Project for the Anla'shok

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 1125
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:37 pm

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by Alluvion » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:33 pm

Even far less communicated would be to make a telephone call, or gather together and directly share...
_a

User avatar
cointreau
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:41 pm
Location: Venezuela
Contact:

patriot act

Post by cointreau » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:40 pm

WarmSylph: Even far less communicated would be to make a telephone call, or gather together and directly share...
_a



After the enactment of the patriot act, the government has complete jurisdiction over all media: electronic, visual, written or spoken and they can "intercept" any message in the name of national security, this will defeat the purpose of a "secure" form of communication

User avatar
BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by BlueEagle » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:12 pm

you think they (the government) would directly "come after us". I know something happened with L/L a while back.
Believing in Faith

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 1125
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:37 pm

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by Alluvion » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:10 am

look, my point is that while this forum is great for a certain set of connection between individuals it is hardly the 'real' connection of living with, near and along side others. This is a place for big talk but the big action happens to us each individually - to keep with the analogy in another thread, we are all captains telling tales at a local pub.

And because of my own tendencies and native's at the moment I am jumping at any ideas that to me come to close to letting conspiracy theories and us-them mentalities become a part of this group. Is it knee-jerk on my part? yes. I am afraid of forgetting and so feeding into thought patterns that could dissolve this group and its potential for bonding in service and idealism. If we truly have faith and a persevering spirit should we worry about 'interceptors' and what not? How close does this 'exploration and dialogue' come to feeding into paranoia and then elitism? If I truly have faith in the benevolence of the universe, and that my limited 'vision' is the result of my own choices and evolution, then I must trust that I can step forward as I desire and learn from those actions - that I can decide what I will take and will not take and how I will handle that as it comes. My worry is that attempts to 'hide' our communications or make them secret is less about living in love and more about conceding to mistrust and fear. I am having trouble really articulating this thought and impression so I apologize for it.


_a

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3943
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by LoneBear » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:24 pm

I think y'all may be forgetting the original intent of this project -- a secure, private communication between the Advisory Council and the Rangers. This isn't for making secret plans to conquer the Universe. It needs to be a method of clear, distortion-free communication such that when the Rangers need advise (which is the purpose of an Advisory Council), they can get it without compromising their current situation.

I understand that many of you have not spent any time in third-world countries. The situations there are extraordinarily different from "civilization", particularly in America. Misunderstandings abound--and can cost you your life, or the lives of others.

IMHO, your life is your life, and you are free to do with it as you will, but since the Rangers will be interacting with others on a metaphysical level, there comes a degree of responsibility for that. It's not just "you" anymore; you must consider all those you interact with.

If you are discussing something in a morally, economically or politically ambiguious situation, as you will find in many places, and become confused or don't know how to proceed, then you need to contact the other Rangers or the Advisory Council for advise. That is why we are forming a Ranger "group" -- to share the knowledge and experience we have here in 3rd density, as one would get instinctively in 4th density. But because the Rangers operate on a much wider knowledge basis than most others, open exchange of that information in an advisory or problem-analysis sense has the potential for opening a huge chasm of distortion for those who overhear the conversation.

Don't worry about government. There isn't anything we do that is of any interest to them. They are concerned with world politics and economic control. Our realm is the metaphysical, spiritual realm -- far apart from their material concerns. They would probably get bored reading the messages anyway.

What you need to be concerned with is that when you're in Peru, teaching the codes of honor to the kids of the local leader, and discover one of them is fooling around with the wife of the mayor's best friend... if you need help, you'd better find a way to encode that communication, because if it is overheard, those involved could get seriously injured. Emotion is a strong motivator. And it is not your place to blab their secrets to others; privacy must be respected at all times.

And I suppose it comes down to that. You need a secure communication to ensure that the privacy of those you speak with is protected at all times. Consider it like the "Seal of the Confessional"; with the Seal covering the Rangers as a group, rather than one individual.

Does this clarify the intent enough?

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3943
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Negative greeting

Post by LoneBear » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:35 pm

BlueEagle wrote:you think they (the government) would directly "come after us". I know something happened with L/L a while back.
That was Don Elkin's paranoia, which drove him to suicide. Not really an external event; the police were just doing their job, and as I understand it, totally puzzled by Don's reaction.

