Brown's Gas

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Brown's Gas

Post by mongo » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:39 am

Lonebear, I saw on another site that you purchased a machine that produces Brown's Gas. I wanted to start a thread here so you can share your findings. I have neuropathy in my feet, so I'm thinking that this might help this condition.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Brown's Gas

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 am

Have you watched George Wiseman's videos on YouTube, showing the health benefits of Brown's Gas?

I believe the structure is antihydrogen hydroxide, which is Viktor Schauberger's "living water." As such, it should have health benefits. I did experiment a bit with it, but as of yet, have not noticed anything unusual.

People are looking for an explosive gas from water, where most of the research is. However, "living water" would not be explosive without some kind of catalyst to trigger it off. I think that is why it works in torches--the regular H and O gas are acting as that catalyst.

However, the body's proton cycle for respiration may be doing something similar, but more of a "controlled implosion."
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Where could I get/buy a kit like that to have Brown's gas aswell? Does it need supply of some other gas or just electricity?

I would like to have that also.

---- edit ----

Yea well, the videos and some other research did shed some light on my questions so far. It needs de-ionized water and some sodium hydroxide and electricity. But how much per liter of browns gas it does need a refill would be my next question from whom ever uses it. Also I need about 500 euros to buy one electrolyzer kit. Now I am really interested about this thing, because I bothered to find out more about it.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:04 pm

We got the ER-50 from Eagle Research (http://eagle-research.com/). All it requires is distilled water and some sodium hydroxide (drain cleaner). Just be careful mixing that NaOH with water, as it gets extremely hot in the process and is very corrosive. You'll know if you get any on your skin, as when you wet your skin it will feel "slick." Wash off quick or it will burn you.

Once you have the electrolyte in, you never have to put it in, again. Just add distilled water as you use it up.

The biggest problem we had was grease on the electrolyzer plates. If you are building from kit, you want to get those plates clean before assembly, or you'll have brownish goo floating in the water and very poor performance (it will foam all over, but produce little gas). If you have an assembled one, you just have to keep running it and cleaning out the goo until the electrolyte goes clear.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:47 am

LoneBear wrote:We got the ER-50 from Eagle Research (http://eagle-research.com/). All it requires is distilled water and some sodium hydroxide (drain cleaner). Just be careful mixing that NaOH with water, as it gets extremely hot in the process and is very corrosive. You'll know if you get any on your skin, as when you wet your skin it will feel "slick." Wash off quick or it will burn you.

Once you have the electrolyte in, you never have to put it in, again. Just add distilled water as you use it up.

The biggest problem we had was grease on the electrolyzer plates. If you are building from kit, you want to get those plates clean before assembly, or you'll have brownish goo floating in the water and very poor performance (it will foam all over, but produce little gas). If you have an assembled one, you just have to keep running it and cleaning out the goo until the electrolyte goes clear.
Thanks for the info.

I remember from my lab school days that I took one "pellet", as they called them solid little buttons in lab school, to my bare fingers and it immediately got slippery and I just went to the nearest tap to water it till it wasnt slippery anymore. I dont recall if it was actually sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, anyways all the same effects.

By the way, have you drinked water "laced" with browns gas? And did it have any specific taste to it afterwards?
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:33 am

Ilkka wrote:By the way, have you drinked water "laced" with browns gas? And did it have any specific taste to it afterwards?
I tried that, but it made the water taste like plastic hose. New hose, so it probably needs to be used for a bit before biological testing.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 am

LoneBear wrote:
Ilkka wrote:By the way, have you drinked water "laced" with browns gas? And did it have any specific taste to it afterwards?
I tried that, but it made the water taste like plastic hose. New hose, so it probably needs to be used for a bit before biological testing.
Oh, the taste of it sounds so hilarious :D

"Would you like a sip of this brand new plastic hose flavoured water?" "Oh, yes please I would like that very much thank you sir" :D

It took a little to comprehend (long wires in the brain :D) what you meant by this phrase
LoneBear wrote:New hose, so it probably needs to be used for a bit before biological testing.
I think I got it atlast so you mean you have new hose in the electrolyzer that might yield the plastic taste, which is very likely indeed. Maybe the awful taste could be averted/replaced by adding some natural juice extract from fruits or berries. Might be worth testing IMHO.
Enjoy the Silence

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:38 am

One more question regarding this gas. Have you tried to apply the gas to the skin for pain relief treatment?

