Hex Education -- An Analysis of Magick

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Hex Education -- An Analysis of Magick

Post by LoneBear » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:25 pm

I've recently been trying to locate and isolate the original, magical principles that were used by the sorcerers, wizards and witches of old--and not an easy task. The first thing one discovers is that you can forget ALL the crap put forth from the 16th century to present. Granted, there were still many powerful wizards of the time, but their records have been lost, misplaced, edited or "blanked out" to keep anyone from discovering the actual principles they were using. If you are happy with swinging a rubber chicken over your head while jumping to Latin incantations--go for it--but don't expect it to actually DO anything. I think what happened there was one John Dee, and his successful use of "black magic" (which, BTW, is Enochian and driven by Jehovah/ENLIL's gang) to contact other realms. The Powers Coming Into Being then could not let such knowledge get into the hands of people they had no control over, so just about everything from that point on (~1580 AD) does not contain sufficient information to piece magical practice together.

The best information I have been able to find, to date, comes from the Greek wizards around the 5th century, BCE. And it is quite interesting when you look at it, given a perspective of that time.

First thing you notice is that witches and wizards were fairly common, having areas of specialty:
  • Pharmaka - those that used herbs and potions to affect the body. Interestingly enough, the original meaning of pharmaka, from where we get pharmaceuticals, is poison. (Someone trying to sneak in a historical clue there, I guess!)
  • Epoidai - specialized in charms to enchant the senses. Your love potions, etc.
  • Goeteia - those that bewitch the mind, familiar with the psychoactive drugs.
  • Kathartai - the "purifiers" that heal the body and mind.
  • Manteis - the Seers that could communicate with the dead and resurrect them.
  • Alazones - the snake oil salesmen, the charlatans.
There are a few others, including the classes of magi and sorcerers, which were more secretive.

In the pre-Christain days, magic was taken for granted as an everyday part of life. Charms, amulets, sigils and the like were everywhere. And they worked. But what is particularly interesting were the references to certain temple rituals, and the use of statuary--when the appropriate sacrifices were made to the stone statues at a temple, the statues would animate with the spirit of the god and talk back, or even move about. These were factual accounts--not made-up stories. We see remnants of this in concepts like the Keris (the magical sword, discussed in another topic), which could fly about the room and attack on its own. In those days, all that was needed to animate an object was for the soul of a god to possess it.

In the Reciprocal System, we can see how that might be possible, as the soul is cosmic (3D time) and the body, or stone statue, material (3D space). If a god could project their soul into a statue, it would temporarily become a life unit, taking on the properties of life. Granted, it would not have muscles or anything to speak with or move about, but it would not be difficult for such an entity to alter the molecular cohesion of the atoms in a statue to give such an appearance. So it is not outside the realm of possibility.

The aim of all magick of those days was simple: to influence human behavior. And that is what the essence of magick is, and if it is to work outside a single person, requires a social network. Even the Greeks knew that if you dropped a bit of gossip at the right time at the marketplace, you could strongly manipulate social opinion, and as a consequence, human behavior. They even state that, "speech is the pharmacology of the soul."

What I am finding is that most of the magic of old is not the trobriand technique of Harry Potter (ritual and incantation), but contains a strong, psychological component. This even extends to the herbalists, as a belief in a cure--or a curse--could do more than the herb ever could, itself. So to understand magick, one will also need to understand a bit about psychology and the collective unconscious. Curious how these are always omitted from basic education!

I am continuing my research, but what I am finding out is that "magick" are the techniques to manipulate the "force fields" of life units, much like we use wire and electronics to manipulate electromagnetic fields. It is the "2nd density" form of physics. Of course, to manipulate 2nd density, you need to be in a 3rd density frame--probably why there is so much effort to keep humanity 2D.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Hex Education -- An Analysis of Magick

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:59 pm

So Enochian, the supposed language of "Angels" decrypted by Dee is actually what the Rephaim used to communicate. Enoch is said to have invented the first script used in history and was a contemporary of the Nephilim, themselves descendants of the "Watchers" who probably spoke the same language as their Annunaki forebears..

Reminds me of the formulae used by the west african pastor I spoke of in my forum.
I definately sounded like Enochian.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:21 pm

interesting
I just started watching a series called Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, I will have to keep this in mind when finishing it up.
http://www.bbcamerica.com/jonathan-stra ... episode-1/
Mr. Norrell is sort of a John Dee character, using magick to help England win wars. Not much is based on anything real, more like it is created as deliberated disinfo, putting up an absurd version of what magick was. It is keeping my interest so far.