You need to be aware of how "negative entities" get control. They cannot alter your free will. But, they can increase the intensity of certain emotional responses (2nd density) to get YOU to make stupid decisions based in emotional reaction (such as fear, paranoia, hatred). And they can take the smallest things and blow them up all out of proportion, so something as simple as not putting the seat down on the toilet will eventuate in a rage that will cause people to slug it out, or quit the project. It is amazing to watch at times.

I expect the Rangers to be tested in this way soon. Probably before the Ranger Gathering, in an attempt to keep that from coming together. It is one sure sign that you're doing the right thing, at the right time.

The challenge is to see it for what it is, and walk thru it with the love, compassion and understanding that is the Law of One. And I'll tell you right now, it's harder than hell to do at times. We're still basically animals, and when that fight/flee mechanism kicks in, the adrenaline surge just deletes the rational component of the mind. But each time we overcome it, we prove to the Universe that we're not totally animals anymore... and we take one more step closer to being something far, far more interesting.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3943
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by LoneBear » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:48 pm

WarmSylph wrote:look, my point is that while this forum is great for a certain set of connection between individuals it is hardly the 'real' connection of living with, near and along side others. This is a place for big talk but the big action happens to us each individually - to keep with the analogy in another thread, we are all captains telling tales at a local pub.
But you are setting sail for Avalon this summer, where there WILL be a "real" connection of living with, near and alongside others.

When you deal with metaphysical events, set your "now" to be wider; like everything that happened in the last year, and everything intended to happen in the next year. From a time/space point of view, that's what moment in "now" is really like.
WarmSylph wrote:And because of my own tendencies and native's at the moment I am jumping at any ideas that to me come to close to letting conspiracy theories and us-them mentalities become a part of this group. Is it knee-jerk on my part? yes. I am afraid of forgetting and so feeding into thought patterns that could dissolve this group and its potential for bonding in service and idealism.
Your analysis is quite accurate. Remember this saying from Dewey Larson: "Complexity is entertaining; simplicity is not." Conspiracy theories, webs of fear and entanglement... these are entertaining. Hollywood cashes in on them every single day. The truth is simple, and boring. You will find that people will opt for the entertaining over the boring 99 times out of 100. Question is: are the Rangers that ONE that won't?

Keep your focus and your intentions pure and simple. But as they say in Babylon, "Trust in Allah, but tie up your camel." Have faith and trust in the Universe, but remember this is a free-will system, and the Universe cannot interfere with the free will of others. So keep that camel tied up; the Universe won't do it for you.

In situations like WarmSylph describes, you might find this appropriate:

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life.

"A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy. "It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.

"One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

"The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.

"This same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "which wolf would win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

User avatar
cointreau
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:41 pm
Location: Venezuela
Contact:

Sometimes a Hierchy is necessary

Post by cointreau » Fri May 06, 2005 1:08 pm

We have made it this far by using our brain and not falling into the herd mentality so common to main religions. However, at some point we must show/allow some level of submission before those who posses higher knowledge; just like it happens in higher densities. If Lone bears posts a task as simple as coming up with a secure means for communication, why try to find a fifth leg in a cat? (Spanish expression). Obviously there was a need for it and we should work together in order to accomplish it, I don't think we'll get too far by questioning every little task posted. You either agree and cooperate with it or not, that is what free will is all about!!! We are running out of time guys, let's get to work!!!

With that in mind what is the resolution to this matter? Let me know if the encryption software I spoke about is a possible solution, I could start getting it made as soon as we agree.

User avatar
BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re:

Post by BlueEagle » Sat May 07, 2005 9:26 am

...Obviously there was a need for it and we should work together in order to accomplish it...
:D
Believing in Faith

User avatar
Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:04 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by Tulan » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:09 pm

I liked the Telepathic idea, although, we would have to engage in alot of very disciplined practice at..... Avalon perhaps? It might be an interesting way to see the intent of some of the rangers. Nothing like the test of self discipline (As they would have free will to leave if the so wished).

A course could include, doing plenty of work on Avalon during the day (manual labor etc...), then as the sun sets and into the night work on our Telepathic communication. The tension that the physical labor will produce will also be a great tool for learning how to work and live with one a nother, enticing a certain amount of "closeness" with the Rangers and our Council.

OR

I also thought of using our current computer technology and create a unique encryption system. My thought was to use an AI based Symatics system. Say the user that wishes to seek advice or provide some kind of progress report, would write the message in whatever language they are accustomed to. The program, once the message is finished, can translate it into a symatic language system.

