Desert Greening, Algeria

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Desert Greening, Algeria

Post by infinity » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Harald Kautz Vella

I'm sorry but despite all the stuff we learn about the bad stuff in the world, I can't help but get super excited about the golden age that could be our future.
"The death of dogma is the birth of morality" - Kant

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Desert Greening, Algeria

Post by mongo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Great video, Infinity. I like their approach to a solution.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Another one! :D thanks infinity, so many good HKV videos to watch just now so i'll add this one and the matrix one you linked to previously to my "to-watch" list for tomorrow.

I've watched these ones today and yet again they are very informative, going into more detail than the lecture he did for Bases 46 which I posted:

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAQdxowpYA

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part Two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKctLpxGbsE

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part Three
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7VpXCoBpTs

I emailed Harald and Miles today with links to the daniel papers, RS2 and much more relevant info that they should find appealing so hopefully it will begin a dialogue as HKV seems to be very clued up about the whole situation and hopefully he'll find that RS2 will provide him so many more answers...

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:28 pm

infinity wrote:Harald Kautz Vella

I'm sorry but despite all the stuff we learn about the bad stuff in the world, I can't help but get super excited about the golden age that could be our future.
Hmmm... I have mixed feelings about this due to the following:

The precipitation cycle (thus natural weather) was destroyed many decades ago due to industrialisation:

"...pollution (one of the major factors in Global Warming and Climate Change) prevents rain. I explain this reality in detail in my eBook “No Natural Weather: Introduction to Geoengineering 101” but the fact is that the very small particles created by pollution are too small to make suitable Cloud Condensation Nuclei (CCN). Cloud Condensation Nuclei are the particles (like fire ash) which Water Vapor condenses on, which then combine in large numbers to create clouds. The particles created by global industrial pollution prevent the formation of clouds and thus, prevent rain. This reality has been well known in the scientific community since at least the 1970s."
http://weatherwar101.com/index.php/abou ... therwar101

If you have a read of Wilhelm Reich's CORE book you will see that they have been able to manufacture clouds and rain like this since the 1950's, when his lab was subsequently shut down by the Government and his work apparently destroyed and burned... which means it was taken underground and classified.

His cloud busters/creators and the tech involved are now carried out by the global Nexrad/OPERA doppler radar/phased array network which is the main factor in manufacturing the "weather" every day, along with mass water vapour generation from the 60,000+ power stations around the globe. Super heated water vapour being thrown into the atmosphere along with microwaves and scalar waves all over the shop isn't good for anyone and isn't helping nature recover.

Consider the following:

So although Harald is promoting this as saving the arid desert regions, I wouldn't say that it is giving too much hope for the future as what we really need is nobody to be messing with nature at all and for nature to be able to recover herself, thus stopping all pollution and mass water vapour generation along with the frequency control of the atmosphere.

However, as LB says it would probably only take a matter of months with the "cloud shield" down for the northern hemisphere to begin this desertification process. We just don't know how long it would take the precipitation cycle to recover naturally... the damage has already been done and global geoengineering plus related psyop is the concerted effort to cover it up and pretend that nothing is wrong.

As Harald and WW101 point out in their other videos, there are several different, parallel agendas behind global geoengineering to consider as well. such as transhumanism and the cloud shield has been above the arctic and antarctic for some time too in order to prevent the ice caps from melting, while possibly keeping an entrance to the hollow earth and evidence of the Bargos Islands hidden as LB pointed out.

I'm not trying to put a downer on things, I just thought that Harald would be aware that fighting fire with fire isn't the answer...

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:08 am

Djchrismac wrote: So although Harald is promoting this as saving the arid desert regions, I wouldn't say that it is giving too much hope for the future as what we really need is nobody to be messing with nature at all and for nature to be able to recover herself, thus stopping all pollution and mass water vapour generation along with the frequency control of the atmosphere.

However, as LB says it would probably only take a matter of months with the "cloud shield" down for the northern hemisphere to begin this desertification process. We just don't know how long it would take the precipitation cycle to recover naturally... the damage has already been done and global geoengineering plus related psyop is the concerted effort to cover it up and pretend that nothing is wrong.
In order to prevent the northern hemisphere from burning up within weeks or a few months there has to be found a solution on how we can smoothly get rid of the cloud shield. That might take a year or two, who knows maybe even 10 years. But it is a far better solution than to leave half of the world in a desert state. The very first thing to do is get rid of the pollution, so we have at least non-toxic clouds again.
If experimenting in a lab is not possiple, the next best solution is to start in a desert to see how this whole orgone energy works. Because...well..it is already a desert.
(Yet a better solution would be to just release the suppressed information on orgone energy so we don't have to start from scratch)

I never browse in German (alternative) websites otherwise I surely would have heard of Harald Kautz-Vella before.
I will also sent him an email with the German translation of daniels papers attached to it. He doesn't strike me as a sb who is afraid of reading english literature but he might be more inclined to read if it is in German ;)