Also interesting is the placebo effect, and how we have abilities that we are unaware of, and kept unaware.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:18 am

Most of these systems are created to engage "transference," the psychological concept that you transfer your control and energy for specific tasks to someone else (where THEY own them, not you, and you become subservient.)

It is called an "intercessor"--someone that steps in between where you are, and where you want to go, with an offer to "do the work" for you. The most common is the Blessed Virgin Mary, whom in the old days, was the archetypal intercessor between man and the gods. After all, you are not good enough to talk directly, so you have to send your message through someone who you believe IS. The priest classes picked up on this and positioned themselves as intercessors--you cannot reach the spirit, unless you go through them and provide for their survival.

The same occurs with politics and politicians, economy and banking, ... you name it.

The recent upswing in magic on television may be an attempt to do the same--create a class of magicians to intercede into the magic realm on your behalf, for only $2.95 and hour, billed to your cell phone app. As long as they are pretending to do it for you, you won't look into yourself and find that repressed ability. This is what the Greek called the Alazones.

Give a man a fish, and he has food for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and he has food for a lifetime.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: The War on Consciousness -- Michael Tsarion

Post by LoneBear » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:20 am

So... what does this "say" to you? Some very powerful symbols, linked in a rather unique way...
TransmutationCircle.jpg
Alchemical Transmutation Circle

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:40 pm

I have an idea but the two small symbols allude me and without their meaning I don't think I can rightly say with words what the command is.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:44 am

impressive mish mash of old cultural/religious sigils. A key of some sort..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

izaquar
Discens
Discens

Post by izaquar » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:05 am

Hi all!... my first post here... interresting ideas going on here!

Consciousnness in the grip of the serpent, steered away from winged path of enlightment, downward toward mechanical and primal instincts in a counter-clockwise involutive fashion. The winged enlightment path also seem to rise above a moon crescent, toward outer circles, higher octaves.

Smaller symbols mostly meaningless to me, but the right one may be an ankh, an axe?, suggesting that they may represent life/death, awake/dreaming or material/cosmic cycle and the way it is tampered with by a third agency. Incomplete pentagram also suggest a hole in the consciousness evolution scheme or maybe meant to indicate pathway out of the fence. The missing line is completed by the horizontal line of the cross, again maybe an indication of the nature of the tampering of consciousness evolution. The cross may also be representative of hybridization, genetic tampering.

Thats my quick take on it... Cheers!

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:00 pm

By a certain measure of division, evolve into / become conscious of artificial reality that is devoid of spirit/intelligence.

Edit to add: Or an inversion of this.. By rectification of division and component parts, become conscious of the spirit/Intelligence of the artificial reality.

The former is devolution, the latter evolution... Depending on frame of reference this too could be inverted.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:26 pm

The symbol comes from an Anime series that Gopi recommended, called Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. The series is surprisingly well-researched into 17th century alchemy, taking place at the turn of the 20th century (early 1900s).

The symbol contains references to the Christian cross, the serpent entangled on the cross as a question mark--hinting that "does the serpent control the church?", the winged disc of Sumeria, the pentagram with it's shoulders completed by the horizontal bar of the cross, and symbols of duality (axe on right, the double-edged nature of kill/cure) and the triune (trident on left, the triple-edge of "your way," "my way" and "the truth") makes it a very powerful sigil, particularly for a kids show. I can see why many are drawn to the series.

What the symbol represents in the series is the alchemical process to bind a soul to an inanimate object, namely Ed Elrich's brother Al being bound to a suit of armor, after he lost his body during an ego-driven alchemical attempt to resurrect their mother from the dead. The metaphysical aspects of the series are quite interesting and this is probably one of the best sigils I have run across, including those of 16th century magicians.

I have gone through the works of John Dee, Francis Bacon and others, and noticed some patterns--they are loaded with sigil magic, freely giving instructions to create altars and sigils to summon the angels. But what is missing in ALL cases is the "why"--why you put a square in a certain orientation linked with circles or triangles. You can possess the sigil, but NOT the actual knowledge of what it represents, how it works, or the how and why of creating one. This appears to be a deliberate omission, as the same pattern occurs regardless of the wizard documenting the ritual.

