Hex Education -- An Analysis of Magick

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Hex Education -- An Analysis of Magick

Post by LoneBear » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:07 am

Ilkka wrote:
Andrew wrote:Was there ever a real Mana potion ...
If you think that intelligent life energy exists in every living thing then blood must contain it, it is mostly Jing though. Chi is at lightspeed/unit-speed boundary. Shen is over that boundary, so there is no matter to consume. Chi could be harnessed for a limited time period.
Congenital jing is obtained at conception, and is the "battery on the motherboard" to get the mind/body complex up and running. When that battery dies, your clock stops ticking and so do you.

Acquired jing is obtained from good food, where the food's "congenital jing" is acquired into the biosystem of a higher organism. Life lives on life--you can't live on dirt. Mana is a concentrated form of food with a lot of jing.

Blood contains qi, which is converted by the body's dantien from jing. Qi is not acquired from food, because by the time you eat it, the qi has dissipated. (The jing remains for a time, but also dissipates as "rotting"--food returning to inanimate status.)

Qi can also be acquired, not by "death eating" but by "dying eating." As a living organism dies, it releases qi--and that can be absorbed by another life form. You can study criminal psychology to see how this works--murderers actually "get high" from committing the act with their hands in contact, to absorb the qi.

All life seeks to obtain qi to keep it alive, so you can see how these two techniques have led to the formation of two, different cultural systems: the peaceful (Maya, Greek, etc) doing the work internally, and the warrior (Aztec, Roman, etc) doing it externally. You see this same system in the Harry Potter story, where Hogwarts is the "internal" system and the death eaters doing it externally.

Shen also has two acquisition methods, internally by conversion of qi and externally by having others provide it through worship (fame). When you worship, you are voluntarily donating the shen you created to another. This is why most of our social structure is a hierarchy, sending shen up the "chain of command" by harvesting it from the flock of people at the bottom.
Ilkka wrote:It was discussed that water bubbled with Browns gas would contain bioenergy. You can sense that air after lightning storm is more better this is because of Chi that was created by lightning. Water molecules in the air as vapor will get more bioenergy because of this.
You mixed two, different things here.

Brown's gas is basically "living water" (Viktor Schauberger) that you can consider a partial life unit (not HHO but anti-Hydrogen Hydroxide). Analogous to "slivers" of silver chords that life can use to build a stronger body-soul connection. Living water exists in all mountain streams and artesian wells.

Lightning is cosmic ray decay (the electrostatic display is an effect, not the cause). Inventor T. Henry Moray realized this, as he studied lightning to construct his "Moray valve" to obtain free electricity in the kilowatt range. That's why he named his company, "Cosray Research." Cosmic rays come from the cosmic sector, so when lightning strikes, there are matter-antimatter compounds left in the environment that life forms can use for a recharge. (Note that big sparks are not lightning--and have the opposite effect.)
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:29 am

Andrew wrote:Your horcrux example, for instance, when you speak that time-to-time does not constitute motion, I picture the concept that space is a reference system of location and time fills that space. Time is actual structure we see, the particles, the stuff. And when you swing a pickaxe at a piece of ore, it stops when they collide because time(structure=pickaxe)-to-time(structure=ore) isn't motion, but the structure with the highest density survives intact while the other breaks in some way. So when destroying a horcrux, the weapon must have some sort of antimatter/soul-property bound to it magnetically to collide with the antimatter of the horcrux and break it. The more dense the soul properties of the weapon, the more damage it does in 3D time. That sounds about right..
That is EXACTLY right.
Andrew wrote:Can I pick your brain at how one could create more space in a tent or a car? Wizard space in a bag I can think of as just putting objects in the cosmic sector, and you have to feel them out energetically rather than spatially. Sort of like how the Room of Requirement only appears when you need a certain place, you would find the object you need in Wizard space if you placed it in there and then intuit "where it is" and retrieve it. Walking into a space that looks 5x10' on the outside and becomes 50x100' on the inside is beyond anything I can comprehend at this time.
In my day, we called it a TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, Doctor Who).

