L-M Nokk Cargo Ship

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

L-M Nokk Cargo Ship

Post by LoneBear » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:28 pm

I was digging through some old material and found some US Navy photos from I think it was the 1930s or so, showing a cylindrical craft emerge from the ocean, boil off water from its surface, then take off into the sky. Here are the photos. To the best of my knowledge about the the Nokk, this is the real thing--their craft look exactly like this. Very plain and boring.

LM-04.jpg
LM-03.jpg
LM-02.jpg
LM-01.jpg
LM-05.jpg
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: L-M Nokk Cargo Ship

Post by Ilkka » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:28 am

I wonder where is the entry hatch located in that craft. Also what is so important to boil water from its outer surface?
Enjoy the Silence

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:42 am

Here's a link with scans in higher resolution. http://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/ ... arch-1971/#
The photos were taken, allegedly, on March 1971 from the USS Trepang submarine, SSN 674. If you scroll down a bit there is an update from Alex Mistretta where he questioned said time and place:
Alex Mistretta wrote:The veracity, or lack off, of the photographs themselves is partly removed from the location and said provenance.
What gave you the impression that they are from the 1930s?
As to the order of the photos this quote, albeit astronomy related, is very fitting:
daniel wrote:Take a snapshot of the Universe, freezing space and time so there is no change, and develop theories around it.
Considering how calm the water looks with only a part of the craft outside there is actually good reason to believe it emerged from the ocean and went into the sky. Also it would be strange falling horizontally and suddenly be submerged vertically.
But who knows if those pictures are even from the same event, if true at all?
LB, where did you get your knowledge on Nøkk ships? I haven't read much about the old folklores yet, nor heard for that matter, and I am not sure where to begin.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:36 pm

I found a bunch of the old scientific underground stuff back in the 1980s in some boxes, cleaning out the garage. These photos were in that stuff; they were from Top Secret magazine.
animus wrote:Here's a link with scans in higher resolution.
Thanks for that link; I've always wanted the originals, but we were never able to get them. No internet in 1984... photocopiers and postal mail!
animus wrote:What gave you the impression that they are from the 1930s?
Just from memory, though it may be documented in some of my old notebooks of that time, which I also have now. Looking at the photos on that link you supplied, there are 4 different sets. The 4th picture above does not appear to belong to the same set, as it is in color and that is the one stated as being from 1971. I'm pretty sure the others were pre-1950.

I grew up in New London, CT, which is the Navy/Submarine capitol of the world. My father worked for General Dynamics as a submarine designer. I grew up around submarines and have been on them, both diesel and nuclear. I've looked through periscopes. The park across the street was always loaded with drunk seamen on the weekends, so I've heard a lot of stories--and a lot concerning USOs (Unidentified Submerged Objects), which was one of the factors that pushed me in a metaphysical direction during my youth.

USOs were very consistent in the early days. Only two shapes, long cylinders like the one depicted and large saucers. The behaviors were about the same. They would rise out of the water, with water flying up into the air around them (like antigravity pulling it up), then they would pause for a bit and slowly rotate end-over-end, with water steaming off them, pause again, then fly off into the sky. And that is why these guys drank so much. Even drunk, telling these stories, you could still hear their voice shake from the fear in the memory.
animus wrote:Considering how calm the water looks with only a part of the craft outside there is actually good reason to believe it emerged from the ocean and went into the sky. Also it would be strange falling horizontally and suddenly be submerged vertically.
People don't realize how hard it is to keep something underwater. It's really a challenge to get a submarine to submerge--that's why I don't consider this a balloon. I've seen target balloons, they're usually full of flags and tethered to a ship, so the gunmen don't have to chase them across the sky. There is no indication of that in these photos.

Actually, I've heard stories of them entering the ocean, too, and they do the same thing, in reverse order. Pausing, flipping, then dropping into the ocean. The cylinders do it vertically, whereas the disks just submerge. And it is like the water just opens up around them, with virtually no disturbance.