If you notice, that serpent in the shape of a question mark is also a motif of Doctor Who, going way back... the interesting bit there is that the Doctor is a Time Lord--one versed in movement in 3D time, the cosmic sector, the realm of the soul and magick. Even the interior of the TARDIS exists in coordinate time--not space--with the Police Box being its "unit boundary." Not to mention that, in the old series, the TARDIS existed in a state of "temporal grace," (an attribute of the soul) where weapons could not work (messed up by the Peter Davidson episode, Earthshock, where Cyber weapons were fired in the TARDIS).

Noticing further correlations in Sci-Fi and esoteric literature, I've come to the conclusion that sigils are doors and windows written on the "unit speed boundary" between the material (3D space) and cosmic (3D time) sectors. The structure only allows certain things to pass, much like a "filter" on consciousness.

Using this understanding, one can see why symbolism and diabolism are so important to the New World Order in their war on consciousness--people are attracted to the symbolic and repelled by the diabolic, so you have that same, scalar push-pull system that the L-M Arks use to navigate the Universe. But in this case, they are controlling the interface between the material and psychological (mind/soul). They dump all their symbols on you, they enter your mind and get written on the wall--just like Facebook walls--and filter consciousness so only what they desire can cross. Once you start to see through the symbolism, then the filter gets shut down and consciousness begins to flow and the mind opens up. The Truth then sets you free.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:03 pm

That's not the soul bind sigil. This is that which is drawn in Ed's blood to bind Al's soul to the suit of armor.
f931e79b4e62687db690a1811f870caa.jpg
f931e79b4e62687db690a1811f870caa.jpg (18.13 KiB) Viewed 11852 times
When I saw the post I instantly thought about FMA but the symbol is slightly different from the one in the series which is on Ed's cloak and on Al's shoulder.

In the show, that symbol is called a flamel after the alchemist Nicholas Flamel. Here's the flamel as depicted in the show. It's not as intricate as the sigil shared above and that difference made me think perhaps the show had hinted at something you were trying to bring attention to. Hence I didn't bring up the anime.
370px-Flamel's_cross.png
370px-Flamel's_cross.png (7.45 KiB) Viewed 11852 times
This symbol was used in the fight against the homunculi who were each different deadly sins incarnate after a human transmutation was attempted. The humunculi all bore the symbol of the Ouroboros and the flamel interacted with it so it's thought perhaps the serpent on the cross is the same as the Ouroroboros undone.

I see the snake around the cross as being less Christian in symbolic meaning and relating to the Satan and more pagan in meaning denoting regeneration which fits into the scheme in the series of the brothers trying to resurrect their mother and regain Ed's lost arm and leg and Al's body by obtaining and making use of a philosophers stone. The cross correlates to Christianity as representing the transcendent function, being able to manipulate reality by using will and natural law, the main one being equivalent exchange. In the sigil that was shared, the top of the pentagram isn't there and usually has a correlation to spirit. The double circle there at the top of the pentagram is the same as the one around the whole sigil which is where I got artificial reality inside the greater reality. I confused the triune with the symbol for scruple which is where I got 'measure' from and the axe by nature divides things into smaller peices.
LoneBear wrote:But what is missing in ALL cases is the "why"--why you put a square in a certain orientation linked with circles or triangles.

This is exactly what I've been trying to figure out for a while since starting learning about alchemy. If the information about the sigil can't be known, how did they come into being? Something like automatic drawing?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Soul Binding sigils

Post by LoneBear » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:45 pm

izaquar wrote:Hi all!... my first post here... interresting ideas going on here!
Nice to hear from you. Please feel free to contribute any time.
izaquar wrote:Consciousnness in the grip of the serpent, steered away from winged path of enlightment, downward toward mechanical and primal instincts in a counter-clockwise involutive fashion. The winged enlightment path also seem to rise above a moon crescent, toward outer circles, higher octaves.
I am curious as to where you got the CCW=involutive connection? Being a builder, I would think it would be the other way around, as you turn a screw CW to insert it (involute), and CCW to remove it (evolute).
izaquar wrote:Smaller symbols mostly meaningless to me, but the right one may be an ankh, an axe?, suggesting that they may represent life/death, awake/dreaming or material/cosmic cycle and the way it is tampered with by a third agency.
The one on the right is a labrys, a double-sided axe normally used for cutting wood (not fighting). The duality of the two cutting edges follows along the lines of the "double-edged sword," where it could be used to kill (sword) or cure (scalpel).

