Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Post Reply
taqa
Gregralis
Gregralis
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:14 am

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by taqa » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:37 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( www.asitis.com {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

taqa
Gregralis
Gregralis
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:14 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by taqa » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:21 pm

special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

User avatar
Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: Atlantic Canada

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by Arcelius » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:01 am

This is an excellent example of the blue vMeme that is being or has been discussed on other thread(s).
taqa wrote:special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.
How do you define intelligence? How do you define soul? On this board, intelligence is most often associated with the part of a human that provides for independent thought and action. In many "holy" books, this is translated as spirit and is the term used in The Ra Material. You may consider looking at the library on this site and reading its contents.
taqa wrote:Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.
In computers, they used to make the connecting wires from aluminum. However, they discovered after a few years of use that as the electricity flowed through aluminum, it would carry pieces of it with it. Many early computers failed because enough aluminum was carried that the actual connection was severed. Electricity is not nearly as divorced from the gross elements as you seem to imply.

taqa
Gregralis
Gregralis
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:14 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by taqa » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:26 am

Arcelius wrote:How do you define intelligence? How do you define soul? On this board, intelligence is most often associated with the part of a human that provides for independent thought and action. In many "holy" books, this is translated as spirit and is the term used in The Ra Material. You may consider looking at the library on this site and reading its contents.
you all idiots of medical science don't accept soul because there is missing link and you are not even able to explain what is conscious ? and difference between dead man and living man ?
________________

if there is a missing link? Then I kick on your face.
___________

You're missing this kick. Now learn it. Nonsense. Here is the missing point.

The first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

The difference is that when someone dies, the spirit soul, or the living force, leaves the body. And therefore the body is called “dead.” So, there are two things: one, this body; and the other, the living force within the body. We speak of the living force within the body.

One must first understand that he is a soul, or something other than his body.

For example, as a child grows, he becomes a boy, the boy becomes a young man, the young man becomes an adult, and the adult becomes an old man. Throughout all this time, although his body is changing from a child to an old man, he still feels himself to be the same person, with the same identity. Just see: the body is changing, but the occupier of the body, the soul, is remaining the same. So we should logically conclude that when our present body dies, we get another body. This is called transmigration of the soul.

___________________

According to the Vedas, the measurement of the soul within the body is one ten-thousandth part of the tip of a hair. This is very small; in fact, it is atomic. Yet because of that atomic spiritual energy, my body is working. Is it so difficult to understand? Suppose a man thinks himself very stout and strong. Why is he stout and strong? Only because within his body is a small spiritual spark. But as soon as the spiritual spark is gone, his body dies, and his strength and vigor become void. If scientists say that matter is the cause and origin of life, then let them bring just one dead man back to life by injecting him with chemicals. But this they cannot do.
___________

If you inject just one grain of deadly poison into someone, he immediately dies. No one can see the poison or how it acts. But the poison is acting nevertheless. In the same way, the Vedas say that because the minute particle called the soul is within the body, the whole body is working nicely. If I pinch myself, I immediately feel it, because I am conscious all over my skin. But as soon as the soul is absent, which is the case when my body dies, you can take this same skin and cut it and chop it, and no one will protest.
_________________
******

Why is this simple thing so hard to understand? ls this not detecting spirit?

_____________________________
_____________________________
***********************
All of you medical students ( or Scientists ). You have got so much advanced laboratories, advanced knowledge. and you do now know what is the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference? even you are defying the authority of God. You have become so great. And you cannot prove that life is coming out of matter.
______________

That you are leaving aside for future. And I have to believe such a rascal? Do you think it is nice? You are talking all nonsense, and I have to believe you?
_______________

All these scientists, they discover so many things. Why they did not discover something that he would not die? He would not become old? Where is that discovery? They will say: "Yes, in future." One man is kicking on your face, and you are saying: "Yes, in future, when I shall become strong, I shall kick him." But you are, my dear sir, being kicked now. What you are doing now? "Yes, I'm getting strength by your kicking."

so what is use of your medical science if you cannot even define what is difference between living man and dead man ?
_______________________

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

This is the process. They cannot understand that because there is soul within the child, therefore child is becoming boy. As soon as there is no soul, the child does not become a boy. This simple philosophy they cannot understand, so what is their position? Now, this car is standing because there is no driver. Anyone can understand. Stand still. It will remain there for thousands of years unless a driver comes. Simple reason. But they are so rascal, they will not understand. So what is the use of talking with them? Simply waste of time.
___________________
**************
Now learn it. Nonsense. Here is the missing point.

