The --daniel Chronology

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

The --daniel Chronology

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:11 pm

I thought it would be a good idea to post what i'm working on at present and see if anyone wants to assist me with it.

Reading the daniel papers and more recently Anatoly Fomenko's "History: Fiction or Science?" book, posts on here and Conscious Hugs by daniel, along with various other sources has made me realise that a TRUE chronology would be very beneficial as a supplement to the daniel papers.

Fomenko said it himself, that a chronology can really help you see the big picture and it's something that myself and daniel feel would be very beneficial for all. I've been gathering as many proper dates as I can, mainly based around the work of daniel and Fomenko, especially highlighting the "dark/middle ages", great bombardment and earth expansion around the 1200-1300's, as it seems an awful lot of history has been fudged to hide what really happened during that time frame of the medieval period, to give those in control even more control over our lives.

I'm still in the process of gathering as much info as I can to put together a proper timeline of history on Earth but it's a large undertaking so far. So, if anyone with access here would like to lend a hand, i've already started building a website for this task, then it would be good to get some more dates added with key events.

I have found a lot of correlations so far from various articles, such as the great famine and little ice age of the 13th and 14th century but the more info and dates with key events that I can gather the easier it will be to create this timeline. The more we can match it to several sources the more we can trust it.

I'm using daniel's info and Fomenko's work (based on statistical and astronomical analysis) as a base point but would welcome any extra information to assist with this research. So, fellow uncommitted investigators, what can you find that I may have missed or haven't got round to reading yet?

Below are a few base points to start with:
http://fora.conscioushugs.com/viewtopic ... =871#p5766

From what I've been able to piece together, the SMs and LMs had a long-running war (centuries long) that, for the most part, came to an end during that 14th century expansion event--with the LMs "winning." Part of the treaty was that the Annuna were to leave their Ark (the moon) in orbit, to keep life viable here. It took them a couple of centuries to get alternate transportation off this rock, with the final departure of the gods occurring in the early 1500s.

Due to the conflict, a lot of the slaves in the world were left to the human controllers, whom formalized their bureaucracy in 1110 CE. When the gods lost the war, they lost their actual power given by them--but didn't bother to tell any of the slaves, instead tricking them into believing they still had it (kind of like when Congress declared income tax to be illegal, so the IRS made it "voluntary" and didn't tell anyone, here in the USA).

I haven't yet done the correlation work between the attempt to eliminate the Knights Templar and the expansion event, which both occurred in the 14th century, so there might be a correlation there. (Friday, October 13, 1307.) But that was a definite shift in the power structure of this world.

After the departure of the gods (circa 1525 CE), man was in total control, not much changing since then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... al_history

13th century
Year(s) Event(s)
Start End
c. 1250 c. 1850 Start of the Little Ice Age, a stadial period within our interglacial warm period
end of the 13th century beginning of the Renaissance era in Italy, gradually spreads throughout Europe.

14th century
Year(s) Event(s)
Start End
1315 1317 Great Famine of 1315–1317 (Europe)
1347 1350s Bubonic plague decimates Europe, creating the first attempts to enforce public health and quarantine laws.
1350 Western Settlement in Greenland abandoned, possibly due to the deteriorating climate caused by the onset of the Little Ice Age
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_of ... iddle_Ages

Crisis of the Late Middle Ages

The crisis of the Late Middle Ages refers to a series of events in the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries that brought centuries of European prosperity and growth to a halt.[1] Three major crises led to radical changes in all areas of society: demographic collapse, political instabilities and religious upheavals.

A series of famines and plagues, beginning with the Great Famine of 1315–17 and especially the Black Death of 1348, reduced the population perhaps by half or more as the Medieval Warm Period came to a close and the first century of the Little Ice Age began.

Popular revolts in late medieval Europe and civil wars between nobles within countries such as the Wars of the Roses were common—with France fighting internally nine times—and there were international conflicts between kings such as France and England in the Hundred Years' War. The unity of the Roman Catholic Church was shattered by the Western Schism. The Holy Roman Empire was also in decline; in the aftermath of the Great Interregnum (1247–1273), the Empire lost cohesion and politically the separate dynasties of the various German states became more important than their common empire.
The Medieval Warm Period ended sometime towards the end of the 13th century, bringing the "Little Ice Age"[4] and harsher winters with reduced harvests. In Northern Europe, new technological innovations such as the heavy plough and the three-field system were not as effective in clearing new fields for harvest as they were in the Mediterranean because the north had poor, clay-like soil.[5] Food shortages and rapidly inflating prices were a fact of life for as much as a century before the plague. Wheat, oats, hay and consequently livestock, were all in short supply. Their scarcity resulted in malnutrition, which increases susceptibility to infections due to weakened immunity. In the autumn of 1314, heavy rains began to fall, which were the start of several years of cold and wet winters.[5] The already weak harvests of the north suffered and the seven-year famine ensued. In the years 1315 to 1317 a catastrophic famine, known as the Great Famine, struck much of North West Europe. It was arguably the worst in European history, perhaps reducing the population by more than 10%.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fam ... E2%80%9317