The interior of such "spaces" are cosmic (3D time), because if you were to create more 3D space, it would be coincident with the existing region of 3D space and just be a regular room.

If you look at an atom, it has a location in space and a structure in time. Distances in space proceed from unity (1/1) outward to n/1, where n can reach to infinity. The reciprocal, 1/1 --> 1/n, indicates that the "temporal distances" within are also infinite. So what would need to be done to create a Wizard space is to create a quantum entanglement of the atoms of the "door" to such a place, such that the time regions of those atoms were adjacent in time, aligning the spatial plane of the door with the volume of time inside it. That interior room can be of any size, since the size within an atom is basically unlimited. (You need the aggregate form to pass an aggregate through--otherwise, your atoms would be disbursed across the universe on the other side, like being run through a sieve).

The "real world interface," the door, would be the unit boundary of the atoms and would not be passable to inanimate structures. Only an animate system (biological) that was balanced in body and soul--an alchemist--could make the transition by "rotating" across the door, moving from s/t (material) to t/s (cosmic). Rotation would be necessary as you would have to pass through equivalent space (yin space), into equivalent time (yin time) then into coordinate time--almost exactly like a Portkey in Harry Potter. (You could not open the door to walk through--that would be like a Stargate, connecting two regions of 3D space. You would touch the door and "spin" through it, like a Portkey.)

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:25 am

I just had an interesting thought. If we were infected with government-produced nanotrackers administered to us through vaccines or chemtrails, and we were to apparate/jaunt, those trackers would not survive the trip, would they? But what about our clothes? :shock:
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Andrew wrote:...and we were to apparate/jaunt, those trackers would not survive the trip, would they? But what about our clothes? :shock:
Planning to jaunt into Hogwart's main hall, are we??? :D

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:30 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Andrew wrote:...and we were to apparate/jaunt, those trackers would not survive the trip, would they? But what about our clothes? :shock:
Planning to jaunt into Hogwart's main hall, are we??? :D
This is all hypothetical, of course. Purely academic. 8)
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:50 pm

Andrew wrote:I just had an interesting thought. If we were infected with government-produced nanotrackers administered to us through vaccines or chemtrails, and we were to apparate/jaunt, those trackers would not survive the trip, would they? But what about our clothes? :shock:
Cotton made or other natural material made would "come back" with you, dont know about those nanotrackers though. All synthetic material thats on you would be lost during the "teleportation". This is what I was told when I asked similar questions around this site some time ago.
Enjoy the Silence

Aravinda
Discens
Discens

Post by Aravinda » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:19 pm

Andrew, you hit on the root of all dysfunction in society, and why we have slaves and masters when you said "While its better to learn this and see magick as an objective rather than a fantasy, there is so much pressure and resistance to it in every facet of a young person's life. State education is one thing, but then you have the pressure from the parents to conform and respect authority. That is the biggest religion in consciousness there is - the belief in government and authority. Government is mind control, and they know that a child would rather accept what their parents say as truth than face tribal pressure."

I have said many times that obedience is the ultimate hidden religion, and its not the crime per se that creates such anger and calls for retribution, its the fact that someone disobeyed. scientists are the new priests in white coats and its heresy, punishable by death or ostracizement, to question them, or any "authority". when this is brought up, it creates much anger and i have had many people stop speaking to me when i pointed this out. until humans realize this and stop raising their children in this way, society will continue to degenerate. i am very glad natural parenting or "attachment" parenting is finding a bigger following, as well as homeschooling.

