Is it possible for the planet expansion to be delayed?

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
sovert
Indagator
Indagator

Is it possible for the planet expansion to be delayed?

Post by sovert » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 am

Have to run in a few minutes, but it felt important to throw this question out, prompted by the dream I just woke from.

I was in an outdoor, semi mountainous desert-like place that felt like Arizona/New Mexico with a few people who were trying to explain to me that the earth was too large on one axis because it was being prevented from shrinking. There were a few people there working with/on the ability to see "both sides" but whatever the target of their sight, it was invisible to me. There was no sense of hurry, or wrongness, simply a situation that some entities were engaged in trying to change.

A later portion of the dream involved several people who were costumed in red and had just finished some sort of balancing, resonance related ritual/exercise. The appearance was very stereotypical cult-like, but the sense was that it was a humorous, rather comedic front for a work they were engaged in regardless of appearance. The location felt similar, but I'm not sure if the 2 dream portions were related.

On waking, I tried to make sense of the shrinking vs expanding by speculating the perspective from the cosmic side would appear as shrinking, whereas in our material side, it's expanding.
Anyway, had a strong impulse to post here before forgetting to ask if that rings any bells.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Is it possible for the planet expansion to be delayed?

Post by LoneBear » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:15 pm

I think you are dealing with allegory here, probably symbolically influenced from the last daniel paper on geophysics.
sovert wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 am
I was in an outdoor, semi mountainous desert-like place that felt like Arizona/New Mexico with a few people who were trying to explain to me that the earth was too large on one axis because it was being prevented from shrinking.
This could be part of your dreamscape, where "outdoor" is the region outside of your field of consciousness. Desert-like means that the region has been deprived of bioenergy, the "water of life." Too large on one axis means you are out of balance--and there is an "outward" force (predestination) preventing the "inward" motion (free will) from happening.
sovert wrote:
There were a few people there working with/on the ability to see "both sides" but whatever the target of their sight, it was invisible to me. There was no sense of hurry, or wrongness, simply a situation that some entities were engaged in trying to change.
Again we see the attempt to balance the system--a situation that YOU cannot see. But, the complexes of your psyche DO see the need for change (growth).
sovert wrote:
A later portion of the dream involved several people who were costumed in red and had just finished some sort of balancing, resonance related ritual/exercise.
Red is the color of blood and sacrifice (like the "red shirts" on Star Trek). It is also the water of life that needs to spill across the desert to animate it.
sovert wrote:
The appearance was very stereotypical cult-like, but the sense was that it was a humorous, rather comedic front for a work they were engaged in regardless of appearance. The location felt similar, but I'm not sure if the 2 dream portions were related.

On waking, I tried to make sense of the shrinking vs expanding by speculating the perspective from the cosmic side would appear as shrinking, whereas in our material side, it's expanding.
Anyway, had a strong impulse to post here before forgetting to ask if that rings any bells.
In the Reciprocal System, "balance" is unity. You are seeking unity, or more specifically, constructing a path to your "unity corridor" where the corpus and anima can meet, face-to-face. But the region where it is supposed to occur has been drained of life, which you are now trying to correct--but it is still unconscious, as it is invisible to you.

If we look at the RS, we also find invisible things--anything cosmic (soul-side, 3D time). From space, we cannot observe time--but we CAN see how "time affects space," such as how iron filings align themselves to an invisible magnetic field.

I would suggest you take a look to see what else is "changing" in your life--those changes are the iron filings that will give you the clue as to what is going on.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

VicenteM
Gregralis
Gregralis

Re: Is it possible for the planet expansion to be delayed?

Post by VicenteM » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:32 am

That's a pretty good deconstruction. Very informative and interesting.