Weather Control

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Weather Control

Post by LoneBear » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:37 pm

This is a very interesting video on controlling the weather via Wilhelm Reich orgone technology, done by Trevor James Constable--a researcher known for his work on "critters," giant creatures that live in the upper atmosphere and nearby space back in the 1960s.

This video has actual demonstrations of making it rain using nothing more than an understanding of aether flow (in the RS, how time affects space through equivalent space). Lots of good tidbits in his descriptions.

When watching, also consider that if aether behaves as he demonstrates, storms and rain are a consequence of a buildup of aetheric energy in a region--what Wilhelm Reich referred to as DOR (Deadly ORgone). One could conclude that the thunderstorm was a "natural consequence" of that orgone energy trying to balance itself out and return to normal levels.

Also consider that he is using boats (and aircraft in other videos) with basically hollow pipes (resonant chambers) to do all the work, with no chemicals or energy, to affect major changes in weather patterns. This is analogous to the effect of "doping" on semiconductors, and would be consistent with manipulating the 3D time aspect of the planet. (If you notice, the weather effects are orthogonal to the direction of motion of the "translators.")

The thought also occurs that our aircraft engines have these big, engine "tubes" that may be greatly distorting aether pressure in the regions they fly in. There also seems to be an interesting correlation between major droughts and major airports... Los Angeles, Atlanta, Boston... but probably just "coincidence."
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Weather Control

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:57 am

I've been looking into orgone for a while now and about a year ago I finally read Wilhem Reich's book CORE (http://www.quebecorgone.com/wilhelm_rei ... g-1954.pdf) which was an eye opener to say the least.

I began posting about this on the blog at the start of the year:
There is a massive psyop against the truth... that industrialists and the military destroyed the natural precipitation cycle and put holes in the atmosphere decades ago.

They have replaced natural weather with geoeingeering, injecting metallic nanoparticles (frequency controllable components) into the atmosphere which are activated by the global nexrad doppler radar/phased array network (find the ripples in the clouds or unusual shaped clouds which remain static in the sky).

These intelligent nanoparticles (which are attracted to sunlight once activated - piezoelectric) then combine with the water vapour in the atmosphere, a mix of power plant water vapour from over 60,000 power plants worldwide and clouds created using the nexrad dopplers again, "orgone" tech originally developed by Wilhelm Reich.

This research was then taken underground after he was jailed and his lab/research "burned" (black ops) then his work was furthered at the HAARP facility (now closed) before being deployed in the global nexrad doppler/phased array grid, which amplifies its power using a klystron to send pulsed frequencies and create heterodyne frequencies and gravity waves into the sky to create/stop tornadoes, freeze the atmosphere with ice nucleation, whip up the jet stream and manipulate the cloud cover in ways you wouldn't imagine but study it long enough and soon a static looking sky scene becomes much more menacing....
http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... fects.html
http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... asgow.html
"Wilhelm Reich was a brilliant student of psychology who made discoveries related to the reproductive process and the generation of energy. Before he moved into this territory, he was a renowned intellectual, celebrated for his analytic mind, and passionate political stance against the fascist movements of his time. His research into the function of the human orgasm and its potential for use in creating growth and healing human beings changed all of that. What Reich proposed next was only peripherally linked to human sexuality, but in 1950s America, that was more than enough. The Elite used this aspect of Reich’s work to launch a devastating attack against the once-respected man and cause the incredible progress that he had made in his groundbreaking research to grind to a halt.

Reich’s discovery was a form of energy he called “orgone,” a positive life force naturally occurring in the earth’s atmosphere. He proposed that, if concentrated properly, this energy could be used for numerous beneficial purposes. Even so, he came under intense scrutiny. Reich created “orgone accumulators,” boxes that would collect this energy for use in treating, and potentially curing, various diseases, particularly cancer, sterility, and impotency. The connection is obvious. Cancer causes a malignant growth that ends life, while sterility and impotency are manifestations of a fundamental inability to manifest the material that creates new life. Reich theorized that orgone energy could be used to reverse the cancerous process, and restore the reproductive function to those affected by sterility and impotency.

In addition to this innovative research, Reich began to create devices he called “cloudbusters,” machines that would project accumulated orgone energy into the atmosphere, creating rain that would be particularly beneficial for growing crops, and reversing periods of drought. The early testing of both these technologies began to show promise. His critics point to the fact that Reich enjoyed only limited success, and some debate whether he had any real results at all, but this is somewhat spurious. Reich’s period of research, from his discovery of orgone energy to the period that his work was destroyed by the government Elite, lasted a mere eight years, and his experiments were largely funded by himself, or donors who had faith in his abilities. To develop such revolutionary technology, even government-funded corporations with literally billions of dollars to work with, and virtually unlimited laboratory access, take longer than that to produce far less impressive results than what Reich’s early work demonstrated in the field of agriculture.

Even so, the Elite were content to rob him of his teaching position and publicly discredit his work. The trouble didn’t start until Reich identified the cause of the droughts and diseases themselves, something he called “Deadly Orgone Radiation.” If orgone were the life force, this would be the death force, spreading famine and disease anywhere it accumulated. The potential for creation and healing was of little interest to the Elite. The potential for destruction, however, was quite a different story.

Shortly after this significant breakthrough in his research, Reich was taken to federal court, ordered to cease the production of orgone related equipment, and halt all of his research. The public will never know what might have come of Reich’s work, because in a terrifying act of censorship, the Food and Drug Administration destroyed all of his notes and equipment in a massive book burning after a raid on his laboratory. One would assume that, if Reich had been the “kook” that the government was attempting to portray him as, they would have been more than happy to make his research public. If it was easy to discredit his work, why burn all of the evidence? People make stranger claims than Reich’s, based on less research. Reich was charged with fraud, but it was the FDA, not the people who had bought orgone accumulators from him, that was actually behind the assault. Perhaps the threat that Reich posed to the corporate Elite, who would find it difficult to profit from an energy that occurs naturally throughout the earth’s atmosphere, was too great. Indeed, this would seem to be the case. Although Reich was imprisoned, he vowed to continue his research upon release. Alas, this extraordinary thinker died of a mysterious heart attack just one week before his scheduled parole in 1957. While a generation of idealists mourned his passing, politicians, sex-phobic reactionaries, and the Corporate Elite, who had other plans for the business of agriculture, celebrated."
http://theglobalelite.org/link-monsanto ... elm-reich/

After reading one too many people attributing crazy weather to the "weather gods" I decided to post a response:
http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... plers.html

WW101 has also noticed the connection with Reich and mentions orgone vortexing but hasn't gone into much detail about Reich and Orgone other than the following two videos and description:

I haven't yet gotten into the reality of Orgone or its use in geoengineering for a variety of reasons. For one thing, I decided some time ago to first establish this work on concrete and simple realities (like steam) before getting into realities of life force. It's obviously a much more complicated topic to understand, and the wide ranging effects and implications are equally complicated.

However, certain areas of the country (continent, and planet) are more suitable for some methods vs. others. Some team members are located in heavy chemtrailing lanes, and some are in areas where Orgone manipulation is evident. One particular member sends me such ridiculous evidence of it, that I had to build a video around this particular example... and I suspect I'll be doing more in the near future. You'll also find enough foundational information in this example to begin your own investigation into the topic if you chose.