children inherently love magic, for they feel the truth in it, and parents on behalf of society beat it out of them so they will become drones, and its happening sooner and sooner to children than it used to. what people dont realize is that this meets the condition of consent and humans who practice this are consenting to a continuation of the empire, and pledging their souls, as well as their children's to this evil collective. this process is so insidious, they have no idea consciously what they have done, in just doing what was done to them, and then needing to defend it because it creates so much pain within themselves.. the body remembers everything, which is why EFT is so effective at helping people let go of this pain and create something different. I always loved the Never ending story and i think its message is truer than most people think. humans are being encouraged to stop dreaming,to quell the imagination, and disparage anything magical. magic has always been more real to me than the mundane, and I always read books about the land of fairy and such. Piers Anthony was one of my favorite authors when i was a kid. it was my way to escape and to keep real something i have always known was vital to life itself.

the world portrayed in a wrinkle in time is being formed as we speak. as people give up their voice, and their dreams, they are losing thru "authority" and punitiveness these gifts we have been given. two big questions i asked myself as a child, is how and why did darth vader become darth vader, and how did that world in a wrinkle in time become a reality? the answer is obvious to anyone who has eyes to see and ears to hear. the solution is always love in its divine, true form. you can not love someone and demand their obedience. obedience is only for slaves.
And to this day, [those] who know the self as I am Brahman [the ONE], become all this universe. Even the gods [any other dimensional beings] cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self. Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, I.iv.10

sovert
Indagator
Indagator

Post by sovert » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:32 am

LoneBear wrote: If you look at an atom, it has a location in space and a structure in time. Distances in space proceed from unity (1/1) outward to n/1, where n can reach to infinity. The reciprocal, 1/1 --> 1/n, indicates that the "temporal distances" within are also infinite. So what would need to be done to create a Wizard space is to create a quantum entanglement of the atoms of the "door" to such a place, such that the time regions of those atoms were adjacent in time, aligning the spatial plane of the door with the volume of time inside it. That interior room can be of any size, since the size within an atom is basically unlimited. (You need the aggregate form to pass an aggregate through--otherwise, your atoms would be disbursed across the universe on the other side, like being run through a sieve).

The "real world interface," the door, would be the unit boundary of the atoms and would not be passable to inanimate structures. Only an animate system (biological) that was balanced in body and soul--an alchemist--could make the transition by "rotating" across the door, moving from s/t (material) to t/s (cosmic). Rotation would be necessary as you would have to pass through equivalent space (yin space), into equivalent time (yin time) then into coordinate time--almost exactly like a Portkey in Harry Potter. (You could not open the door to walk through--that would be like a Stargate, connecting two regions of 3D space. You would touch the door and "spin" through it, like a Portkey.)
I've wondered about this sort of construct before. It seems like creating a perfect door would be very difficult and error prone; if even a small portion were misaligned, you could find yourself missing body parts. I wonder if a liquid approach would be viable. A bottle full of magical door, just pour into a bowl and touch it :D.
A question though: why would this doorway place you in an enclosed "space" on the cosmic side, rather than just being a portal to "the great outdoors" over there?

Can you elaborate on why/how a biological entity would need to be balanced in order to use such a construct? It seems to me the only requirement is being biological at all.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:34 am

sovert wrote:A question though: why would this doorway place you in an enclosed "space" on the cosmic side, rather than just being a portal to "the great outdoors" over there?
This "portals" between 3D space and 3D time do occur in Nature at an astronomical level and are called GRBs (Gamma Ray Bursts). And their name indicates the nature of the problem of connecting the great outdoors of space to the great outdoors of time--namely, it results in matter-antimatter annihilation.

(But also remember that the "distant galaxies" they see the GRBs in are actually nearby solar systems... the GRBs are not as energetic as they think.)
sovert wrote:Can you elaborate on why/how a biological entity would need to be balanced in order to use such a construct? It seems to me the only requirement is being biological at all.
If you are not balanced between body and soul, you'd just fall asleep when crossing. Hard to get much training done in the Room of Requirement if you're just sleeping on the couch in the corner.