Great Famine of 1315–17

The Great Famine of 1315–1317 (occasionally dated 1315–1322) was the first of a series of large-scale crises that struck Europe early in the fourteenth century. Most of Europe (extending east to Russia and south to Italy) was affected.[1] The famine caused millions of deaths over an extended number of years and marked a clear end to the period of growth and prosperity from the eleventh to the thirteenth centuries.

The Great Famine started with bad weather in spring 1315. Universal crop failures lasted through 1316 until the summer harvest in 1317, and Europe did not fully recover until 1322. The period was marked by extreme levels of crime, disease, mass death and even cannibalism and infanticide. The crisis had consequences for the Church, state, European society, and for future calamities to follow in the fourteenth century.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_demography

The population of Europe remained at a low level in the Early Middle Ages, boomed during the High Middle Ages and reached a peak around 1300, then a number of calamities caused a steep decline, the nature of which historians have debated. Population levels began to recover around the late 15th century, gaining momentum in the early 16th century.
Demographic history of Europe
The population levels of Europe during the Middle Ages can be roughly categorized:[1]
• 200–600 (Late Antiquity): population decline[citation needed]
• 600–1000 (Early Middle Ages): stable at a low level, with intermittent growth.
• 1000–1250 (High Middle Ages): population boom and expansion.
• 1250–1348 (Late Middle Ages): stable or intermittently rising at a high level, with fall in 1315-17.
• 1348–1420 (Late Middle Ages): steep decline.
• 1420–1470 (Late Middle Ages): stable or intermittently falling to a low level.1470–onward: slow expansion gaining momentum in the early 16th century
Late Middle Ages
By the 14th century, the frontiers of settled cultivation had ceased to expand and internal colonization was coming to an end, but population levels remained high. Then a series of events — sometimes called the Crisis of the Late Middle Ages — collectively killed millions. Starting with the Great Famine in 1315 and the Black Death from 1348, the population of Europe fell abruptly. The period between 1348 and 1420 saw the heaviest loss. In parts of Germany, about 40% of the named inhabitants disappeared.[1] The population of Provence was reportedly halved and in some parts of Tuscany, 70% were lost during this period.[1]
So, already there is a lot of official sources correlating with the dates that daniel provided, then I chanced upon the excellent research of Jeff Nisbet who I have been in touch with and after he had a quick look at the Geochronology paper by daniel, he agreed that it matched a lot of his own research! See below...
http://www.mythomorph.com/wp/the-pyrami ... revisited/

The four islands that had figured so mightily in my “Pyramids of Scotland” article — Orion’s Belt Star islands and the Isle of May — lay in the rectangle formed between the ancient 33rd and 34th meridians and the 23rd to 23.5 degree parallels north of today’s 33rd (Map 4). Astonishingly, using the three most significant Freemasonic numbers, two of which relate to Earth’s axial tilt, the geometry from the GP’s ancient Prime Meridian pointed the way to the North Berwick area and, once there, those same numbers helped enclose the area of the North Sea wherein my belt-star islands and The May lay. Even more incredible, I discovered that the line I had drawn between Tara and The May, seven years ago, followed a 47º angle, as did a line drawn from the eastern edge of Lindisfarne and The May, creating a 47º pyramid with The May at its apex — perhaps, symbolically, the GP’s missing capstone. Due to the enormous distance involved I have been unable to establish if the Lindisfarne line continues exactly to Giza, but I’d lay odds on it. And finally, I have calculated that the distance between the GP and North Berwick equals one-tenth the circumpolar circumference of the Earth.

The Isle of May that my original Orion Correlation pointed to was an important site of Christian pilgrimage in the middle ages. Recent archaeological excavations, however, have shown that the site has been in use since at least the Bronze Age. Could it be that the Great Pyramid, thought by some to be built by the survivors of the cataclysm that destroyed Atlantis, built the GP where they did in order to geodetically point the way back to their former homeland? Could it be that Princess Scota’s people, when they left Egypt, were not heading to parts unknown, but were simply heading home?

That inhabited land once existed between Scotland and Scandinavia has been confirmed by Exeter University’s Doggerland Project, named after the Dogger sandbank where prehistoric artifacts have been dredged up. Could the Isle of May have been anciently revered as the last remaining vestige of that sunken land yet remaining above the waves?

