Brought to you in Living Color

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Brought to you in Living Color

Post by LoneBear » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:17 pm

While out for a hike this morning (in a volcanic field), I happened to notice that much of the desert is blooming; 8-foot high bushes of little, yellow flowers, these tiny plants along the trail with huge, blue flowers and the magenta blossoms of the cacti. I was at least a mile from nowhere... so no power lines or other EM crap, and I happened to notice that there was something different about the color on these wild flowers. Normally, color can be represented by hue, luminosity and saturation--but these flowers needed something extra, what I ended up calling "radiance." It is hard to explain; it was as though the colors were not being reflected from the chemtrail-free sunlight, but being emitted directly by the pedals with an aura-like glow. I wasn't the only one to notice; another woman hiker stopped to chat and said the same thing, like these flowers were just "bursting with color." If you took a picture of the flower and compared it to the real one, I'm sure the HLS values would match--but not the R (radiance), which is zero for photographs (particularly digital ones) and 100% for the live plant. The radiance is not there on the copy.

In RS2 I postulated that there were 6 possible types of photon, based on birotation could form from rotational structures. Four of these appear in the inanimate realm; the simplest is thermal, as a complex quantity. Beyond this are life units, which are not recognized by conventional science. These octonian structures can also produce a simple, harmonic motion and are what I call biophotons and are far more complex than "color" photons. Biophotons express a color, but there are more "variables" to it, such as radiance.

It is interesting because I rarely see this in the city (and there are lots of flower beds)... it only seems to occur where mankind's influence is at a minimum (there are exceptions). Anyway, when I was thinking about it, I recalled that old, NBC peacock thing on the TV... "Brought to you in living color, by NBC." And now I know what living color is.

And I also noticed that this color was interactive--by looking at different living color flowers, you could feel different parts of the body respond in rapport. There is probably some discipline of "flower power" (a superset of color therapy) that could do a lot to effect the emotional/soul side of life.
4 8 15 16 23 42

Andrew
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Brought to you in Living Color

Post by Andrew » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 pm

I love this. And it reminds me of something I ponder all the time when looking at nature. I'll look at the leaves, the trees, the grass, the lake; a landscape that's full of life, and I think, this ...is... beautiful.. or it's supposed to be. Maybe I'm just not in the right state of mind to appreciate it fully. Once again, through artificial tampering of the environment, you get sensical people to think there's something from with them, over their realizing their lack of astonishment has to do with the actual health of their environment from constant poisoning programs.

I know the difference, because when I was driving home yesterday the sky actually caught my eye! It was really blue! Of course, I think, this is a non-chemtrail day. I rationalize it that way. But with what you're talking about with color power, living color, I feel ya. Nature untampered doesn't need to be reasoned into being beautiful in living perspective, it radiates it. Although I admit I do not know how a biophoton comes into existence. If the basic photon/light is generated at the unit boundary speed, I don't see how the material and cosmic photon separate from that 1/1 and link together to create a biophoton.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Brought to you in Living Color

Post by LoneBear » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Andrew wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 pm
Although I admit I do not know how a biophoton comes into existence. If the basic photon/light is generated at the unit boundary speed, I don't see how the material and cosmic photon separate from that 1/1 and link together to create a biophoton.
That cannot, but when it "ascends" from a quaternion to an octonian, that limitation is removed. Basically, it is a photon with a soul.
4 8 15 16 23 42