Moons--What You See Isn't What's There?

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
browndwarf
Discens
Discens

Re: Moons--What You See Isn't What's There?

Post by browndwarf » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:06 am

does this mean that our moon is somewhat like the Elysium? a floating city above the earth where the elites lived? probably not only the elites but the gods as well??? :? :?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:22 am

Ilkka wrote:What about the ocean tides? Are they included as well?
I read a couple of Miles Mathis' papers on tides just the other day, where he totally rips apart the current concept of lunar gravity and destroys the equations (they actually removed the equations from the Wikipedia after his paper came out). I don't think anyone understands how the tides and moon are associated, because all the evidence indicates it isn't based on gravity, particularly since the tide is symmetric about the planet--the moon attracts water on one side, and appears to repel on the other.

If I look at it from a Reciprocal System perspective, the tidal behavior is consistent with ultra-high speed motion (3-x), which is an antigravity motion like you find in pulsars. The planets are essentially small pulsars (the pulse frequency being the Schumann resonance), so my guess would be that the tides are generated by ultra-high speed motion in the core of the Earth, which appears as a bivector (a vector pointing in opposite directions, like a line with arrows on both ends) that is being oriented by influences from the moon, sun and other bodies. The moon, being the strongest influence, would spin that bivector like a compass needle, causing an antigravity reaction across the ocean and making the water lighter, causing it to rise.

I should also point out that this would extend to land, as well, but you wouldn't see the land move. The indicators there would be how the moon affects life, since life has a component in that 3-x range (shen or kundalini). Actually, that may explain why magick rituals are often associated with the position of the moon, if the moon is influencing the shen behind psionic ability. That would be interesting to look at in more detail--how tidal forces affect bioenergy.
browndwarf wrote:does this mean that our moon is somewhat like the Elysium? a floating city above the earth where the elites lived? probably not only the elites but the gods as well??? :? :?
Actually, Elysium is a section of Hades that contains the Elysian Fields, where the dead go to decide if they want to reincarnate to the surface world. The "elites" whom were deemed worthy of eternal bliss went to the Islands of the Blessed, just off the coast of Elysium, which is the closest thing to paradise in Hell.

According to myth and what was published (and will be published) in the daniel papers, the moon is the old Titan colonization ark (hollow, with cities within) that originally went into orbit around Mars (Marduk), as its single moon, Malona. After Mars was colonized, they started construction of two, new arks (Phobos and Demios) and the colony ship was sent to Earth under the command of An (Cronus), to colonize the Earth under the name of the Annuna, just after the Cyclopean ascension. Been here ever since, but was abandoned by the S-Ms in the 13th century and colonized by the L-Ms.

Your connection between "elite" and "Elysium" is interesting, considering the etymology of the words. "Elite" comes from "elected," or "the chosen ones"--not chosen by their fellow man, but by the gods. "Elysium" derives from the Greek meaning "blessed," the "divinely or supremely favored; fortunate." This fits in exactly with the mythology of the Islands of the Blessed, where the Elite retire to for being good little "sons of gods."
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:15 pm

LoneBear wrote: Been here ever since, but was abandoned by the S-Ms in the 13th century and colonized by the L-Ms.
Please elaborate on this. In what circumtance did this war happened and how did the LMs win? Where did the SMs go?
Are the LMs still on the Moon? Thank you.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:52 pm

LoneBear wrote:Actually, Elysium is a section of Hades that contains the Elysian Fields, where the dead go to decide if they want to reincarnate to the surface world. The "elites" whom were deemed worthy of eternal bliss went to the Islands of the Blessed, just off the coast of Elysium, which is the closest thing to paradise in Hell.
Interesting, I didn't know this. I'll keep this in mind when I'll visit my friend from Paris.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Lozion wrote:
LoneBear wrote: Been here ever since, but was abandoned by the S-Ms in the 13th century and colonized by the L-Ms.
Please elaborate on this. In what circumtance did this war happened and how did the LMs win? Where did the SMs go?
Are the LMs still on the Moon? Thank you.
The war started much before that, about 2000 BCE when Enlil decided to wipe out humanity and the Nephilim giants with the Deluge, incurring the wrath of An (for going behind his back) and Enki (for destroying his creation). Enlil then overthrew An and took control of the Annuna and started a war against Enki, with whom the LMs were allied with "in Atlantean lands." Enki did not have nearly the SM resources that Enlil did (as military commander), so it escalated into a war of the SMs versus the LMs, going down in history as the war of the AEsir/Vanir or Asura/Vanaara (the sky gods versus the earthers).