The one on the left is tripartite, and looks like the head of a trident. It is on the same horizontal line as the other, so it would indicate a similarity of function but the "3D" version, or as Kosh put it, "your side, my side and the truth."

What it appears to bring forth is both the dichotomy and triplicity of choice.
izaquar wrote:Incomplete pentagram also suggest a hole in the consciousness evolution scheme or maybe meant to indicate pathway out of the fence. The missing line is completed by the horizontal line of the cross, again maybe an indication of the nature of the tampering of consciousness evolution. The cross may also be representative of hybridization, genetic tampering.
I really liked that "touch" of using the mundane axis of the cross to be the "shoulders" to complete the human pentagram symbol. The shoulders are where you carry burdens, in this case the material aspect of religious belief is the burden.

I also find it quite fascinating that the soul is being symbolized by the snake. This is a generic soul binding symbol, as Joey pointed out; Al's is less complex (the 8-fold path with the snake), and the characters 48 and 66 are also different. In the TV series, each soul binding sigil appears to be unique.

I don't know if there was any conscious effort put into this design, but whoever created it did an amazing job and I think it stands as an excellent example of how graphic imagery connects to the psychological symbols.

izaquar
Discens
Discens

Post by izaquar » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:25 am

LoneBear wrote:
I am curious as to where you got the CCW=involutive connection? Being a builder, I would think it would be the other way around, as you turn a screw CW to insert it (involute), and CCW to remove it (evolute).
Of course CW or CCW is tottally subjective, truth is i associated the serpent with involution a long time ago...

...the screw analogy didnt come to my mind... but curiously my use of the term "involution" is also in connection with "inward", toward material, physicality. Represent the learning/evolution cycle by a circle, total physicality being the center... now replace the circle by the contour of a fractal, three things can occur, stay on the same path and repeat almost identical experience, go inward to a more curved path with even more intense physicality, or go outward to a straighter path with the possibility of skipping some very sinuous rides. Dead mechanical fractal like the Koch-island are not very representative of this, look at live ones where each repetitions of the pattern is slightly different (see the mandelbrot gif animation on wikipedia).
LoneBear wrote:
I also find it quite fascinating that the soul is being symbolized by the snake
... as i see it, it must represent the monstrum in animo, that thing devoid of consciousness that can only create its own reality by traping creative conscious units in a physical maze, making sure those units cannot escape to higher path.

must be said that i didnt read a lot of stuff on alchemia and symbolism... and im going through it more in an intuitive fashion... probably ending up with totally unrelated interpretations... but making errors on our own is one great learning tool.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:32 am

LoneBear wrote:The recent upswing in magic on television may be an attempt to do the same--create a class of magicians to intercede into the magic realm on your behalf, for only $2.95 and hour, billed to your cell phone app. As long as they are pretending to do it for you, you won't look into yourself and find that repressed ability. This is what the Greek called the Alazones.
Saw a trailer for a show coming soon to SyFy and it reminded me of this post. Apparently, magic is now to be seen as a drug.. or is it that the show is a drug to keep the magic at bay?

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/the-m ... ler-38920/

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Based on the associated shows glorifying vampirism, zombies and other "living dead," along with the way SyFy perverted the remake of The Tomorrow People, I would suspect that this is an indoctrination series to the Dark Arts of black magic. At one time, selling your soul to the Devil was taken seriously... now they are trying to make it a fashion.

izaquar
Discens
Discens

Post by izaquar » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:04 pm

This is a legacy of legomonism, as introduced by Gurdjieff. It is about the structure of our universe and the "Foldness" of our consciousness. I wont go into the detailed construction and meaning of this symbol but i will give the outlines. I'd like to know the origin of this image as it end up being correlated tightly to my personal work. Also the great minds of the past indeed left information for us through symbolism, traditions and tales around the world. They never did so(none that am aware) in a direct written manner, they probably knew humans mind enough to know it would be in vain, or they did but was mysteriously wiped from our messed up knowledge. So i"m a bit reticent to write about it, but since RS,AQ and CH forums have good information to share i give some bits of what i know as a self-initiate.

