Survivor Says Something New About the Bermuda Triangle Mystery

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Survivor Says Something New About the Bermuda Triangle Mystery

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:55 pm

Sounds like an interaction with 3D time to me.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Survivor Says Something New About the Bermuda Triangle Mystery

Post by Ilkka » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:53 pm

I remember "electro fog" stuff and might've seen that video before or some other one from the same subject. He said something about a current that carried the plane so it may be something related to 3D time. I remember LB saying something about 3D time that inanimate objects cant "survive the trip", but it must mean that if its alone like a drone it will be destroyed/lost in time. That way it would make more sense for this plane to survive with the pilot etc. as possibly others did, like it said something about disappearing planes back in the day.
Enjoy the Silence

Kent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Kent » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:01 pm

I found when the narrator stated that this (flight time) was "physically impossible" a bit of unintentional humor. Of course it's 'physically' impossible, but what about the cosmic sector?

And I also remember Bruce mentioning that physical matter can't survive the transition between the physical and cosmic sectors. Or if it can only under very specific circumstances. Can anyone confirm if this is accurate? And if portals between the two do exist on Earth, do we know what circumstances lead to their appearance and viability in RS2 terms?

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:16 am

The plane may have entered a shear between time and space, as both the plane and pilot survived and came out of it at the end but there was less time and less fuel consumption required to reach the destination. If the plane and pilot had entered fully into the other realm then it is likely they would not have returned as you mentioned Ilkka/Kent.

From the pilot's perspective he was in a dark storm cloud so still had a grasp on reality and 3D space as he saw it outside the window but it was a distortion. The tunnel closing suggests the shear between time and space closing up, or alternatively some kind of wormhole/portal between realms closing fast and the Bermuda Triangle has plenty of evidence to support this being an area or turbulance between 3D time and 3D space, not too dissimilar to a "thin place" in folkore but Bermuda is a lot more chaotic.
Thin places are places of energy. A place where the veil between this world and the eternal world is thin. A thin place is where one can walk in two worlds – the worlds are fused together, knitted loosely where the differences can be discerned or tightly where the two worlds become one.

Thin places aren’t perceived with the five senses. Experiencing them goes beyond those limits.

Fascination with the “Other world” has occupied our human minds since early recordings of history and likely before that. A thin place pulsates with an energy that connects with our own energy – we feel it, but we do not see it. We know there’s another side – another world – another existence. To some it is heaven, the Kingdom, paradise. To others it may be hell, an abyss, the unknown. Whatever you perceive the Other world or the eternal world to be, a thin place is a place where connection to that world seems effortless, and ephemeral signs of its existence are almost palpable.
https://thinplacestour.com/what-are-thin-places/

The Isle of Arran is a Thin Place according to legend and thus provides a connection to geological upheaval, fairy hills and lands with areas where the connection between realms (Heaven and Hell) is a lot looser or closer. here is another example not far from me:
St Angus came to Balquhidder Glen in the 8th or 9th century and recognised what the Celts called a "thin place" where the boundary between Earth and Heaven was close. He knelt and blessed the glen at the spot where the house "Beannach Aonghais" (Gaelic 'blessing of Angus') now stands and built a stone oratory at Kirkton, where he spent the rest of his life. Angus was the first to bring Christianity to Balquhidder.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balquhidder

I recently spent some time climbing the mountains of Knoydart in Scotland, one of our most remote peninsula's. It sits between Loch Nevis and Loch Hourn. Translated from Gaelic this is Loch Heaven and Loch Hell!

Some of the language used here is very telling from an RS perspective:
Thin places not only transcend the senses but transcend the boundaries of time and space. While you’re there, time seems to stand still, and there is a communion with the human spirits that have walked there before and are yet to walk. Thin places are all about connection – with God, with the Otherworld and with all who have lived, are living and will live for generations to come.

The Pre-Christian and Celtic people of Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England had a keen sense for thin places. The landscape is littered with monuments, markings, and ruins that once boldly stated, “This is a thin place. This is holy ground.” The very ground itself seems to call out, “Come here and be transformed.” In a quiet moment, a visitor today can feel the connection with the people whose spirits first marked these spots and all the pilgrims who have visited since. They are vivid reminders that we are all joined inside and outside of time.

The more you experience thin places, the sharper your senses become. Certainly, they exist everywhere, in every country, but the power is seemingly strong in Ireland and Britain. Even the most non-spiritual person feels something as they move past or enter into ancient sacred sites.
https://thinplaces.net/openingarticle/

It seems like when a lot of history and often catastrophic events happen in a specific area (for example Ireland and Britain have a very long and varied history that goes much further back than most realise thanks to the excellent cover-up job and deception by Constantine and the Roman Church over the last few thousand years), that over the centuries these events in time all build up in this area and are like layers of events from the past attributed to a location in 3D space.

From what I can gather above, these events at a location in space but spanning centuries in clock time must be adjacent to each other in 3D time and it sounds like this has an effect on the veil between realms. Does the weight of an event being recorded in the landscape of time add up enough over clock time to reach a point where it affects the barrier between realms? That's something I have never considered but it makes sense based on the info above, i'm just not sure exactly how to explain this in RS terms.