As near as I can place it, around 1253 AD a truce was negotiated between the LMs and SMs, requiring the SMs to abandon their colony Ark (the moon) and the Earth, returning control of the Earth/Moon system to the LMs. According to George Hunt Williamson, this truce may have been negotiated with the help of the Elder Race, the few Cyclopeans that stayed behind after their brethren ascended. Whether that is true or not, the SMs were fighting a war on two fronts, the civil war between the Annuna (sky gods) and the Annunaki (the SM rebels on Earth), and against the LMs. The LMs had massive resources above, on and inside the Earth, and the Annuna did not have much in the way of reinforcements, so it was inevitable that their tech would eventually fail them and they would lose, much like the way the Atlanteans lost to the Wraith on Stargate Atlantis.

The LMs started full colonization of the moon back around 1500 AD, along with other peaceful explorers from the area. I do not know if they were ever able to gain access to the interior world of the moon, "New Jerusalem," as the Romani indicate all the colonies are on the lunar surface.

There are a few "natural consequences" of this, that one should consider, particularly in light of the New World Order...

First, "god" (Enlil) and "satan" (Enki, the accuser), haven't been around for over 500 years. Folks aren't worshiping either of them--they are worshiping the Rephaim (the "bad" Nephilim that survived the flood) under the guise of gods, as direct descendants of the SMs. With the SMs gone, they just replaced them, as slaves needed masters to serve and worship.

By knowing who's who, a rather "inconvenient truth" shows up--one that most religions are fully aware of, but keep hidden. Man wasn't created by God, but by Satan! God (Enlil) was actually against it. It was An (Cronus/Uranus) that authorized the creation of man, designed by Ninhursag (mother nature) and engineered by Enki (Satan). (And if you consider how mankind behaves, it actually makes more sense that way.)

So yes, the LMs are still on the moon (and don't want mankind, the progeny of the SMs, there). But I do not know where the SMs went, other than they left the immediate area of the solar system. But they may have returned, not too long ago. The thought also occurs to me that the cloud shield, with it's X-ray/cosmic ray shielding effects, would also be quite useful in dispersing beam weapon attacks from space, since they use the same EM band.
Last edited by daniel on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:31 pm

daniel wrote:The thought also occurs to me that the cloud shield, with it's X-ray/cosmic ray shielding effects, would also be quite useful in disbursing beam weapon attacks from space, since they use the same EM band.
disbursing

I think I have either lost in translation or you mean "disperse" or similar term, because "disburse" means to pay out in financial terms, which is only translation I can get out from my dictionary site about disbursing. Also by this part of your post you mean that the cloud shield would be a "good thing" for us in this sense then?
Enjoy the Silence