Trace an anneagram with the nine on top, then trace the shapes of motion, these are the shapes obtained by multiplication (yes, not additive, multiplicative just as in RS) and for example 2*7 = 14 and 1+4=5. Once the shapes are traced find the contradiction and resolve it(doing this in yourself is also part of the work). Notice how the shapes of motion are a close match to Larson's basics motions, and how the material(physical) and cosmic(etheric) sector are evident, having 9 as the symmetry center. One can also see the ethical sector(astral plane of consciousness) in 3-6-9, the prime mover.Notice the x9 shape, the all seeing eye on top of the pyramid.

Here is the only graphics i have on hands right now...
anea_mult.jpg
Now the Gurdjieff anneagram is made with the shape of division by 7, the periodic numbers 142857. This is a hint, its the first contradiction, as you will see in the shapes there are reciprocals and conjugates. So x2==/5 and x5==/2, x7==/4 but x4!=/7, there is also a contradiction between x8 and x1.

The first resolution is therefore to move 9 to the center (see the 3-9-6 in the image) and joining 8 and 1 as the start/end of cycle. The summerian winged disk represent just that and notice how the image itself is saying "put circles in circles". The next resolution is joining 5 and 4, obtaining kind of square diamond shape very near the cross (notice the direction arrows on the cross). In the image the connections equivalent to the circular connections are omitted, that is why you have a shoulderless pentagram. If everythings done right you now have a single shape for all the shapes of motion.

A connexion can now be made: Gurdjieff->Essenes->Pythagoras, this is what the "right angles" of the cross and the python refer to. I speculate that Pythagoras, who allegedly received sumerian teachings via the egyptians, may be related to Enki supposed humanity benefactor, also reprented by the serpent. As per Boglio's hebrew literal traduction, the last material gods seem to have vanished around 300 bc if i recall well, and pythagoras is around 500 - 550 bc, so he may represent the latest attempt from the "gods" to give valuable information to humanity... but that is only a quick thought.

Anyhow the pythagorean tetractys is indeed another legomonism legacy,it is almost an anneagram, and not just a pile of points. A quick outline is that the little information available is enough to understand that the tetractys say: "put me in 3d", and you obtain a dual tetrahedron with nine as the symmetry center also reminescent of RS. It is funny to see all the numbering tentative of the tetractys including a zero, it make one wonder if this is deliberate misdirection or simply innocent esoterism. I always considered the irrationnal value of Pi to be an hint regarding the foldness of our consciousness, the pythagoreans tought its value should be 3 the tetractys seem to offer indication on the matter...

Think thats enough, but on a last note, keep all those shapes in mind and pay a visit to the Vitruvia Man and find that he have more to offer than good ratios to draw human figures!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:57 am

I missed the Gurdjieff connection, thanks for pointing it out.

The most recent application I've seen of 9-based geometry was from Marco Rodin's vortex math, which is very similar in design.

I had researched it a bit, discovering that the "9" was an artifact of using decimal math (base 10). If you used octal, it became 7 and hexadecimal, it became E. Those same patterns recur, no matter what the base, with the maximum digit of the base. That, alone, may indicate something, but I've not figured out what yet.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:53 am

LoneBear wrote:I had researched it a bit, discovering that the "9" was an artifact of using decimal math (base 10). If you used octal, it became 7 and hexadecimal, it became E. Those same patterns recur, no matter what the base, with the maximum digit of the base. That, alone, may indicate something, but I've not figured out what yet.
Stargates from the series have 9 points where to put the "chevrons" (for the lack of better sentencing), maybe that could help. In Stargate Universe they made a connection with the last 9th chevron to the ship, otherwise they didnt use but up to 8 only for traveling to other galaxies.

In the picture "anea_mult-jpg" above there I remember drawing similar stuff when I was in school over 10 years ago, connecting the dots in those circles I mean. Dunno what that means, maybe something I took from the Stargate series that I was so fond of, still am. I was also imagining some 3D shapes from them, at least one of them. It is shown as the very top of the circles in the picture there. That forms a cone shape.
Enjoy the Silence

izaquar
Discens
Discens

Post by izaquar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:23 am

LoneBear wrote:
Those same patterns recur, no matter what the base, with the maximum digit of the base.
yes totally, patterns appears on other bases. Symmetry axis appears and dissapears depending on base shift. Thats why i think the anneagram represent "OUR" consciousness base, the later being variable, or the next base we are meant to acheive. The resolution i described precedently seem to lead to the cross, base 5, but maybe the exercice is the inverse, from the cross to decimal. Also the resolution of contradictions seem to keep the same base, numbers do not dissapear they merely change position, but ill have to try it changing the base for inner circles. In any cases there is no zero, pythagoreans did not consider it a number, and they considered 1 and 2 not to be "proper" numbers. x1 is always static, maybe thats why it is merged with 8 in the resolution. Im not sure about 2, maybe because using a binary base can not lead to a cyclic graph, its just a point since zero is omitted, base 3 would give a line and could possibly define a cyclic graph, so the binary symmetry is expected to remain down to base 3.