The trick to it, is to have all the Rangers and Counsil members come together and work together to develop this symatic system. We would have to do this in a loving and inspirational environment, so as to keep the intent of the members pure while creating the symatic language system.

This way, the message gets encoded into a general symatic language system, that would use the phi ratio to shift its encoding in an IN-FINITE number of ways.

The only way to decode the message will be, for the receiving user to open the symatics language file after "capturing" a version of the shifted cipher. It will display it as symatic related symbols or possibly language that the user could "read" aloud into a microphone connected to the computer.

The program would then have to use the PERSONAL symatics developed by that specific person (at a Ranger, Council gathering) so as the message itself can determine the INTENT of the reader through the Symatics system and thus decode while it is being read into the legible message.

As I had told LoneBear, I experienced a similar system within the Archive, where the Cipher was constantly changing, and could only be deciphered through intent (intent only being refined through experience and wisdom... or lack there of).

The only problem with this one, is that, the programming of such a system would be monumental, and even though I dipped into programming, I am no where near an expert. So this kind of system would definitly be a test of self discipline for me or anyone else who would wish to contribute, as we would have to create the Symatics system, as well as program it (for me re-learn programming too!)....



THE OTHER WAY OF COMMUNICATION I came up with

Was to use the Archive, now I understand only Ancients would be able to use it, however, it is one possible way?

We could create a file system for the Rangers within the Archive and store notes within it. Thus only Ancients would be able to access it, AND because you can access the information through curiosity and discovery, the INTENT for retreiving the message would be pure.

Example: "BlueEagle, I left a message for you in the Archive." Now doesn't that produce enough curiosity itself?!?

This form of communication, seems like it would be the fastest and most easily, and safe way to communicate between Ancients. Although I still have not yet discovered how to put information into the Archive, or, I just don't conciously know it yet.... either way, this medium would take an amount of time to learn and effectively implement as well.
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3943
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by LoneBear » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:05 am

ivoryxs wrote:I liked the Telepathic idea, although, we would have to engage in alot of very disciplined practice at..... Avalon perhaps? It might be an interesting way to see the intent of some of the rangers. Nothing like the test of self discipline (As they would have free will to leave if the so wished).
Remember that telepathy is a 2nd density function, so when you use it, there is always a loss of information because the vibrational frequency of 2nd density cannot handle 3rd density levels. Therefore, things will become more generic and feeling-oriented. Intelligent communication, via the 3rd density spirit complex, cannot be done directly, and must be converted into another form, kind of like the bit pattern that makes up the window you are looking at being transmitted via FAX -- dot by dot. And there area always transmission errors.

And I have not found a 3rd density "telepathy", which is a non-local, time/space function that only seems to be available in the yin densities (the even-numbered ones). In the 4th density, it is called "social memory".
ivoryxs wrote:A course could include, doing plenty of work on Avalon during the day (manual labor etc...), then as the sun sets and into the night work on our Telepathic communication. The tension that the physical labor will produce will also be a great tool for learning how to work and live with one a nother, enticing a certain amount of "closeness" with the Rangers and our Council.
The Earth's SMC is available from the 7th subdensity of the 3rd density, though not at a permanent connection level -- it requires a consciously maintained connection. If the bulk of the Rangers end up being dually-activated, then they should be able to use the SMC in full via their 4th density aspect.
ivoryxs wrote:I also thought of using our current computer technology and create a unique encryption system.
Problem is -- computers aren't everywhere, and you may not have access when you need to.
ivoryxs wrote:The trick to it, is to have all the Rangers and Counsil members come together and work together to develop this symatic system. We would have to do this in a loving and inspirational environment, so as to keep the intent of the members pure while creating the symatic language system.
Interesting thought... a "Symatic Memory Complex"???
ivoryxs wrote:As I had told LoneBear, I experienced a similar system within the Archive, where the Cipher was constantly changing, and could only be deciphered through intent (intent only being refined through experience and wisdom... or lack there of).
Actually, it is your own symbol set whizzing around trying to find the best match against the conceptual database of the Archive. The "intent" then selects one symbol set, and it stabilizes. Once you obtain more familiarity with your own, internal symbols, it stops doing that.
ivoryxs wrote:The only problem with this one, is that, the programming of such a system would be monumental, and even though I dipped into programming, I am no where near an expert. So this kind of system would definitly be a test of self discipline for me or anyone else who would wish to contribute, as we would have to create the Symatics system, as well as program it (for me re-learn programming too!)....
Depends on how deeply you want to fry your brain... there are a lot of KB systems (Knowledge Base) available now, but they are not easy to understand, since they require detailed information right back to original concepts. Look at http://www.opencyc.org or read the XTM (XML Topic Map) entries at http://www.w3.org for a start.
ivoryxs wrote:THE OTHER WAY OF COMMUNICATION I came up with