Besides, let's face it. I've fairly well established the existence of steam (Water Vapor) at this point.

Not that I'm changing the focus or the plan however. The eBook, the website, and publicity are the current priority. Many more people need to understand this reality, before I start delving into an entirely new dimension of it. Anyone interested in assisting or with thoughts on increasing exposure / publicity is encouraged to share them.
Although I haven't been openly discussing it, I've been aware of Orgone manipulation for geoengineering for a long time. As is always the case, if I am introducing a new topic or aspect, it is because I can defend it as reality. Hopefully everyone is clear on that by now. I'm obviously quite well aware of the formulaic endeavors to erase Wilhelm Reich and his work from history (in very similar fashion to Telsa), as well as dismiss the reality he studied for 40 years by dismissing the man via character assassination. Certainly, these SOP tactics are nothing new around here, and (although I already have one disinformation video in the queue) I'm certainly prepared to document any more of it that I encounter.

Fortunately for all of us, I haven't heard any of it yet. However, two comments I got from people who are theoretically on my side were so 'misdirected' -- that they need to be addressed, simply for the sake of logical thinking.

"Wilhelm was a nut case. Kate Bush is an occultist. No further discussion needed on this topic."

"I'll watch some of this but feel the same way about the claims made for orgone, given who created it and what he was into."

For starters, I haven't read anything about his Wilhelm Reich's personal life. Know why? Because that's not what I study, and that's not how I arrived at the reality of Orgone. Nor am I likely to believe any character assassination -- designed to detract from the reality and existence of Orgone.

Second, saying you don't believe in or want to understand such a fundamental and all-important force of nature, foundation of existence, and massive aspect of global geoengineering simply because of who most recently discovered it (not "created" it), is as self-defeating a statement as one can make. It's not even close to equivalent scale, but it's like saying you don't believe in the rocket engine or want to accept its existence, because it was invented by the Nazis. You might as well stop believing in NASA altogether for that matter. However, it won't stop either from existing, will it... and you'll never learn anything.

Like I said, Orgone manipulation is a massive, continuously visible aspect of global geoengineering, whether you like the man who was destroyed and whose work was stolen and burned to create and conceal that reality -- or not. Considering that last sentence, you might want to consider what side you are defending as well.

Perhaps it's a better time to start elaborating on this reality than I thought. Seems once again, we've arrived at an area -- buried in disinformation... hardly much of a surprise.

Excerpt from the Wilhelm Reich Infant Trust Website:

"Regrettably and tragically for historical truth, distortions, factual inaccuracies and outright slanders about Reich persist to this day. Reich's work has been misrepresented, maligned, mysticized and politicized by detractors and admirers alike. And today anyone can create any written or visual content about Wilhelm Reich and post it on the Internet where it can be seen and shared by anyone. The creation, availability and perpetuity of unreliable and factually incorrect Internet content trivializes Reich's legacy and renders it unrecognizable."

Wilhelm Reich Infant Trust
http://www.wilhelmreichtrust.org/muse...

Orgonite Info
http://www.orgonite.info/

Peter Reich - A Book of Dreams
http://harikarifairy.com/blog/book-of...

As for Kate Bush, I'm still trying to grasp how this 30 year old video exists (that I was very much alive for the first time), how it is remotely possible that I had never seen it before, and why it took me this long to understand the magnitude and significance of this song.

WW101
I emailed WW101 a while back asking him to expand on the Orgone/Reich research but he has yet to reply and as Miles Mathis decided to ignore all of the evidence and research I sent him relating to Geognengineering I've been pretty much doing my own thing recently, highlighting WW101's excellent work as always but including the Wilhelm Reich info, stellar evolution from the daniel papers and showing my time-lapse videos and how all of this fits together.

Here is evidence from yesterday and I have hundreds more that show blatant manipulation of the clouds and atmosphere, using both Nexrad frequency rotation, activation of nanoparticles and also orgone/water vortexing, when they use Reich's techniques to essentially suck up moisture from the sea or land in order to form cloud and storm systems.

Below is a good example of this orgone vortexing in which you can see clouds growing exponentially over land in a completely unnatural fashion:

From yesterday:

When we had discussed orgone a long while back you mentioned that torturing crystals was wrong and this is how most selling orgone devices will set things up. But what if the crystals aren't required at all... it looks to me like it is a combination of metallic chemtrail nanoparticles being delivered into the atmosphere, mixing with water vapour from the 65k + power plants worldwide in addition to Reich's orgone research which I suspect the global Nexrad/doppler/phased array network also controls, either that or some other part of the system is being used for the etheric part of their full weather control, perhaps cell phone towers as Jim Stone suspects... maybe another system altogether that we have yet to identify, such as an arrangement of tubes affecting 3D time as you say, perhaps on planes, the land, the sea, space or all four....

From what I can gather, it looks like they use Reich's techniques in combination with power plant water vapour bursts which heavily saturate the sky, before sending cross angle heterodyne gravity waves to intersect and form the storm systems. I'm not sure about the airport draught connection, I read something about that ages ago, will try and find it again....

The dark orgone clouds that Reich and the video looked into can easily be seen on a daily basis, with and without white clouds, again my time-lapse videos and daily images have countless examples. The atmosphere really is an absolute mess and this is the final part of the puzzle for me, getting to the bottom of exactly how those controlling the weather have implemented Wilhelm Reich's research into the current system of global geoengineering, which was most definitely not "burned and destroyed", and I still suspect that everyone's local Dopplers are heavily involved.

https://www.youtube.com/user/scottishchemtrails/videos

In addition to this, a while back I was sent a message from someone which included the following:
"The black lines are directed energy escaping outside of the plasma beam that they have generated using a columnar focal lens (AF patent -- airborne laser planes)."
Here are some examples of this from a couple of months ago:

http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... ire-2.html

Do you think this could be involved in any way? I know that a majority of large planes have an on-board doppler in the nose cone and previous discussion on this (that it was the chemtrail particles falling due to gravity) doesn't make sense in this (and other) examples as the dark line appeared ahead of the plane and no other planes had flown that same flight path in the hours previous to these images.

I've added the full comment as it has some other interesting info (Morgellons and mind control related) worth looking into:
Carolyn ismyname 1 week ago
Read the whole post and the patents. They have wired us with a network in our skin. It is a world-wide, NATO war crime. These are not actual spider webs, but close -- more than likely weaponized silk fibroin military chaff. It is recombinant and coated with genes, metals, and other substances. Because it absorbs UV, it is very easy to find by shining a fluorescent UV light on it. Patents:

WIPO Patent Application WO/2006/076711
WIPO Patent Application WO/1991/016351
WIPO Patent Application WO/2005/000483
WIPO Patent Application WO/1991/016351

Basically cloned spider silk with other added substances and coatings -- they can attached germs, chemicals, drugs, radioactive isotopes, aluminum, barium, genes, or many other things to these webs. The first patent, among other things, is a radar chaff that is "supposed" to be environmentally friendly (http://www.freepatentsonline.com/WO2006076711.html), but the Air Force and other government agencies have interests in these patents so I would assume they could take the inventor's work and weaponize it whether the inventor is in agreement or not. These webs reproduce "in vivo," in YOUR bodies by using your collagen and amino acids. They also produce hydroxyapatite crystals. They can also put insect genes in these, and I believe that some of these fibers do have nerve, parasite, or insect genes or something like that in them because some of them MOVE. Basically, your body uptakes this stuff and uses it for the keratins and collagen in the layers of your skin while producing crystals. These wrap around the nerve sensors in your skin (along with the metals and crystals). You have been WIRED. They put a network in your skin that can be remotely accessed by frequency weapons.

