Dream: Rebirth and Center of Infinity

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LadyMoon
Discens
Discens

Dream: Rebirth and Center of Infinity

Post by LadyMoon » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:50 am

Hi everyone, I am new here :) For some reason I had been having trouble getting started, and was beginning to feel like I was not meant to be here. However, I persisted and I think now I know what the delay was about.

I am a dreamer by default and always have amazing dreams, but this morning, wow, this morning I had a dream that I really wanted to share and get some feedback if possible. I think I understand it, but really would love some others to help me to decipher or validate.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was in what looked like something out of Diagon Alley from Harry Potter. I was surrounded by hundreds of women. Half of them I knew, the other half I did not. Many were co-workers from the hospital or classmates from school.

I felt a war brewing, and I remember that I felt nervous and somewhat fearful because I did not know what was expected of me. I was in shock of that knowledge since I always felt I knew what to expect. I knew that everyone had some type of magical powers but I did not know what my power was. I also knew that this was also a class and that there would be a test of some kind after the conflict. That was all I knew.

I walked into a huge theater where women were sitting at tables opposing each other from the middle point. As I entered, I looked around and there was only one seat left. It looked like there was a council of women that I was not a part of and they were at opposing ends. I took note of where my seat was; exactly in the middle.
I don’t know who struck first, I think it was the opposing end, but she shot out a light of energy from her hands and attempted to strike another noble women on my ends council. The woman stood up and blocked the attack by building up a dome of ice around her. The ice looked like crystals, giant crystals that were unbreakable. She then shot out some energy and threw the other woman through the wall. Everyone in the building began to run and hide. Teams were building and I felt left out, again I am running and find a table to hide under.

A woman from the opposing team found me and I tried to throw energy at her. I looked at my hands and concentrated on the energy. I witnessed bright white and blue sparks like electricity drifting over my fingertips like an arc. I felt the power within and tried my best to throw it, but it was not yet strong enough in my opinion. The woman looked at me, bowed and walked away. Chaos ensued and I was running again, although now I did not know who the enemy was. I was confused because I saw both sides of the equation. I saw women running out of the building across a bridge and I followed. Almost everyone disappeared with the exception of myself and about a dozen other women whom I did not know. We all looked around, acknowledged each other in a most telepathically spiritual way.

Then I noticed something. It was a canal, running in the middle of what I knew to be two sides. Like the equator, my mind told me. The canal was raised like a fish tank about 3 feet high and went into the earth about 3 feet. It was about 3 feet wide. In that moment I saw the future. I knew where to hide.

I jumped into the canal and hid myself in a specific spot and position. The other women also followed and jumped in. I noticed that all of a sudden I am at the bottom of this canal, underwater and that I could breathe. I breathed deeply just as if I was above the water. I was amazed that I could do it, up until another moment of chaos when women were being snatched out of the water. I could see shadows of death and destruction above me and knew that this was no game, this was real, and although I could not see who or what is was, and I knew it was after me for some reason. I stayed where I was, breathing deeply, sitting in a fetal position. Time passed in a blink and it became very dark and silence surrounded me, but I dared not leave this womb of safety. There I waited patiently, where I was waiting to be reborn. I told myself I had succeeded. I had made it to the center of infinity. I was made to be a balance, to see and understand both sides equally. I was also made to be a weight; to bring balance back into the equation. After than moment of realization and lucidity, I lifted the gates within the canal and let myself swim through each section, which became the figure 8. I came back to my place in the center and I was instantly born again.

----------------------------------------------------
I'm still in disbelief, as I feel different this morning. I think I really need to reflect.
If you have taken the time to read this, thank you, I feel honored.
LM

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Dream: Rebirth and Center of Infinity

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 am

This dream is almost like something I've seen also some weird things and all that :D

I think that you need to read some of the other dream related threads to understand what your dream is about. I can tell that I it seemed that you will face some opportunities in your waking life that gives you the chance to learn from them. Maybe I actually is something that you need to avoid the "jumping in the canal" I mean. I might be that you will "soon"(in relative terms) witness this struggle within yourself or your surrounding, that has this learning effect. Or maybe you already have had this struggle and gone to your "comfort zone" to avoid conflict which may have been exactly the thing that shoud've been confronted, since you were running away from it and it followed you. So there may be some "unfinished business" going on within you that needs to be dealt with first and then you can continue evolving some more. As for allegories and symbols I do not know what they mean to you in your life, because they are personal for everyone and needs to be found out in order to understand dreams more. I dont know all of my symbols and allegories either since they are many, but according to LoneBear they are less than 10 main symbols and allegories and many many secondary ones that are less important.