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:50 pm

daniel wrote:The war started much before that, about 2000 BCE when Enlil decided to wipe out humanity and the Nephilim giants with the Deluge, incurring the wrath of An (for going behind his back) and Enki (for destroying his creation). Enlil then overthrew An and took control of the Annuna and started a war against Enki, with whom the LMs were allied with "in Atlantean lands." Enki did not have nearly the SM resources that Enlil did (as military commander), so it escalated into a war of the SMs versus the LMs, going down in history as the war of the AEsir/Vanir or Asura/Vanaara (the sky gods versus the earthers).
Right! Some pieces of the puzzle are falling into place txs.
daniel wrote:As near as I can place it, around 1253 AD a truce was negotiated between the LMs and SMs, requiring the SMs to abandon their colony Ark (the moon) and the Earth, returning control of the Earth/Moon system to the LMs. According to George Hunt Williamson, this truce may have been negotiated with the help of the Elder Race, the few Cyclopeans that stayed behind after their brethren ascended. Whether that is true or not, the SMs were fighting a war on two fronts, the civil war between the Annuna (sky gods) and the Annunaki (the SM rebels on Earth), and against the LMs. The LMs had massive resources above, on and inside the Earth, and the Annuna did not have much in the way of reinforcements, so it was inevitable that their tech would eventually fail them and they would lose, much like the way the Atlanteans lost to the Wraith on Stargate Atlantis.
Are there any historical artifacts left form that truce? I have been trying to research this and could only find this link I posted on CH:(http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case486.htm)
daniel wrote:First, "god" (Enlil) and "satan" (Enki, the accuser), haven't been around for over 500 years. Folks aren't worshiping either of them--they are worshiping the Rephaim (the "bad" Nephilim that survived the flood) under the guise of gods, as direct descendants of the SMs. With the SMs gone, they just replaced them, as slaves needed masters to serve and worship. By knowing who's who, a rather "inconvenient truth" shows up--one that most religions are fully aware of, but keep hidden. Man wasn't created by God, but by Satan! God (Enlil) was actually against it. It was An (Cronus/Uranus) that authorized the creation of man, designed by Ninhursag (mother nature) and engineered by Enki (Satan). (And if you consider how mankind behaves, it actually makes more sense that way.)
I'm a little confused here. The Annunaki gods and in particular the dualistic roles of Enlil & Enki are found in all the early religions of the Near East. They became the El & Yam of the Canaanites, themselves early versions of YHWE & the Serpent, the Ahura Mazda & Ahriman of Persia, Zeus & Poseidon of Greece, etc. that much is clear but do you infer those Rephaim are the Utukku/Djinn/Nephilim (Moloch/Nimrod/Baal etc?) worshipped by Secret Societies & occult groups a la Golden Dawn, etc?
daniel wrote:So yes, the LMs are still on the moon (and don't want mankind, the progeny of the SMs, there). But I do not know where the SMs went, other than they left the immediate area of the solar system. But they may have returned, not too long ago. The thought also occurs to me that the cloud shield, with it's X-ray/cosmic ray shielding effects, would also be quite useful in disbursing beam weapon attacks from space, since they use the same EM band.
Yes, someone seems to be waiting in the wings for the Great Deception of our Time...
Last edited by Lozion on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Ilkka wrote:I think I have either lost in translation or you mean "disperse" or similar term, because "disburse" means to pay out in financial terms, which is only translation I can get out from my dictionary site about disbursing. Also by this part of your post you mean that the cloud shield would be a "good thing" for us in this sense then?
Yes, I meant disperse. That's fat fingers on a touchscreen during spellcheck. I fixed the original post. Well, at least it's not as bad as a former co-worker did on a message to the entire company, signing it, "Sorry for the incontinence." (Supposed to be "inconvenience" for a network outage.)

I guess it depends on how you define, "good." If some space lightning did hit the Earth, turning all the Christmas shoppers into mindless zombies... well, how could we even tell? It may have already happened! :D

I don't think the cloud shield is "good" in any case. I'd like to see it go, to see where we (as humans) go, when Nature reestablishes itself. But I have no control over that. The only thing I can do is to get out of the way, when things start tumbling down.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:44 pm

daniel wrote:I guess it depends on how you define, "good." If some space lightning did hit the Earth, turning all the Christmas shoppers into mindless zombies... well, how could we even tell? It may have already happened! :D

I don't think the cloud shield is "good" in any case. I'd like to see it go, to see where we (as humans) go, when Nature reestablishes itself. But I have no control over that. The only thing I can do is to get out of the way, when things start tumbling down.
Yea, It might have already happened truly :D

By "tumbling down" do you mean that nature always finds a way, so in the "end" it would be like falling off from a cliff rather than sliding down a hill, so to speak?

Also given all those zombie apocalypse themed entertainment (entrapments) we see on such abundance it seems that the "zombies" are being prepared for something, mass eating of all the non-zombies maybe :D
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Lozion wrote:Are there any historical artifacts left form that truce? I have been trying to research this and could only find this link I posted on CH:(http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case486.htm)
I've looked into that in the past, and what I found was that whenever something "interesting" was discovered, the Nobility either confiscated it or destroyed it, to keep the people ignorant. And they've been doing that for over 500 years, so most of the traveled areas of Earth have been pretty well "sanitized."

The best source, at least in the old days, was the Fortean Library (see: http://www.forteanpix.co.uk/) that documented all the stuff that didn't make any sense with modern theory. Today, that has been downplayed quite a bit... the fewer "pieces to the puzzle" people have, the less likely they will see the "big picture."