These fibers rob one of their potassium, calcium, collagen, keratin, amino acids, vitamin D (10-15% solar dimming), and God knows what else. This is as far as I got in my research before the Morgellons and directed energy torture tore me up. Oh, yeah. There are restrictor enzymes (genetic experiments) in the spray -- so all you people who do not have Morgellons are being genetically ALTERED (network in your skin). Folks with Morgellons are rejecting the stuff because our DNA is a bit irregular.

Not only are folks "wired," but they do gene, chemical, drug, biowarfare experiments with this stuff, too. And, yes it can be used for weather control and some of this program is for the Stars Wars (plasma-shield) missile defense program, and Project Bluebeam. It is not just weather control or geoengineering, nor is it is harmless chaff. It is multiple programs -- from mind control, physical DE torture to weaponizing our atmosphere. The dessicated blood cells are to remove the biowarfare simulants from your system after they test the germs on you (would not want too many people dying at once -- to obvious).

The black lines are directed energy escaping outside of the plasma beam that they have generated using a columnar focal lens (AF patent -- airborne laser planes).

Hope that helps. iceni6/Exoticwarfare.com (before I took the site down). [url doesn't work]
I feel that if we can connect Wilhelm Reich's research and how this was applied to the current process we know of (chemtrails, power plant water vapour generation, Nexrad/doppler frequency control), along with getting more data on solar expansion, orgone and DOR in general and anomalies like the black lines shown above then we will be that much closer to seeing the true big picture and even better if we can understand what they are doing in RS2 terms, then we can take steps to counteract it and help return nature back to normal...

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:59 pm

I found this rather interesting interactive animation showing weather data:

https://earth.nullschool.net/

It shows dynamic flows around the planet, for air, ocean wind/currents, chemical toxicity and particulates. Very dynamic, even has a choice of different map styles.

If you are interested in orgone, click on the Earth button to bring up the menu, then "Mode Air" "Height 10hpa," which gives the high-altitude low pressure system--which matches closest to the aetheric atmosphere.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:12 am

LoneBear wrote:If you are interested in orgone, click on the Earth button to bring up the menu, then "Mode Air" "Height 10hpa," which gives the high-altitude low pressure system--which matches closest to the aetheric atmosphere.
I dont know what it means, but almost the whole northern hemisphere is purple or red in color when adjusted it to 10hpa. At current time today.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:44 am

Ilkka wrote:I dont know what it means, but almost the whole northern hemisphere is purple or red in color when adjusted it to 10hpa. At current time today.
I have been going over Wilhelm Reich's material concerning weather control and found that his orgone is what we would call in the RS, a "cosmic atmosphere" (an atmosphere that is in time, rather than space, but affects space invisibly).

The 10hpa measurement is the one most easily influenced by this cosmic atmosphere, so what you see is the flow of orgone/aether around the planet.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:32 pm

LoneBear wrote:I have been going over Wilhelm Reich's material concerning weather control and found that his orgone is what we would call in the RS, a "cosmic atmosphere" (an atmosphere that is in time, rather than space, but affects space invisibly).

The 10hpa measurement is the one most easily influenced by this cosmic atmosphere, so what you see is the flow of orgone/aether around the planet.
So I assume it is quite much in quantity when in purple color? It seemed to be fast flowing so that counts for something.

Maybe a storm or calmness (reciprocally). What you think?
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:05 am

Ilkka wrote:So I assume it is quite much in quantity when in purple color? It seemed to be fast flowing so that counts for something.

Maybe a storm or calmness (reciprocally). What you think?
The menu block contains a key as to what the color means. Just move your mouse over the color bar and it will tell you what value the color represents. The swirls will correspond to low pressure and high pressure systems (CCW and CW in the northern hemisphere).

What I find interesting is that the southern hemisphere is just a smooth, calm rotation--yet the northern hemisphere, where people and industry are, tend towards a violent, chaotic mess.

Also take a look at the ocean currents (click "ocean" and "currents") -- couple interesting things here are the incredible number of vortices in ocean currents--they swirl everywhere. The other is that if you look at the flows near the coastline--some of the ocean currents go UNDER the continental shelf and come out the other side, like there are giant tunnels and caves beneath the continents.

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by 7Serpent » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:31 am

LoneBear wrote:
Also take a look at the ocean currents (click "ocean" and "currents") -- couple interesting things here are the incredible number of vortices in ocean currents--they swirl everywhere. The other is that if you look at the flows near the coastline--some of the ocean currents go UNDER the continental shelf and come out the other side, like there are giant tunnels and caves beneath the continents.
I did this and looking at the north pole you can see that the entire area is blocked off.... it doesn't show ice edges with an outline or anything physical, just a uniform circle of nothing.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:16 pm

LoneBear wrote:This is a very interesting video on controlling the weather via Wilhelm Reich orgone technology, done by Trevor James Constable--a researcher known for his work on "critters," giant creatures that live in the upper atmosphere and nearby space back in the 1960s.
That was very insightful. So construction workers should cover the ends of everything pipe-shaped while moving around, as not to trigger the next rainstorm at the construction site. :)
LoneBear wrote:--a researcher known for his work on "critters," giant creatures that live in the upper atmosphere and nearby space back in the 1960s.
I had to google the term critters, never heard it before. I recently read Jessup's The Case for the UFO and the critters fit just right in.
Djchrismac wrote:His research into the function of the human orgasm and its potential for use in creating growth and healing human beings changed all of that.
First time I hear about that aspect of his research. In another thread daniel made it sound like the acts of sex hinder you from attaining psi-skills due to the high demand of fluorine in the reproduction system that you would need for the pineal gland instead. So it would be interesting to know whether there is something like a healthy balance between the two and at what point you can benefit from either aspect at this "equilibrium".
Djchrismac wrote:I know that a majority of large planes have an on-board doppler in the nose cone
I would like to know how you got to his conclusion?

I've never observed those dark lines in front of planes before, must be something new. What would be the purpose of those? Pilots can fly a specific route well without those beams.
Regarding the email, please keep in mind what Ken wrote in one of his articles:
Ken Stephens wrote:3) This being the case, the globalists deploy/develop a variety of disinfo agents who offer different sets of information and different spins to attract different types of people. Some of these talking heads are paid shills who know exactly what they’re doing; others might be well-intentioned bloggers who “got noticed” and were subsequently contacted by “insiders” who fed them bad information and influenced their outlook (I know this happens because they’ve tried to do it to me). (source)
btw do you know where I can find radar maps that show this:

They are taken from one of ww101's videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytfj7EUFDsU
Are there any radar maps that show the same situation in Europe? So far I only found a list (+ coordinates) of all Doppler radars in Europe: http://www.eumetnet.eu/opera092013/a_start.html
Probably a good idea to have a backup of this list.