I listened to a TED talk of Allan Savory who is also providing a solution to greening the deserts, namely by moving life stock from place to place within the desert. The solution sounded quite simple and if true would make a severe difference. However I deleted the video from my hard drive a few months ago because I noticed at the 12:50 mark that he showed a false before&after picture (at least to me it looks very much like it). And if he deceives me once why trust his other pictures.
But see for yourselves:

janto
Indagator
Indagator

Post by janto » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:37 am

Quoting from Bruce's excellent paper "At the Earth's Core--The Geophysics of Planetary Evolution":
As it turns out, most land-based ecosystems produce more water than they consume. Plant bacteria in particular, excrete water as a "waste product" by consuming oxygen and hydrocarbons. It is reasonable to assume that our hydrosphere is a by-product of the life of the land. As the amount of life increases, so does the depth of the water. It is a good thing that the Earth is expanding, or we would be a water world by now. Considering that water is generated by life, rather than a geological process, we can now proceed to refine our view of the crust of the Earth.
I've been curious about water, and the processes required for its creation, or "formation", especially after reading that quote.

In relation to the paper's water interpretation, and the above forum posts, thought this article would be relevant to share:

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/02/16/s ... -globally/

-- Quoting --

From the “inconvenient truth” department and INDIANA UNIVERSITY:

Enhanced levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide are a likely key driver of global dryland greening, according to a paper published today in the journal Scientific Reports.

The positive trend in vegetation greenness has been observed through satellite images, but the reasons for it had been unclear.

After analyzing 45 studies from eight countries, Lixin Wang, assistant professor of earth sciences in the School of Science at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, and a Ph.D. student in Wang’s group, Xuefei Lu, concluded the greening likely stems from the impact of rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide on plant water savings and consequent increases in available soil water.

“We know from satellite observations that vegetation is greener than it was in the past,” Wang said. “We now understand why that’s occurring, but we don’t necessarily know if that’s a good thing or not.”

... Recent regional scale analyses using satellite-based vegetation indices such as the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index have found extensive areas of dryland greening in areas of the Mediterranean, the Sahel, the Middle East and northern China, as well as greening trends in Mongolia and South America, according to the paper.

Lu and Wang considered other potential drivers that could have caused the greening, including increased rainfall and changes in land-management practices. But only carbon dioxide provided a global explanation for changes to dryland vegetation.

To date, the global average concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere has increased by nearly 27 percent between 1960 and 2015, with the expectation of a continued rise in years to come, according to the researchers.

The researchers believe the greening is a response to higher atmospheric carbon dioxide inducing decreases in plant stomatal conductance — the measure of the rate of passage of carbon dioxide entering, or water vapor exiting, through the stomata of a leaf — and increases in soil water, thus enhancing vegetation growth.

The researchers examined the sensitivity of soil water change to varying levels of carbon dioxide, finding a significant positive change in soil water along the carbon dioxide enrichment gradient.

“The stability of the rate of change justifies using higher carbon dioxide enrichment levels to interpret soil water responses to currently observed carbon dioxide enrichment,” Wang said.

The analysis also showed that elevated carbon dioxide significantly enhanced soil water levels in drylands more so than it did in non-drylands, with soil water content increasing by 9 percent in non-drylands compared to 17 percent in drylands, Wang said. Determining the mechanisms of stronger soil water responses in drylands will require further investigation.

Studies including Wang’s earlier work in Africa have shown that even small changes in soil moisture in drylands could be significant enough to cause large changes in vegetation productivity.

“Importantly, the observed response lends weight to the hypothesis that any additional soil water in the root zone is then available to facilitate vegetation growth and greening under enhanced carbon dioxide,” Wang said. “Future studies using global-scale process-based models to quantitatively assess the carbon dioxide impact on soil moisture is needed to further validate the hypothesis.”

Going forward, Wang said, the positive effect of carbon dioxide-induced water savings may eventually be offset by the negative effect of carbon dioxide-induced temperature increases when the temperature increase crosses a certain threshold.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:19 am

The greening is compensation for what man is doing to the environment. Nature always attempts to restore balance, and by "balance," I mean a return to a slow-and-steady state of the evolution of consciousness. Catastrophes strike when Nature is unable to achieve balance and the Jenga tower topples.

Also consider chemtrails--their haze is changing the spectrum of the sun that hits the plants. From what I've seen, it is further into uVb adn uVc than it has ever been before. Plants like ultraviolet light, so that is also a compensation factor as well, which could increase greening.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:30 pm

LoneBear wrote:From what I've seen, it is further into uVb adn uVc than it has ever been before. Plants like ultraviolet light, so that is also a compensation factor as well, which could increase greening.
That also explains why there is so much people with melanoma in these days. Always trying to get us to buy and use sunscreen in summer time.
Enjoy the Silence