I was fortunate enough that my mom subscribed to FATE magazine back when I was in grammar school, which contained all that interesting stuff. (It's pretty much New Age crap these days.) If you can find some FATE magazines from the 1950s-1970s, there is a lot of interesting stuff in there.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:44 am

Lozion wrote:I'm a little confused here. The Annunaki gods and in particular the dualistic roles of Enlil & Enki are found in all the early religions of the Near East. They became the El & Yam of the Canaanites, themselves early versions of YHWE & the Serpent, the Ahura Mazda & Ahriman of Persia, Zeus & Poseidon of Greece, etc. that much is clear but do you infer those Rephaim are the Utukku/Djinn/Nephilim (Moloch/Nimrod/Baal etc?) worshipped by Secret Societies & occult groups a la Golden Dawn, etc?
Correct. But understand what has happened to the original knowledge as it was passed down through generations of more and more corrupt souls, each adding their own "twist" to the knowledge for personal gain. The Raphaim claiming to be Enki or Enlil are like the priests in the local church claiming to be representatives of God. To use a somewhat pointed comparison, and no insult intended, it's like David Wilcock claiming to be Edgar Cayce channeling RA... you assume control of a ready-made power base. That's why fame-seekers love to "channel" religious figures, ETs, EDs and whatnot... no one would actually believe THEM, so they are just "messengers" for some inaccessible superbeing that we've been programmed to already accept. And of course, Blue Beam cashed in on that heavily, using their "voice in the head" equipment to send those messages. And now it's even easier with "wireless."

And it is this "programming" that keeps humanity from advancing. Look at any forum or blog, including this one. How many people are "creative thinkers" that are posting their OWN thoughts and research, versus how many are just "rebloggers" doing links to creative thinkers, versus how many are "lurkers" that are pretty much afraid of their own thoughts, and never say anything? If I use the statistics at the bottom of this forum's main page, you're looking at 1.5% for the thinkers, about 8.5% for the rebloggers, and 90% for the lurkers. (That's actually better than most!)

And I cannot help but notice it is that 1.5% that seems to have all the really interesting experiences. You'd think that people, after hearing some of the hidden truths of history, would be pushing themselves to get into that 1.5% to make it larger, advancing themselves and humanity. I'm baffled as to why they don't appear to even try. We're all constructed the same way (with the possible exception of LoneBear the Neanderthal), and have the same potential for growth. I guess it is nothing more than a personal choice to "live on your knees" rather than "think on your feet."

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:43 pm

LoneBear wrote: I've looked into that in the past, and what I found was that whenever something "interesting" was discovered, the Nobility either confiscated it or destroyed it, to keep the people ignorant. And they've been doing that for over 500 years, so most of the traveled areas of Earth have been pretty well "sanitized."
Yes of course, that would be par for the course. I'm just surprised & curious how you and daniel manage to construct such a precise historiography. I know of source material from Pye/Velikovsky/Sitchin et al, yet your stance on all this has a certain assuredness as if you guys 'know' this stuff and not 'theorize' about it. I guess I should go out on a stroll and meet some LMs... I think I came close once. :D

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:00 pm

daniel wrote:And I cannot help but notice it is that 1.5% that seems to have all the really interesting experiences. You'd think that people, after hearing some of the hidden truths of history, would be pushing themselves to get into that 1.5% to make it larger, advancing themselves and humanity. I'm baffled as to why they don't appear to even try. We're all constructed the same way (with the possible exception of LoneBear the Neanderthal), and have the same potential for growth. I guess it is nothing more than a personal choice to "live on your knees" rather than "think on your feet."

Well, you said it very well, you can't free a slave from voluntary servitude. You & your Neanderthal friend have dedidated a large part if not most of your lives to this quite intimidating endeavour To Be What No Man Has Been, Before. Some of us are quite younger and/or have only discovered this material recently. Also for some, the Path takes them elsewhere as the RS may not resonate with them and that's ok after all to each his own Path at his own pace. The true hurdle here imo is intellectual sloth. To understand the knowledge and the tools for change and not act is really sad...

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:38 am

daniel wrote:
And it is this "programming" that keeps humanity from advancing. Look at any forum or blog, including this one. How many people are "creative thinkers" that are posting their OWN thoughts and research, versus how many are just "rebloggers" doing links to creative thinkers, versus how many are "lurkers" that are pretty much afraid of their own thoughts, and never say anything? If I use the statistics at the bottom of this forum's main page, you're looking at 1.5% for the thinkers, about 8.5% for the rebloggers, and 90% for the lurkers. (That's actually better than most!)