LoneBear wrote:I found this rather interesting interactive animation showing weather data:

Well, that's handy. I was curious to know how far these interactive maps reach back. Here's the url for the earliest data:
https://earth.nullschool.net/#2013/11/0 ... thographic
If you want to see maps of specific dates, just change the url respectively. In the about page you can see the update intervals:
a visualization of global weather conditions
forecast by supercomputers
updated every three hours

ocean surface current estimates
updated every five days

ocean surface temperatures and
anomaly from daily average (1981-2011)
updated daily

ocean waves
7Serpent wrote: I did this and looking at the north pole you can see that the entire area is blocked off.... it doesn't show ice edges with an outline or anything physical, just a uniform circle of nothing.
Click on "about" and see from where the data is being taken. Might want to email "OSCAR" why there is no data for the north pole region.

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by 7Serpent » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:36 pm

It has been many years ago now, back when i was in college in TN, my schoolmates took the group tour of http://thelostsea.com/ and of course on that weekend i had gone home so i didn't get to go.

But they told me in one cavern there is a saber tooth tiger foot print that can be seen, that is roped off of course. Also there are fish in the lake that seemed prehistoric looking since they have no eyes, only eye sockets. They will come to the boat and shining a flash light i guess...you can see them. I wondered back then.. what do fish that size eat down there? apparently they look similar in shape and size of a walleye( a fish found in northern cold water lakes) but what about oxygen etc..?? sometime later...i was discussing this place, forget who now, that had told me that scientist released some kind of radioactive dye of some sort into the lost sea and they discovered "supposedly" that it was found coming out in the Mississippi river somewhere and that it had taken about a week to get there?? hmm?

There are many caves in and around Sweetwater, TN which is in the same vicinity or local as The Lost Sea. Now that I had picked up this cave fever and since there was no money in order to go back because its only affordable to go in groups of 15. I somehow talked enough about going somewhere else, and then by word of mouth, we found some locals who gave us some directions to a really deep cave. Being adventurous we decided to take a Saturday and see how far we could go. Amazing at the location we were given there was no indication of a cave, no sign..nothing but a small crevice in the shape of a large eye..maybe three feet or so wide. After investigating, it did open up into a larger tunnel and then we all descended.. for just over an hour slightly more(we did use a watch, because the history we were given was to be very careful as other had to be rescued after not returning). These prior dwellers had taken string and layed it out as they went since their were many choices of direction. We chose to follow one of the strings until it came to a small opening.. barely enough to pass shoulders and then it made a 90 degree turn. Both legs were about 3-4 feet before the turn and in order to get thru you had to sort of rotate as you went forward. You felt trapped/stuck and for sure claustrophobic !! i was not liking any of that, but we all squirmed and wiggled thru it and it did open back up. the string had since quit and shortly thereafter we took some photos and decided our batteries were probably not going to last much longer so we returned.. kinda scary.. We sat in one cavern and then just turned our flashlights off, talk about about dark !! After reading Etidorhpa recently, i wonder if this area would/could be another entrance ? Back then i was thinking when were were way down...what if there is no oxygen down here.. how could we tell? we felt fine.. and we did travel downward at a rapid pace as i recall so how far down we managed to go is no telling i guess.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:30 pm

7Serpent wrote:After reading Etidorhpa recently, i wonder if this area would/could be another entrance ? Back then i was thinking when were were way down...what if there is no oxygen down here.. how could we tell? we felt fine.. and we did travel downward at a rapid pace as i recall so how far down we managed to go is no telling i guess.
I was wondering if you had read Etidorhpa, as would be in the same area for tunnels.

As I understand it from legend, the passages that go through to the inner Earth all follow water courses--and where there is a stream, there is usually oxygen.

Didn't happen to spot any giant mushrooms, did you?

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by 7Serpent » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:21 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Didn't happen to spot any giant mushrooms, did you?
I recall that without being given directions it would be very difficult to find the entrance. Easily you could walk right by..within 10 ft and never see the entrance. It was just off of a paved road and then maybe 200 ft into a hayfield and just as the field turned back into wooded area was the spot. We had been given a certain number of steps to take from a landmark and then after we did that we were just standing looking around and thinking we had gone wrong way somehow. After a bit of back and forth and looking around...it wasn't what we had expected to see, just a hole in the ground and no real visual that it was a cave entrance. I don't recall any stream inside, though it was very wet or dripping from the roof above in many places. I don't recall even any dry areas, but just sorta damp mud, not soupy muddy. We were red clay head to toe that's for sure. Unfortunately I do not recall seeing any giant mushrooms or anything growing. There was alot of areas to explore and we did not have a guide so... I would be interested in going again, but it would take some effort to find the friends that would know where the entrance is. And I don't live in that area anymore.

I wonder what secret passages lie hidden down in the Lost Sea caverns. I bet the public is not allowed to go exploring beyond where the tour goes. I would think there must be a passage back thru there. If a saber tooth tiger tiger has been in that one, that cave has been around for a long time. The Military has stored a ton of food rations in there back during world war I or II..can't remember, so we for sure know Military has also been in there.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:23 am

animus wrote:
LoneBear wrote:This is a very interesting video on controlling the weather via Wilhelm Reich orgone technology, done by Trevor James Constable--a researcher known for his work on "critters," giant creatures that live in the upper atmosphere and nearby space back in the 1960s.
That was very insightful. So construction workers should cover the ends of everything pipe-shaped while moving around, as not to trigger the next rainstorm at the construction site. :)
From what I can gather from Gopi and Bruce's post discussing aether and orgone here - Antigravity, Invisibility, and Teleportation--theory the key is the magnetic field:
gopi wrote:Magnetism has orgone/prana in it, but orgone has no physical magnetic field -- it is only cosmic. Turning magnets will also create a corresponding current of orgone.
Pulsed doppler radar like Nexrad use a klystron, traveling wave tube, and solid state device amplifier "which is used as an amplifier for high radio frequencies, from UHF up into the microwave range. ": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klystron
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveling-wave_tube
A traveling-wave tube (TWT, pronounced "twit") or traveling-wave tube amplifier (TWTA, pronounced "tweeta") is a specialized vacuum tube that is used in electronics to amplify radio frequency (RF) signals in the microwave range.[1] The TWT belongs to a category of "linear beam" tubes, such as the klystron, in which the radio wave is amplified by absorbing power from a beam of electrons as it passes down the tube.[1] Although there are various types of TWT, two major categories are:[1]

Helix TWT
In which the radio waves interact with the electron beam while traveling down a wire helix which surrounds the beam. These have wide bandwidth, but output power is limited to a few hundred watts.[2]

Coupled cavity TWT
In which the radio wave interacts with the beam in a series of cavity resonators through which the beam passes. These function as narrowband power amplifiers.