No way to tell the sequence from photos; I arranged them in the order I heard the stories told.
animus wrote:But who knows if those pictures are even from the same event, if true at all?
Look at the backgrounds--the site linked has at least 4 different, probably unrelated, events.
animus wrote:LB, where did you get your knowledge on Nøkk ships? I haven't read much about the old folklores yet, nor heard for that matter, and I am not sure where to begin.
The original scientific underground had a dozen Navy guys in it, mainly because we formed it in southern Connecticut, which is a big Navy area. USOs were often a big topic of discussion, trying to figure out how these craft worked based on reported behavior, which did not make a lot of sense using conventional ship designs (boats or aircraft). We obtained a copy of the annotated version of Jessup's Case for the UFO before it was made public, and made the association with these craft to the L-Ms. A lot of these USO sightings were in the region of Catalina Island on the west coast, which ran concurrent with legends of "water babies," which are the Nøkk.
Ilkka wrote:I wonder where is the entry hatch located in that craft. Also what is so important to boil water from its outer surface?
In the days since, we have learned that the cylinder craft are cargo ships. The end cap of the ship opens as a giant door to keep a pressure-balanced hull (which is also resonant).

That behavior of boiling off water was always puzzling. But it goes both ways--coming and going. Almost as if they accumulate some kind of anti-water in space, that has to be removed before entering the ocean, as well. I never have figured it out.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Fascinating thread.
So the Nokk are gone? To where? Anyone has the scoop?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Lozion wrote:So the Nokk are gone? To where? Anyone has the scoop?
From what I have learned, there was an exodus of many of the L-M species over the last few years, with the final wave departing in 2010.

This is also curious... I was listening to a Crrow777 and he is now talking about a theory where "space" is actual a kind of liquid (Biblical references). Got me thinking about the comment I just made here about the return of USOs, and how they also flip as if trying to get rid of anti-water from space before returning to the ocean.

Aravinda
Discens
Discens

Post by Aravinda » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:06 pm

LoneBear wrote:I was digging through some old material and found some US Navy photos from I think it was the 1930s or so, showing a cylindrical craft emerge from the ocean, boil off water from its surface, then take off into the sky. Here are the photos. To the best of my knowledge about the the Nokk, this is the real thing--their craft look exactly like this. Very plain and boring.

LM-01.jpg
LM-02.jpg
LM-03.jpg
LM-04.jpg
LM-05.jpg
I saw one of these ships in a dream it was huge. it reminded me of a whale. really cool to see a picture of it.
And to this day, [those] who know the self as I am Brahman [the ONE], become all this universe. Even the gods [any other dimensional beings] cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self. Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, I.iv.10

user737
Gregralis
Gregralis

Post by user737 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:42 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:36 pm
In the days since, we have learned that the cylinder craft are cargo ships. The end cap of the ship opens as a giant door to keep a pressure-balanced hull (which is also resonant).

That behavior of boiling off water was always puzzling. But it goes both ways--coming and going. Almost as if they accumulate some kind of anti-water in space, that has to be removed before entering the ocean, as well. I never have figured it out.
Current Assignee: US Secretary of Navy
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

Microwave radiation can certainly boil water.
Works a charm for tea in a pinch!
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma

user737
Gregralis
Gregralis

Post by user737 » Wed May 01, 2019 2:14 pm

From the same US Patent Application US10144532B2

BACKGROUND
There are four known fundamental forces which control matter and, therefore, control energy. The four known forces are strong nuclear forces, weak nuclear forces, electromagnetic force, and gravitational force.
This can be reduced to progression and gravitation.
In this hierarchy of forces, the electromagnetic force is perfectly positioned to be able to manipulate the other three.
Just so happens to be the only one we're proficient in manipulating directly!
A stationary electric charge gives rise to an electric (electrostatic) field, while a moving charge generates both an electric and a magnetic field (hence the electromagnetic field).
By stationary, unchanging in time must be the implication. Would this be a field of uncharged electrons (i.e. rotating units of space)? The charged electron (current) could be either 1D (electric) or 2D (magnetic).
Additionally, an accelerating charge induces electromagnetic radiation in the form of transverse waves, namely light.
A shear force is created conjugate the acceleration of motion...
Mathematically, as well as physically, electromagnetic field intensity can be represented as the product of electric field strength and magnetic field strength.
Mathematically, yes. But this is not the whole truth.
Electromagnetic fields act as carriers for both energy and momentum, thus interacting with physical entities at the most fundamental level.
And also speed. Fields imparts their motion (speed, momentum, inverse speed (energy), and inverse momentum (s2/t2?) being either 1D or 2D motions. Jump to 3D and you have mass which are also fields...mass fields. (Suppose it simply depends from which side of the unit boundary you may observe.)
Artificially generated high energy electromagnetic fields, such as those generated with a high energy electromagnetic field generator (HEEMFG), interact strongly with the vacuum energy state. The vacuum energy state can be described as an aggregate/collective state, comprised of the superposition of all quantum fields' fluctuations permeating the entire fabric of spacetime. High energy interaction with the vacuum energy state can give rise to emergent physical phenomena, such as force and matter fields' unification.
Unification here is key; with a description of the "quantum foam" or sea of primary unit rotations in space (electron) or time (positron). These must be charged if we think we observe them.
According to quantum field theory, this strong interaction between the fields is based on the mechanism of transfer of vibrational energy between the fields.
No argument here. Sympathetic vibrations are induced in matter.
The transfer of vibrational energy further induces local fluctuations in adjacent quantum fields which permeate spacetime (these fields may or may not be electromagnetic in nature). Matter, energy, and spacetime are all emergent constructs which arise out of the fundamental framework that is the vacuum energy state.
Good so far.
Everything that surrounds us, ourselves included, can be described as macroscopic collections of fluctuations, vibrations, and oscillations in quantum mechanical fields. Matter is confined energy, bound within fields, frozen in a quantum of time.
Oh, so beautiful. A quantum of time. Unit Time. Yes, matter is energy (confined within unit time). Energy as observed as fields from the material perspective. Frozen is appropriate as we normalize all speeds to unit time as so create a false construct of distance (one derivative too far in time) versus speed or charge (i.e. not "frozen").
Therefore, under certain conditions (such as the coupling of hyper-frequency axial spin with hyper-frequency vibrations of electrically charged systems) the rules and special effects of quantum field behavior also apply to macroscopic physical entities (macroscopic quantum phenomena).
Let's take hyper-frequency to mean FTL or above unit frequency. Axial spin is angular speed; appropriate for unit time. These field effects apply themselves to the macroscopic physical entities (i.e. matter). This then further implies the spin (yin) or the field is transferred on to the matter as an induced vibration. How we looking so far?
Moreover, the coupling of hyper-frequency gyrational (axial rotation) and hyper-frequency vibrational electrodynamics is conducive to a possible physical breakthrough in the utilization of the macroscopic quantum fluctuations vacuum plasma field (quantum vacuum plasma) as an energy source (or sink), which is an induced physical phenomenon.
Yes. Here we call to attention both FTL "gyrational/axial" rotation and FTL vibrations. Direction can be inward (sink) or outwards (source).
The quantum vacuum plasma (QVP) is the electric glue of our plasma universe. The Casimir Effect, the Lamb Shift, and Spontaneous Emission, are specific confirmations of the existence of QVP.

It is important to note that in region(s) where the electromagnetic fields are strongest, the more potent the interactions with the QVP, therefore, the higher the induced energy density of the QVP particles which spring into existence (the Dirac Sea of electrons and positrons). These QVP particles may augment the obtained energy levels of the HEEMFG system, in that energy flux amplification may be induced.
Basic motions can be built into more significant compound motions by induction motion on the "Dirac Sea" through the use of the HEEMFG system.

----------------

More at the patent link: https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en
Patent holder is US Secretary of the Navy
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:20 pm

It looks like the Nokk, or another group of LM's with similar ships, were having some fun confusing the crew of the SS Nimitz and her support group back in 2004:

November 2004, 90 miles off the coast of Mexico near San Diego, California, the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group was conducting routine training and aerial defense exercises when unexplained events occurred. No one could have predicted what would soon confront the world's most advanced naval war ships and fighter jets. Aerial craft would appear that forever changed all those that encountered them. The answers to the question of “what are they?” remains unanswered by the sailors and the US Gov. After years of cloaked secrecy the true story can finally be told. With multiple witnesses from the ships, their first hand testimony is impossible to deny.

Our film features CGI re-creations as told by the sailors and naval aviators that witnessed them. Aside from the historical fictionalized dialog (no one recorded the radio conversations), the story itself is based on the facts of the case, including official US government docs, witness statements, news reports and official timelines. See www.thenimitzencounters.com for links to the official documents.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

tymeflyz
Indagator
Indagator

Post by tymeflyz » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Thanks Dj. Pretty amazing.
Occam's razor =
lab grown black ops...
nondisclosure paper[s] at the time of event seals the deal for me.
Storm area 51 set up.... bait.
when i heard of that event [storm area 51] i thought - yea even if they get in and ARE handed "aliens" then what?
again ...BAIT... well thought out BAIT.. timing is everything ; ]
fwiw I'm not sayin their not out there but just image talking to your petri-dish of sea-monkeys "hey check out my laser pointer" pretty cool huh!?!