And could the Doggerland area have been just part of a much larger Atlantis?

Comyns Beaumont, in his 1946 “The Riddle of Prehistoric Britain,” speculates that Atlantis encompassed the entire British Isles, and that only some of it sank due to a comet strike that also tipped the Earth into its present-day 23.5º angle. Moreover, he says, the center of Atlantis lay on the Isle of Mull, off the west coast of Scotland. I have calculated that Mull is now precisely 23.5 degrees north of the present-day 33rd parallel and, if Beaumont’s comet-strike theory be given just a modicum of credence, would have then lain just a few miles to the west of the Straights of Gibralter, the Pillars of Hercules in Plato’s account of the sinking of Atlantis. Might not Plato have been hiding (yet ultimately revealing) the truth of things by couching his tale in geodesics? Might he not have just as surely been saying that Atlantis once lay just beyond where the Pillars of Hercules now lay, before it shifted 23.5 degrees to the north?

To sum up: There once was a land that sank beneath the sea due to a cataclysm that tilted the Earth’s axis into its present-day 23.5º angle — an event that was the source of all the world’s far-flung flood legends. The survivors built, or caused to be built around the world, huge structures that fixed their new location in the cosmos, and built the Gizamids to establish a Prime Meridian that mathematically memorialized an earlier Prime Meridian exactly 33º to the west, along which were built at least three of the best-known megalithic sites in Britain, thereby also encoding the location of their pre-deluvian homeland, 23.5º north of where it originally lay, and 33º south of today’s North Pole. What are the chances that the freemasonic numbers 23.5, 33, and 47 would lead us to a small patch of the globe containing three islands laid out in the pattern of Orion’s Belt, near a very pyramidal hill just three feet shorter than the Great Pyramid, only 20 miles to the east of a Sphinx-shaped extinct volcano with Arthurian connections, in a city that is the acknowledged world capitol of Scottish Rite freemasonry — all in a land with an much-decried Egyptian foundation legend? And finally, if we accept the dictum “form follows function” as an architectural law, we might recognize in the immense size and shape of the pyramids the ideal physical mass and form necessary to defuse the power of yet another mighty wave. Flood shelters, anyone?

In the 19th-century words of Thomas H. Huxley, a.k.a. “Darwin’s Bulldog” for his support of Darwin’s once-heretical ideas: “The known is finite, the unknown is infinite; intellectually we stand on an islet in the midst of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability. Our business in every generation is to reclaim a little more land.”

Ladies and gentlemen: Hail, Atlantis!
Absolutely brilliant work by Jeff and I let him know that I thought he was on the money with his research, of which you can find more excellent articles on www.mythomorph.com.

Hopefully this will whet the appetite for others to assist with this project as it did for me, let's see what else we can uncover in order to create a definitive "true chronology" of the planet Tiamat, or EA's Eridu (Earth).... with the added bonus of solving some templar/masonic secrets along the way! Who needs the Davinci Code?

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: The --daniel Chronology

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:41 pm

I spent last night adding lots of historical volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, floods and weather events to the timeline. It's very interesting to see these in the timeline and from what i've gathered so far, I have 2 dates that I think could be the date of the Earth expansion event...

First of all 1257 (13th century), which saw a massive explosion/volcanic event resulting in a "year without summer" in 1258.

The other is 1315-17, the start of the Great Famine, transition from the medieval warm period into the "little ice age", coinciding with the "crisis of the middle ages", Italian earthquakes, unusually heavy rain throughout Europe, crop failures, a decline in the average annual temperature and curiously, all this just after the violent death of Jacques de Molay, last Grand Master of the Templars... also coinciding with "Volcanic Winter"... "The Great Famine of 1315–1317 in Europe may have been precipitated by a volcanic event, perhaps that of Mount Tarawera, New Zealand, lasting about five years."

There was also the L'Aquila event in Italy in 1315:

The lost millennium - http://www.nbcnews.com/id/48663250/ns/t ... NbqkWekLGg
Although the team uncovered a wealth of clues about past earthquakes, there's still a significant gap in records from about the fourth century to the 14th century. Guidoboni calls this span of the Middle Ages the "lost millennium."

People were largely illiterate and constantly fighting during this period, she explained. "The towns were small, almost military castles, and the people were always fighting among themselves. There was really no urban cultural center at the time," she said in comments translated from their original Italian.

To piece together the seismic history of the lost millennium, researchers probably will need to turn to ancient church records, such as the Vatican Secret Archives, and delve further into archaeological investigations, Guidoboni said.

"I think research still has surprises in store for us," she said.
So it's looking likely at present, that the Earth expansion event happened in 1315, followed by the great famine, little ice age and then by the black death 30 years later. It definitely sounds like a "war of the gods" was going on at that time.

