Questions on Reciprocal System

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Questions on Reciprocal System

Post by dave432 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:00 pm

LB, I have a question from your slide presentation "Introduction to the Reciprocal System" on reciprocalsystem.org. You explain that matter in the material sector is a 3D temporal rotation (yin) linked to a 3D spatial location (yang). The question is about equivalent time, the yin version of time. If the yin version of time is equivalent time, then how is it that material atoms are also a yin temporal rotation? Aren't material atoms a part of yang coordinate time? I'm sure there is something fundamental I'm missing here. I'm looking forward to studying Gopi's presentation next "Physics History:Where Things Went Wrong."
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle. We'll have some toast.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Questions on Reciprocal System

Post by LoneBear » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:33 pm

dave432 wrote:LB, I have a question from your slide presentation "Introduction to the Reciprocal System" on reciprocalsystem.org. You explain that matter in the material sector is a 3D temporal rotation (yin) linked to a 3D spatial location (yang). The question is about equivalent time, the yin version of time. If the yin version of time is equivalent time, then how is it that material atoms are also a yin temporal rotation? Aren't material atoms a part of yang coordinate time? I'm sure there is something fundamental I'm missing here.
Rotation in time (yin time) creates equivalent space (yin space).

Rotation in space (yin space) creates equivalent time (yin time).

Is this just a criss-cross? I actually do not know. It is something I have been wondering about for a while now, as it prevents me from making a detailed computer simulation. In the time region of the atom, rotation is a 2nd power function 1/t^2, an orbital velocity. Equivalent space is also a 2nd power function, an orbital velocity. Larson throws in a monkey wrench in that rotation in space, the C electric rotation, is only 1-dimensional, so does that make equivalent time, 1-dimensional?

You are right in that there is something fundamentally out-of-whack here. It cannot be a recursion, where one creates the other. I suspect it has something to do with crossing the unit space and unit speed boundaries.

In RS2, I updated Larson's atomic system from A-B-C to A-B=C-D, to make rotation symmetric in space and time. That way, everything is 2-dimensional, and I addressed the C electric problem by only transferring the net, c-magnetic motion of C-D over to a complex electric quantity, C (dimensional reduction). This fixed the dimensional inconsistency.

What is missing is the connect-a-dot structure. If you consider Sacred Geometry and Feng Shui, we know that spatial geometry affects time, so therefore there must be a temporal geometry that effects space.

So I guess the question actually comes down to: is the rotation in the time region, actually a geometry in 3D time? If so, how does that microcosm map to the macrocosm of the cosmic sector, in general?

Gopi is busy getting married today, so probably won't hear much from him for the next week. All the Best, Gopi!
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:16 pm

LoneBear wrote: Rotation in time (yin time) creates equivalent space (yin space).

Rotation in space (yin space) creates equivalent time (yin time).
Just sitting and contemplating this one idea is going to be helpful. I can already feel kind of a road wanting to open up that is currently concealed by foggy mists. I think I need to spend more time letting some of these ideas come in a meditative way as opposed to trying to always intellectually grasp ideas of reciprocity. The contemplative method is the way previous clicks of understanding have come (just out of the blue) but study is certainly part of the process. Studying is the fun part actually but the realizations are something altogether else.
LoneBear wrote: Gopi is busy getting married today, so probably won't hear much from him for the next week. All the Best, Gopi!
Way to go, Gopi! Enjoy your special days. Sounds like a real party from what you've mentioned.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Fri May 27, 2016 10:44 am

Dave, you may try to go through Preparing for the RS to see if it helps any (if you haven't already bumped into it). I have tried to include a few more details on the postulates in that one.
LoneBear wrote:So I guess the question actually comes down to: is the rotation in the time region, actually a geometry in 3D time? If so, how does that microcosm map to the macrocosm of the cosmic sector, in general?
I have been wondering about that... could it be due to the stars? The stellar configuration setting the "geometry of time", which has its inverse effect in the atomic region. It is already quite well known that different chemical reactions occur with respect to eclipses and conjunctions (see Kolisko) so it might not be much of a stretch to say that constellations affect atomic structure.

And thanks for the wishes! We are both back now.
It is time.

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Fri May 27, 2016 2:43 pm

Gopi wrote:Dave, you may try to go through Preparing for the RS to see if it helps any (if you haven't already bumped into it). I have tried to include a few more details on the postulates in that one.
Thanks, Gopi. I am well aware of your paper and it is on my to-study list. I've been working with daniel's latest paper and have been in the mood for more inner earth material so the Eddas seem to be next in line. I'm also studying LB's series of papers on the RS and RS2 and his dream paper. The gravitational limit is also particularly fascinating right now because the implications of it (natural consequences) are starting to sink in. At first , finding out we haven't really explored the solar system like we've been told seemed pretty easy to take but now something is happening, kind of like being stunned. As a boy I had framed NASA photos of satellites and spacecraft on my bedroom wall and it's kind of like a delayed reaction, realizing I have more of an emotional investment in deep space travel than I realized. So, kind of a restructuring mini dark night of the soul. Scaling down galaxies to solar systems was a breeze compared to being "tethered" to the planet.