User avatar
joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 681
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:51 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by joeyv23 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:34 am

taqa wrote:you all idiots of medical science don't accept soul because there is missing link and you are not even able to explain what is conscious ? and difference between dead man and living man
I think you'll find that your approach won't garner the type of competitve attention that you're seeking here. If you had done as Arcelius originally suggested, you would surely have found that by and large, the people that frequent this forum do indeed accept the existence of the soul, which you might see referred to elsewhere here and in the Central Information section of the top site as the anima.

There is a rather detailed explanation about consciousness, life, and death in the second most recent installation of the --daniel papers, here.

It may be helpful to read the full set of papers in order to get an understanding of the context of the information presented, with specific respect to the Reciprocal System of Theory which is the method by which the deductions are drawn, scientifically yes but you'll find that the concept of Spirit is not left by the wayside as it so often is with other attempts to explain reality 'scientifically' while leaving out the essence of what you are attempting to point out. You can find all the papers in the series linked here. They are ordered chronologically from the bottom of the page to the top, oldest to newest, respectively.
if there is a missing link? Then I kick on your face.
This is precisely the competitive mentality that we strive to avoid here. Let me ask you, would using your foot to inflict damage to another person make them see your point? Do you think that it is ok to hurt others that might think differently than you do? If so, why?
You're missing this kick. Now learn it. Nonsense. Here is the missing point.
Telling someone to learn something is an effective way to push them away from anything you might be trying to share. There is a difference between offering your personal point of view for discussion and attempting to force your beliefs on another person. The results will vary wildly depending on which avenue you might take. This is a good example of the concept of psychological projection.
The first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?
Have a look at the papers I linked you to above and you may find a reasonable answer to this question.
The difference is that when someone dies, the spirit soul, or the living force, leaves the body. And therefore the body is called “dead.” So, there are two things: one, this body; and the other, the living force within the body. We speak of the living force within the body.
Per the understanding of most here, there are actually three aspects that constitute the living organism of which you speak: a body (corpus), a soul (anima), and the Spirit (animus). There is a distinction to be made between anima and animus and an exploration into psychology (or at least the relevant papers mentioned above) might prove useful for you to come to a place of understanding, if not for yourself then at least to see where the people who use this forum are coming from
One must first understand that he is a soul, or something other than his body
I would suggest that he has soul. The premise behind your statement here is integral for initiation into higher spheres of understanding one's place within the universe around and inside of us

If scientists say that matter is the cause and origin of life, then let them bring just one dead man back to life by injecting him with chemicals. But this they cannot do.
Once again, exploration of the materials mentioned already in this thread and again elsewhere in this forum will point you towards the fact that we aren't 'those scientists'. It is the understanding of many here, per the deductions made about our reality as given in the Reciprocal System (RS) that ours is not a universe of matter but rather a universe of motion, or if you prefer, manifestation.
If you inject just one grain of deadly poison into someone, he immediately dies.
What if it is a slow acting poison? Also, what if the antidote is readily available and at hand?

In the same way, the Vedas say that because the minute particle called the soul is within the body
Might it be possible that there is a modicum of misconception with this information? How do I know, or how and why should I accept that the soul is 'minute'?
If I pinch myself, I immediately feel it, because I am conscious all over my skin.
Interesting fact, if you pinch the skin at the very tip of your elbow (what some call a weenis.. where the term comes from I do not know) you may be shocked to find that there isn't a nerve response at that point as with the rest of the body. Also, in the area of the inner thigh the skin may not be sensitive to touch because of the high frequency of movement against the surface of the skin there due to the action of bipedal locomotion, i.e. walking or running.
But as soon as the soul is absent, which is the case when my body dies, you can take this same skin and cut it and chop it, and no one will protest.
I think perhaps someone might protest to the mutilation of the physical corpus (body). You as the recently disembodied consciousness might not take issue with this but I think most people in most places in the world would find plenty of motivation to protest.
Why is this simple thing so hard to understand?
With the proper context for understanding (which is something that a great deal of people don't possess) perhaps not particularly difficult to understand..
Is this not detecting spirit?
Is it? Since the soul and the spirit are two discrete units of motion, detection of one may lead to detection of the other but does not necessarily do this. The soul is the part of a being that feels. The Spirit (when engaged) is the intelligence that animates the feeling (soul/mind) and the thinking (brain/body) aspects in conjunction with each other.
you are defying the authority of God.
Here, you are showcasing your residence within the Blue/Truth Force vMeme of Spiral Dynamics, as was indicated previously by Arcelius.
And I have to believe such a rascal? Do you think it is nice? You are talking all nonsense, and I have to believe you?
An excellent example of psychological projection. Let me reflect this back to you, taqa.