A major advantage of the TWT over some other microwave tubes is its ability to amplify a wide range of frequencies, a wide bandwidth. The bandwidth of the helix TWT can be as high as two octaves, while the cavity versions have bandwidths of 10–20%.[1][2] Operating frequencies range from 300 MHz to 50 GHz.[1][2] The power gain of the tube is on the order of 40 to 70 decibels,[2] and output power ranges from a few watts to megawatts.[1][2]

TWTs account for over 50% of the sales volume of all microwave vacuum tubes.[1] They are widely used as the power amplifiers and oscillators in radar systems, communication satellite and spacecraft transmitters, and electronic warfare systems.[1]
Could it be these magnetic amplifiers that are really manipulating the aetheric atmosphere, along with activating the chemtrail-nanoparticles into lower level clouds?

As LB said:
What Larson failed to include was the concept of reciprocal GEOMETRY... in other words, "points" also have a reciprocal--PLANES. The reciprocal of space is time, so the vacuum of points in space is viewed as a SOLID OF PLANES in time. The effect of these temporal planes is what we call "force fields"--magnetism, electricity, etc. Most of the advanced tech operates using these fields, rotating and bucking magnetic and electric fields and hence--are manipulating TIME to change SPACE. This is a new concept, not recognized by conventional science--and probably limiting them!
Along with rotating pulsed frequency doppler radars around the globe I wouldn't discount satellites also playing a part from further up in the atmosphere.
animus wrote:
LoneBear wrote:--a researcher known for his work on "critters," giant creatures that live in the upper atmosphere and nearby space back in the 1960s.
I had to google the term critters, never heard it before. I recently read Jessup's The Case for the UFO and the critters fit just right in.
Still one of my all time favourite books along with Etidorhpa, it's an incredible read once you know who did the annotations... :)
animus wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:His research into the function of the human orgasm and its potential for use in creating growth and healing human beings changed all of that.
First time I hear about that aspect of his research. In another thread daniel made it sound like the acts of sex hinder you from attaining psi-skills due to the high demand of fluorine in the reproduction system that you would need for the pineal gland instead. So it would be interesting to know whether there is something like a healthy balance between the two and at what point you can benefit from either aspect at this "equilibrium".
I have a small collection of his books so if you PM me your email address i'll send them over to you.
animus wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:I know that a majority of large planes have an on-board doppler in the nose cone
I would like to know how you got to his conclusion?
I pulled together some links to back this up:
http://www.nal.res.in/pages/cemlab/phot ... ts-New.pdf

http://www.aviationpros.com/article/103 ... ut-radomes

http://www.radartutorial.eu/01.basics/!rb02.en.html
http://www.radartutorial.eu/19.kartei/ka01.en.html

https://www.faa.gov/documentLibrary/med ... 20-182.pdf

http://www.radome.net/

Method of and apparatus for ground testing doppler navigation sets-a doppler radar simulator
http://www.google.co.uk/patents/US3955199

http://www.helicoptermaintenancemagazin ... ct-fiction

X-band pulsed Doppler radar for aircraft and avian detection and tracking Users Manual None Laufer Wind Group, LLC
https://fccid.io/document.php?id=2567140

https://www.flightglobal.com/FlightPDFA ... 203587.PDF

https://ams.confex.com/ams/pdfpapers/96918.pdf

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthread ... pler-shift

http://www.harkess.org.uk/reasons_einst ... wrong.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagnac_effect

Resonant Absorption between Moving Atoms due to Doppler Frequency Shift and Quantum Energy Variation
http://cds.cern.ch/record/577751/files/0208084.pdf

http://www.mountainman.com.au/aether.html

http://www.orgonelab.org/
animus wrote:I've never observed those dark lines in front of planes before, must be something new. What would be the purpose of those? Pilots can fly a specific route well without those beams.
Regarding the email, please keep in mind what Ken wrote in one of his articles:
Ken Stephens wrote:3) This being the case, the globalists deploy/develop a variety of disinfo agents who offer different sets of information and different spins to attract different types of people. Some of these talking heads are paid shills who know exactly what they’re doing; others might be well-intentioned bloggers who “got noticed” and were subsequently contacted by “insiders” who fed them bad information and influenced their outlook (I know this happens because they’ve tried to do it to me). (source)
I've seen the lines for years now, only on occasion though. I'm well aware of the paid shills and have had to deal with their attacks in the past, right after I made the connection to dopplers and WW101's work which told me I was onto something. I haven't heard from them in a while though and i'm curious if they are going to start trying to discredit my evidence again now that i'm posting more about how weather control involves the manipulation of the aetheric atmosphere....
animus wrote:btw do you know where I can find radar maps that show this:

They are taken from one of ww101's videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytfj7EUFDsU
Are there any radar maps that show the same situation in Europe? So far I only found a list (+ coordinates) of all Doppler radars in Europe: http://www.eumetnet.eu/opera092013/a_start.html
This is done using different layers on Google Earth, some using exported data from weather websites I believe, along with hard work manually placing other things like the Nexrad network and power plant positions. Something i've not got round to due to the lack of any decent data in the UK unless you sign up for it for your "academic" research.
animus wrote:
LoneBear wrote:I found this rather interesting interactive animation showing weather data:

Well, that's handy. I was curious to know how far these interactive maps reach back. Here's the url for the earliest data:
https://earth.nullschool.net/#2013/11/0 ... thographic
If you want to see maps of specific dates, just change the url respectively. In the about page you can see the update intervals:
a visualization of global weather conditions
forecast by supercomputers

ocean surface current estimates
updated every five days

ocean surface temperatures and
anomaly from daily average (1981-2011)
updated daily

ocean waves
Yeah it is a very interesting animation, quite a difference between the northern and southern hemisphere, makes you wonder how much is natural and how much is manipulated...
animus wrote:
7Serpent wrote: I did this and looking at the north pole you can see that the entire area is blocked off.... it doesn't show ice edges with an outline or anything physical, just a uniform circle of nothing.
Click on "about" and see from where the data is being taken. Might want to email "OSCAR" why there is no data for the north pole region.
NASA Worldview is the same at either pole:
https://worldview.earthdata.nasa.gov/
While the lack of any detail in Greenland or the poles on maps like this is also telling:
https://opentopomap.org/#map=4/74.20/-37.97
https://opentopomap.org/#map=4/-77.49/71.28

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Cosmic Atmosphere

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:45 am

DJChrisMac wrote:NASA Worldview is the same at either pole:
Just so you know, this is a limitation on the technology being used for obtaining data. Satellites are limited to the visibility of the horizon (stick a globe close to your face, and you can't see the poles, either), and the "usable" data from that perspective is only a part of that angle. Basically, a satellite only gets a several-hundred-mile wide strip of what it can see below it, and these images are composites of those strips. And you cannot orbit directly over the poles, because magnets and gravity don't work the way you were told in school.

What I did discover analyzing weather data was that Wilhelm Reich was right about his "orgone" atmosphere, except we would call it a "cosmic atmosphere" (in 3D time) that exists 90-degrees out-of-phase with our conventional atmosphere. It appears to be the shearing between these two atmospheres that cause our weather systems.

The atoms of the m-atmosphere have various states, solid (ice), liquid (rain), vapor (clouds), gas (air) that are determined by thermal properties. The c-atmosphere exists between these atoms as pressure systems (Highs, Lows and the deserts and storms that result from them). What Reich discovered was that when you increase the c-atmosphere pressure (orgone) via etheric back-pressure, it causes the molecules of our m-atmosphere to thin out, resulting in a low pressure system. The lower pressure allows warm, moist air from the ground to easily surge upward, creating cumuli-nimbus clouds and rain as "compensation" by Nature to relieve the imbalance.