And I cannot help but notice it is that 1.5% that seems to have all the really interesting experiences. You'd think that people, after hearing some of the hidden truths of history, would be pushing themselves to get into that 1.5% to make it larger, advancing themselves and humanity. I'm baffled as to why they don't appear to even try. We're all constructed the same way (with the possible exception of LoneBear the Neanderthal), and have the same potential for growth. I guess it is nothing more than a personal choice to "live on your knees" rather than "think on your feet."
OK, making excuses here, but I am doing my best, which I am aware is not good enough for what I want for myself and family. I am a late comer to all this and am working to undo the damage created in the first 40 years of my life. I still have young children at home and started all this because of them. The problem becomes what I have learned and how to best disseminate it to them. There is also the issue of feeding and clothing them, all things I am working on. It seems all I can do at the moment is plant seeds and encourage open minded thinking, questioning everything. I still have a long way to go myself, so I can only impart what I have mastered in understanding myself. The information is sometimes overwhelming, but also exhilarating and fascinating to me.
I agree with your statistics based on this site, in fact they may be optimistic in my experience dealing with the mainstream humans on a daily basis.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:15 pm

Lozion wrote:I'm just surprised & curious how you and daniel manage to construct such a precise historiography. I know of source material from Pye/Velikovsky/Sitchin et al, yet your stance on all this has a certain assuredness as if you guys 'know' this stuff and not 'theorize' about it. I guess I should go out on a stroll and meet some LMs... I think I came close once. :D
Ir helps to have friends in low places, particularly friends with a good memory and a very long lifespan.

It's all documented in enormous detail, but it wasn't written by humans--human history starts with the Biblical accounts upon the departure of man from the Guarded Enclosure of E-DIN. But there are some human translations of parts of it, such as the Book of Jubilees. For example, it contains the exact dates Adam and Eve did the "apple thing" and months later, left the Garden. You can get detailed instructions there on how to build your own Ark--though you need to be a giant, like Noah, to do it (just in case Professor Chaos succeeds in creating the Second Deluge with his front yard faucet).

If you ever have friends that are miners, particularly the "down deep" miners, they can tell you many stories about all the crazy stuff they've found down there when digging... "library caves" composed of slabs of rocks etched with strange scripts, buildings and strange tools. Of course, they are immediately destroyed because if the knowledge became public, they'd close down the mines for archeological exploration and put everyone out of work. But many of them have pictures--and artifacts--that our friends in the NWO know nothing about.

And the Romani (gypsies) know a great deal, though they do not keep any written records. And they prefer the "shock value" of a, let's say a "more literal" story than the parables of religion.

But when you've seen enough of the pieces of a puzzle to know what the picture on the box IS, you can infer which piece goes where on the puzzle, making assembly quick and easy. Younger folks (those less than 50 or so) are at a major disadvantage, because back in the 1960s information was coming out faster than the powers that be could suppress it, so a lot of it got through. That's why they started the New Age movement--to contain it. Back in the 1950s, the peaceful explorers were actually making radio contact with regular folks (Morse code), because there weren't any satellites in orbit (the first satellite was launched in 1957) nor any kind of global radio system that could do anything about it. And I've noticed that a lot of those reports seem to have disappeared these days--I've looked for them, but can't find any traces. If anything, they are good at containment.

If you are familiar with the concept of the "causal nexus," there are certain points in time that are like landmarks--somewhat fixed and used as a reference for other related information. The scientific underground found a sufficient number of these nexi to create a new, historical map from--I believe that is where you see that "assuredness" come from. There is still a lot of theoretical work and interpretation, but it can now be made from those "fixed points" in the landscape. The bits between are still unexplored territory, for the most part, but you can't get lost because you always have some relative measure from known locations.

Apply that analogy to history... the "causal nexi" are certain major events in history that had a major effect on the planet. For example, the arrival of the An and his kids, the Annuna, to terraform, colonize and exploit the resources of Earth. That situation caused a major deviation in what one could call "natural history" (the history that would have ensued, should the Annuna not have arrived), creating a causal nexus that Sci-Fi would play on as a "parallel reality" (and these "causal" splits are behind the concept of parallel worlds, even though there is no actual split). Once you have located that "fixed point" on a historical map, it becomes easy to see how specific historical events relate to it, much like finding a "sky piece" of a puzzle and assembling all the other sky pieces around it--you know they are all blue, with maybe some puffy white for clouds. Those sky pieces surrounding that "sky nexus" become easy to find and place.

The difficulty in writing about it comes from the fact that those bits in-between are still "unexplored territory" and are theoretical models. Just because you know a bunch of stuff is located near some other thing, you may not realize how they all fit together--so that is "speculation." I know one of the big speculative changes in my thought was the fact that "galaxies are solar systems," which came from a simple error in a computer simulation, only to discover that I wasn't the only one that ran into that problem--others did, from other paths of exploration. That changed the character of daniel's original documentation on habitable solar systems being far, far away and few in number, to MANY solar systems being nearby. The interpretation was wrong because nobody realized we were looking at the Universe through a magnifying glass.