In one video they tell about the gas being good "pain killier" when applied to bare skin.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Ilkka wrote:One more question regarding this gas. Have you tried to apply the gas to the skin for pain relief treatment?

In one video they tell about the gas being good "pain killier" when applied to bare skin.
I've not actually tried it. After all, I'm getting old... and when it comes to my body, what doesn't hurt--doesn't work!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:06 am

Now its over two years has passed. Anything new discoveries to add about Browns Gas?

Just yesterday my interest peaked towards this again, maybe this time (early next year or in the end of this one) I buy one such electrolyzer and begin my own experiments.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:05 am

Work is still in progress, but there may be a better way than an electrolyzer. Spaceman and I have been reverse-engineering John W. Keely's concepts back to RS2 and it seems that his 2nd octave dissociation technique converts water to Brown's gas--directly--all you need is mechanical vibration (no electricity).

Still in the research stage, but we're working on an theory to integrate with RS2.

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Billy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:09 am

Spaceman and I have been reverse-engineering John W. Keely's concepts back to RS2 and it seems that his 2nd octave dissociation technique converts water to Brown's gas--directly--all you need is mechanical vibration (no electricity).
Fascinating. Man, would I like to be there to be a part of this. Very interesting bit of work you've got going on there. I recall reading about how Keely would get a machine of his own design and construction to 'turn on'/'come to life', so to speak, simply by playing particular tones on a zither.

Talk about putting that music degree to work. Any need for a singer with a deep vibrato? :)

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:19 am

LoneBear wrote:Work is still in progress, but there may be a better way than an electrolyzer. Spaceman and I have been reverse-engineering John W. Keely's concepts back to RS2 and it seems that his 2nd octave dissociation technique converts water to Brown's gas--directly--all you need is mechanical vibration (no electricity).
Kinda like ultrasound perhaps. I don't particularly know what it is that causes ultrasound in those ultrasonic washers(lacking proper term maybe) they use in laboratories.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:55 am

Billy wrote:Talk about putting that music degree to work. Any need for a singer with a deep vibrato? :)
Can you sing a chord of three notes, each note in a different octave?

I worked out the energetic structure of water via RS2's quaternion use. What you have are different states:

Material
Solid
Heat of fusion
Liquid
Vapor
Heat of evaporation
Gas (steam)
Unit boundary
Inverse gas (cavitation)
Heat of condensation (HHO or Browns gas)
Inverse vapor (Keely's etheric vapor or Joe Cell gas)
Inverse liquid (superfluids)
Heat of fission (unknown)
Inverse solid (unknown)
Cosmic

Note that there is not enthalpy between the liquid and vapor states, which makes the entire region appear as a liquid that just breaks up into drops as it approaches the vapor state.

Heat of condensation and heat of fission are just names I created to express the functions on the other side of the unit boundary.

From this chart, you can see that all the states of water that do strange stuff are because a component of the water molecule starts moving in time, rather than space. It is the same dual-quaternion structure documented in The Colonization of Tiamat for the planet, but inside-out since the atom (-1, inward) is accelerated across +1 (progression) and back to inward on the other side.

Brown's gas is just a stable cavitation bubble with the molecular structure of antihydrogen hydroxide, which has a stronger dipole behavior than HOH because one of the hydrogen atoms rolled over into the cosmic sector, and thus takes position inside the oxygen atom, leaving a 180-degree dipole able to form a ring (2-x) or jet (3-x) structure.

The etheric vapor of Keely is the same as the gas produced by a Joe Cell (same behavior), which is liberated antihydrogen gas--and why it can travel through a thin, solid pipe (pipe is time, gas is space, space-to-time is motion).

I will do a write-up on what we found with the Keely research on the RS2 site, since there is already a topic for it that I started back in 2007.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:09 am

So yesterday night it just hit me that Brown's gas has alkaline properties when it is added to water, making it look like it had sodium hydroxide in it for example. I thought about it having an appearance of hydroxide "HO" and it happens to be in almost every alkaline chemicals known to man, apart from ammonia (NH3). I remember seeing the video in youtube from Eagle research where it was said that when he tested the water that had Browns gas added to it, it was strongly alkaline and not safe to drink according to the measurement. Maybe it was done with paper or other means, but I believe it acts like alkaline in solution, or only half of it.
Enjoy the Silence

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:06 am

I was thinking about the Browns gas and how it behaves in water when it is being heated. So I would like to know if it evaporates at X temperature. Lonebear do you know the answer to that? It would be nice to know if I could brew tea and still have "living water" in it.
Enjoy the Silence