space/time cleaning effects on the cosmic sector

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

space/time cleaning effects on the cosmic sector

Post by pgolde » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:18 pm

As suggested by LoneBear, I am splitting this topic and post my thoughts on the effects of organizing my space on the cosmic sector, if that can be discerned. :)
LoneBear wrote:
pgolde wrote:This gives me renewed ambition and drive to organize and fix this part of my life as well. Especially as we are working towards magick, meditation, and psychic development. Starting from square one with some good help from family, and excellent help here.
Something I discovered when fiddling around with the bedroom furniture... the location of mirrors seems to be critical--it can either make or break a "time-space." I do recall that the old silver-backed mirrors have some unusual properties, particularly because silver is photosensitive. But these aluminum ones seem to do something as well. Not sure what yet, but if misaligned in the room, give me a very weird feeling right in the chest--kind of like that feeling you get when you're out in the forest and a thunderstorm is approaching. It's like that eerie silence that hits right before the storm, where the wind stops and all the birds and bugs go quiet, as the sky gets dark...

You should start a topic on this and document your efforts, so others may benefit from any insights you have during your clean-up. I'll contribute what I find, as well.

Which reminds me--I've decoded some of the "Mysteries," which actually work like octaves and densities (reference to the Ra Material). There are three "big mysteries" that work like octaves that contain smaller mysteries, that are subcategories to that grouping. The three Big Mysteries are this:
  1. The Material Mystery (space/time): turns out it is what is documented in the daniel papers--that the human body is genetically engineered, containing a portion of the "gods" (the "image" or "tselem" in Hebrew, refers to a genetic imprint). Most of it appears to surround the understanding that humans AREN'T "earthlings." The interesting bit about that is that humans are mainly Igigi genetic code, which is about 90% similar to the Apes and Neanderthals of Tiamat--yet the apes and Igigi are not genetically connected (no cross breeding). The Igigi worlds are very similar to the way Earth is, and in Nature, that which adapts to the environment is what survives. The bipedal mammal form seems to be a common form with nearly identical genetic code, regardless of which world it evolves on. The Material Mystery centers around the generative body systems, which is why "initiations" are often misinterpreted as sexual acts. It is actually symbolism and metaphor regarding the genetic code, of which the reproductive system originates.
  2. The Cosmic Mystery (time/space): Concerns an understanding of the reciprocal aspect of the body, the soul, which they place in another realm of existence--but the properties of it match up to Larson's Cosmic Sector. The soul is considered to be tripartite (3 parts) and is represented by the downward-pointing triangle, where the bottom point is the one that penetrates the material body. I interpret this as being the Neanderthal part, as it is native to the material structure of the world, and the two points forming the top of the triangle to refer to the Igigi and Annunaki collectives. The Cosmic Mystery is centered in the Heart--BUT there is a CATCH here for the unwary: it is centered in the YIN aspect of the Heart (colloquial love), making people thing that the Heart is the totality of the 2nd Mystery--but it's only HALF.
  3. The Spiritual Mystery (beyond space and time): Matches up with Larson's "ethical sector" and is based in the brain/mind--an intellectual mystery that when unraveled, provides the key to the YANG aspect of the Heart, which is what we refer to as "spirit." But you can't get to the yang aspect of the heart, without going through the head! This is the fascinating one... the texts refer to bringing the intellectual fire (animus) into the heart (yang is also fire). When you translate it into RS terms of space and time, you can see what is going on: your intuition (temporal senses) may be located at the pineal, but the ability to MANIPULATE 3D time is through the YANG aspect of the Heart. So when you can focus intently on a problem with your intellect, then move that consciousness into the center of the heart, it becomes a "magical" effect that can alter physical reality. This is the origin of manifesting psionic ability, the sorcerer.
It is really very straightforward, once you undo all the crap they teach you as "truth" and just look at the Universe as a ratio of space to time. Call it "motion" or "tao"... doesn't matter. Same concept.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Re: space/time cleaning effects on the cosmic sector