There is always a some "assuredness" in the overall picture, but the details remain speculation until additional nexi are discovered, that can provide that quality to the speculation.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:19 pm

I know one of the big speculative changes in my thought was the fact that "galaxies are solar systems,"
funny , same here, reading this changed everything for me

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Thank you LoneBear, you quite eloquently explained the thought processes behind your research. I will look into Causal Nexus, and maybe try to meet some gypsies...

LoneBear wrote:
Lozion wrote:I'm just surprised & curious how you and daniel manage to construct such a precise historiography. I know of source material from Pye/Velikovsky/Sitchin et al, yet your stance on all this has a certain assuredness as if you guys 'know' this stuff and not 'theorize' about it. I guess I should go out on a stroll and meet some LMs... I think I came close once. :D
Ir helps to have friends in low places, particularly friends with a good memory and a very long lifespan.

It's all documented in enormous detail, but it wasn't written by humans--human history starts with the Biblical accounts upon the departure of man from the Guarded Enclosure of E-DIN. But there are some human translations of parts of it, such as the Book of Jubilees. For example, it contains the exact dates Adam and Eve did the "apple thing" and months later, left the Garden. You can get detailed instructions there on how to build your own Ark--though you need to be a giant, like Noah, to do it (just in case Professor Chaos succeeds in creating the Second Deluge with his front yard faucet).

If you ever have friends that are miners, particularly the "down deep" miners, they can tell you many stories about all the crazy stuff they've found down there when digging... "library caves" composed of slabs of rocks etched with strange scripts, buildings and strange tools. Of course, they are immediately destroyed because if the knowledge became public, they'd close down the mines for archeological exploration and put everyone out of work. But many of them have pictures--and artifacts--that our friends in the NWO know nothing about.

And the Romani (gypsies) know a great deal, though they do not keep any written records. And they prefer the "shock value" of a, let's say a "more literal" story than the parables of religion.

But when you've seen enough of the pieces of a puzzle to know what the picture on the box IS, you can infer which piece goes where on the puzzle, making assembly quick and easy. Younger folks (those less than 50 or so) are at a major disadvantage, because back in the 1960s information was coming out faster than the powers that be could suppress it, so a lot of it got through. That's why they started the New Age movement--to contain it. Back in the 1950s, the peaceful explorers were actually making radio contact with regular folks (Morse code), because there weren't any satellites in orbit (the first satellite was launched in 1957) nor any kind of global radio system that could do anything about it. And I've noticed that a lot of those reports seem to have disappeared these days--I've looked for them, but can't find any traces. If anything, they are good at containment.

If you are familiar with the concept of the "causal nexus," there are certain points in time that are like landmarks--somewhat fixed and used as a reference for other related information. The scientific underground found a sufficient number of these nexi to create a new, historical map from--I believe that is where you see that "assuredness" come from. There is still a lot of theoretical work and interpretation, but it can now be made from those "fixed points" in the landscape. The bits between are still unexplored territory, for the most part, but you can't get lost because you always have some relative measure from known locations.

Apply that analogy to history... the "causal nexi" are certain major events in history that had a major effect on the planet. For example, the arrival of the An and his kids, the Annuna, to terraform, colonize and exploit the resources of Earth. That situation caused a major deviation in what one could call "natural history" (the history that would have ensued, should the Annuna not have arrived), creating a causal nexus that Sci-Fi would play on as a "parallel reality" (and these "causal" splits are behind the concept of parallel worlds, even though there is no actual split). Once you have located that "fixed point" on a historical map, it becomes easy to see how specific historical events relate to it, much like finding a "sky piece" of a puzzle and assembling all the other sky pieces around it--you know they are all blue, with maybe some puffy white for clouds. Those sky pieces surrounding that "sky nexus" become easy to find and place.

The difficulty in writing about it comes from the fact that those bits in-between are still "unexplored territory" and are theoretical models. Just because you know a bunch of stuff is located near some other thing, you may not realize how they all fit together--so that is "speculation." I know one of the big speculative changes in my thought was the fact that "galaxies are solar systems," which came from a simple error in a computer simulation, only to discover that I wasn't the only one that ran into that problem--others did, from other paths of exploration. That changed the character of daniel's original documentation on habitable solar systems being far, far away and few in number, to MANY solar systems being nearby. The interpretation was wrong because nobody realized we were looking at the Universe through a magnifying glass.