Do I have to believe such a rascal (you)? Do you think it (your tactics of attacking those that might think differently than you) is nice? You are talking partial nonsense and I have to believe you?
All these scientists, they discover so many things. Why they did not discover something that he would not die? He would not become old? Where is that discovery? They will say: "Yes, in future." One man is kicking on your face, and you are saying: "Yes, in future, when I shall become strong, I shall kick him." But you are, my dear sir, being kicked now. What you are doing now? "Yes, I'm getting strength by your kicking."
With no disrespect intended, I find this to be the most nonsensical thing that has been stated thus far. Might there be a better way to convey your point?
so what is use of your medical science if you cannot even define what is difference between living man and dead man ?
How does medical science's perceived (by you) lack of ability to define the difference (that satisfies your currently held beleif system) between a man 'alive' and 'dead' negate its usefulness outright?
and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body?
The answer to this question is in the question as asked.
This is the process.
This is the process as YOU perceive it. A subjective truth does not an objective truth, make. I make this statement from personal experience.
They cannot understand that because there is soul within the child, therefore child is becoming boy. As soon as there is no soul, the child does not become a boy. This simple philosophy they cannot understand, so what is their position?
I think you'll have to look and ask elsewhere to find the 'they' whose positions you are so adamantly attempting to challenge. 'We' are not 'they' that you speak of. If you want an answer to this question you'll have to find 'them' somewhere else.
Now, this car is standing because there is no driver. Anyone can understand. Stand still. It will remain there for thousands of years unless a driver comes.
What if another car runs into that car and moves it? Or perhaps an asteroid lands at the location of the parked car and it is blown apart. Or perhaps I just don't understand?
So what is the use of talking with them? Simply waste of time.
Speaking with someone who views reality differently than you is the most effective way to develop intelligence, which is to say, the Spirit complex. It's only a waste of time when you refuse to attempt to understand the other person's point of view because you have decided beforehand that your point of view is the correct point of view and anything that is not your point of view is wrong.
Now learn it. Nonsense. Here is the missing point.
Another excellent showcase of the concept of psychological projection. Allow me to reflect it back to you.

Image
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

taqa
Gregralis
Gregralis
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:14 am

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by taqa » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:44 am

joeyv23 wrote:
taqa wrote:Now, this car is standing because there is no driver. Anyone can understand. Stand still. It will remain there for thousands of years unless a driver comes.
What if another car runs into that car and moves it? Or perhaps an asteroid lands at the location of the parked car and it is blown apart. Or perhaps I just don't understand?
and whatever you all have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*.

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by Lozion » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:39 am

Is this thread ISKON spam or what? Incidently, an ex-gf of mine recently became a "Krishna devotee", sold all her belongings and is now in Mayapur, India on some sort of pilgrimage.
I tried to tell her about mythology, spiral dynamics and the fallacy of putting intermediaries between us and Source but to no avail, she said ISKON offered a turnkey spiritual package that fit her needs. Oh well who am I to judge? She chose that Path..

Maybe Gopi can tell us more about Vaishnavism?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 622
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:58 am
Location: Salt Lake City
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by Gopi » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:06 pm

It is a peculiar mixture of Indian mythology and Christian evangelism, at least in the form taken at ISKCON. It is a throwback to earlier life conditions, where the pronouncing of a mantra took quite a bit of concentration and effort. Now people just rattle it off mechanically, and they have twisted the teachings to say that this is Kali Yuga, and all you can do is chant. Enlightened complacency at its worst!

This is exactly the kind of behavior that taqa is adopting here, similar to the one used by trolls: "It is this way, and if you don't see it you are all fools!"
It is time.

Post Reply