Post by pgolde » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:57 pm

This seems a mundane, boring topic for the likes of Antiquatis and it's high thinkers but I am going to offer up my project for scrutiny.
I thought it might be helpful to show some before pictures of my shop area to give all an idea of where I am presently. This is not just a mess, this took years to create, a projection of my chaotic mind. I must have a reason why i am like this.
LoneBear wrote:
The interrelation between spatial and temporal structure brings up an interesting concept: many people I know are slobs--walking through their home is like a stroll through the city dump. The "space" is chaotic and therefore "time" is also chaotic--the system is anharmonic and discordant. All the tools of spirituality are therefore broken and unusable in that environment.
This is why I am going to work on making my environment more spiritually functional. Since there have been some still unexplained disturbances in the house that I share with my wife and children, the wife and I have started on a path to learn as much as possible about the other side, her through native american shamanism and celtic witchcraft, and me studying the RS theory as it applies. So far, RS agrees with everything we have read.
Before :o
Attachments
utility room2.jpg
utility room.jpg
shop1.jpg

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:02 pm

More mess.
The living space of our house is quite the opposite thanks to my wife.
This is not an episode of hoarders :) I just haul'd a trailer full of junk to the dump this morning. Most of the stuff I have thrown about is useful. :shock:
Attachments
shop4.jpg
shop3.jpg

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm

I am thinking this would be a good resource for me to study and apply.
http://fengshui.about.com/od/thebasics/ ... basics.htm

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:35 am

Feng Shui is a good starting place--with some modern updates, because we now live in an "electromagnetic jungle" that changes the basic orientation of things. When it comes down to it, the atom, itself, is just an electromagnetic so it's orientation is dependent upon the environment. When Feng Shui was created, that problem did not exist.

Cleaning up the office today. I'm starting to get an understanding of how that L-M resonant technology works from this. It seems that everything has its own vibration to it, so when objects are near each other, they resonate in either sympathetic, discordant or harmonic responses. Sharp contrast between sympathy and discord create "cracks", so to speak, like opposing magnetic lines of force. (It is interesting that "likes attract, opposites repel" in this situation.) I can understand why 'tween places, like doorways or sunrise/sunset, are Mystical in nature, because that contrast is the crack.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Do some of you combat the electromagnetic radiation of the laptop in some way? Have you ran across any piece of accessory which can reduce the radiation?
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:33 pm

LoneBear wrote:Feng Shui is a good starting place--with some modern updates, because we now live in an "electromagnetic jungle" that changes the basic orientation of things. When it comes down to it, the atom, itself, is just an electromagnetic so it's orientation is dependent upon the environment. When Feng Shui was created, that problem did not exist..
So this begs the question, How do I organize my house full of electronic devices in any way that might be beneficial besides getting rid of them all? I have read about orgonite and how it cleans up the bad emf, when I asked questions, I didn't get any real answers. Dr. Reich has some interesting research, I would have to reread and see how it correlates to RS. Without these devices, maybe it would work to try to consolidate an area for this stuff, and replace wifi with cat5 where possible.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:45 am

pgolde wrote:So this begs the question, How do I organize my house full of electronic devices in any way that might be beneficial besides getting rid of them all? I have read about orgonite and how it cleans up the bad emf, when I asked questions, I didn't get any real answers. Dr. Reich has some interesting research, I would have to reread and see how it correlates to RS. Without these devices, maybe it would work to try to consolidate an area for this stuff, and replace wifi with cat5 where possible.
What I did was buy an 8-port gigabit ethernet switch and installed Cat-6 (gigabit) cable to hardwire my computer, printer and other "wireless" accessories back to a wire. It is also significantly faster, too. There's a lot of marketing scam around wireless speeds, which are measured in BITS per second, and there are 10 bits to a byte--a single character--start, 8-bit data, end, for serial transmission. So always divide speeds by 10 to see what it is capable of, then if you are wireless, divide that by 4 to account for crosstalk, interference, and ack/nak handshaking. So a 600 Mbit connection is actually 60 megabytes/second, and on wireless, your effective throughput will be about 15 meg/sec. (Results vary by environmental conditions and placement of equipment.) Cat-6 wire is also shielded, so there is very little RF emission.

Orgonite is nonsensical "snake oil." Don't waste your time. Radio waves are carried by the progression of the natural reference system, and cannot be vacuumed up. Photons have no net displacement outside of the unit boundary, so their courses can only be altered by direct reflection or refraction. You'd be better off with an aluminum foil hat--which actually stops some RF!

Wilhelm Reich's work, however, is quite valid. His "Orgone," which is Reichenbach's Odic Force (named after the god, Odin), Qi, ch'i or prana. But that is designed to work with bioenergy, not RF energy.