Going back to my intitial "shear between time and space" maybe this happens in areas where another type of upheaval happened and a thin place is similar but a much lighter version with a different mechanism, the build up of events in 3D space over clock time that affect 3D time and make the barrier between time and space thinner, as opposed to a tear from a shear like the Bermuda Triangle?

We also can't rule out the use of L-M tech or "magic" being set around Bermuda - it could be a portal for their ships to quickly reach the L-M chain cities or the hollow earth.

One thing I do no for sure is that once you leave here and fully enter the other realm there is usually no coming back (alive), see Missing 411. That reminds me I keep meaning to buy more wooly clothes for when I am out walking, if I do end up getting taken then I don't want to appear over there naked and a lot of new/technical hiking gear is synthetic!

At present only my woolen bunnet would be available to hide my modesty! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:37 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:16 am
The plane may have entered a shear between time and space, as both the plane and pilot survived and came out of it at the end but there was less time and less fuel consumption required to reach the destination. If the plane and pilot had entered fully into the other realm then it is likely they would not have returned as you mentioned Ilkka/Kent.

From the pilot's perspective he was in a dark storm cloud so still had a grasp on reality and 3D space as he saw it outside the window but it was a distortion. The tunnel closing suggests the shear between time and space closing up, or alternatively some kind of wormhole/portal between realms closing fast and the Bermuda Triangle has plenty of evidence to support this being an area or turbulance between 3D time and 3D space, not too dissimilar to a "thin place" in folkore but Bermuda is a lot more chaotic.
I had forgotten the LM's ability to become invisible that must be it when they "go thin" as it were, that Predator movie like camouflage.
Djchrismac wrote:
I recently spent some time climbing the mountains of Knoydart in Scotland, one of our most remote peninsula's. It sits between Loch Nevis and Loch Hourn. Translated from Gaelic this is Loch Heaven and Loch Hell!
We have a lake called "Hell's lake" (Helvetinjärvi) and a national park around those lakes of the same name.
Thin places not only transcend the senses but transcend the boundaries of time and space. While you’re there, time seems to stand still, and there is a communion with the human spirits that have walked there before and are yet to walk. Thin places are all about connection – with God, with the Otherworld and with all who have lived, are living and will live for generations to come.

The Pre-Christian and Celtic people of Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England had a keen sense for thin places. The landscape is littered with monuments, markings, and ruins that once boldly stated, “This is a thin place. This is holy ground.” The very ground itself seems to call out, “Come here and be transformed.” In a quiet moment, a visitor today can feel the connection with the people whose spirits first marked these spots and all the pilgrims who have visited since. They are vivid reminders that we are all joined inside and outside of time.

The more you experience thin places, the sharper your senses become. Certainly, they exist everywhere, in every country, but the power is seemingly strong in Ireland and Britain. Even the most non-spiritual person feels something as they move past or enter into ancient sacred sites.
Ley lines check the map about them they are all over UK. Not many in Finland although I recently saw some paper about them ley lines in here and one goes about right next to the place I still live (almost 15 and half years now), not sure about its authencity though but I gather it was made many years ago since it was old paper or book.
Djchrismac wrote:
One thing I do no for sure is that once you leave here and fully enter the other realm there is usually no coming back (alive), see Missing 411. That reminds me I keep meaning to buy more wooly clothes for when I am out walking, if I do end up getting taken then I don't want to appear over there naked and a lot of new/technical hiking gear is synthetic!

At present only my woolen bunnet would be available to hide my modesty! :D
I believe leather clothes will be good too. I got few leather jackets which albeit have modern synthetic insulation inside though. Be better off with a fur/pelt than just leather.
Enjoy the Silence

7Serpent
Centurio
Centurio

Post by 7Serpent » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:43 am

what about flight 914?? Is this a cover-up or complete fabrication??

0:00 / 10:06
America's Greatest Mystery | A Missing Plane Landed 37 Years After Taking Off

I can't get the video caption to post...anybody mind to tell me the process?
Last edited by 7Serpent on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:07 am

7Serpent wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:43 am
what about flight 914?? Is this a cover-up or complete fabrication??

[youtube]https://youtu.be/NQ3f1U-cNOw[/youtube]

0:00 / 10:06
America's Greatest Mystery | A Missing Plane Landed 37 Years After Taking Off

I can't get the video caption to post...anybody mind to tell me the process?
It says you need youtube code and that would most likely be this part "NQ3f1U-cNOw" of your link. All of the rest after the "=" mark I've come to know, without quotation marks of course.

But a good question which reminded me of that one train that or rather people from that train travelled into the future several years or 30 years cant remember how much, but train didnt make it if I recall correctly.

No pictures or anything left of that incident and it said that only one newspaper had it in the news, no evidence whatsoever. Smells fishy that story, with 61 people traveling forward in time they would've needed to actually take all of them into some deep dark dungeon for questioning and never to see the light of day. It might be true story, but equally so it can be bogus as well. It said in wikipedia that the plane had a range of 3,300 miles so it would've made the trip of 1,100 miles.

The thing though if it had actually traveled in time they would've needed to have some sort of shielding around that plane which protects from that cosmic side natural boundary "effect" of having inanimate objects to disappear forever, that kind of shielding is unknown to me.
Enjoy the Silence