And wouldn't you just love to know what information the Vatican have hidden away in their Secret Archives....

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

--daniel Dating of Years

Post by LoneBear » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:02 am

One of the challenges to doing "daniel dating" is that the lengths of days and years changes across history. You are going to have to use sidereal years, but the length of the year will vary from 1 to 260 to 360 to 365 days, depending upon the year. (At the time of the "Garden," the sun was fixed in the eastern sky, meaning that the day and year were the same, like Venus and Mercury--and that was only 5773 years ago.) All this stuff with the "precession of the Equinoxes" is nonsense, since the Earth hasn't been "rotating" for 25,000 years yet! And prior to 1315, I doubt the axial tilt was the same because the Earth was smaller and there was no Arctic ocean--so it would have a different value.

People gauge time by the present, so when they think of a year, they usually think of the Gregorian year of 365.2425 days. So when you look back into history, to give a proper "clock time" perspective, you would have to make the shorter years look like more years, to account for the loss of days in the year. So you're probably going to need multiple year references: sidereal years of when the event actually happened, a "feels like" years ago, so people have a common frame of reference, then the "historical" years ago, which are exaggerated by at lest 10:1 that appears in our politically-generated history (like the fall of Atlantis being 900 BC, not 9000 BC).

And you might want to look in to Zulu mythology... I heard something yesterday on a talk show, where it was mentioned how "different" man was, before the Moon arrived (may have been David Icke). Pre-moon, man was in tune with Nature (Neanderthal), and after arrival, he was influenced by the snake and kept moving farther from Nature until now, where he is separated from it (hence all the GMO foods, technology replacing mental and trade skills, etc). I've never looked into Zulu mythos; might be work checking up on.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: --daniel Dating of Years

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:18 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:02 am
One of the challenges to doing "daniel dating" is that the lengths of days and years changes across history. You are going to have to use sidereal years, but the length of the year will vary from 1 to 260 to 360 to 365 days, depending upon the year. (At the time of the "Garden," the sun was fixed in the eastern sky, meaning that the day and year were the same, like Venus and Mercury--and that was only 5773 years ago.) All this stuff with the "precession of the Equinoxes" is nonsense, since the Earth hasn't been "rotating" for 25,000 years yet! And prior to 1315, I doubt the axial tilt was the same because the Earth was smaller and there was no Arctic ocean--so it would have a different value.

People gauge time by the present, so when they think of a year, they usually think of the Gregorian year of 365.2425 days. So when you look back into history, to give a proper "clock time" perspective, you would have to make the shorter years look like more years, to account for the loss of days in the year. So you're probably going to need multiple year references: sidereal years of when the event actually happened, a "feels like" years ago, so people have a common frame of reference, then the "historical" years ago, which are exaggerated by at lest 10:1 that appears in our politically-generated history (like the fall of Atlantis being 900 BC, not 9000 BC).

And you might want to look in to Zulu mythology... I heard something yesterday on a talk show, where it was mentioned how "different" man was, before the Moon arrived (may have been David Icke). Pre-moon, man was in tune with Nature (Neanderthal), and after arrival, he was influenced by the snake and kept moving farther from Nature until now, where he is separated from it (hence all the GMO foods, technology replacing mental and trade skills, etc). I've never looked into Zulu mythos; might be work checking up on.
Thanks for the tips LB, i'll have a hunt for Zulu mythology to see what it turns up, maybe some of the other old tribes will also have similar info, such as the Aborigines of Australia...

Good to know that i'm probably correct about the 1315 date of the most recent expansion, with the 900 BC date also noted for the destruction of Atlantis. I'll use these as base points for a change in timescale, with the planet being considerably different in size, rotation and year length. I had a feeling that several timescales/multiple year references would be called for due to the circumstances.

So far, it does feel like a large and tricky task to put all this together but i'm up for the challenge, as it will be very useful to have such a chronology and hopefully others can chip in with more info to assist with this project, every little helps.

Looks like a lot more reading and note taking is called for...!

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Re: --daniel Dating of Years

Post by animus » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:24 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:18 pm
So far, it does feel like a large and tricky task to put all this together but i'm up for the challenge, as it will be very useful to have such a chronology and hopefully others can chip in with more info to assist with this project, every little helps.

Looks like a lot more reading and note taking is called for...!
It's certainly an endeavor that had to be faced at some point. So thank you for volunteering to setting up a more detailed ground work which we all can use as a basis. I'm not reading much lately but if I do and should find anything useful, I'll definitely send you the dates. And I'm sure that once your first proposition of the new and corrected chronology stands, more and more people will chip in with their respective knowledge because then they will have a better time scale to work with. This project is bound to end up being a group effort.