You cannot get rid of radio waves once they are transmitted, so the only really effective things you can do is to shield from the outside (like aluminum siding) and remove the transmitters from inside.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:43 am

LoneBear wrote:Have you considered that you can always blaze a new path, rather than just follow in the footsteps of someone else?
I have considered doing just that with my Nei kung meditation practice, given the knowledge gained from the Daniel papers and various other posts here and CH forums. But I still wonder if I am doing it right so it would be as effective as the original instructions.

This is off topic, but still a good thought I guess.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:06 am

Ilkka wrote:But I still wonder if I am doing it right so it would be as effective as the original instructions.
Consider... All the great ideas an innovative inventions that came into being, did so because of people not following the "original instructions."
deepfsh wrote:Do some of you combat the electromagnetic radiation of the laptop in some way? Have you ran across any piece of accessory which can reduce the radiation?
Don't raise the bridge--lower the river. You can't stop EM radiation from the wireless without interfering with your connection, but you CAN adjust your body bioenergy so that it is not (or minimally) affected by it.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:59 am

LoneBear wrote:
Ilkka wrote:But I still wonder if I am doing it right so it would be as effective as the original instructions.
Consider... All the great ideas an innovative inventions that came into being, did so because of people not following the "original instructions."
So would you then suggest that I pursue this innovative way to re-create something new from older things? I've been pondering that and also kind of discarded some of the means necessary to achieve that point. For one thing is about Yin chi that is gained from ground up and Yang chi that is gathered from the very top of the head chakra, but I think that these are the facts that are to be highly considered in later of the practice.

It is said that these energies can be dimished greatly by the synthetic materials, what would be your opinion on this matter LB, given the knowledge you possess about Chi and other energies?

I think that it is true that the flow of Chi can be dimished by the synthetic material because Chi/Qi is in the lightspeed area of the speeds. Also the location on earth matters does it not. The energy nodes around the world I mean?
There is no nodes so close by where I live so I think this energy gathering would therefore be quite dimished even if I wouldnt use synthetic materials on above or underneath me. Basically I am saying that it is of not much of a difference if I were to gather chi inside my appartment or outside, because of the lack of energy in these parts.

One other thing comes to my mind is that, I once asked Daniel in CH about meditation on some thread that I dont remember anylonger and he said that LB teaches this ancient Taoist meditation where one is to "eat" energy (shen) from his crown chakra (like Yang chi is gathered in Nei kung), and then let it affect for a little while and let it go off the body from the bottom or the legs. Now could it be possible that these two different things add up to be the same thing after all or are these different in nature only the same means apply to gathering them? Also I know that Shen energy is 3-x Ultra High speed range so it doesnt matter where you are on the globe (gained from the same post).

If I were to gather this shen energy and keep it in "storage" so that I wouldnt let it go off, what would be the "worst case scenario"?
Enjoy the Silence

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:16 am

LoneBear wrote:You can't stop EM radiation from the wireless without interfering with your connection, but you CAN adjust your body bioenergy so that it is not (or minimally) affected by it.
How did you do it, if you did it? For the time being, I'm staying off the computer as much as I can, and go early to bed - I can feel the difference. BTW, I'm also using Flux Software.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:48 am

deepfsh wrote:How did you do it, if you did it?
What I know about bioenergy is that it is intelligent and corresponds to ones own intellect so maybe if one asks its own self to shield their selves from certain RF frequencies that should do it. Maybe some sort of training might help aswell.
Enjoy the Silence

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:05 pm

Ilkka wrote:bioenergy is that it is intelligent and corresponds to ones own intellect so maybe if one asks its own self to shield their selves from certain RF frequencies that should do it.
That's what I had in mind, but didn't add to my post. I know daniel wrote and said that our bioenergy is "intelligent", but I was wondering if it would work if I just did that - ask it if it can adapt to anything in my environment.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:01 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Ilkka wrote:bioenergy is that it is intelligent and corresponds to ones own intellect so maybe if one asks its own self to shield their selves from certain RF frequencies that should do it.
That's what I had in mind, but didn't add to my post. I know daniel wrote and said that our bioenergy is "intelligent", but I was wondering if it would work if I just did that - ask it if it can adapt to anything in my environment.
Cant hurt to ask, and know that you know things because it knows the same things that you do consciously and also unconsciously. Although I dont think it would be just "on" or "off" for that matter, but with training I think it would work as anything that requires training and also keep doing it or you'll lose it.
Enjoy the Silence

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:39 pm

deepfsh wrote:BTW, I'm also using Flux Software.
Interesting, am trying it now on my Macbook Air 11"...
Last edited by Lozion on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:00 am

Ilkka wrote:Cant hurt to ask
I've done it, I'll do it more frequently. BTW, I'll never forget when J. Maxwell said we can talk audibly to our spirit, asking him to protect us and our loved ones or to meet the right people. I've always found this simple advice very practical.
Lozion wrote:Interesting, am trying it now on my Macbook Air 11"...