LoneBear might give you better info on this dream than I, since he helped me aswell to understand my dreams more. Ten points to him then :)
Enjoy the Silence

LadyMoon
Discens
Discens

Post by LadyMoon » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:05 am

Thank you for your reply! I will have to think about it that is for sure! I will go ahead and dive into those dream threads! This place is so huge...I feel lost LOL.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 am

Thanks for sharing your amazing dream!! I find it very intriguing but can't help thinking that it may be some kind of ancient memory instead of a future premonition.... but then that's maybe because your name abbreviated is LM!! But it does sound like an event being re-lived from the great bombardment... :shock:

I'd check out the paper on Dreams, Symbolism and Allegory (from http://reciprocalsystem.org/) as it's very enlightening along with the other dream info on the forum as Ilkka says. I'm sure Lonebear will have an amazing interpretation of it too but really it's up to you to decipher it, have fun!! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

LadyMoon
Discens
Discens

Post by LadyMoon » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:44 am

Thank you so much for your reply and the following link! I will definitely read them. I feel like I walked into a world of wonder in this place and am shocked that I didn't see any warning though on the home page...This stuff is addicting :D
As far as synchronicity goes, everything that has lead me to this site has been based on synchronicity. So, indeed I must walk this path and have fun while I am at it.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:58 am

I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment, but one thing that stands out is your choice of the "canal," a man-made structure used for irrigation, rather than some natural boundary, such as a stream or river. The water that a canal transports is vital to reclaim desert regions, in the case of the psyche, an unused region where the water of life is now being transported to grow new ideas and concepts.

Since everything in a dream is YOU, the women represent various complexes in the psyche that are in opposition, and you, as the "point of consciousness" have not decided which side is correct. Your anima is busy trying to look after the survival of the soul, which is weighed higher than making this decision--so the decision will be most likely an emotional one. Emotional conflicts of this nature tend to spew out a lot of energy, hence the throwing of lightning bolts. Apparently, the arguments are equally matched--and probably concern not the hiding in the canal, as much as the purpose OF the canal, and what kind of new things will grow there.

My interpretation would be you are at a vMeme transition, where one side represents the old way of thinking, and the other a new way of looking at things. The old side does not want to give up the safety of what it is familiar with (giving rise to the threat situation), and the new side needs the canal water in order to grow.

There are many more details in this dream that you may recall if you meditate on it, and take a look at them--find out what is associated with Nature, and what is "man made." Man-made stuff usually indicates some kind of societal programming; beliefs you have been taught as truth and no longer believe are true, resulting in conflict. The details of the symbols will act as pointers to the situation you need to take a conscious look at, and make a decision about. (JoeyV would know about this!)

PS: infinity means "that which is not known."
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:32 am

LoneBear wrote:I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment, but one thing that stands out is your choice of the "canal," a man-made structure used for irrigation, rather than some natural boundary, such as a stream or river. The water that a canal transports is vital to reclaim desert regions, in the case of the psyche, an unused region where the water of life is now being transported to grow new ideas and concepts.
I see this a bit differently and it makes me think back to something that was said either here or at CH (tried unsuccessfully to find the quote and can't remember which it originated from, or who it was that said it) That compared raising one's consciousness to filling the locks in a canal. One fills the first lock, and when the water is at the level of the next lock, and the pressure equalized, the gates are opened, and a ship can move forward, to then be raised again. If the chamber is opened before the water level is equal, the lock on the lower end would be flooded and the ship in transit would find itself in a very precarious situation. I think this could also be an explanation as to why when a person takes a mind altering substance like LSD or DMT without having any knowledge or concept of what they are about to experience, they run the risk of experiencing sensory overload.
daniel wrote:Many people that go on chemically-induced, psychedelic experiences end up here for a short time.47 Looks good when you get there, but one does not realize what they are actually experiencing because they have skipped over the process to arrive at that destination. -Pg 16, Homo Sapiens Ethicus
LBs interpretation of your dream makes sense to me, this is just the one thing I thought would be worth adding.
LoneBear wrote:There are many more details in this dream that you may recall if you meditate on it, and take a look at them--find out what is associated with Nature, and what is "man made." Man-made stuff usually indicates some kind of societal programming; beliefs you have been taught as truth and no longer believe are true, resulting in conflict. The details of the symbols will act as pointers to the situation you need to take a conscious look at, and make a decision about. (JoeyV would know about this!)
Lol do I ever!! :shock: 8) vMeme transition is one helluva thing. So much that you think you know becomes "Wait... is that right?". Then as it becomes less of a conflict as your perception changes, things start to fall back into place but with additional layers on which to build your Weltanschauung.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