Was to use the Archive, now I understand only Ancients would be able to use it, however, it is one possible way?

We could create a file system for the Rangers within the Archive and store notes within it. Thus only Ancients would be able to access it, AND because you can access the information through curiosity and discovery, the INTENT for retreiving the message would be pure.
I have only recently learned how to add information to the Archive. You have to remember that it is a repository of information, not a notepad, and since it exists outside of time, transient information cannot be stored there--only conceptual information and linkage. The archive also does not appear to reify (to make real) information; it retains it only in conceptual form. Therefore, it has no structure to store a note like "BlueEagle--call your Mom" in it, since that is the reification of a concept.
ivoryxs wrote:This form of communication, seems like it would be the fastest and most easily, and safe way to communicate between Ancients. Although I still have not yet discovered how to put information into the Archive, or, I just don't conciously know it yet.... either way, this medium would take an amount of time to learn and effectively implement as well.
The Elder Race exists as a type of brotherhood, providing you understand what the word "brotherhood" actually means. That opens up some options.

Look at "neighborhood", a very familiar term, but one that few people know the roots of. "Neigh" is the cry of a horse. "Boor" is a farmer. You are "NeighBoors" if you live close enough to hear each others' horses cry out. "Hood" is a state or condition. Therefore, "neigh-boor-hood" is the state or condition of being within a horse's cry from each other.

Now what about "Brother-Hood"? Since the plural of "brother" is "brethren", and if it is referring to multiple people working together, then why did Ra refer to the Elder Race as a "brotherhood", rather than "brethren"? And are "sisters" excluded from "brotherhoods"? Think about it. How does one interpret concepts such as "brotherhood" and "sisterhood"?

User avatar
Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:04 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by Tulan » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:41 am

Yes I understand now the problem with Telepathy as a second density function.

>Problem is -- computers aren't everywhere, and you may not have access when you need to.

That I agree on. But so far, it seems the most viable way of communication?

>Interesting thought... a "Symatic Memory Complex"???

YES! That is exactly what I mean. Although the computer would need to be able (somehow, don't ask me yet) to use Symatics to determine intent. As I was saying the decoding process, would have to have the user reading the language symbol set that is encoded, AS he/she reads it, the program would use the symatic system to determine intent (like, talking to water, although in a computer model) and would decode as it is read into a mic on the computer.

>Actually, it is your own symbol set whizzing around trying to find the best match against the conceptual database of the Archive. The "intent" then selects >one symbol set, and it stabilizes. Once you obtain more familiarity with your own, internal symbols, it stops doing that.

Oh yes, ok, that makes sense. Thank you.

>Depends on how deeply you want to fry your brain... there are a lot of KB systems (Knowledge Base) available now, but they are not easy to understand, >since they require detailed information right back to original concepts. Look at http://www.opencyc.org or read the XTM (XML Topic Map) entries at http://www.w3.org >for a start.

Well, my creativity seems to know no bounds, so, maybe I will have a go at first roughing out exactly HOW the system would work andwhat type of resources it would need to draw from (languages, symatics, etc..).


The symbology of Brother is that of community or building a "common" bond. Emphasis on common. As it would relate to those of us as the Rangers, we have a common goal between all of us. Brethren to me, implies a more group mind complex. Whereas brotherhood feels more like a "band" of individuals striving for a common goal. (again emphasis on individuals)

Symbology of the Sisterhood, to me seems as more of a caring, comforting, AND spiritual connection. SO. In a way I feel like the Sisterhood and Brotherhood, are as microcosmic as they are macrocosmic. Going right down to the shadow aspects of the individuals and right UPTO the shadow aspects of our larger communities.