I was recommended to calibrate it in the following way:
Daytime: 6500K
Night time: 2300K
Transition speed: slow (60 m)

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:01 am

Ilkka wrote:It is said that these energies can be dimished greatly by the synthetic materials, what would be your opinion on this matter LB, given the knowledge you possess about Chi and other energies?
I would agree; I avoid synthetic materials, as they feel creepy to me. When I was younger and would go on hikes for a week or two, I always wore my buckskinning gear (leather clothes worn by mountain men in the early 1800s). It is comfortable, durable, protective and just blends in with the surroundings. Everything I'm wearing right now is cotton. Also avoid wearing plastics and the metal, aluminum. Aluminum seems to be toxic to bioenergy, so I won't even use aluminum pans.
Ilkka wrote:Also the location on earth matters does it not. The energy nodes around the world I mean?
Yes, location matters. The old "node" maps are useless these days, because of the technology and industrialization have bent all the lines out of place. If you want to find a gravitational node, you have to walk around and find it by the "feeling."
Ilkka wrote:There is no nodes so close by where I live so I think this energy gathering would therefore be quite dimished even if I wouldnt use synthetic materials on above or underneath me. Basically I am saying that it is of not much of a difference if I were to gather chi inside my appartment or outside, because of the lack of energy in these parts.
If you're in a city environment, find a park with a BIG tree in it, and go sit at the base of the tree. Trees only get to be old and large where the bioenergy is strong, and just make sure it is OK with the tree before you go sitting/meditating under it. (Trees are life, life has bioenergy, bioenergy is intelligent, therefore trees are intelligent.)
Ilkka wrote:One other thing comes to my mind is that, I once asked Daniel in CH about meditation on some thread that I dont remember anylonger and he said that LB teaches this ancient Taoist meditation where one is to "eat" energy (shen) from his crown chakra (like Yang chi is gathered in Nei kung), and then let it affect for a little while and let it go off the body from the bottom or the legs. Now could it be possible that these two different things add up to be the same thing after all or are these different in nature only the same means apply to gathering them? Also I know that Shen energy is 3-x Ultra High speed range so it doesnt matter where you are on the globe (gained from the same post).
That was from my Shaolin priest friend, Singh Li. I actually use a more science fiction based symbology, that of the "warp core" from Star Trek, where matter (yang chi) and antimatter (yin chi) interact in the dantien. If you use "engineering" from Star Trek--the Next Generation, it makes for a pretty good symbolism, since their matter/antimatter injectors shoot from bottom-up and top-down, reacting in the central station (the dantien).
Ilkka wrote:If I were to gather this shen energy and keep it in "storage" so that I wouldnt let it go off, what would be the "worst case scenario"?
Shen is an "ethical sector" bioenergy that cannot be contained by material (body) or cosmic (soul) structures. The only way to "store it" would be to use the shen to encase the shen, but then you'd consume it maintaining the containment field, so it is somewhat self-defeating. The worst case is you'd be wasting a lot of time and energy to accomplish nothing.
deepfsh wrote:
LoneBear wrote:You can't stop EM radiation from the wireless without interfering with your connection, but you CAN adjust your body bioenergy so that it is not (or minimally) affected by it.
How did you do it, if you did it? For the time being, I'm staying off the computer as much as I can, and go early to bed - I can feel the difference. BTW, I'm also using Flux Software.
I'll have to try that monitor software. I manually adjust now for morning, afternoon and evening with some "hot keys" that I defined to alter monitor properties.