Numerically speaking bases can be interchanged, but if the base define the reference system, as in the case of these circular graph, they also define the geometry of the shapes of motion, each bases with a particular foldness, a level of consciousness.

Now changing bases change the properties of the cyclic sequence, and i begin to appreciate that it is what happen with the periodic table of the elements, but ill have to dig some more to see if it make sens. But since alchemical work concern consciousness as well as the lower order physical manifestations that would not be surprising. Changing base can also be likened to changing of interpretation from complex numbers to quaternions and octonions.

The maximum digit is some kind of gravity center, the eye. In decimal base it somewhat split its shape among 3 and 6. And the anneagram posses a somewhat higher degree of symmetry than its preceding octal graph, especially the the circle of nine is well known for its 9 multiples layout, It also depict 3 trinity.The 369 axis disappear in octal. Larson only began to touch the ethical sector that i associate with 3-9-6, as if we are on the verge of integrating it. The cross, base 5, is also the base count of human DNA nucleotids... coming back to the serpent and genetic engeneering. Once the mind integrate new knowledge it is a matter of time for it to be "crystallised" physically till its included in DNA.

One of my interest in these shapes is, among other things, to find some hints related to the software simulation of RS, based on unity. Of course computer graphics is based on the zero centered reference system and is forced to use a 4th dimension and 4x4 matrix to acheive desired translation in 3d, this so called homogenous coordinates system where w is implicitly set to 1 look like a mathematical fudge. So translation doesnt seem to fit naturally, scaling and rotation are possible while preserving some orthogonality in the matrix... I should start a topic on RS simulation or is there already one? Im particularly interrested to know where LB is on this subject, since info is dispersed among different posts and different forums.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:42 am

izaquar wrote:One of my interest in these shapes is, among other things, to find some hints related to the software simulation of RS, based on unity. Of course computer graphics is based on the zero centered reference system and is forced to use a 4th dimension and 4x4 matrix to acheive desired translation in 3d, this so called homogenous coordinates system where w is implicitly set to 1 look like a mathematical fudge.
"w" is the coordinate of the projective plane, the "screen" on which things are drawn. It does not have to be 1, it can be any value except 0 or infinity. In RS2, the "w" is the clock time scale, since homogeneous coordinates are [ x/w, y/w, z/w, w ] -- you can see that that w is in the denominator of the spatial dimensions, converting them to the ratio of motion, s/t. In order to see a realistic picture, all of the dimensions must have the same w scaling factor, or it will look distorted. That is the "Euclidean strata" of projective geometry.

Essentially, homogeneous coordinates are [ sx sy sz t ], though in programming, I use standard vector notation: < t sx sy sz > so it parallels the quaternion structure < R iX jY kZ >. Makes coding more efficient, since you can use the same vector class for both homogeneous coordinates and quaternions.
izaquar wrote:So translation doesnt seem to fit naturally, scaling and rotation are possible while preserving some orthogonality in the matrix...
Actually, translation is the only one that DOES fit in naturally, being simply a vector--identical to coordinate locations. Rotation is a 2D projection in a transformation matrix, because it does not use rotational operators (imaginary numbers). Modern graphics actually split them out into quaternion operations. Scaling requires an n^2 matrix, again, a 2D matrix.
izaquar wrote:I should start a topic on RS simulation or is there already one? Im particularly interrested to know where LB is on this subject, since info is dispersed among different posts and different forums.
There is a forum on the RS2 site that is dedicated to computer simulations of RS/RS2: RS2: Models (theoretical and computer)
There is already a lot of information there.

izaquar
Discens
Discens

Post by izaquar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:08 pm

LoneBear wrote:
"w" is the coordinate of the projective plane
I had figured that one and i further began to see the 4x4 matrix as a tetrahedral coordinate system and began playing with tetrahedral barycentric coordinates where the 4 vertices coordinates in 3d are simply put in the 4x4 matrix, making the later a conversion matrix between 3d and 4d tetrahedral.