If you are balanced, then your waking consciousness and dream consciousness are one and the same--kind of like having a foot on each side of a door. Crossing then becomes which foot you are putting your weight on.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Would an item being conjured from the aether/cosmic sector produce x-rays as it manifests into 3D space? I suppose that's not too harmful to the body.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:19 am

Andrew wrote:Would an item being conjured from the aether/cosmic sector produce x-rays as it manifests into 3D space? I suppose that's not too harmful to the body.
Sounds like someone is understanding the RS! Yes. But depending on the energy, it could be anywhere from hard UV (low energy) to gamma rays (high energy). X-rays are the middle of that spectrum, so the most probable.

I suppose that also answers the question on why ghosts are usually caught on UV-sensitive film.

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:07 pm

sovert wrote:Can you elaborate on why/how a biological entity would need to be balanced in order to use such a construct? It seems to me the only requirement is being biological at all.
daniel wrote:If you are not balanced between body and soul, you'd just fall asleep when crossing. Hard to get much training done in the Room of Requirement if you're just sleeping on the couch in the corner.

If you are balanced, then your waking consciousness and dream consciousness are one and the same--kind of like having a foot on each side of a door. Crossing then becomes which foot you are putting your weight on.
The balance you talk about is becoming aware that you are awake and alert as you fall asleep. We have the ability to move about without our bodies. It is not imagination either. I have done it.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:38 pm

MrTwig wrote:The balance you talk about is becoming aware that you are awake and alert as you fall asleep. We have the ability to move about without our bodies. It is not imagination either. I have done it.
If you are referring to lucid dreaming, no. It is a merger of your sleep self and waking self that is bound together by what Larson refers to as an ethical control unit, "beyond space and time."
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:08 am

MrTwig wrote:The balance you talk about is becoming aware that you are awake and alert as you fall asleep. We have the ability to move about without our bodies. It is not imagination either. I have done it.
daniel wrote:If you are referring to lucid dreaming, no. It is a merger of your sleep self and waking self that is bound together by what Larson refers to as an ethical control unit, "beyond space and time."
Yes! Only I call it, ethical control unit, by the more typical name of soul. Lucid dreaming can be amazing but it is still dreaming. In, fact, LoneBear said it perfectly!
LoneBear wrote:My little personal forum here documents my path to accomplishing that without having to die. First step is to develop an inter-psyche language via psychocartography so both halves have effective communication. Then you have to meet yourself in the Unity Corridor. Once that happens, the two become one, which is basically the Alchemical hermaphrodite.
I am so grateful to be here! This place is "beyond space and time". :D

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Hex Education - or the Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance

Post by Andrew » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:03 pm

I was reading into the psychocartography posts yesterday. It has been stated numerous times to be the key to developing communication with the time/space self and developing ethical control units. So I downloaded a voice recorder app to do my best recording my first set of dreams that I usually forget. So I want to describe an interesting dream last night and see if my psychocartography skills are on-point.

Hey daniel, you're in it!

It was nighttime in a forest that turned into pretty much being my backyard. I was told about these berries that would give me energy. I called out to an opening in the woods asking for daniel, and the character Eleven from Stranger Things came out as a messenger, and we ran to the area where the berries were. I remember labeling the berries as hyacinth in my mind, but they were just common, weed-like seeds in appearance. I asked, do these berries give you energy? Energy to help someone. I was thinking, to do magick. She responded, "they do, but why can't you lie about it?" So I plucked a branch of the berries and started running back home. Eleven was running behind me, sort of as a guardian, to reaffirm that she was there, like a protector, that I wasn't crazy. As I started to wake up, running up the hill almost home, my body was actually huffing and puffing, like I was actually running in my bed.

The response was interesting. "Why can't you lie about it," struck me as the anti-intellectual mindset that is called for when doing Tier One magical rituals. The Intellectual Decompression Chamber as Anton LaVey puts it. Invoking the magical personality as Ra puts it. The power of the placebo as "science" knows it.

Taking the landscape into account, this power is local. It is literally in your own backyard. It is with you. You're just not conscious of this yet, which is why it was dark at night.