As to the process of adjusting your bioenergy... well, it goes back to "training." First, you have to become consciously aware of the energy you want to pass and why it isn't passing already. RF energy, being spatially displaced, will pass through temporal structures like atoms (why radio goes through walls, without the walls heating up). Atoms with a high spatial displacement (like many metals) tend to capture the energy instead of letting it pass. So if you've been exposed to a lot of heavy metal toxicity (like most city dwellers and factory workers are), you actually have a biological "capture" of radio energy going on. Farm folk, like myself, tend to be more biologically invisible to the radio spectrum. But in both cases, RF energy is blocked by the invisible half of the life unit--the cosmic atoms (spatially displaced), or soul. Fixing that is a little more geometric. I would suggest reading Nick Thomas' website on Counterspace for some background on what he calls space-counterspace "linkage" (in the RS, it is material-cosmic sector linkage). What you will find is that only the "unlinked" parts between the body and soul are the bits that trap RF energy, so the better linkage you have between body and soul, the more invisible you become to that part of the spectrum, as a biological entity (it's a phase relationship). That brings one to Alchemy and the processes to improve that corpus-anima connection--for men, integrating the feminine and for women, integrating the masculine, towards the hermaphrodite.

In all cases, it is not 100% effective and you will accumulate effluvia, as the old French researchers called it. When that happens, you get tired and normally you get that burning sensation in the back of your eyeballs (the optic pathway to the pineal linkage). And there are techniques that can be used to flush that system out, which only takes a couple of minutes--with some amazing results.

Let me consider about documenting the processes... the techniques can get rather personal to be effective, as it requires delving through the subconscious and into the unconscious realms to figure out how you are "wired." In the past, I've always explained it one-on-one, but that is a pretty big commitment on my part, particularly if several people are interested. Even though the approach is the same, the path is different for everyone and it requires feedback to keep on course, so there is also a degree of confidentiality and privacy that is required. One-on-one works, but it would actually be more effective in a small group, because of the Law of Squares. So that begs the question if a small group could trust one another sufficiently to engage in such an activity.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Ilkka wrote:One other thing comes to my mind is that, I once asked Daniel in CH about meditation on some thread that I dont remember anylonger and he said that LB teaches this ancient Taoist meditation where one is to "eat" energy (shen) from his crown chakra (like Yang chi is gathered in Nei kung), and then let it affect for a little while and let it go off the body from the bottom or the legs. Now could it be possible that these two different things add up to be the same thing after all or are these different in nature only the same means apply to gathering them? Also I know that Shen energy is 3-x Ultra High speed range so it doesnt matter where you are on the globe (gained from the same post).

If I were to gather this shen energy and keep it in "storage" so that I wouldnt let it go off, what would be the "worst case scenario"?
Thanks for this Ilkka, I read it the other day, got curious and found some good stuff on Nei kung before another few tangents led me to the linked article below and it describes what I did a few years ago and which i'm now going to do regularly to help me generate and manage my bioenergy, then use it to help protect me from the EM bombardment all around us:

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/bioenergies.html
Chakra Exercises

Sit or lie in a relaxed position and focus on one chakra at each session. Start with the crown chakra or crown center. Keep your awareness centered at the top of your head until you feel a light pressure, warmth, tingling or other sensation developing in that area. Whatever you can feel, intensify it. However, it is preferable to replace any feeling of pressure with a feeling of warmth as soon as that can be done in order to avoid an uncomfortable pressure from building up.

You may also imagine a stream of white light entering the top of the head or you may visualize an energy vortex in this position. It spins clockwise in the northern hemisphere and anti-clockwise in the southern hemisphere. You may combine all or several of these imaginations and use whatever is most suitable to develop a feeling awareness of this chakra.

Repeat focusing on the same chakra in subsequent sessions until you can easily feel its presence. Then move to the forehead chakra. In addition to trying to feel a light pressure or warmth, it is helpful to close your eyes and focus them as if looking at the inside of the center between your brows. You may also imagine the white light flowing into the top of your head where it turns violet and then continues to flow into the forehead center and illuminates it with an indigo color.

With the throat chakra you may use similar imagery but finally making it a blue color. In addition you may feel the warmth of your outgoing breath first in your nose and then transfer this feeling to the throat. Intensify the warmth and combine it with the blue in a pulsating rhythm.

With the heart chakra also try another method: imagine that your breath moves in and out the chest through the middle of your chest bone. You can try this imaginary breathing through skin and bone also with any of the other chakras, it just is easiest to learn at the heart center.