Mountain ranges are the natural back-pressure system. And it turns out that trees are the water vapor emitters (like shower heads, pointing up), that convert ground water into a fine vapor state, easily moved by the atmosphere. One of the reasons that when you cut down trees, desert results.

Reich's hollow tubes are actually a very simple concept. Take an empty glass and push the open end through water. What happens? Water first fills the glass, then it creates a shock wave in front of the moving glass, causing back-pressure and a wake in the water. Since the c-atmosphere is moving like flowing water, a pipe grounded in the water table does something similar--it creates an etheric ripple at right angles to the pipe. This is how Reich was controlling the weather. Determine the c-atmosphere flow, create a back-pressure, and let Nature compensate for the imbalance by creating rain.

His DOR-buster did the opposite, it relieved c-atmospheric pressure by giving the pressure a mechanism to spread out and dissipate.

DOR (Deadly ORgone) itself can be understood in RS terms by thermal motion and Nehru's paper on sunspots. There exist 4 states of matter, solid, liquid, vapor and gas. There are distinct energy barriers between solid and liquid (heat of fusion) and vapor and gas (heat of evaporation), but NONE between liquid and vapor, which is why they look like the same thing to conventional science. If you continue into the 2nd thermal dimension, you get 4 more "inverse" states, inverse gas, inverse vapor, inverse liquid and inverse solid. But there is no transition between gas and inverse gas (where motion crosses from material to cosmic), so they look like the same thing. (This is where you get the "super" states of matter.)

High ether pressure is the inverse gas state (low atmospheric pressure) that causes rain. However, if ether pressure increases to the inverse "heat of evaporation," you get DOR as a result. Pushing forward to inverse liquid causes a breakdown between the two atmospheres, which results in violent discharge--thunderstorms--as a faster mechanism to relieve the pressure. (Basically rain and anti-rain exploding.)

Weather modification is not just affecting our atmosphere, but also the cosmic atmosphere--the "breath of life" for the soul of the planet. That cannot be good.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Inverse Orgone/Aether Gradient

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:54 am

I forgot to mention that the density of orgone/aether in the cosmic atmosphere is inverse to ours... (see Larson's paper, "The Density Gradient of White Dwarf Stars") the higher up you go, the denser it gets (seems to extend through the thermosphere). Orgone is weakest at ground level. Those ionospheric "heaters" (HAARP) are most likely modulating the orgone/aether atmosphere up high.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Cosmic Atmosphere

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:29 pm

LoneBear wrote:
DJChrisMac wrote:NASA Worldview is the same at either pole:
Just so you know, this is a limitation on the technology being used for obtaining data. Satellites are limited to the visibility of the horizon (stick a globe close to your face, and you can't see the poles, either), and the "usable" data from that perspective is only a part of that angle. Basically, a satellite only gets a several-hundred-mile wide strip of what it can see below it, and these images are composites of those strips. And you cannot orbit directly over the poles, because magnets and gravity don't work the way you were told in school.
I've looked back over Worldview every month of the year from 2012 onwards, on the 8th of each month, and noticed a pattern, they only have this gap at the pole during the months October-March. From April to September it does show data and images over the entire pole, so is this just an added extra by NASA to pretend that there is something there? Why the seasonal variation I wonder?
LoneBear wrote:What I did discover analyzing weather data was that Wilhelm Reich was right about his "orgone" atmosphere, except we would call it a "cosmic atmosphere" (in 3D time) that exists 90-degrees out-of-phase with our conventional atmosphere. It appears to be the shearing between these two atmospheres that cause our weather systems.

The atoms of the m-atmosphere have various states, solid (ice), liquid (rain), vapor (clouds), gas (air) that are determined by thermal properties. The c-atmosphere exists between these atoms as pressure systems (Highs, Lows and the deserts and storms that result from them). What Reich discovered was that when you increase the c-atmosphere pressure (orgone) via etheric back-pressure, it causes the molecules of our m-atmosphere to thin out, resulting in a low pressure system. The lower pressure allows warm, moist air from the ground to easily surge upward, creating cumuli-nimbus clouds and rain as "compensation" by Nature to relieve the imbalance.

Mountain ranges are the natural back-pressure system. And it turns out that trees are the water vapor emitters (like shower heads, pointing up), that convert ground water into a fine vapor state, easily moved by the atmosphere. One of the reasons that when you cut down trees, desert results.

Reich's hollow tubes are actually a very simple concept. Take an empty glass and push the open end through water. What happens? Water first fills the glass, then it creates a shock wave in front of the moving glass, causing back-pressure and a wake in the water. Since the c-atmosphere is moving like flowing water, a pipe grounded in the water table does something similar--it creates an etheric ripple at right angles to the pipe. This is how Reich was controlling the weather. Determine the c-atmosphere flow, create a back-pressure, and let Nature compensate for the imbalance by creating rain.

His DOR-buster did the opposite, it relieved c-atmospheric pressure by giving the pressure a mechanism to spread out and dissipate.

DOR (Deadly ORgone) itself can be understood in RS terms by thermal motion and Nehru's paper on sunspots. There exist 4 states of matter, solid, liquid, vapor and gas. There are distinct energy barriers between solid and liquid (heat of fusion) and vapor and gas (heat of evaporation), but NONE between liquid and vapor, which is why they look like the same thing to conventional science. If you continue into the 2nd thermal dimension, you get 4 more "inverse" states, inverse gas, inverse vapor, inverse liquid and inverse solid. But there is no transition between gas and inverse gas (where motion crosses from material to cosmic), so they look like the same thing. (This is where you get the "super" states of matter.)

High ether pressure is the inverse gas state (low atmospheric pressure) that causes rain. However, if ether pressure increases to the inverse "heat of evaporation," you get DOR as a result. Pushing forward to inverse liquid causes a breakdown between the two atmospheres, which results in violent discharge--thunderstorms--as a faster mechanism to relieve the pressure. (Basically rain and anti-rain exploding.)

Weather modification is not just affecting our atmosphere, but also the cosmic atmosphere--the "breath of life" for the soul of the planet. That cannot be good.
Great work, so by the usual cosmic 90-degrees out of phase, that means it is essentially still in the same spatial location from our perspective? I'll review Nehru's paper again, along with Larson's.
LoneBear wrote:I forgot to mention that the density of orgone/aether in the cosmic atmosphere is inverse to ours... (see Larson's paper, "The Density Gradient of White Dwarf Stars") the higher up you go, the denser it gets (seems to extend through the thermosphere). Orgone is weakest at ground level. Those ionospheric "heaters" (HAARP) are most likely modulating the orgone/aether atmosphere up high.
From my observations of the manipulation of the sky and lower atmosphere on a regular basis, I think despite the orgone/aether in the cosmic atmosphere being denser higher up that doesn't mean that the manipulation of the cosmic atmosphere is exclusively happening there.

