Clarification of the nature of the dispersal of material and cosmic aggregates

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Clarification of the nature of the dispersal of material and cosmic aggregates

Post by Billy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:43 pm

As I begin a formal study into Dewey Larson's work, I am running across a particular concept that is causing some confusion, and requires clarification. Any insight would be helpful.

On page 72 of 'The Neglected Facts of Science', Mr. Larson states, "The various physical processes to which matter is subject alter positions in space independently of positions in time, and vice versa. As a result, the atoms of a material aggregate, which are contiguous in space, are widely dispersed in time, while the atoms of a cosmic aggregate, which are contiguous in time, are widely dispersed in space."

Gopi did a good job of representing this concept in a graph that he created for one of his powerpoint presentations, but it's still hazy.

It has been helpful for me to actually list the definitions of certain words as a means of clarification (in a fashion similar to Bruce's RS-104 Scalar Motion paper):

Space = an area or an expanse
Time = the progression of existence
Dimension = an extension

When we speak of the progression of existence (time) existing in 3 dimensions, those dimensions/extensions are past, present, and future, is that correct? Whereas, in 3 dimensional space, those dimensions are length, width, and height. Quite a different way of viewing things; though one that I cannot as of yet picture in my mind's eye due to the fact that mass physically exists in the 3D temporal frame (thus, would not cosmic matter also have LWH dimensions?) Essentially, I cannot quite picture what 'clock space' looks like; what with it being an abstract thought.

Part of the confusion comes in due to all my questions posed regarding the nature of the LMs and their own abilities to move freely between both frames of reference/sectors. Having read through the many accounts listed in Brigg's book ("An Encyclopedia of Faeries…"), as well as the many responses to my questions from Daniel, it appears that there have been many instances of human beings 'crossing over' into the realm of time, sometimes without even knowing that they have done so (not certain how this happens, but that is a different question entirely). If spatial material aggregates are widely dispersed in time, i.e. each atom is in a different physical location, how is it possible then for one to 'cross over' into time and take one's body along on this stroll through the progression of existence? For additional clarification, let's take a spatial example: my cat. My cat is a material aggregate with an absolute magnitude in space. My cat is composed of many contiguous atoms (the smallest units of matter), aggregated together to form this purring little life form. So then, if those same atoms that compose my cat are widely dispersed in the other realm, (the progression of existence), what does my cat actually look like in that realm? Perhaps I'm still thinking of 'time' too much in the sense of one single physical location. Larson does state that his system "doubles the size" of the Universe, which would imply that the exact same physical phenomena that take form in the spatial realm also do so in the temporal realm.

Anyhow, that would be my main question here: what does a spatial material aggregate such as my cat appear to look like in the realm of time, where each atom of her spatial body is widely dispersed rather than being aggregated together?

Spaceman
Indagator
Indagator

Re: Clarification of the nature of the dispersal of material and cosmic aggregates

Post by Spaceman » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Billy wrote:When we speak of the progression of existence (time) existing in 3 dimensions, those dimensions/extensions are past, present, and future, is that correct? Whereas, in 3 dimensional space, those dimensions are length, width, and height. Quite a different way of viewing things; though one that I cannot as of yet picture in my mind's eye due to the fact that mass physically exists in the 3D temporal frame (thus, would not cosmic matter also have LWH dimensions?) Essentially, I cannot quite picture what 'clock space' looks like; what with it being an abstract thought.
‘Clock space’ from my understanding is a scaling factor just like ‘clock time’ where either space or time respectively has been normalized to unity so that it progresses (tick tock) with the natural reference system. Under these conditions you have the imposition of a coordinate reference system and from our frame of reference this is the spatial coordinate reference system with the scaling factor of clock time. The reciprocal would be the temporal coordinate reference system with a scaling factor of clock space. A spatial reference system has length, width, and height and in the same manner a temporal reference system would also have length, width, and height. These reference systems are just a way of modeling one dimension of the three possible dimensions of a scalar motion in either space or time, and both are identical with the only difference being on which side of unity it is being used. From a spatial perspective temporal matter is non local (contiguous in time, widely dispersed in space) and is perceived only through its effects such as fields, yet from a temporal perspective would appear like matter you are normally familiar with and vice versa. I’m not sure if there is a direct correlation with the concept of past, present, and future and the 3 dimensions of motion. Though what I would keep in mind is that there is a past, present, and future of clock space from a temporal perspective.
Billy wrote:Part of the confusion comes in due to all my questions posed regarding the nature of the LMs and their own abilities to move freely between both frames of reference/sectors. Having read through the many accounts listed in Brigg's book ("An Encyclopedia of Faeries…"), as well as the many responses to my questions from Daniel, it appears that there have been many instances of human beings 'crossing over' into the realm of time, sometimes without even knowing that they have done so (not certain how this happens, but that is a different question entirely). If spatial material aggregates are widely dispersed in time, i.e. each atom is in a different physical location, how is it possible then for one to 'cross over' into time and take one's body along on this stroll through the progression of existence? For additional clarification, let's take a spatial example: my cat. My cat is a material aggregate with an absolute magnitude in space. My cat is composed of many contiguous atoms (the smallest units of matter), aggregated together to form this purring little life form. So then, if those same atoms that compose my cat are widely dispersed in the other realm, (the progression of existence), what does my cat actually look like in that realm? Perhaps I'm still thinking of 'time' too much in the sense of one single physical location.

