Properties of Living Water

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Properties of Living Water

Post by Billy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:47 pm

I've been recently going back over Schauberger's work on living water, and have a specific question relating to the 'raising' of water, i.e. the idea that water from mountain springs has its source deep in the earth, with water being 'raised up' in a fashion that appears to be anti-gravitic in nature. This, of course, is quite a different view from that of conventional science, which postulates that, as part of the water cycle, rainwater seeps into the surface ground layer, through permeable layers of rock (limestone, sandstone), until reaching an impervious layer of earth (clay), at which point it begins flowing with the natural contour of the land (going downhill), until finally seeping out of arbitrary 'gaps' in the land on its way towards streams and rivers.

Schauberger states,

"Naturally moving water augments itself. It improves its quality and matures considerably. Its boiling and freezing points change, and wise Nature makes use of this phenomenon to raise water, without using pumping equipment, to the highest mountain peaks, to appear as mountain springs. This conception of raising water is not to be taken literally, since in this context it is concerned with the natural process of propagation and purification. This in turn helps towards the expansion of air by creating an air cover, which serves to develop a higher form of life."

Now, a few things jump out here:

1. There seems to be a massive contradiction inherent within this statement, i.e. "This conception of raising water is not to be taken literally." This leads to a great deal of confusion. Am I to take the first part of the statement literally or figuratively?

2. What is meant, I wonder, by the "expansion of air" into an "air cover"? Does this have to do with the density of the atmospheric pressure being created within the surrounding environment in which living water thrives, i.e. shaded banks lush with vegetation and biodiversity of micro-organic life?

3. Joey suggested that I look into the idea of the specific gravity/relative density (i.e. buoyancy) of living water, but the question naturally arises: Does living water even have a standard specific gravity, or is its density variable? It was also suggested that I read 'Etidorpha' as a means of gaining a different perspective as to the nature of the movement of living water. I would think that there are factors in play contributed to both 'inner earth' as well as to the inverse/cosmic sector, but how exactly these factors come into play will not be fully understood until I've gotten the chance to better understand the nature of the landscapes of Hades and Tartarus. It also leads me to wondering: At which of Larson' 'speed ranges' does living operate? Would it be at the Intermediate speed range, i.e. motion in equivalent space that seems to be immune to the effects of gravity, or motion in the Ultra High speed range, i.e. moving opposite to the pull of gravity? If a 'link' is established to the cosmic sector, then I would think that water's transition to 'living' status moves through BOTH ranges of speed, i.e. intermediate on its way to ultra high speed before normalizing itself through a connection with the cosmic sector.

4. This in turn leads me to wondering: What is the exact range of temperatures in which living water takes on and maintains the form of anti-hydrogen hydroxide? Schauberger identified both 'positive' as well as 'negative' temperature ranges, i.e. approaching +4 degrees C is the range at which living water appears to thrive, leading to the increasing energy of molecular motion, and oxygen being bound by hydrogen (the hydrogen is most active, with one of the H atoms reaching ultra-high speed range). Above +4 degrees C is the point at which water experiences a diminishing energy input and a loss of biological quality, i.e. loss of carrying power, with the hydrogen being bound by the oxygen (the larger oxygen atom is most active). At some point in this process, the 'living water', i.e. now a SECTOR 2 phenomenon, ceases to be so, and reverts back to Sector 1 inanimate life; or so it would seem. What, I wonder, is the delicate range of temperatures at which the 'link' is made with the cosmic sector/soul aspect of life? And how can something 'inanimate' in nature suddenly become 'animate', in the very real sense of the phrase? And how exactly is it that water 'carries' itself upwards from the depths of the earth to the higher slopes of mountain peaks, flowing outward through mountain springs? How have we 'missed' this, i.e. contributed the outpouring of water from springs solely to the influence of rainfall and snow melt?

Lots of questions, some rhetorical in nature. Just getting the ideas out there, and seeing what others might think about it...

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Properties of Living Water

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:01 am

I have read "Etidorhpa" to a point where they are deep underground and understand how water is being "pumped" out from earth. It is very simple, you just need concentrated salt water above and below you have pure water and then some porous rock material back to the surface and there you have your spring. Over time the salt water might get less saturated and lose its ability to press down the water below and the spring would cease flowing, but since earth has its filters and enormous supply of salt and water, then that would not happen in a large scale anytime soon. Because there are some other details for filtering salt out of the spring water and I believe it has something to do with osmosis, rather than "capillary effect" I think that they haven't yet known the word osmosis thats why they chose that capillary effect thing.
Enjoy the Silence