So if im not mistaken, in 3d, the w coordinates operate a projection from the origin rather than some arbitrary point. And the plane in question is spherical?
LoneBear wrote:
the "w" is the clock time scale
Wasn't sure about this one, thanks for confirmation. Then would it be sensible to assume that Larson's inward and outward rotations are from "space axis to time axis" and from "time to space", effectively transferring a certain magnitude between the two sectors, changing s/t ratio? And since the clock time scale have to be re-normalized, a single rotation would affect the 3 perceived spatial dimensions.

When using quaternions, is the form (cos theta, sintx, sinty, sintz) usable? It seem to imply a single rotation magnitude that can only be distributed spatially, and also that pure spatial rotation is impossible, making any rotation inward or outward. Whereas in matrix operation one can freely rotate in space only without touching w.
LoneBear wrote:
Actually, translation is the only one that DOES fit in naturally
Yeah my view on this was that it is ill fitted for the matrix, but the matrix itself is a higher order operation, so my conclusion was backward.
LoneBear wrote:
There is a forum on the RS2 site that is dedicated to computer simulations...
I surelly read most of these topics but i will review them and will post further thoughts and questions about simulations there.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:48 am

izaquar wrote:So if im not mistaken, in 3d, the w coordinates operate a projection from the origin rather than some arbitrary point. And the plane in question is spherical?
Might want to look up a Reimann Sphere.
izaquar wrote:Then would it be sensible to assume that Larson's inward and outward rotations are from "space axis to time axis" and from "time to space", effectively transferring a certain magnitude between the two sectors, changing s/t ratio? And since the clock time scale have to be re-normalized, a single rotation would affect the 3 perceived spatial dimensions.
I visualize atomic structure this way: take a sphere, that represents the first scalar dimension of motion in three, coordinate dimensions. The atomic rotation is inside the sphere, so all you see is the way the sphere moves from its internal jiggling. Add a second, scalar dimension by putting a sphere inside that sphere, like the mantle inside the crust of the Earth. That sphere can also affect the way the surface of the outer sphere moves--but we can't really see how it is doing it, because it is hidden inside the outer sphere. That is what Larson means by "only the first scalar dimension can be expressed in a 3D coordinate system" and "the other 2 scalar dimensions alter the behavior of the first." The third dimension would be an inner, inner sphere, like the "core" of the planet.
izaquar wrote:When using quaternions, is the form (cos theta, sintx, sinty, sintz) usable? It seem to imply a single rotation magnitude that can only be distributed spatially, and also that pure spatial rotation is impossible, making any rotation inward or outward. Whereas in matrix operation one can freely rotate in space only without touching w.
No, not really. The three, scalar dimensions in which rotation is taking place are independent--not linked.

BTW, rotation DOES affect the w coordinate, if you do the math by hand and see all the steps involved. When computers do it, they automatically normalize the resulting matrix so w=1. Granted, you only place the rotation functions in the non-w columns and rows, but when you do the multiplication for another transform, it spins bits of the results into w. Rotation is actually just a 2D translation in small steps.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to Hex Education

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:37 am

During our last "7R" meeting (ask Billy), we discovered some of the biological principles behind Wizardry, namely which parts of the brain are involved in making "magick" happen and some ideas on how to access those parts.

I've been doing some further research into the area, and some interesting--and unexpected--things have turned up.

First off, is that there are several different ways to execute magick. The most familiar is using bioenergy, Qi, as a nonlocal tool to influence space remotely. This is the expelliarmus stuff, where a conscious act directs intelligent energy to perform a task. This is also what is taught as Qigong and related disciplines. But from what I recently learned, this is just the "circus show" to entertain the masses... it isn't real magick.