LadyMoon
Discens
Discens

Post by LadyMoon » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:27 am

Lonebear and Joey, thank you for your interpretations and responses. I did some meditation and discovered more details within the dream.

While I crossed the bridge, I realized it was over a river and that there were trees whose roots descended into the water. When I was choosing my place to hide, I recall now that the trees limbs were kind of like a willow tree in that the limbs descended into the canal in certain areas. It was in that area where I chose to stay.

Also, I have to agree that I am in conflict with myself to a certain extent. This past year, my whole life has changed. I have been waking up to a degree that I find comforting and foreign. My world view has and is changing so significantly lately that it kind of blows my mind at times. Things I never thought possible, I now believe possible.

As far as everyone in a dream being YOU, I tend to disagree a little bit. A long time ago, I made the intention that when I fall sleep, certain people who entered my dream were to play the role of themselves, and this has usually worked out perfectly. I agreed to this intention when I was a really young girl. So now when I meet new people, I update my intentions. Now at times, however there are a few dreams where I have wondered if certain people are mirrors to an aspect I needed to acknowledge, but I can usually tell. I worry that if I tried to change this aspect now, I may become confused since I had trained my brain the other way for so long. I will admit however, that because of severe sleep deprivation over the last 5 years, I went without remembering all but a handful of dreams. Now, well, my subconscious has exploded.

My dream past is pretty significant to say the least. For example, I have dreamed of people and then met them years later. I have had precognitive dreams, which months later I saw on the TV news. There is so much more, it would literally take a book LOL! For some reason though, this dream sticks out to me as being very important. A turning of a wheel, and a major life change of perspective.

Recently, I had a study done at the local university with the neuroscience department and discovered many amazing things, specifically about my right temporal brain. That was just a week ago so I am really trying to integrate what I learned. A part of me feels as though I have gotten attention in a way that frightens me, so I think that is a part of what is causing me to hide. I worry that I may not be as strong as I thought I was, yet another part of me thinks I am much stronger than I realize.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:21 am

LadyMoon wrote:As far as everyone in a dream being YOU, I tend to disagree a little bit. A long time ago, I made the intention that when I fall sleep, certain people who entered my dream were to play the role of themselves, and this has usually worked out perfectly.
This is intriguing indeed, since almost everytime I see some of my family members in a dream, the coming day I have interaction with them or have had interaction the previous day, however usually its the next day for me, even though dreams take place in Cosmic sector meaning the interactions can occur further in the future or before one was born to this life. In any case I concur with LadyMoon in this above.

The otherday I saw this dream where my teeth were loosen, a bit black, very little in size and hurting, so the coming day (yesterday) I experienced minor stressful situation or two. But this was the premonition of the next day and some similar situations I have also avoided when remembered the dream when just woken and prepared for it. It really works, for me atleast.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:05 am