As such: LoneBear is heading up a Brotherhood, whereas Debbie is heading up a Sisterhood. It doesn't so much matter whether we have males or females in ither group, because it is the shadow aspect that determines.

Then you can go into the Brotherhood, and Sisterhood WITHIN each person of those common-hoods.

So my opinion would be, if the individual embraces their shadow, it will only help the community to embrace their shadow, and thus better communication between the two psyche aspects results.

Although, it starts to become a "tricky" line to walk because we don't want to fall to depths into the "group mind". Individuality is the most important part, but, being able to communicate effectively between the other individuals that carry the same goal, is extremely important.
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3943
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by LoneBear » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:54 pm

ivoryxs wrote:That I agree on. But so far, it seems the most viable way of communication?
I would think that speech would be the only true option; either person-to-person or over radio.
ivoryxs wrote:YES! That is exactly what I mean. Although the computer would need to be able (somehow, don't ask me yet) to use Symatics to determine intent.
I guess my big question would be, is what do you mean by "symatics", since it isn't in the dictionary? I find "sematics", which is the danger signs used by animals (colors, etc), and "semantics", which is a language construct. I was thinking the latter, but didn't have time to look it up earlier, in case you were referring to a name of a trademark technology.
ivoryxs wrote:As I was saying the decoding process, would have to have the user reading the language symbol set that is encoded, AS he/she reads it, the program would use the symatic system to determine intent (like, talking to water, although in a computer model) and would decode as it is read into a mic on the computer.
Phoenetic recognization is really bad for computers; it varies too much depending on a person's mood.
ivoryxs wrote:Well, my creativity seems to know no bounds, so, maybe I will have a go at first roughing out exactly HOW the system would work andwhat type of resources it would need to draw from (languages, symatics, etc..).
Then you should spend some time researching Knowledge Bases, so you can see how we quantify and relate things conceptually. English is a peculiar language in that respect, since it both draws upon other languages, and is noun-emphasized.
ivoryxs wrote:The symbology of Brother is that of community or building a "common" bond. Emphasis on common. As it would relate to those of us as the Rangers, we have a common goal between all of us. Brethren to me, implies a more group mind complex. Whereas brotherhood feels more like a "band" of individuals striving for a common goal. (again emphasis on individuals)
Brother = frater; Sister = soror. Ever wonder why we have fraternities and sororities? Interesting thing is that both words are root concepts... they have no ancestry, as in "yang" and "yin", but refer to a basic dichotomy.
ivoryxs wrote:Symbology of the Sisterhood, to me seems as more of a caring, comforting, AND spiritual connection.
Kind of like that "yin energy"?
ivoryxs wrote:SO. In a way I feel like the Sisterhood and Brotherhood, are as microcosmic as they are macrocosmic. Going right down to the shadow aspects of the individuals and right UPTO the shadow aspects of our larger communities.
Now put it together... look at frater/soror like space/time, light/love... what do you see?
ivoryxs wrote:As such: LoneBear is heading up a Brotherhood, whereas Debbie is heading up a Sisterhood. It doesn't so much matter whether we have males or females in ither group, because it is the shadow aspect that determines.
Deb and I are members of the Brotherhood of the Elder Race.
Q and I are members of the Sisterhood of the Ancients.

See how it works?
ivoryxs wrote:Then you can go into the Brotherhood, and Sisterhood WITHIN each person of those common-hoods.
Remember that the densities also follow the yang/yin pattern, with the odd-densities (1st, 3rd) being Yang -- masculine, object oriented, local, individual... and the even-densities (2nd, 4th) being Yin -- feminine, function oriented, nonlocal, social. Add to that some multiple dimensions, and see what you see...
ivoryxs wrote:So my opinion would be, if the individual embraces their shadow, it will only help the community to embrace their shadow, and thus better communication between the two psyche aspects results.
This is true, but normally a function of society, not a brotherhood or sisterhood. Where do the "hoods" reside, in relation to the body, mind and spirit complexes, and the idea of group/individual/social systems?
ivoryxs wrote:Although, it starts to become a "tricky" line to walk because we don't want to fall to depths into the "group mind". Individuality is the most important part, but, being able to communicate effectively between the other individuals that carry the same goal, is extremely important.
You just need to understand that every silver lining has a cloud.