My unconscious mind selected Eleven, humorously to my waking self, as she:
1.) has superpowers in the show.
2.) I recently described the show on the ConsciousHugs board, and
3.) daniel was the first one I've discussed my thoughts on how magick is possible after internalizing his papers and all they entail.

In The Satanic Bible, the anti-intellectual mindset is known, temporary ignorance, which is necessary to invoke before the practitioner, "can put his pure and willful desires to work for himself, in the projection and utilization of his imagery." It has been suggested on this forum the image, the imagination, and sight are vital components in doing magick (I-mage,) and lately I've been having these thoughts I'm just not seeing as much as can potentially, visually be sensed and cognized. From The Three Faces of Mind,
It is also important to realize that we never see objectively. We see only when impulses reach the occipital region of the neocortex. Before arriving, incoming impulses must pass through the lateral geniculate of the thalamus of the limbic system, as shown in the following drawing and as discussed by Drs. Eric R. Kandel and James H. Schwartz.

Thus sight is also emotional or subjective. Only verification can make it objective.
Verification can be made through social consensus or through usage of any of the remaining bodily senses, and any pain or pleasure involved through either case. Since social consensus has the power to alter the verification of something, it in effect has the power to alter the very existence of that thing relative to the brain. The brain can actually not see something that is right before its eyes if it has no concept of it, until at least a second sensual interaction is made either through the other bodily senses or by suggestion. "You will not panic. You will look at the fnord and see it." I will progress assuming everyone here at a young age went under the spell "magic isn't real" fnord. The first panic that sends one's mind crashing to an unknown earth separated from mind.

Magick makes objective change "in accordance with the Will, which would, using normally accepted methods, be unchangeable," and so any change through use of magick must be verifiable. The power to manifest through the use of Tier One rituals or effectively utilizing of the Law of Attraction grows in belief when one's thoughts and desires actualize in the physical over time. This provides tactile evidence to the brain to begin deconditioning the belief systems that support the concept of amagicalism, that matter and mind are independent from one other, to begin seeing and cognizing that mind and matter affect one another and is a two-way street in dynamic motion. The behavioral process, however, is methodically slow and subjective to the awareness and willpower of the individual, but ethical control units are gained if one continues to hold oneself accountable for everything they have created in one's life. Such is the journey of developing principles. Tier Two Magick is where the fun of ethical development begins.

Temporary ignorance is necessary in training to become a full-fleged mage, because it allows seeming "mistakes" to happen in reality that the normal, intellectual mind would instinctually criticize (*). The suspension of disbelief in theatre is related to this willful permission. The reptilian brain does not like mistakes in reality! It must find a cause for everything. That is how it carries out its primary function: self-preservation. Whether to fight or flight; it is motion-oriented. Anything it cannot find a cause for, that it survives, it wants to reenact for further understanding for further ensurement of survival. But since the cause cannot be repeated due to ignorance being replaced with the criticism of the primary function, and nescience of magick, the event is usually mystified and ritualized through ceremony. The unknown, magickal cause often later becomes personified and worshiped for being outside of themselves and more powerful than they. (See: Religion, superstition.)

What the original witness of the magickal event didn't know was that they caused it. Psychocartography teaches us that everything in our dream is ourself. The symbols, the interactions, and the landscape are the inside-out projection of our waking consciousness. Our inner-most feelings, thoughts, and desires interplay and reciprocally become the external world. The actual dreaming process takes place in the same Reptilian brain that wants to know the cause of everything in our waking world. Thus, reciprocally, wanting to know everything is the last desire the reptilian brain has when our consciousness flips to the cosmic sector. When the dreamscape comes up and we recognize the cause of the why we're seeing a certain object, and enough psychocartography was done to recognize the object is a symbol, we "get the message" from the soul, and the reptilian brain is essentially "poked" from the other-side by the change in behavior, that is, just being aware. Clear communication between the body and soul becomes established and you're free to "holodeck" it out. :)

Through this body/soul communication a new dynamic of life is revealed, and since this new dynamic can be explored for all its worth when the body needs to rest, a new dynamic of life should reciprocally be available in the waking world. That would be magick. Basically, we should be able to see differently when the reptilian brain is exposed to more and more sudden magick. Just like how it changes its behavior over time when it is exposed to the Law of Attraction working in its favor, and sees how personal, internal beliefs that are things in 3D time affect our spatial circumstances and quality of life in 3D space.