LadyMoon wrote:While I crossed the bridge, I realized it was over a river and that there were trees whose roots descended into the water. When I was choosing my place to hide, I recall now that the trees limbs were kind of like a willow tree in that the limbs descended into the canal in certain areas. It was in that area where I chose to stay.
From my own dream research, I found that the dreamscape is upside-down... the roots of a tree are what is extending into the waking side of life and since roots are what anchors a tree, those trees are acting like linkages between the conscious and unconscious minds, so what is in the vicinity of the tree is connected to a waking-life event.
LadyMoon wrote:As far as everyone in a dream being YOU, I tend to disagree a little bit. A long time ago, I made the intention that when I fall sleep, certain people who entered my dream were to play the role of themselves, and this has usually worked out perfectly. I agreed to this intention when I was a really young girl. So now when I meet new people, I update my intentions. Now at times, however there are a few dreams where I have wondered if certain people are mirrors to an aspect I needed to acknowledge, but I can usually tell. I worry that if I tried to change this aspect now, I may become confused since I had trained my brain the other way for so long.
I'll offer this for consideration: consider the conjugate relationship between the waking and sleep states. In the waking state, one physical structure cannot enter another, but the bioenergy fields CAN. In the dreamscape, the inverse is true--bioenergy cannot enter another bioenergy field, because the structure is the same (as Larson says, space-to-space does not constitute motion; it must be a relation of inverses). If a physical person were to enter your dreamscape, the matter-antimatter consequence would be "bad" (as they say on Ghostbusters). When you are dreaming, you are in the bioenergy realm, so another person's bioenergy could not enter the psyche of your own, bioenergy field (energy-to-energy in that realm does not constitute motion).

What I suspect is that you have a well-developed intuition (equivalent to physical senses, but in 3D time rather than space) and have developed super-accurate holographic characters in your dreamscape to represent these people, based on a strong ability to "see" them in 3D time. A spatial analogy would be if I were to look at a painting, I could sketch an almost-identical copy of it because I could clearly SEE it in 3D space. My sketch, however perfect a copy it may be, is still a copy--not the "real thing."

I'm not trying to tell you what to believe, but to just offer a different way to look at the same situation, in hopes that it will provide the opportunity for better understanding.
LadyMoon wrote:My dream past is pretty significant to say the least. For example, I have dreamed of people and then met them years later. I have had precognitive dreams, which months later I saw on the TV news. There is so much more, it would literally take a book LOL! For some reason though, this dream sticks out to me as being very important. A turning of a wheel, and a major life change of perspective.
That precognition is indicative of what science calls "quantum entanglement," the ability to "see" clearly in 3D time.
LadyMoon wrote:Recently, I had a study done at the local university with the neuroscience department and discovered many amazing things, specifically about my right temporal brain. That was just a week ago so I am really trying to integrate what I learned. A part of me feels as though I have gotten attention in a way that frightens me, so I think that is a part of what is causing me to hide. I worry that I may not be as strong as I thought I was, yet another part of me thinks I am much stronger than I realize.
I'll be 57 in another week (or as Jack Benny would say, "the 19th time I celebrate my 39th birthday"), and in that half-century of experience, I've found that nothing really happens by accident. We CHOOSE to be in every situation we end up in, either consciously or unconsciously. So I try to learn from whatever happens to me, because the experiences are providing opportunities to learn new things, or correct misunderstandings of the past.

LadyMoon
Discens
Discens

Post by LadyMoon » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Thank you Lonebear!! That makes perfect sense!!!

I read through most of Magnum Opus over the last week and all of a sudden today my brain exploded!! Like I have been waiting on this information for such a long long time! My world view has literally transformed overnight. I'm so excited I could cry. It's like I finally found the words to describe things I knew but did not know how I knew or how to comprehend them. I feel like I am on the cusp of G-T Yellow: Integrative (Systemic) and H-U Turquoise: Holistic.

Is it possible for my brain to explode from all of this?? LOL!! Because that is what it feels like!! Next step Psychocartography! :D
I know I have so much more to learn but I KNOW now that I am on the right path!!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:49 am

LadyMoon wrote:Is it possible for my brain to explode from all of this?? LOL!! Because that is what it feels like
I think soon you might(?) experience opposite to your excitement as depression or insignificance. Because it needs to be balanced so it might happen anytime soon or later in larger amounts. I know from experience those kind of feelings from when I was overly exited. I could be wrong though, but consider the possibilty of this that might just happen.

I suggest Qigong practice to get balanced, I just started it myself and just day before yesterday I was thinking all things alot right after simple 5 minute practice, more clearly than usually when I do think things over.
Enjoy the Silence

LadyMoon
Discens
Discens

Post by LadyMoon » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:41 am

Ilkka wrote:
LadyMoon wrote:Is it possible for my brain to explode from all of this?? LOL!! Because that is what it feels like
I think soon you might(?) experience opposite to your excitement as depression or insignificance. Because it needs to be balanced so it might happen anytime soon or later in larger amounts. I know from experience those kind of feelings from when I was overly exited. I could be wrong though, but consider the possibilty of this that might just happen.