In this way also learn to feel the lower chakras, the solar plexus, the pubic and the base chakra. Imagine the base chakra as an energy vortex that points to the base of the spine. With this, the crown vortex and the base vortex are like an hourglass that is separated by the length of the spine. All the other chakra vortexes are perpendicular to the spine. For further information on chakras and energy work see The Love Cure. Actually the best and safest way of developing the chakra system is by living appropriately in all life situations with a strong flow of positive feelings related to the various energy centers.
What I like about it is how it echoes LB when saying there is no right or wrong way to do it, just go with what works best for you. This certainly happened for me when I stumbled on it by trying my own meditation technique and combining what felt right for me and seemed logical from what I had learned.
Ilkka wrote:If I were to gather this shen energy and keep it in "storage" so that I wouldnt let it go off, what would be the "worst case scenario"?
Reading further in the article above you will find the following chapters which may be useful:

Storing Prana
Circulating the Energy (microcosmic orbit)
Energizing the Body

"Another important consideration is the actual prana content of the air that you breathe. You gain the most energy when the air is high in prana, such as outdoors in natural surroundings on a sunny day."

It was a nice sunny day when I got a high body charge of prana from a combination of meditative visulaisation and prana rich air as I looked out the window and admired the beauty of the trees and natural surroundings I could see.

Although still full of useful info unfortunately the article does then go on to talk about organite a lot... take heed:
LoneBear wrote:Orgonite is nonsensical "snake oil." Don't waste your time. Radio waves are carried by the progression of the natural reference system, and cannot be vacuumed up. Photons have no net displacement outside of the unit boundary, so their courses can only be altered by direct reflection or refraction. You'd be better off with an aluminum foil hat--which actually stops some RF!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:15 am

LoneBear wrote:
Ilkka wrote:Also the location on earth matters does it not. The energy nodes around the world I mean?
Yes, location matters. The old "node" maps are useless these days, because of the technology and industrialization have bent all the lines out of place. If you want to find a gravitational node, you have to walk around and find it by the "feeling."
I'm unsure of the feeling what it supposed to be like, intuition indication somewhat maybe?
LoneBear wrote:
Ilkka wrote:There is no nodes so close by where I live so I think this energy gathering would therefore be quite dimished even if I wouldnt use synthetic materials on above or underneath me. Basically I am saying that it is of not much of a difference if I were to gather chi inside my appartment or outside, because of the lack of energy in these parts.
If you're in a city environment, find a park with a BIG tree in it, and go sit at the base of the tree. Trees only get to be old and large where the bioenergy is strong, and just make sure it is OK with the tree before you go sitting/meditating under it. (Trees are life, life has bioenergy, bioenergy is intelligent, therefore trees are intelligent.)
I have been doing this gotten to know a few potential places one is this big pine tree on a sandy ridge, although it is very public place and I'm not so fond of it so much and also there is Nokian Tyres factory just next to the ridge, if I threw a stone towards the place I could almost hit the fence of the place. There is also the smell of the factory which I have grown to cope with, since I worked in there for a year or so and been living in this same town for all my 30 living years. Oh, and today I went and asked the tree about it and I got the answer that it would be okey for it if I meditated under it, just have to get enough "courage" to go and do it there even though it isnt "safe" and warm like inside my apartment and I like warm, but the winter is going to start soon in here so it gives me little time to go there and do the thing.
LoneBear wrote:
That was from my Shaolin priest friend, Singh Li. I actually use a more science fiction based symbology, that of the "warp core" from Star Trek, where matter (yang chi) and antimatter (yin chi) interact in the dantien. If you use "engineering" from Star Trek--the Next Generation, it makes for a pretty good symbolism, since their matter/antimatter injectors shoot from bottom-up and top-down, reacting in the central station (the dantien).
I think I get the picture even though I am not familiar of the Star Treks "warp cores" :D. More of a Stargate fan and also more familiar of it, maybe there is also a reference about this in some episode as well, maybe I'll review all the Stargates again for memory refresh.
Enjoy the Silence

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:32 am

Another Question to LoneBear offtopic.

