properties are directly linked to the concentration of these metal minerals.

If their hypothesis were true, it would mean only the first few hundred meters of the Moon’s surface is scant in iron and titanium oxides, but below the surface, there’s a steady increase to a rich and unexpected bonanza.

These results follow recent evidence from NASA’s Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) mission that suggests a significant mass of dense material exists just a few tens to hundreds of kilometers beneath the Moon’s enormous South Pole-Aitken basin, indicating that dense materials aren’t uniformly distributed in the Moon’s subsurface.

The team emphasizes that the new study can’t directly answer the outstanding questions about the Moon’s formation, but it does reduce the uncertainty in the distribution of iron and titanium oxides in the lunar subsurface and provide critical evidence needed to better understand the Moon’s formation and its connection to Earth.

“It really raises the question of what this means for our previous formation hypotheses,” Heggy said.

Anxious to uncover more, the researchers have already started examining crater floors in the Moon’s southern hemisphere to see if the same trends exist there.

If you put the stuff about a proto-planet collision to one side it is the overall message of this article that is important as more evidence continues to point towards our local Moon being an ancient Ark, parked in orbit since the arrival of the gods back in the day and now a home for Earth's original inhabitants who defeated the gods.

It's times like this I like to refer to the Hot Sheets, MIB style, to see what they are saying and read between the lines:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/75 ... ogle-image

Moon is hollow 'Death Star' like alien base, says shocking Google image theory
OUR Moon is not a piece of the Earth which broke off during the formation of the solar system - but an artificial satellite.

That is if you believe a crack pot conspiracy theory that is gathering support.

The favoured official scientific explanation is that the Moon broke off from the Earth's crust after it was struck by a massive Mars-sized object, and then remained in our orbit.

But many pseudo-scientists and conspiracy theorists have latched onto claims that the moon's existence and relationship with Earth defies physics, to brand it an artificially-created object.

Many scientists agree the size of the Moon is one of our solar system's biggest anomalies.

Physics has been unable to explain why a planet the size of Earth has a Moon of such a large size in comparison.

Our Moon would be expected to be about 40 miles in diameter, but is closer to 2,000 miles.

But the conspiracy theorists have taken the giant leap from this to claim aliens from billions of years ago created the structure… and it may even be occupied inside, in a similar way to the infamous Death Star from the Star Wars movies.

The moon is hollow inside according to many conspiracy theorists.
David Icke said it, so it must be a wacky conspiracy theory! :lol:

Recommended reading for anyone that hasn't delved into this fascinating topic:

https://www.whobuiltthemoon.com/

I think the Icke clip in the Express article above could be taken from this full video:

BEYOND PLANET EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlGKCF5eUzs

If looking at available evidence objectively, adding knowledge of moon mythology, anomalies and much more combined with Reciprocial System logic makes me a "crackpot conspiracy theorist" then so be it. At least I don't walk around wearing a mask like those really crazy virus conspiracy theorists going around at present! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: That's no Moon, it's a space station

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:08 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:47 am
If looking at available evidence objectively, adding knowledge of moon mythology, anomalies and much more combined with Reciprocial System logic makes me a "crackpot conspiracy theorist" then so be it. At least I don't walk around wearing a mask like those really crazy virus conspiracy theorists going around at present! :D
I know right. Today I had to put cash on the counter because of obvious hand to hand contact might occur. Ridiculous since the paper money already has bacterias crawling on it and some coins too, exept those that have copper coating on them, which would be 50, 20, 10 and 5 cent coins, the latter even though seems to be copper has the least amount of copper of the those four coins.

If there ever is going to be a law that needs me to wear a mask its going to be a proper gas mask with filters and all :D

Yesterday at my grandparents house the new wife (real granny died several years ago, new one to me is just there who fusses alot) of my grandpa, so she is saying that no handshake nor hugs, because of the current situation. I wanted to say something about that, but since they are also Christians I just rather let them believe in that hysteria the way they do and media has made them to believe. Same thing happened right at the start of that hysteria in this place I go to few/several times a week they are huggers the ladies, but not at that point when people are scared of diseases. They also wanted everyone to keep distance back then. I've never been much of a hugger myself so I didn't think anything bad or good about it. But the reason why they would behave in that situation is just nonsensical, because now they are back hugging people :D

I've noticed that people have started to wash and disinfect their hands and other public surfaces that are being touched, more often. Soaps and alcohols are selling, those "stills" must be working overtime making all that handsanitizer etc.

But back to the Moon thing, so they found metals from there and something more than they expected, heh. Whats next, they find caves and underground tunnels in there? "Spoiler, they will if not already found them"
Enjoy the Silence