David Wilcock sharing information about Bruce (Lone Bear)

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
aurora
Indagator
Indagator

David Wilcock sharing information about Bruce (Lone Bear)

Post by aurora » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:58 pm

Thought someone might want to see this. Also, it would be great if someone knows how to get a recording of this before it is removed from Youtube. I really miss him and think about him a lot. I hope all are doing well here.

https://youtu.be/2ZXZIlWh8vk

Kent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: David Wilcock sharing information about Bruce (Lone Bear)

Post by Kent » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:26 am

Thanks so much for that link. I haven't watched it yet, but scrolled through enough to see that Wilcock's mention of Bruce begins at 1:46:14.

And pardon my ignorance, but is anyone able to save a copy of this? I only ask because it seems like it would be nice for those who are interested to hear the details of Wilcock's conversations with Bruce over the years.

Kent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Kent » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:43 pm

I watched from 1:46 until about 3:16 (about an hour and a half of the 4 hour presentation), and for anyone who doesn't want to take the time...it's typical Wilcock. The stuff he learned from Bruce is interesting, and he describes what Bruce told him about the psychic training given during the Pheonix III (Montauk) program. Some of which Bruce described here on AQ. Particularly the importance of psychocartography and understanding one's dreamscape(s).

Of course all of this information only leads him on the tangent describing how "plans to defeat the Cabal" are going to be transmitted from our future selves to our current selves to enable global healing. Ultimately, it's more of him pushing the Savior Fantasy.

aurora
Indagator
Indagator

Post by aurora » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:32 pm

David is good at going off on different tangents, that is for sure.

I realized working my way through the video that I had not actually mourned for Bruce's death. It put me in a bit of a tailspin. At the time the video was recorded, I had started listening to an audio book which was about people born with a time travel gene. It was the next day that one of the chapters was about this young girl going back several hundred years to meet a count who while sitting across a room engaged in conversation with everyone there, he was also inside her mind threatening her while slightly choking her to warn her she was being closely watched. A friend, who had texted me about the live video had loaned me a 3 book series on the Montauk Project.

I purchased an external hard drive years ago and Bruce filled it up with all kinds of TV series and movies he enjoyed. Babylon 5 series and Stargate series being some of those recordings. I have ceased teaching Qigong until after the first of the year and pulled away from all community commitments as well as deactivated my FB account. Beside watching Quantum Leap some evenings, I have started rewatching Babylon 5. Shoot, in the first season of Babylon 5 episode 9, the concept of adrenochrome was introduced. This episode was recorded in 1994, which is a couple decades before that substance came into my consciousness. Not sure why all of this is coming at me all at once or where it will lead. It feels good to have given up all commitments except my job and just flow with the process right now.

Like you Kent, I would love to hear some of the actual interviews that David had with Bruce. Chances are good I will be looking more into what has been shared in here the past few years. Some of the conversations go way over my head and provide challenges for my understanding. Lot's to learn here though