Anyhow, that would be my main question here: what does a spatial material aggregate such as my cat appear to look like in the realm of time, where each atom of her spatial body is widely dispersed rather than being aggregated together?
You wouldn’t be taking your body (corpus) with you when you cross over into the realm of time that would be your soul (anima). The corpus is a collection of spatial aggregates whereas the anima is a collection of temporal aggregates. The material aggregates on their own don’t constitute a life form. It is the productive combination of material and temporal aggregates that makes up a life unit. Without the connection to the anima your furry little friend wouldn’t be doing much purring. Your cats corpus would not be directly observable in time only its anima would be. The corpus would be observable only as an aura (the material double) just as the anima is only observable here as an aura (the etheric double).
"To resist the influence of others, knowledge of ones self is most important." Teal'c

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Clarification of the nature of the dispersal of material and cosmic aggregates

Post by Ilkka » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Spaceman wrote:You wouldn’t be taking your body (corpus) with you when you cross over into the realm of time that would be your soul (anima). The corpus is a collection of spatial aggregates whereas the anima is a collection of temporal aggregates. The material aggregates on their own don’t constitute a life form. It is the productive combination of material and temporal aggregates that makes up a life unit. Without the connection to the anima your furry little friend wouldn’t be doing much purring. Your cats corpus would not be directly observable in time only its anima would be. The corpus would be observable only as an aura (the material double) just as the anima is only observable here as an aura (the etheric double).
You mean that one would just have their conscioussness shifted but not the body, certainly not ego, maybe they dont have ego at all. I think a bit different if beings that have the ability to disappear or be almost invisible, then it kind of means that they can take their body with them. It makes sense though that they might only be in half way, when invisible or cloaked(like in Predator movies).
Enjoy the Silence

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:11 am

Ilkka wrote:You mean that one would just have their conscioussness shifted but not the body, certainly not ego, maybe they dont have ego at all. I think a bit different if beings that have the ability to disappear or be almost invisible, then it kind of means that they can take their body with them. It makes sense though that they might only be in half way, when invisible or cloaked(like in Predator movies).
No ego would mean reciprocally, no shadow. In the Jungian sense, ego as the "I" dentification with the mortal aspect would have to invert to the shadow since life there does end where life here begins and vice versa. I could be wrong but that's how my mind is directed to respond to this particular line of thought.
LoneBear wrote:And what occurs to me is that the "sphere of rest" is the transition point to the Eighth sphere, the "unit boundary" in RS terms. Which means Helheimr is the inner world (hollow Earth), Hades in the Greek, Naraka of the Hindu... they all describe it the same way. But the inner world is NOT the reciprocal world (the one in 3D time). Hel can be thought of as the "compliment" to the surface world, the -1 to our +1, but still spatial.

With that information, I can use RS2 to calculate the structure of the Eighth Sphere, as it ISN'T beyond space and time (a misconception due to the inflation of the nature of the gods... 6000 years of "my god is bigger than your god" put the deities from creating a colony on Earth to creating the entire Universe). It is right on the "edge" (boundary) in the ultra-high speed range.

Physical structure (the body) is in the low speed range, needing 3 dimensions of space. In the ultra-high range, there is only 1 dimension of space, which is why everything appeared to me as "blobs" without geometry--cannot make many shapes with just a 1-dimensional magnitude. The blobs were a varying radial magnitude of a sphere, a 1D representation to my consciousness. And the movement in that region is also 1-dimensional, the "push-pull" without orientation, except within the ambit of my own "body," inside my personal gravitational limit (the concept of the warp field from Star Trek--the warp field is a bubble of space/time that you take with you into hyperspace, so you don't dissolve. A concept also brought out in the original Tomorrow People series).
When I think about this... if I were find myself able to physically travel towards and across the Sphere of Rest located at a given location below our feet, I reason that the journey would negate the corpus as I know it to be. The corpus+anima composite is a way for the unit of consciousness that is me to interact within the framework of this bisectored universe. Conscious awareness can be shifted between the realms by changing the perspective between / into / out of the two. Moving the corpus towards the Sphere of Rest / 1/1 / Unity would reciprocally move the anima towards it from the inverse direction. Crossing over would engender both aggregates to cease being as they were before. The body would disintegrate as the little pockets of time (atoms) couldn't cross over into the time region. The issue then would be to create an envelope where a facsimile of the corpus could reside so that it remains in this sector, but perhaps temporally distributed (so "everywhere" aka invisible) and consciousness could shift perspective and inhabit the anima in a fuller sense that we are accustomed to with the corpus. Since the body is a reflection of the mind/anima, I think it's quite possible that when 'in there' we could/would organize around ourselves an aggregation of pockets of space that reflect the facsimile of the body, however it's not always necessary/applicable, as is the case in some accounts of NDE's or OBE's, people older in body may find themselves existing in their prime physique again. There's also the potential that parts of the body only manifest as needed. Why have hands when no tactile interaction with the environment in required? When passage back is desired, the corpus would reassemble itself again at the desired location. It won't be the same body you left behind. And this thought from the opposite direction may have just given me a clearer idea of the nature of the anima/mind spread out "in there" but localized "out here"... and the fact that the body that I'm currently residing in is more the facsimile than the encapsulated carbon copy I'm thinking would be necessary to traverse realms.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me