Magick has a psychological component, much like the Spiral Dynamics Tiers. Qi-based magick is Tier 1 and there are three levels to that, which correspond to the yin-biased vMemes, purple, blue and green--acts that are unconscious, subconscious and conscious, respectively.
  • Purple magick is where you unconsciously evoke the old Gods to do something for you, through ritual or ceremony that is not understood--but works. Interesting to note that purple is the favorite color of religious leaders.
  • Blue magick is done by be secret societies, where a basic understand of the system is in place that provides enough information where you can create spells and incantations for specific outcomes, but still do not know why they actually function. You've learned the rules of creation, but not of execution.
  • Green magick is what is used by the New World Order types--specific events are brought into existence through the nonlocality of magic by understanding the rules of execution. The New Age has picked up on this with pyramid power, crystals and the like, though from what I've seen, they have usually not done the background work to completely understand the rules of execution.
Tier 2 magick is far more interesting and what I would consider to be real magick, because it is systemic and holistic--rather than YOU using your bioenergy to alter events, you enter rapport with the environment and request a change. Because of the very large scale of what is affected with little effort (like a tiny stone changing the course of a boulder), affects can be global--or even beyond.

I've noticed that TPTB do not seem to have access to Tier 2 magick--they are attempting to use technology to simulate it.

Using an old study of Etherology, I was able to identify the "hardware" in the brain that can access Tier 2 magick--curiously enough, the region around the pineal. Realizing that Tier 2 access would have to be from the neocortex (higher reasoning/free will), it was not difficult to track down the neural pathways to the corresponding sections of the neocortex, then examine those regions to see what part of the mind they were connected to.

So I did some introspection into my own mind to see what was in those regions outside of what has been supplied by external experiences. And that brought me to a border in my Weltunschauung--my internal landscape--which was basically a kind of flat, motionless lake (reminded me a lot of the underground lake in Etidorhpa that was perfectly smooth, like glass). That was unexpected... even though I had been to that borderland before (it is on an old, symbolic map I made of my psyche), I just assumed it was the "wall of my holodeck," so to speak, the limit of my experiences. But it is not, as I was able to venture into that terrain.

To use a computer analogy of a hard drive, it is basically a region of the mind that has been formatted, but no files have been stored there. It is completely blank. From my old studies of Artificial Intelligence (AI), I know that the neocortex is actually structured that way--neurons are set up in a default cluster, and it requires experiences to create neural pathways for pattern identification, recognition and prediction. But none of that existed in this interface area between consciousness and the Tier 2 "magick hardware."

My conclusion was, to use another computer analogy, that the "device driver" was never loaded upon birth. I'd be willing to bet that the DNA code to load the driver into memory (almost literally) has been "commented out" -- as DNA is known to have large, "comment" blocks (junk DNA). Probably another genetic mod from our Annuna gods, that wanted to make sure man could only develop so far, as not to be competition.

However, wizards, sorcerers and witches DID EXIST at one time in our history, so there is a compatible "device driver" for this region of the mind that can affect things on a Tier 2 scale. And based on the wizardry legends, people are NOT born with it--it is something that has to be obtained and installed. Question is... where is that "installation disk," now? TPTB don't have it, and even with their enormous resources, apparently could not find it over the course of centuries. I guess that actually leaves just one place to look...

tymeflyz
Indagator
Indagator

Post by tymeflyz » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:09 pm

wow.. thank you this is pretty fascinating LB.
i recall a book i read -Nothing in This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are: The ...
interview with the author https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laoWgowLO74

In the book the lack of control of external merkaba was due to lack or absence of [soul/heart or love component ],
begs the question relating to ptb and 2nd tier; you refer to and use of external hardware or tech to compensate for the missing ability.

Also relating to this subject is Manly Halls - Unseen Forces that Affect our Lives "Secret Powers and Why We Should Not Use Them ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3WiuG6uTJQ

I am the first person to admit I know SO little its just enough to get into trouble with my limited knowledge ... I have no fear though as my life truly is a testament to my unseen but acknowledged help.
[I'm also the 1st to admit] my being watched out for or guided by superior forces , spirit , angle take your pick what ever occupies this position I am eternally grateful for the HELP!!! THANK YOU.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:14 pm

LB just confirmed the conclusion what I came up some time ago (about a year ago I think), about the Qigong and Nei Kung, being not "real" magick. I remember the story from Nei kung books that tells of the masters that were on high levels who killed each other after fighting for many days in a row. This story if one believes it of course is a reason why it is not "real" magick, since it is taught in Nei kung to accumulate enormous amounts of chi and of course eventually use it.

I also remember the video where qigong master demonstrates his power of manipulating chi to be harmless to him in a fight. I believe he is/was very close to having real magick on his hands.
Enjoy the Silence