I suggest Qigong practice to get balanced, I just started it myself and just day before yesterday I was thinking all things alot right after simple 5 minute practice, more clearly than usually when I do think things over.

I think you may be right. Its a high and its a low....like a crash. After sleeping on it all night I had a fascinating dream where I dove to the ocean floor and found 3 symbols! I woke up and felt the need to travel abroad. I do feel a crash coming though because yesterday was quite exciting! I will have to look up Qigong. Normally I just do some Karate Katas and a bit of yoga to release energy.

Its nice getting to know some people here too!! I don't feel quite as alone now.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm

LadyMoon wrote:Thank you Lonebear!! That makes perfect sense!!!
To quote the door from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, "Glad to be of service!"

Mental explosions are good; it's an explosion of neuro-bioenergy, meaning you've reached out behind the confines of the barriers you've put in place (consciously or not). It is an expansion of the psyche.

The Dark Night of the Soul always happens after a large, internal "revelation" because it changes the world view. Unlike modern computers, the brain doesn't really have software that can update at the speed of light. It has to break and regrow neural pathways to create and maintain a different way of looking at things. This can take some time, depending on the level of reorganization necessary. One of the first thing the brain does, is to break unnecessary links, to get the raw materials to build new links. So in your mind, what happens is that you start to lose information pathways--it gets harder to think, and you start to feel cut off from the world (because it is faster to break a path, than to build a new one). This leads to depression and the "nobody loves me" feeling, which I can tell you from personal experience, seems like it will NEVER end! But it ALWAYS does; all it requires is some "down time" to let the body make the necessary updates.

So when you do get into that depression of the Dark Night, the thing I found that works the best is just to kick back, grab some good food, sit back and watch something nonsensical on the TV that keeps your mood good. I think the last time it happened, I did a "3rd Rock from the Sun" marathon from my DVD collection. You need to let the body do it's job to update the brain, so you don't want to be focusing on anything stressful, fearful or intense. Then it passes very quickly; but keep in mind it will take your consciousness some time to relocate where things got put in the modified neural network. (It seems like memory loss, but it isn't... it's just that things got stretched a bit and aren't where you left them. Your brain will update the map in no time.)

Meditation is good, but I would not recommend any practice that requires focus and attention, as that would take priority over the rewiring needed. And also avoid any antidepressant chemicals, as they block the formation of new pathways, in favor of keeping the existing ones in place.

Just take the time to allow yourself to evolve.

LadyMoon
Discens
Discens

Post by LadyMoon » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:22 pm

LB!
Your words ring completely true! Today I felt the beginning of that depression, and I intuitively knew that that was what was happening inside my brain. I could literally feel my head tingling most of the day. So comedy it is, will plan for that for sure!

I do have a question though. Do you think it possible to dream your symbols?? Last nights dream had me dive off a cliff into the ocean, swim along the ocean floor and pick up 3 symbols off of the floor. I gathered them up and took them to the shore.

And I really want to thank you for taking your time to give me this advice. Most people nowadays won't even take the time.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:16 am

LadyMoon wrote:I do have a question though. Do you think it possible to dream your symbols?? Last nights dream had me dive off a cliff into the ocean, swim along the ocean floor and pick up 3 symbols off of the floor. I gathered them up and took them to the shore.

And I really want to thank you for taking your time to give me this advice. Most people nowadays won't even take the time.
The old way to represent the reciprocal relationship between the material (3D space) and cosmic (3D time) is simply air and water. In 3D space, you start with nothing and build up to something (construction, the waking state), whereas the cosmic sector appears aetheric--you start with everything and sculpt down to nothing, like bubbles in water (the dreamscape). At the junction where these two natural areas meet (the sky and the ocean), we find land, the earth, which is your "field of consciousness."

"You" in a dream represents the point of conscious in the field of consciousness (see: Psychosynthesis, by Roberto Assagioli). The field of consciousness is like a field--it is the area you have cared for and developed; the thoughts, memories and experiences of your life.