When we dream, through our psychocartography, we become aware of something that was already there. In our waking world, we should ignore that which was never there: the amagical world. Everything we were taught about reality is wrong and backward. When Obi-Wan teaches Luke, "your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them," he is suggesting your eyes can limit your abilities until you understand the working of a powerful, underlying order. One's success in doing magick should increase through willful ignorance while practicing magick, as the doubt instilled in our brains by the "magic isn't real" fnord is repealed for the possibility of sudden strange synchonicities in any form, that the reptilian brain will have to adapt to in the peripheral, before it can look at in the eye and not fall asleep. (**)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
* Mainsteam criticism has become egoic and not holistic. The true definition of criticism is simply to know what is missing and respond with what is needed. At best, true "constructive" criticism is an act of rapport between two or more like-minds progressing through logic a better, more complete vision. In its devolved form, it is seeking control over another's mind.
**As daniel said, if you are balanced in body and soul, then your waking consciousness and dream consciousness are one and the same. This bendy-action may make a muggle's stomach turn just watching it. If they saw anything like it in real-life, the closest thing their psyche could associate the behavior with is in a dream, and so they'd pass out.
Last edited by Andrew on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:58 am

Looks like someone is after Professor McGonagall's job!

A forest is typically a symbol of the personal subconscious, the region between the conscious (land) and unconscious (water) aspects. A forest, particularly jungles, are where the trees act as conduits to pull the water up from underneath and emit it into the air as vapor. (Yes, trees "exhale.") Water is the "blood" of the planet. This is why the region is referred to as "subconscious"--it is still more on the "conscious" side of the realm, since trees grow ON the land. But there is also a "subunconscious" from the other side, reciprocally related. See if you can find it--that will lead you to the Unity Corridor.

Good analysis; I think you've seen the importance of LaVey's work in describing, in detail, Tier 1 magick. You can use this like Dewey Larson did with science--once you can identify everything that is "physical," then the bits that aren't physical stand out, leading to "Beyond Space and Time." LaVey allows you to clearly identify Tier 1 magick, so Tier 2 wizardry will "stand out" a bit.

sovert
Indagator
Indagator

Post by sovert » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:30 pm

LoneBear wrote:
When dealing with ritualistic magic, angels (yin) and demons (yang) are summoned--and asked to do the bidding of the summoner--a connection in rapport, not a commandment in rivalry (man's law).

It appears that these magic-netic "channels" (frequencies) have been labeled as angels and demons, and the functions they affect have become personality traits of the respective entities.
Does this mean that these summoned angels and demons are not actual entities possessing self-awareness, free will, but are more like higher-dimensional versions of say, gravity, or some other "natural law"?
Or to put it another way, if one invokes a particular angel function, can it arbitrarily say "Nope, don't feel like helping!" ?
Or is it more like when you move your hand through water, you are invoking the demon of water eddies at the location of your hand?

I've been pondering this in conjunction with some of the writings on Sacred Geometry by Drunvalo Melchizedek, where he describes the Merkaba as a field/structure around entities which can be "programmed" like a crystal or computer. The programs are then automatically in effect until the entity removes or modifies them with an act of intention and will.

I've been wondering how this relates to RS2, and at what level this might be real, or effective.

sovert
Indagator
Indagator

Post by sovert » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:25 pm

LoneBear wrote:consciousness doesn't like anomalies, so it will try to resolve it by looking for more "pieces to the puzzle." This will eventually lead to consciousness growing in the dream state to solve the problem.