There is always a some "assuredness" in the overall picture, but the details remain speculation until additional nexi are discovered, that can provide that quality to the speculation.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:54 am

Lozion wrote:Thank you LoneBear, you quite eloquently explained the thought processes behind your research. I will look into Causal Nexus, and maybe try to meet some gypsies...
If you do find interaction with some of the old gypsies, make sure your "shields are down" and you approach with a true heart--because they DO see right through you. You have to drop all pretense, so your heart does the talking, not your head. If not, they'll just "run you through the ringer" with some New Age BS and take you for all you've got.

Back to the topic... I watched those videos Chris put out and noticed something about the first "moon landing." When approaching the moon, they were "kicking up some dust" and the commentator was saying that after the landing, there was no crater, nor any sign of dust being blown around, filling in craters, or even getting the feet of the LEM dirty--they were spotlessly clean. Seemed a bit unusual for a rocket blast of that strength (and the fact that you could not hear the engine roar behind Armstrongs voice, considering it was 5 feet under him).

When I was younger, I wanted to learn to fly helicopters and took a couple lessons. (Never got it because it's very expensive.) I could not help but notice that the "kicking up some dust" on the moon's surface looked EXACTLY like the "rotor wash" from a helicopter approaching the ground. Rotor wash is the dirt and debris kicked out from under the helicopter over a wide area, a circle of 100 feet or so, which tends to leave the area completely free of dust--just like the LEM did--and no crater, either! When I started thinking about it and took another look at the lunar landing footage, it hit me that the LEM was just hanging under a helicopter, flying over a desert area, kicking up some sand.

That also explains the trajectory problems. One of the videos talked about the maneuvering thrusters being up too high to efficiently control horizontal flight--it would have a tendency to tip the LEM over, unless the forward thrusters were pushing up as the rear were pushing back--a very poor use of a limited fuel supply. But if the LEM was just hanging under a helicopter making a landing, problem solved and exactly the observed approach trajectory.

Not to mention it would be pretty easy to make that cratered surface at Groom Lake--a military test firing range. Probably full of craters, already!

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:48 pm

daniel wrote:And it is this "programming" that keeps humanity from advancing. Look at any forum or blog, including this one. How many people are "creative thinkers" that are posting their OWN thoughts and research, versus how many are just "rebloggers" doing links to creative thinkers, versus how many are "lurkers" that are pretty much afraid of their own thoughts, and never say anything? If I use the statistics at the bottom of this forum's main page, you're looking at 1.5% for the thinkers, about 8.5% for the rebloggers, and 90% for the lurkers. (That's actually better than most!)

Is it possible that everyone is just asleep in this virtual world and finds it hard to believe there is any other reality?
You once describe us as genetically modified slaves created to do the work of our masters. Is it possible to change that at will? If we think for ourselves how does that change our world. Does it make it better? If we gain all the correct history of our world and learn to use the correct theory behind what is truly going on, how does this change the world?
What I want is to find out what is going on so that I can clearly see what to do next. If we do not join the revolution for change are we weak. At what point is any effort enough effort. I would love to do research as you do, but coming to this conclusion now at this point of life, does not help me in my situation. Maybe I should "chuck it all" and start over. Seriously, I can't see changing everything because of a new paradigm.
By the way, does this change the time line?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:20 am

MrTwig wrote:Is it possible that everyone is just asleep in this virtual world and finds it hard to believe there is any other reality?
From what I've seen, it isn't sleep--it is a comatose state, as they may never come out of it. A coma is "a state of prolonged unconsciousness, including a lack of response to stimuli, from which it is impossible to rouse a person." And from what I see around me, that is exactly the state that is being programmed... cut yourself off from the world with headsets, drugs, liquor... anything to prevent you from being alert and conscious of your surroundings. The "death blow" will be when Google Glasses are released and you are totally cut off from the external world. (Not that Google is sponsored by the NWO's CIA or anything... oh wait, it IS.)
MrTwig wrote:You once describe us as genetically modified slaves created to do the work of our masters. Is it possible to change that at will? If we think for ourselves how does that change our world. Does it make it better? If we gain all the correct history of our world and learn to use the correct theory behind what is truly going on, how does this change the world?
Have you read this: One photon wrangles 3,000 atoms into quantum entanglement?