User avatar
Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:04 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by Tulan » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:30 pm

>I guess my big question would be, is what do you mean by "symatics", since it isn't in the dictionary? I find "sematics", which is the danger signs used by >animals (colors, etc), and "semantics", which is a language construct. I was thinking the latter, but didn't have time to look it up earlier, in case you were >referring to a name of a trademark technology.

Well, since you asked, I figured out that I actually meant "Cymatics" oops (Freudian slip anyone?) haha. I meant Cymatics, apologies. Although Symatics would be an interesting name for the encryption system/program....

Maybe my ideas are more understood now? Sorry again, lol.

>Phoenetic recognization is really bad for computers; it varies too much depending on a person's mood.

That's my point though, that a personal Cymatic system be developed for the individual so the computer can use the "mood" faults to determine intent... not sure how applicable it would be. But figure it would be worth a shot, if I decided to jump back into programming.

>Now put it together... look at frater/soror like space/time, light/love... what do you see?

A tripartite, like Body, Mind, Spirit. Each one relates to eachother at the varying levels. frater/soror - body ; space/time - mind ; light/love - spirit (and their inverse's)

>Deb and I are members of the Brotherhood of the Elder Race.
>Q and I are members of the Sisterhood of the Ancients.

>See how it works?

Hmm, I never thought of it that way.

So my being an Ancient is my Identity, and because I am one of the Ancients who stayed behind 25,000 years ago makes my individuality as an Elder?

Ancients being in the 4th Density, and the Elders having ACHEIVED 4th density but residing in the 3rd??

Brings up alot of thoughts about Blue and I being Dual Activated... And the Rangers....

Deb and You as counterparts, just as Blue and I are counterparts....

Hmm i'll think about it somemore.

>This is true, but normally a function of society, not a brotherhood or sisterhood. Where do the "hoods" reside, in relation to the body, mind and spirit >complexes, and the idea of group/individual/social systems?

The "hoods" seem to reside in-between the mind and spirit complexes / individual and social systems. I'm not sure if I am thinking of this correctly but where does that put those who are Dual Activated like Blue and I???

Do we belong to the Brotherhood and Sisterhood? I know I am an Ancient/Elder, so is that the purpose of the Rangers? or the reason you and Blue started it!?! I feel the Rangers is the "next generation" so-to-speak of the Brotherhood/Sisterhood (melding of the two???)... The Rangers are here to continue the work of the Brotherhood/Sisterhood and carry the ideals and goals of the Rangers into 4th Density (makes me think, Blue having started the Rangers with you, and he and I being perfect counterparts of eachother that we have the opportunity to lead the Rangers into what they can be, as being Dual Activated)
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

User avatar
sky
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:42 am
Location: Florida

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by sky » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:34 am

DISAPPOINTED BY THIS THREAD...Why must the council seek to separate itself and find 'secret' ways to communicate...The Goal here is to offer service to those looking for a ONE train of thought and I hate to say this but you guys and gals have created your own herd by doing this. Lock off a forum for 'special' members only. I understand the need to communicate within ranks, but this has a NEGATIVE feel to it too. Worrying about the government shutting us up for feeling threatened is a FEAR vibe...yuck. IF you are smart,which I know you ALL are, then create your own code system within the threads. I need to go meditate now...very sad. And maybe this too is why you don't want negative polarity 'young ones' reading your communications...Sarah

User avatar
sky
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:42 am
Location: Florida

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by sky » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:43 am

do me a favor...explain your actions PLEASE...you ALL appeared sooo human to me just now :shock: and oh yeah...LoneBear,am i feeding the evil wolf here just by stating how i feel about this thread? I came back and edited this in by the way...no secrets here...Sarah

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3943
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by LoneBear » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:13 pm