Cliffs are normally considered dangerous, so people don't normally jump off them. It would appear that you have come to an understanding that this transition isn't threatening, and the altitude above would give you the extra motion to transition far below--into the realm of the unconscious, where you FIND 3 symbols--they were probably there the whole time, but your life experiences repressed them into the unconscious. Repression normally occurs when you have an experience that you are not yet capable of handling at that point of your life.

Gathering them up and bringing them to the shore means you are now ready to deal with the contents that these symbolic "avatars" are representing--in the field of consciousness--and decipher their secrets to release the information and energy they are carrying. Just be aware that if it was repressed content, it may be a strong, negative emotional experience--though that's not as bad as it sounds. I have found that many times these symbols are just huge misunderstandings, and once I was able to look at them "as an adult" (since most are from childhood), I actually got a good laugh out of how dumb I was, not to see it.

Once you start to bring this repressed content back into the field of consciousness, some handy things happen: first, you get additional "patterns" for the neocortex to make use of, since they are no longer locked up in an inaccessible place, like the bottom of the ocean. Second, all the bioenergy used to hold them down there is released--your psyche no longer has to allocate a part of your life force to keep those force fields active, so you end up with more life energy.

Because you found three symbols together, they are probably three, closely linked incidents. What you need to do is "double-click" them, to open them up and discover what they contain.

Juanter
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Juanter » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:09 am

That is odd timing, i recently told LB of very similar experience I had almost 10 years ago. I have a feeling we were in the same theater in diagon alley. Only difference was all my cohorts were men, claiming to be knights. You ladies may be yin/yang counterparts. :) Did you go through a hidden door in a non-descript store to get to the theater?

As to the remainder of your dream the canal struck me as your longitudinal fissure which separates your right and left spheres. Perhaps it is a message that balance is in order to gain the knowledge you seek.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:44 am

Juanter wrote:That is odd timing, i recently told LB of very similar experience I had almost 10 years ago. I have a feeling we were in the same theater in diagon alley. Only difference was all my cohorts were men, claiming to be knights.
The difference between yin and yang is the direction. The Reciprocal System has the same concept that Larson refers to as "inward" and "outward" motion, respectively, or that physics refers to as "time" and "space," respectively. When applied to living organisms, like humans, the males are yang and are outwardly aggressive--the hunters. The females are yin and inwardly aggressive--the defenders. Leadership is defined by the level of aggression; for men, it's the best provider/killer. For women, it is the most social, the one that holds the group together the tightest (like circling the wagons).

Conversely, the worst thing that can happen to a man in a hunting party is be forced to stay in the party, but get "demoted in rank" to a servile position. If he is cast out, then he'll be the leader of a new group, and that isn't punishment. For men, being forced to stay in the group is punishment. Women are the reciprocal. The worst thing for a woman is to be a social outcast--rejected by her group and forced to leave and be on her own, due to the inclusive bias to yin.

Knights are yang, the hunters. They tend to operate individually (you don't see a groups of Knights on quests, outside of Monty Python) as a scout and preemptive warrior. This is the natural behavior for the males of a species. A male's power is in stealth--to act without being seen. (You may notice the New World Patriarch and their views towards being exposed by "insiders.")

Women are yin, the defenders of the home base. They operate collectively, as they are the ones that educate and protect the offspring. The natural behavior of the female is to defend the "nest." A woman's power is is in collective strength--to be highly visible. Heck, even SWAT teams are terrified of extracting an elderly woman from her home of 50 years... because within minutes, there will be hundreds of YouTube videos exposing them, as well as every phone line to every government office ringing off the hook with complaints. (Women wield considerably more power than men from "strength in numbers," but they've been taught by a male-dominated society not to recognize that.)

When it comes to the older systems such as Knights, yes, you'll occasionally run across the Knightly scout doing his job--but he won't be advertising it. You'll encounter the person, before the quest he is on.

But unless you run across the Castle, you won't see individual women--it's more like the nonlocality of time in space, the female Knights aren't seen as such, because they are widely distributed in social circles. You'll see the quest, before the people behind it.

It is just like space and time in the Reciprocal System; we can observe and measure space (yang), directly. It's the "solid objects." But time (yin) acts as forces that manipulate space without being seen. The electric fields, magnetic fields, inertia, etc., that have a very strong, yet invisible, influence.

Females are forces and males are objects. And the only time we have problems, is when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object!

