L-M Nokk Cargo Ship

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

L-M Nokk Cargo Ship

Post by LoneBear » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:28 pm

I was digging through some old material and found some US Navy photos from I think it was the 1930s or so, showing a cylindrical craft emerge from the ocean, boil off water from its surface, then take off into the sky. Here are the photos. To the best of my knowledge about the the Nokk, this is the real thing--their craft look exactly like this. Very plain and boring.

LM-04.jpg
LM-03.jpg
LM-02.jpg
LM-01.jpg
LM-05.jpg
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: L-M Nokk Cargo Ship

Post by Ilkka » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:28 am

I wonder where is the entry hatch located in that craft. Also what is so important to boil water from its outer surface?
Enjoy the Silence

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:42 am

Here's a link with scans in higher resolution. http://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/ ... arch-1971/#
The photos were taken, allegedly, on March 1971 from the USS Trepang submarine, SSN 674. If you scroll down a bit there is an update from Alex Mistretta where he questioned said time and place:
Alex Mistretta wrote:The veracity, or lack off, of the photographs themselves is partly removed from the location and said provenance.
What gave you the impression that they are from the 1930s?
As to the order of the photos this quote, albeit astronomy related, is very fitting:
daniel wrote:Take a snapshot of the Universe, freezing space and time so there is no change, and develop theories around it.
Considering how calm the water looks with only a part of the craft outside there is actually good reason to believe it emerged from the ocean and went into the sky. Also it would be strange falling horizontally and suddenly be submerged vertically.
But who knows if those pictures are even from the same event, if true at all?
LB, where did you get your knowledge on Nøkk ships? I haven't read much about the old folklores yet, nor heard for that matter, and I am not sure where to begin.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:36 pm

I found a bunch of the old scientific underground stuff back in the 1980s in some boxes, cleaning out the garage. These photos were in that stuff; they were from Top Secret magazine.
animus wrote:Here's a link with scans in higher resolution.
Thanks for that link; I've always wanted the originals, but we were never able to get them. No internet in 1984... photocopiers and postal mail!
animus wrote:What gave you the impression that they are from the 1930s?
Just from memory, though it may be documented in some of my old notebooks of that time, which I also have now. Looking at the photos on that link you supplied, there are 4 different sets. The 4th picture above does not appear to belong to the same set, as it is in color and that is the one stated as being from 1971. I'm pretty sure the others were pre-1950.

I grew up in New London, CT, which is the Navy/Submarine capitol of the world. My father worked for General Dynamics as a submarine designer. I grew up around submarines and have been on them, both diesel and nuclear. I've looked through periscopes. The park across the street was always loaded with drunk seamen on the weekends, so I've heard a lot of stories--and a lot concerning USOs (Unidentified Submerged Objects), which was one of the factors that pushed me in a metaphysical direction during my youth.

USOs were very consistent in the early days. Only two shapes, long cylinders like the one depicted and large saucers. The behaviors were about the same. They would rise out of the water, with water flying up into the air around them (like antigravity pulling it up), then they would pause for a bit and slowly rotate end-over-end, with water steaming off them, pause again, then fly off into the sky. And that is why these guys drank so much. Even drunk, telling these stories, you could still hear their voice shake from the fear in the memory.
animus wrote:Considering how calm the water looks with only a part of the craft outside there is actually good reason to believe it emerged from the ocean and went into the sky. Also it would be strange falling horizontally and suddenly be submerged vertically.
People don't realize how hard it is to keep something underwater. It's really a challenge to get a submarine to submerge--that's why I don't consider this a balloon. I've seen target balloons, they're usually full of flags and tethered to a ship, so the gunmen don't have to chase them across the sky. There is no indication of that in these photos.

Actually, I've heard stories of them entering the ocean, too, and they do the same thing, in reverse order. Pausing, flipping, then dropping into the ocean. The cylinders do it vertically, whereas the disks just submerge. And it is like the water just opens up around them, with virtually no disturbance.

No way to tell the sequence from photos; I arranged them in the order I heard the stories told.
animus wrote:But who knows if those pictures are even from the same event, if true at all?
Look at the backgrounds--the site linked has at least 4 different, probably unrelated, events.
animus wrote:LB, where did you get your knowledge on Nøkk ships? I haven't read much about the old folklores yet, nor heard for that matter, and I am not sure where to begin.
The original scientific underground had a dozen Navy guys in it, mainly because we formed it in southern Connecticut, which is a big Navy area. USOs were often a big topic of discussion, trying to figure out how these craft worked based on reported behavior, which did not make a lot of sense using conventional ship designs (boats or aircraft). We obtained a copy of the annotated version of Jessup's Case for the UFO before it was made public, and made the association with these craft to the L-Ms. A lot of these USO sightings were in the region of Catalina Island on the west coast, which ran concurrent with legends of "water babies," which are the Nøkk.
Ilkka wrote:I wonder where is the entry hatch located in that craft. Also what is so important to boil water from its outer surface?
In the days since, we have learned that the cylinder craft are cargo ships. The end cap of the ship opens as a giant door to keep a pressure-balanced hull (which is also resonant).

That behavior of boiling off water was always puzzling. But it goes both ways--coming and going. Almost as if they accumulate some kind of anti-water in space, that has to be removed before entering the ocean, as well. I never have figured it out.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Fascinating thread.
So the Nokk are gone? To where? Anyone has the scoop?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Lozion wrote:So the Nokk are gone? To where? Anyone has the scoop?
From what I have learned, there was an exodus of many of the L-M species over the last few years, with the final wave departing in 2010.

This is also curious... I was listening to a Crrow777 and he is now talking about a theory where "space" is actual a kind of liquid (Biblical references). Got me thinking about the comment I just made here about the return of USOs, and how they also flip as if trying to get rid of anti-water from space before returning to the ocean.

Aravinda
Discens
Discens

Post by Aravinda » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:06 pm

LoneBear wrote:I was digging through some old material and found some US Navy photos from I think it was the 1930s or so, showing a cylindrical craft emerge from the ocean, boil off water from its surface, then take off into the sky. Here are the photos. To the best of my knowledge about the the Nokk, this is the real thing--their craft look exactly like this. Very plain and boring.

LM-01.jpg
LM-02.jpg
LM-03.jpg
LM-04.jpg
LM-05.jpg
I saw one of these ships in a dream it was huge. it reminded me of a whale. really cool to see a picture of it.
And to this day, [those] who know the self as I am Brahman [the ONE], become all this universe. Even the gods [any other dimensional beings] cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self. Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, I.iv.10