I've also been looking into ionospheric heaters and I think WW101 is correct, HAARP was the test-bed, the tech has moved on to a smaller, more portable unit, the WSR-88D. The controlled opposition of the Geoengineering movement would prefer we looked at a facility that is no longer in use, so that the real culprit goes unnoticed. All of the NEXRAD sites across the globe have been getting upgraded over the last few years, first with dual polarization so they can control the vertical plane, something the US network has had for some time and the UK network is just finishing upgrading to, and i've noticed a distinct difference in our Geoengineered weather since my local one was upgraded last year. After that the upgrade is to phased array:
Dual Polarization will certainly significantly change your weather. All of these things are of course prototyped here in the U.S., and their abilities changed drastically with the Dual Polarization upgrades. Stands to reason of course… Without Dual Pol, they had no control over the Vertical Plane. Next upgrade after that (which is really full system change) is Phased Array… which I’m fairly certainly all of our US Nexrad stations have been converted to by now. Certainly all of the critical ones have.
http://weatherwar101.com/nexrad/nexrad-wsr-88d
http://weatherwar101.com/haarp
https://tatoott1009.com/2014/01/15/mind ... r-control/
https://dutchsinse.com/3082016-us-milit ... onosphere/
Summed up, ground based stations , NEXRAD RADARS can double as ground based “AIM generators” .. Also the pulses from NEXRAD RADARS can match frequencies sent from facilities like HAARP.

Either way, whether its for heating the area above the ground based station , or whether its used to mimic a HAARP type signal into the ionosphere — we are seeing the flashes on RADAR as the signals flash through the radio spectrum…. the signal goes from 0.0 to multiple GHz — and anywhere in between.

It would seem that our NEXRAD’s double as microwave heaters, and ATMOSPHERIC mirror generators… per the findings listed above.. the MHz and GHz capabilities do indeed match.
Officially there are only 5 HF Pump/Ionospheric heating facilities worldwide according to Spookipedia, one being HAARP which is being used by University of Alaska Fairbanks, mainly to put on a show by the looks of it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionospheric_heater
http://www.gi.alaska.edu/news/open-house-haarp
http://www.gi.alaska.edu/haarp-0
OPEN HOUSE A ROUSING SUCCESS

The HAARP open house on August 27, 2016, was a rousing success. Over 350 people showed up for the event, which, in addition to tours of the HAARP facility featured ACUASI's unmanned aircraft petting zoo, a hands-on permafrost exhibit, physics demonstrations, portable planetarium, Cultural Connections aurora video, and a barbecue. Everyone expressed positive comments.

In addition, Chris Fallen's lecture on Friday night, put on in partnership with the Wrangell Institute for Science and the Environment (WISE), was the best attended of any of WISE's lectures, ever. It was standing room only in the Wrangell-St. Elias Visitor Center auditorium. We deeply appreciate WISE's partnership and assistance.

Many thanks to the Geophysical Institute staff who helped, from grilling hotdogs, to parking 36-foot motor homes, to patiently answering visitors' questions. Bob McCoy wrote: "I got so many thank yous and compliments it was overwhelming. What a great way to announce we're new neighbors to the Copper Valley. You guys busted so many myths on Saturday."

Copies of the lecture notes and other material from the open house will be posted here soon. Also coming soon: online sales of HAARP souvenir t-shirts. Watch this space for more information.
Hot dogs and a petting zoo, sounds like fun.... but in all seriousness it does look like they are not doing any active research work at present, this is from their FAQs:
Who conducts research at HAARP?
UAF is actively soliciting funding and proposals to use the facility.
Does the IRI operate continuously?
No. The last active IRI operations were completed in the summer of 2014. When UAF resumes operations in winter of 2016-2017, campaigns are planned to run similar to the USAF model, where groups of scientists collaborate to conduct interactive ionospheric research. A typical research period may last one to two weeks and up to four such campaigns may occur in a given year.
They also apparently don't view the Ionosphere as part of the atmosphere... :shock:
Can HAARP control or manipulate the weather?
No. The HAARP system is basically a large radio transmitter. Radio waves interact with electrical charges and currents, and do not significantly interact with the troposphere (the region of the atmosphere where we live and where weather takes place). Since there is no interaction, there is no way to control the weather.

Further, if the ionospheric storms caused by the sun itself don’t affect the surface weather, there is no chance that HAARP can either. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that are used by HAARP are not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere—the two levels of the atmosphere that produce Earth’s weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near vacuum of the rarefied, but electrically charged region of the atmosphere above about 70 km (a little over 45 miles), known as the ionosphere. The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun’s radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth’s atmosphere.
Classic misdirection. Despite HAARP not being involved now, by the looks of things, I'm not saying that the other Ionospheric Heating facilities aren't playing some part in the whole process and I would also add cell phone towers and wind farms to that list of atmospheric manipulators as there is evidence of doppler effects from them too:
Hi Andrew,

I received a reply from WW101 after sending him your notes on the heterodyning effects of windfarms:
That’s all very interesting actually. I’ve seen (and even highlighted in some videos) where windfarms show up on Nexrad as what looks like storm systems (under certain conditions), so there is little doubt they are involved in some fashion. As I’m sure we are all aware of at this point – none of it is by accident.

I’m sure all of the systems you mention are dual / multi-purpose and play a role in in frequency manipulation and heterodyning.

I agree that one should wary however, since it does seem like avenue ripe for misinformation exploitation. Since it is really sort a small and rather obscure component that would be rather complicated to understand, it would be ‘useful’ to misdirect people’s attention towards it.
So it is likely a small part of a bigger system of weather control but the main tech pulling the strings is without doubt the doppler radar network and the focus should still be on that, for us anyway. I am right with you about the windfarms still being a huge problem especially with the ILFN, water pollution and all profits going to the crown estate...
and http://jimstonefreelance.com/cells.html.
LoneBear wrote:Weather modification is not just affecting our atmosphere, but also the cosmic atmosphere--the "breath of life" for the soul of the planet. That cannot be good.
And instead of just 5 or so Ionospheric heating facilities doing all the work, it's now a global grid of frequency control and hot atmosphere hell:
http://www.goes-r.gov/users/comet/tropi ... page_2.1.0

Add to this the daily mass-injection of nanoparticles into the atmosphere, creation of all sorts of plasma clouds and storms, power plant steam timed bursts to fuel storms and so on, the entire artificial system they have created, that really cannot be good... :(

With this Geoengineering-train running out of control, how much longer do you think we have left until the planet decides enough is enough?

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Thanks for the info and links Chris, it's quite the information overload at the moment but I'll definitely look into it in more detail.
animus wrote:So far I only found a list (+ coordinates) of all Doppler radars in Europe: http://www.eumetnet.eu/opera092013/a_start.html
Two weeks later and the site is not available anymore. What a coincidence. :) It's like theorionconspiracy.com all over again where I had suggested to do the error level analysis on each picture less than a month before the site went offline.
Well, this time I was prepared and actually did the backup. You can download it here (853 kb).

