Rumblings of Mutiny

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Rumblings of Mutiny

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:01 pm

Anyone notice a "disturbance in the Force" today?

I can't seem to hold on to anything--stuff keeps flying out of my hand. Usually when that happens, there is a pretty big earthquake on the way, which will hit within 2 weeks, though I've never been able to figure out where (could be anywhere in the world).

It would be interesting to try to localize this feeling, so I am wondering if anyone else has any "sense" of something about to hit.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Rumblings of Mutiny

Post by Alluvion » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:53 pm

although not related in a straightforward way - I have been noticing quite a few media reports of animals entering into typically human domain and displaying typically human behaviors - a cat taking the bus from stop to stop, a bird entering a store and selecting chips then leaving (repeatedly), a fox entering into a person's front porch and attacking, another fox entering a bar and chasing people (which was sadly killed) and the elephant tramplings.

It would suggest to me that if animals are doing that we must be giving off second density vibes like crazy. But I don't know for sure.

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:39 pm

It could be the rumbling within.

Indigestion perhaps? (a bit of humor :lol: )

I would say it is working its way up from within the core of the earth to the surface . And probably why you can’t tell it’s location.

We are connected to the grid. But the feeling is mutual.

Let’s see, there was one in Japan and a few days later in San Franscisco. The ripple effect?

And some of the planets will be aligned. Within 2 short weeks?

The puss-ibility, it will be sometime much later than 2 weeks.

Starlight*

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:30 pm

Alluvion wrote:It would suggest to me that if animals are doing that we must be giving off second density vibes like crazy. But I don't know for sure.
Either that, or the animals are becoming more "3rd density" than the people are.

Earth rumblings continue today with freaky thunderstorms. Started last night, which was mostly clear, except there was a lot of lightning. Odd thing was that even though you could see the lightning flash, there was not even a hint of thunder. I've only seen that twice before in my life. It is very unsettling, almost unnatural.

Was also noticing a lot of lightning bugs in the hills--until I remembered that there aren't any lightning bugs out here! Could be a sign of high piezo-electric stress, which normally precedes an earthquake.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:58 pm

still up in the mountains? not sure if silent lightening is common that far west but it sure is in Florida. I do recall one night of nearly constant silent lightening when some tornadoes blew through town.

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:44 pm

Been chatting with a few friends from Texas. Lightening storms have been an unusually, intensifying event down there, besides the heavy down pours.

It is also interesting to see the aurora borealis extending across, visible in the southern parts of Texas as it a few years ago.

Starlight*

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:24 am

zenmaster
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by zenmaster » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:13 am

Alluvion wrote:quake in indonesia.
7.0 is considered a "major" quake. But they're not rare, being at the low end of a range between 7.0 and 7.9 that, globally, occur once every 3 weeks, on average.

A prediction of a larger quake, within a few days, or the prediction of quake location would be interesting.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:26 am

I'm still dropping things right and left, so whatever is coming isn't here yet.

Though there was quite a rumble last Sunday between noon and 3pm, Mountain time, but that was something else.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:35 pm

what was that rumble? I saw on cnn.com that there was another quake elsewhere in the pacific.

BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

Re:

Post by BlueEagle » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:47 pm

LoneBear wrote:Though there was quite a rumble last Sunday between noon and 3pm, Mountain time, but that was something else.
That was the clouds trying to empty their weight on to the earth.

All I see when I look at the earth are giant pressure shocks traveling through the crust. But I assume those are usual occurrences.

zenmaster
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by zenmaster » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:48 pm

Could it be a neurological problem?