Then you hit that "internal honesty" and realize that the dreamscape is just YOU and ONLY YOU (people love to externalize the dreamscape, so it ISN'T them--that way what dreams reveal "isn't their problem"). But if you do realize that everything in a dream is you, then you also realize that you can develop the mental discipline to control what you dream.

I have a couple questions around this.
It has been my understanding that in the material/cosmic scheme, here in the material, we go around a material world interacting with other material beings, and in the same manner, our cosmic side, the soul, goes around the cosmic world interacting with other cosmic beings.
My confusion is that this doesn't jive with how you're describing your interactions with your holodeck, and dreaming as a complete, isolated silo of existence on the cosmic side. There are also the encounters you've mentioned in some of your holodeck adventures of the intruding Watchers in your space, which I interpret as meaning that there is a wider landscape which your holodeck silo is situated in, but which requires some additional skill/knowledge/experience to "break out" of. Perhaps the way a chick is protected by an egg shell until it is mature enough to peck it's way out?

The dreamscape has been on my mind lately, as I had a dream a few weeks back that was surprising enough I wrote it down. I'm not sure this is the appropriate thread to recount, but I couldn't find a better.
Found myself in a large underground room, half constructed like a giant basement on a slope. Like the basement at home with a crawlspace on one end, but the other end just sloped down into darkness toward the middle of the earth, like it went on forever. Had the impression it went to Agartha. Giant, vast space. Was not afraid of it. Have been in this underground basement space many times before. Odd part is, I could never find a way out of basement back to surface. This time, had a flashlight with some replacement batteries, I was just about to finally just go ahead down into the darkness to explore, and I was heading toward the [downward] entrance when two people showed up [from the surface], both felt familiar, but when I woke, the one in front felt like Bruce Peret, and waking self felt unexpected that he was there. The two guys were supposedly bringing me supplies to do some task, but I had an impulse to run into the dark to start my journey before they saw me. When they reached the crawlspace entry from the above world, I acted like everything was fine, and since I was waking up, I did not get a chance to continue my intention to explore downward/inward.
I haven't done any dream cartography work, so I don't have any prebuilt map to interpret this, but the part that really surprised me was that my dream self used someone looking suspiciously like LoneBear to interrupt/block something I felt I was supposed to do.
Surprising because my waking self thinks the exact opposite, that LoneBear possesses knowledge vital to the path I've chosen to walk.

I post this here, because at the time I was wondering if it was possible for LoneBear/other entities to actually "be" there in the cosmic flesh so to speak (because it was so unexpected). Later, I read his comment above about how everything in our dreams is just us and thought I'd see if anyone has thoughts on this.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:27 am

sovert wrote:
I haven't done any dream cartography work, so I don't have any prebuilt map to interpret this, but the part that really surprised me was that my dream self used someone looking suspiciously like LoneBear to interrupt/block something I felt I was supposed to do.
Surprising because my waking self thinks the exact opposite, that LoneBear possesses knowledge vital to the path I've chosen to walk.
My ego has attempted to take on the guise of Bruce who would more aptly fit the image of the animus in my mind in order to try to trick me into doing something I won't be doing, falling back on druggy habits.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Spaceman
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Spaceman » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:59 pm

LoneBear wrote: A forest is typically a symbol of the personal subconscious, the region between the conscious (land) and unconscious (water) aspects. A forest, particularly jungles, are where the trees act as conduits to pull the water up from underneath and emit it into the air as vapor. (Yes, trees "exhale.") Water is the "blood" of the planet. This is why the region is referred to as "subconscious"--it is still more on the "conscious" side of the realm, since trees grow ON the land. But there is also a "subunconscious" from the other side, reciprocally related. See if you can find it--that will lead you to the Unity Corridor.
The first idea to hit me was an underwater "forest", but upon thinking it through more that doesn't hold since essentially the same process is still occurring. The next thought was of a river delta since you have mostly water and a little land right at the border of the ocean or unconscious. The reciprocal of the water being emitted as vapor would make clouds a good candidate as you get a localization of vapor returning to water, especially at the tops of mountains, however that seems mostly conscious in terms of symbolic content.