raytheonsky wrote:DISAPPOINTED BY THIS THREAD...Why must the council seek to separate itself and find 'secret' ways to communicate...
I'll just quote what I wrote before...
LoneBear on 28-Apr wrote:I think y'all may be forgetting the original intent of this project -- a secure, private communication between the Advisory Council and the Rangers. This isn't for making secret plans to conquer the Universe. It needs to be a method of clear, distortion-free communication such that when the Rangers need advise (which is the purpose of an Advisory Council), they can get it without compromising their current situation.
Or, are you promoting unclear, distorted communication?
raytheonsky wrote:The Goal here is to offer service to those looking for a ONE train of thought
If by "ONE", you mean "Law of ONE", then I agree. We are, indeed, looking for those who whish to live that "ONE" train of thought.
raytheonsky wrote:and I hate to say this but you guys and gals have created your own herd by doing this. Lock off a forum for 'special' members only. I understand the need to communicate within ranks, but this has a NEGATIVE feel to it too.
Just like that pile of secret, "Private Messages" that I have from YOU, locking off that information from other members of the forum? Hummm... makes one wonder, particularly since the Forum Stats show you as making 33 PUBLIC posts, and 65 PRIVATE (secret) messages. So why doesn't that have a NEGATIVE feel to it??? It's the SAME THING.
raytheonsky wrote:Worrying about the government shutting us up for feeling threatened is a FEAR vibe...yuck. IF you are smart,which I know you ALL are, then create your own code system within the threads. I need to go meditate now...very sad. And maybe this too is why you don't want negative polarity 'young ones' reading your communications...Sarah
Both polarities are welcome, as long as the seeking of truth via the principles of the Law of One are the goal.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3943
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by LoneBear » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:17 pm

raytheonsky wrote:you ALL appeared sooo human to me just now :shock:
Heaven forbid... native Apes appearing HUMAN. How could we have screwed up so badly? :)
raytheonsky wrote:LoneBear,am i feeding the evil wolf here just by stating how i feel about this thread? I came back and edited this in by the way...no secrets here...Sarah
They are your wolves to feed; not ours.

User avatar
sky
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:42 am
Location: Florida

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by sky » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:51 pm

Okay!...I missed that part that you said before...I apologize.I seriously considered stopping the private messages today after reading this thread.I do not want to hide anything from the people that have helped me understand many things that were confusing me up to this point. I answered a couple messages back today from Starlight*...but if you noticed, I also put out a lot more messages today on the forums. Already my understanding of things has increased dramatically Lonebear. And I was talking about the Law of One train of thought! I'm very open about how I feel and things that are on my mind because I want to be corrected if I am wrong...oh wait...I did prompt the one called Remember today because I am hoping it is a dear friend that is resisting this site and thinks the law of one is alot of blah,blah,blah big words. He knows how much I have learned in the short amount of time I have been on this site. I think he could benefit a great deal from talking to everyone here. But I will try to stick to the main forums from now on because i think secrecy is kind of deceitful in nature. Of course LONEBEAR you can correct me if I am wrong...Sarah the monkey is just learning how to talk and walk!!!..lol...I wish we could just use telepathy with each other. SERIOUSLY...but the computer is kind of like that anyways. I will not private message anyone if you think I am being a hypocrite by making the above comments. Hypocrisy runs rampant in the church...I will not be part of it. I love everyone here a great deal and I just don't want you guys to feel like you have to hide 'important' stuff from me or anyone else that might be new. Maybe the private messages are good for that then. OKAY??? I want everyone to see me grow...assured that I am on my way. I like the discussions going on!My apelike 3rddensity friends know me for being TOO honest at times. They have zero desire to unveil the light within...mine is already growing brighter just by being here for the last 12 days...I do alot of reading/researching on my own...my conclusions to what I learn are still my own. Much Love to ALL here...I mean no harm to anyone with the things I say...I have put those ways behind me...Sarah

User avatar
sky
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:42 am
Location: Florida

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by sky » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:56 pm

I don't have two wolves lonebear...I have a freaking dog sled team...and I feed them still from time to time...lol...sarah

User avatar
sky
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:42 am
Location: Florida

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by sky » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:58 pm

WOW...65 PRIVATE POSTS???? THAT CAN'T BE...IT HAS TO BE INCLUDING THE ONES PUBLIC IN THAT NUMBER!! IF IT IS THEN I TALK TOO MUCH...SARAH

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by Starlight* » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:16 pm

Okay!...I missed that part that you said before...I apologize.I seriously considered stopping the private messages today after reading this thread.I do not want to hide anything from the people that have helped me understand many things that were confusing me up to this point. I answered a couple messages back today from Starlight*.
It is a joy to answer your private messages too and share. Thank you. :) This forum does give us the private message option. If you like to post our pm exchanges, it's ok with me. :)


**********
Starlight*

User avatar
sky
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:42 am
Location: Florida

Re: Project for the Anla'shok

Post by sky » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:03 am

thanks Starlight* :) I don't want to hide anything from anyone! Sarah

Post Reply