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 am

Djchrismac wrote:With this Geoengineering-train running out of control, how much longer do you think we have left until the planet decides enough is enough?
Eternity comes to mind, since Nature is in no hurry. Let the apes destroy themselves first then start over again when the dust has settled. If this planet is alive a living "being" then it might be different though, but would take awhile. Much like plants if the root is strong then it will survive almost anything. By root I mean the earths core, if the core is its "heart root".
Enjoy the Silence

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:55 am

Ilkka wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:With this Geoengineering-train running out of control, how much longer do you think we have left until the planet decides enough is enough?
Eternity comes to mind, since Nature is in no hurry. Let the apes destroy themselves first then start over again when the dust has settled. If this planet is alive a living "being" then it might be different though, but would take awhile. Much like plants if the root is strong then it will survive almost anything. By root I mean the earths core, if the core is its "heart root".
That would be all well and good except it's not just self annihilation that's occurring. The planet IS alive and our species is currently acting as a virus infecting it. There may not be the immediate hurry, say, an ELE tomorrow, but considering the differences in a couple of hundred and a hundred thousand years, the couple of hundred really doesn't seem like that long of a wait. Nature seeks balance. The system is being made to swing wildly between extremes. It's only a matter of time, and probably not a long wait, before the system resets in order to reestablish balance.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:50 am

joeyv23 wrote:The planet IS alive and our species is currently acting as a virus infecting it. There may not be the immediate hurry, say, an ELE tomorrow, but considering the differences in a couple of hundred and a hundred thousand years, the couple of hundred really doesn't seem like that long of a wait. Nature seeks balance. The system is being made to swing wildly between extremes. It's only a matter of time, and probably not a long wait, before the system resets in order to reestablish balance.
This gave me an idea of seeing all of that from natural point of view, how body reacts to viral infection mainly the common flu. It takes some time for the virus to incubate and then burst to infection at that point body starts to combat against it. It seems that humanity at this point is in full force of infection for the planet, have been for some time. So we should be able to see some more combat from nature against this virus in a "moment" or two.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Dual polarization

Post by LoneBear » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:00 pm

djchrismac wrote:From my daily observations they are using their Reich techniques a lot more since the upgrade to dual polarization, which as WW101 predicted, really has changed our manufactured weather big time compared to my first 3 or 4 years of daily photos and time-lapse video recording.
Can you explain what "dual polarization" is, and/or give a link to something describing it?

I've recently been doing a lot of work with polarization in RS2 and I'd like to see if this is something real or not.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:18 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:00 pm
Can you explain what "dual polarization" is, and/or give a link to something describing it?

I've recently been doing a lot of work with polarization in RS2 and I'd like to see if this is something real or not.
Sure can:
Radar Basics

Radars send out short pulses (bursts) of electromagnetic wave fields. The pulses bounce off particles in the atmosphere and return back to the radar dish. A computer processes the returned signals and, through algorithms, can make conclusions about what kinds of particles it “saw,” including the speed of motion (the Doppler effect) towards or away from the radar. Non-polarimetric Doppler radars (including the NOAA radars before polarimetric upgrade) transmit horizontally polarized electromagnetic waves, which only give a measure of the horizontal dimension of the cloud particles (snow, ice pellets, hail and rain). This one-dimensional picture makes it difficult to tell the difference between precipitation types.

Dual-Pol Technology

With dual-pol technology, the picture becomes two-dimensional because the radar sends both horizontally and vertically polarized electromagnetic waves. As these perpendicular fields bounce off an object and are received back at the radar, a computer program separately processes information about the horizontal and vertical dimension of the particles. This cross-section now gives forecasters a measure of the size and shape of the object.
https://www.nssl.noaa.gov/tools/radar/dualpol/
https://www.nssl.noaa.gov/news/factshee ... 014.v5.pdf

http://www.iowachase.com/severe-weather ... of-nexrad/

UK Met Office versions:

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/news/in-depth/radar

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/binaries/c ... 062016.pdf

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/binaries/c ... r_2016.pdf

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/services/i ... provements

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/w ... timescales

When they ham up dopplers being just to predict precipitation and storms like this you know they are hiding something and laughing at us:
https://www.nssl.noaa.gov/news/video/dualpol/

For the unofficial and far more sobering view:

https://www.scribd.com/document/2883144 ... ed-Summary

https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com ... ow-part-i/

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nasa-t ... of-war.pdf
Weather War 101: "Dual Polarization will certainly significantly change your weather. All of these things are of course prototyped here in the U.S., and their abilities changed drastically with the Dual Polarization upgrades. Stands to reason of course… Without Dual Pol, they had no control over the Vertical Plane. Next upgrade after that (which is really full system change) is Phased Array… which I’m fairly certainly all of our US Nexrad stations have been converted to by now. Certainly all of the critical ones have."
How Nexrad HAARP Works: Turning Natural Storms into Biblical Floods

Weather War Big Picture: Geo-Engineering & Bio-Engineering - V.1

Nexrad Weather Control - NOAA Aerosols Report Justifying Chemtrailing

Nano Skies Movie: Chemtrails Revealed (HD)

Nexrad Weather Control: Creating Cloud Systems 101

Nexrad Weather Control: Vortex Creation 101

Nexrad Weather Control: Dual Polarization 1

Nexrad Weather Control: Heterodyning Frequency 10-01-13

Geoengineering: Orgone Intro 1

Geoengineering: Orgone Cloudbusting - Kate Bush

Gravity Waves: Creating and Controlling Weather

There is a fourth primary component, that being the knowledge of Wilhelm Reich that they apply in addition to the first three components, however with this being a bit of a fringe topic and easily discredited, WW101 chose not to highlight it too much compared to the power plant water vapour, NEXRAD and other components.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Dual polarization

Post by LoneBear » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:57 pm

Interesting... and with my recent RS2 research on "yin dimensions," I can understand what it is doing. And I would be willing to bet that they discovered the effect on rain by accident, not intent, since they do not understand the concept of speed ranges. (Heck, I only just figured them out, after 25 years of research!)

Planar polarization is in the low-speed (1-x) range. This "dual polarization" includes the orthogonal polarization plane, so when it interacts with water, it will no longer be planar but circular polarization, moving it into the intermediate speed (2-x) range, due to the 2D shearing effect. Circular polarization causes torque, which means it creates excess energy within the water droplets, causing them to spin and heating them up, basically making micro-tornadoes in the cloud, causing drops to get sucked together into much larger drops--torrential downpours.

So yes, this is a real phenomenon, explainable by RS2 principles.

See the bottom of the post Photon model as a quaternion on the RS2 forum.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:34 am

More than interesting... in one if our emails WW101 talked about water vortexing and orgone vortexing. I did't find out much about it but figured it was how they suck up water over the sea and land in order to gather enough water vapour to combine to form rain, visible as several banks or waves of clouds that appear above one location and creates clouds there in a certain direction.

So orgone really is snake oil, not involved, HAARP was also the test bed, now retired, ir's all ahout the global Nexrad/doppler/phased array... most importantly dual polarization.

You should watch more WW101 videos and you'll see how they create ccni with wildfires, create and terminate tornados by firing angular intersecting heterodyne waves, problems sucking up enough water vapour to get hurricanes to stick together and much more.

So... now we are getting somewhere, great work LB! So many of my time-lapse observations make much more sense now. Add in the power plants, aerosols and piezoelectric nanotechnology and they have all the weather bases covered