Flipping the picture upside down would point towards the root systems, but that doesn't really seem to hold either. Joey and I were talking about it and he suggested swamps as a potential subunconscious.

Trying to use a different approach the idea of a cave mouth came to us as being an entrance to the unconscious or an exit from it. It is mostly subsumed in darkness, the unconscious, with light, consciousness, illuminating the mouth of the cave. It also allows travel to underground water reservoirs that when brought to the surface can be utilized by the forests.
"To resist the influence of others, knowledge of ones self is most important." Teal'c

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:47 pm

Before I go to sleep to process the coding of Re: Salmon, I want to express my sentiment towards the implications of "Tier Two" magick. Tier Two magick is the instant, "Harry Potter"-style magick that occurs at will, right? If so, I want to stress that such abilities are necessary to legitimize research in the area of magickal science. The art of magick is hypothetically powered by the subjective mind to manifest in accordance with occulted objective laws. It must be proven, but in reality, must be hidden from Tier One vMeme "muggles," for responsibility's sake. If otherwise, the legitimacy of the Institute falls in line with the fate of other Tier One "cults" that promote legitimacy off of word-magic; a promise of something greater in search of truth. Psycho-babble.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:20 am

Andrew wrote:Tier Two magick is the instant, "Harry Potter"-style magick that occurs at will, right?
It's my understanding that Tier 2 magic isn't instant. To follow with the language being used, the way I see magic is that it is the ability to manipulate or rewrite code. The primary place to do such a thing is within the individual self. Magic is creating an opportunity for something to occur by altering internal code and allowing nature to fill a void.

While it may seem instant for a bolt of lightning to land where a wizard directs it to "in a flash", it's likely that (s)he saw the stream of information leading to the necessity of a lightning bolt at that place and time and had been preparing for the moment for a while beforehand. Tier 2 magic is on par with but not limited to the effects created by ME technology. It's in us to surpass the level that our Annuna parents were/are only able to achieve with tech and advance to Tier 3 magic. I wonder if the instant type of magic that you are referring to is in this third tier.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Andrew wrote:Tier Two magick is the instant, "Harry Potter"-style magick that occurs at will, right?
No, Tier 2 magick is much like writing a computer program--it requires thought and planning, and Nature provides the power to execute it.

Tier 1 magick is qi-based, which is used to manipulate the local environment with your bioenergy.
joeyv23 wrote:... (s)he saw the stream of information leading to the necessity of a lightning bolt at that place and time and had been preparing for the moment for a while beforehand.
Lightning tends to be a "guy" thing. :D
joeyv23 wrote:I wonder if the instant type of magic that you are referring to is in this third tier.
If magick is based in scalar dimensions, then there is no "tier 3 magick" because by the time you got there, you wouldn't need it.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:09 pm

LoneBear wrote:
joeyv23 wrote:... (s)he saw the stream of information leading to the necessity of a lightning bolt at that place and time and had been preparing for the moment for a while beforehand.
Lightning tends to be a "guy" thing. :D
I was struck with the impulse ( :lol: punny) to be PC because of a character in one of my favorite book series,The Sword of Truth, the lead female role, a being called a Confessor who has the ability to enter a state called Con Dar.

The more common power, the subjegating touch of the confessors of the same series was described as thunder without sound... which strikes me as a fair compliment to the idea of lightning being Yang.

sovert
Indagator
Indagator

Post by sovert » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:32 pm

LoneBear wrote: No, Tier 2 magick is much like writing a computer program--it requires thought and planning, and Nature provides the power to execute it.
After being written though, some programs can still be executed almost instantly, particularly if they do most of the "work" in time, so it appears to take little or no clock time, right?

It reminds of the style of magic/sorcery in the Amber Chronicles, where the wizard would prepare a time consuming spell, but leave out a couple of trigger words, that could be uttered later to execute it.