I just remembered something about those "Torsion field" harnessing pyramidal structures so could it be possible for me to build one where I could meditate. It would have to be all natural materials I know that much, but the size of it is the real question. Also would it need to be actually octahedron as in two pyramides on top of each other and facing opposite sides?
Enjoy the Silence

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Somehow I missed LoneBear's post when I replied above but I just wanted to say thanks it's full of useful info and cheers for the f.lux link too deepfsh, setting it up now.
LoneBear wrote:Yes, location matters. The old "node" maps are useless these days, because of the technology and industrialization have bent all the lines out of place. If you want to find a gravitational node, you have to walk around and find it by the "feeling."
I went a long hill walk on Sunday but unlike the previous weekend which was energising on some remote hills including an old volcanic plug, Sunday was the tallest hill in Europe's largest onshore windfarm near me and I have to say that it wasn't an enjoyable walk since we were surrounded by windmills and underground cables. It almost felt like being in an EM field prison and although we saw lots of birds of prey hunting the constant noise of the wind turbines going round just ruined it and it didn't give you a good energised feeling at the top of the hill or throughout the walk.
Ilkka wrote:
LoneBear wrote:
Oh, and today I went and asked the tree about it and I got the answer that it would be okey for it if I meditated under it, just have to get enough "courage" to go and do it there even though it isnt "safe" and warm like inside my apartment and I like warm, but the winter is going to start soon in here so it gives me little time to go there and do the thing.
When I've been out walking at lunchtime i've been talking to the trees a bit and complimenting them or just saying hello in my head and now almost every time I do I get a goosebump feeling, a bioenergy exchange i'm guessing?
LoneBear wrote:Let me consider about documenting the processes... the techniques can get rather personal to be effective, as it requires delving through the subconscious and into the unconscious realms to figure out how you are "wired." In the past, I've always explained it one-on-one, but that is a pretty big commitment on my part, particularly if several people are interested. Even though the approach is the same, the path is different for everyone and it requires feedback to keep on course, so there is also a degree of confidentiality and privacy that is required. One-on-one works, but it would actually be more effective in a small group, because of the Law of Squares. So that begs the question if a small group could trust one another sufficiently to engage in such an activity.
I would definitely be up for taking part, this has come around at just the time I had been thinking about protecting myself and getting to grips with my bioenergy properly.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:56 am

LoneBear wrote:That brings one to Alchemy and the processes to improve that corpus-anima connection--for men, integrating the feminine and for women, integrating the masculine, towards the hermaphrodite.
I've been trying to get this to work in various ways, but havent got a clue if it is effective or not, since I dont feel any different :D
Djchrismac wrote:When I've been out walking at lunchtime i've been talking to the trees a bit and complimenting them or just saying hello in my head and now almost every time I do I get a goosebump feeling, a bioenergy exchange i'm guessing?
I'm using my higher mind as sort of a translator or mediator so I just hear the simple answers from it. Also last night I was meditating under that pine tree and gave it a hint of Shen as exchance for the Chi I received. It was kind of seed of Shen as I imagined it to be, so that the tree might get more conscious towards its inevitable end, just helping out a little bit.
Djchrismac wrote:
LoneBear wrote:Let me consider about documenting the processes... the techniques can get rather personal to be effective, as it requires delving through the subconscious and into the unconscious realms to figure out how you are "wired." In the past, I've always explained it one-on-one, but that is a pretty big commitment on my part, particularly if several people are interested. Even though the approach is the same, the path is different for everyone and it requires feedback to keep on course, so there is also a degree of confidentiality and privacy that is required. One-on-one works, but it would actually be more effective in a small group, because of the Law of Squares. So that begs the question if a small group could trust one another sufficiently to engage in such an activity.
I would definitely be up for taking part, this has come around at just the time I had been thinking about protecting myself and getting to grips with my bioenergy properly.
I would too be interested of learning more of this thing, even though I might already possess some knowledge of this subject.
Enjoy the Silence

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I would definitely be up for taking part, this has come around at just the time I had been thinking about protecting myself and getting to grips with my bioenergy properly.
Ilkka wrote:I would too be interested of learning more of this thing, even though I might already possess some knowledge of this subject.
Me too. What do you say LB, how and can we have an online meeting?

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:56 am

deepfsh wrote:Me too. What do you say LB, how and can we have an online meeting?
Someones midnight is others midday, the damn timezones :)

However, this sites clock is 9 hours in difference than mine and winter time it might be 8 hours. So its not so big deal as 12 hours of difference though. Yea we still have the damn summer time bullcrap. I just hate that thing. Its been here since 80's before I was born though, still its very unnecessary IMHO.
Enjoy the Silence