LadyMoon
Discens
Discens

Post by LadyMoon » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:22 am

It has been ONE HELL of A RIDE since I have had this DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant even articulate all right now but WOW!!!

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Post by infinity » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:39 am

Fascinating read. Very insightful.
"The death of dogma is the birth of morality" - Kant

Juanter
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Juanter » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:11 pm

It has been ONE HELL of A RIDE since I have had this DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant even articulate all right now but WOW!!!
Can't wait to hear about it

LadyMoon
Discens
Discens

Post by LadyMoon » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:29 pm

How far down does this rabbit hole go? Because I have not yet found the bottom!!
My life has transformed and practically done a 180. It is taking me some time to understand it all!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm

LadyMoon wrote:How far down does this rabbit hole go? Because I have not yet found the bottom!!
My life has transformed and practically done a 180. It is taking me some time to understand it all!
Hopefully, that's a good thing!

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Post by infinity » Mon May 05, 2014 5:44 pm

LadyMoon wrote:How far down does this rabbit hole go? Because I have not yet found the bottom!!
The answer contains both something scary and something wonderous. You co-create the rabbit hole as you are falling. Take note of your state of mind, your state of being. Take note of the thoughts and feelings that flow through you, and take note when they start happening or when life starts giving you what you've put your intentions on.

The magic never stops.

The scary part is that if you see something you don't like, there's no one "out there" to blame for anything.
"The death of dogma is the birth of morality" - Kant

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sun May 25, 2014 12:49 am

infinity wrote:The answer contains both something scary and something wonderous. You co-create the rabbit hole as you are falling. Take note of your state of mind, your state of being. Take note of the thoughts and feelings that flow through you, and take note when they start happening or when life starts giving you what you've put your intentions on.

The magic never stops.

The scary part is that if you see something you don't like, there's no one "out there" to blame for anything.
I've begun living this realization recently.. I'd like to share this with you gals and guys.

There are a few things that I've been creating in my life, for a very long time, but at a thought level, as I had no way to make these intentions reality until recently. The first of these, is my acquisition of a motorcycle. Since I was very young, I always wanted to have a motorcycle, and never really put any thought as to how I'd make that happen. Within the last year, events have lined up to present me the perfect opportunity for the manifestation of this desire. It is pure freedom and liberation, to be able to take a ride down the empty back roads in this rural area. (And it's as close to unaided physical flight as I've come so far, so there's that :D )

The other thing, and this was rather amusing to me.. When I was a kid, I was a big fan of The Power Rangers show. In the original series, there was a character, Billy, the blue ranger, who, now that I think about it is reminiscent of Daniel from SG. He had the same temperment that I felt at that time. Smart, worried about fitting in, needing to learn that power didn't always mean physical strength. In the first lucid dream that I remember, I was standing in my grandparent's farmhouse (symbolic for me as a starting point) and realized I was dreaming. I went to the back of the house, reached into my pocket, knowing I'd find a morpher, and then made the shift. I remember my whole vision going blue, then things began to come back into focus, and I was wearing the suit. I was a Power Ranger! AND I could do things in my dreams that I otherwise shouldn't be able to do so... Win-Win!

Sidenote: During my early teen years, my favorite color was orange. Then, at about age 16, it was green. Within the last 2 years, I've realized that I feel that sense of connection to a 'favorite' color to.. you guessed it, blue.

While doing laundry yesterday, I realized that most of my clothes are blue or black, or blue and black. I also have two head coverings I wear when I ride so my hair doesn't start to resemble a Wookie on vacation, one is black and red, and the other, blue and black. I don't normally color coordinate my clothing, it's usually a matter of what I grab, I wear. Earlier today, I was getting ready to leave the house for a little while, and I had just put my hair up in the blue/black do-rag. I let my focus ease back to see my whole form in the mirror, and with no pre-thought, the Power Rangers theme music started playing in my head. I literally laughed out loud at my reflection as I realized... you became the blue ranger. Black boots, blue and black camo pants, a blue t-shirt, and the blue and black do rag. I hadn't laughed at myself that heartily in a long time. :)

The Power Rangers symbolism runs deep in my psyche, there'll be more from me on that in other threads.

LadyMoon, how has life been since those moments of epiphany? Anything you feel comfortable sharing?
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me