If one photon, the smallest, most insignificant particle in the Universe, can alter thousands of big, heavy, set-in-their-way atoms just by a brief encounter, what could a human do?

If you want to change the course of a boulder rolling down a hill, you put a pebble in its path at the top of the hill--that will do more to alter it's path, than a bulldozer can at the bottom. People don't have a big, red "WAKE UP" button on the top of their heads, so it is impossible to "change the world" in an instant--change takes TIME. daniel is the pebble at the top of the hill; the NWO is the bulldozer at the bottom. If done right, when the human boulder gets to the bottom after hitting the pebble, it will be miles away from the bulldozer.
MrTwig wrote:If we do not join the revolution for change are we weak.
Personally, I do not choose to "join the illusion for change" touted as "revolution," because I see the motivation behind it. Look around you--the only thing changing is the names of those pulling the strings (rename "Rothchilds" to "Dragon Family"). You're still getting your strings pulled, regardless of all those "revolutions."

Hopefully, one of the things people have gotten from the daniel papers is that EVERYTHING EVOLVES, the solar system, sun, planets, life on them... eventually, resistance to that evolutionary push will become futile and something will snap, like our environment is now doing in response to chemtrails. Then you'll have a evolution, not a revolution.

People forget that when you complete one revolution, you end up exactly where you started. That is why I prefer, evolution.

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:08 pm

LoneBear wrote:
MrTwig wrote:Is it possible that everyone is just asleep in this virtual world and finds it hard to believe there is any other reality?
From what I've seen, it isn't sleep--it is a comatose state, as they may never come out of it. A coma is "a state of prolonged unconsciousness, including a lack of response to stimuli, from which it is impossible to rouse a person." And from what I see around me, that is exactly the state that is being programmed... cut yourself off from the world with headsets, drugs, liquor... anything to prevent you from being alert and conscious of your surroundings. The "death blow" will be when Google Glasses are released and you are totally cut off from the external world. (Not that Google is sponsored by the NWO's CIA or anything... oh wait, it IS.)
Very Good! :lol:
MrTwig wrote:You once describe us as genetically modified slaves created to do the work of our masters. Is it possible to change that at will? If we think for ourselves how does that change our world. Does it make it better? If we gain all the correct history of our world and learn to use the correct theory behind what is truly going on, how does this change the world?
Gee, I missed that article (particle?). It does make sense though. I mean the photon is the basic particle from which all life comes from, right? We don't have a souton yet.
LoneBear wrote:If one photon, the smallest, most insignificant particle in the Universe, can alter thousands of big, heavy, set-in-their-way atoms just by a brief encounter, what could a human do?

If you want to change the course of a boulder rolling down a hill, you put a pebble in its path at the top of the hill--that will do more to alter it's path, than a bulldozer can at the bottom. People don't have a big, red "WAKE UP" button on the top of their heads, so it is impossible to "change the world" in an instant--change takes TIME. daniel is the pebble at the top of the hill; the NWO is the bulldozer at the bottom. If done right, when the human boulder gets to the bottom after hitting the pebble, it will be miles away from the bulldozer.
Thank you daniel! and LoneBear! You guy rock! :D
MrTwig wrote:If we do not join the revolution for change are we weak.
LoneBear wrote:Personally, I do not choose to "join the illusion for change" touted as "revolution," because I see the motivation behind it. Look around you--the only thing changing is the names of those pulling the strings (rename "Rothchilds" to "Dragon Family"). You're still getting your strings pulled, regardless of all those "revolutions."
I agree totally. What were they thinking, I mean just because one group changes their name or act as if they are the new and improved version of a savior it is still the same people.
LoneBear wrote:Hopefully, one of the things people have gotten from the daniel papers is that EVERYTHING EVOLVES, the solar system, sun, planets, life on them... eventually, resistance to that evolutionary push will become futile and something will snap, like our environment is now doing in response to chemtrails. Then you'll have a evolution, not a revolution.
Got it. Evolving beat everything!
LoneBear wrote:People forget that when you complete one revolution, you end up exactly where you started. That is why I prefer, evolution.
Ah! yes Grasshopper! But we are in constant motion so we are always somewhere new. We are traveling more in a spiral and moving in an arc like path. Besides, All time is attached to all space at some point, so we have quantum entanglement. What really matters is where we place our focus on. I prefer to look ahead to better times.
By the way I saw the video on the moon and the "traveling line". Don't know how they did that but OK, it could be a hologram I guess.