Ken Wheeler's Theory Of Magnetism and a few recent videos from Ken

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
BioHacker
Gregralis
Gregralis

Ken Wheeler's Theory Of Magnetism and a few recent videos from Ken

Post by BioHacker » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:19 pm

Thought you guys might enjoy this. First two videos are just random ones I picked he put on youtube the last few days. Also is a link to an older video he did with animation and a link to his book on magnetism.

DIELECTRICITY - Is the nature of dielectricity a conspiracy or human ignorance?

Hidden Reality in the Magneto-Dielectric conjugate field

Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism

https://ia802502.us.archive.org/31/item ... 1small.pdf

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Ken Wheeler's Theory Of Magnetism and a few recent videos from Ken

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:38 pm

I've read Ken's stuff. Has some interesting ideas but does not relate them very well. Has a tendency to drift off topic quickly and never get to the point. He has come up a couple of times on the RS2 forum.

If you are interested in magnetism, you might want to check out the RS2 posts on it.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

BioHacker
Gregralis
Gregralis

Post by BioHacker » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:47 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:38 pm
I've read Ken's stuff. Has some interesting ideas but does not relate them very well. Has a tendency to drift off topic quickly and never get to the point. He has come up a couple of times on the RS2 forum.

If you are interested in magnetism, you might want to check out the RS2 posts on it.
Hi LoneBear! Yes, I understand Ken comes off that way in his videos but his book on magnetism is actually the most accurate description I've ever read on the matter. So much so that a friend of mine with no more than a high school education was able to utilize the concepts and produce a technological device that is beyond amazing. I don't mean that my friend isn't intelligent, as he is certainly more intelligent than I am (not that I'm anything special). But as a high end mechanic who has a penchant for solving high end car issues he has a certain intuition into mechanical issues. The crazy thing is, he is also a sci-fi fanatic in his late 50s. He loves to tinker. He has absorbed Ken's concept like a sponge for years. Now I don't know if his invention was due to this, or just blind luck. But he basically invented a force field device. When he first told me about it over the phone all excited, naturally I assumed it was a case of magnetic repulsion. However when I came and witnessed it for myself I was blown away. Yes he certainly stumbled on something and it repelled non metallic objects with amazing force.

Who knows. All I'm saying is if an average Joe mechanic can apply Ken's teachings to create something like this. There maybe something to Ken's theories. If.... it wasn't just blind luck

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:41 pm

BioHacker wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:47 pm
The crazy thing is, he is also a sci-fi fanatic in his late 50s. He loves to tinker. He has absorbed Ken's concept like a sponge for years. Now I don't know if his invention was due to this, or just blind luck. But he basically invented a force field device. When he first told me about it over the phone all excited, naturally I assumed it was a case of magnetic repulsion. However when I came and witnessed it for myself I was blown away. Yes he certainly stumbled on something and it repelled non metallic objects with amazing force.
Well, you're talking to a guy in his early 60s that has a collection of 6500+ Sci-Fi videos... your friend and I would probably get along quite well!

I've seen something like this once before on a TV News report, back when I was in High School. Again, a "garage inventor" had come up with a magnetic repulsor that was constructed in an old, gallon paint can. I never got any details, other than it was a "magnet within a magnet" that did it. It worked a bit like a tractor beam--it could grab a piece of metal and hold it at a fixed distance from the can, and you could not even knock it loose--it would just bounce back. He had an interesting application for it--he put some on the bottom of a toy car, and it would float above a metal track. Since it "held" the metal in place, one push and it would just follow the track around the room, floating above it. But that was the last anyone ever hear of it (or him)... keep your friend away from the Patent office, or he'll get a "gag order" slapped on him and yet another discovery will be lost.

If you have some details, I'd love to hear more about it. Contact me privately if you prefer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:26 am

LoneBear wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:41 pm
But that was the last anyone ever hear of it (or him)... keep your friend away from the Patent office, or he'll get a "gag order" slapped on him and yet another discovery will be lost.
I guess this is why we have internet today just put it out there for all to see and then the inventor would be safe(r?) from the oppressors. Thats the way I see it if one wants to get the info out there, but it would be nearly impossible to get rich from any invention that would "change the world".

Lets say one of us in this forum invents or reinvents antigravity device that can be hooked into a car.
What would be the best course of action to get it out and make a little bit of money by doing it?
For me I would give the "blueprints" for all here first and then continue making them devices for a fee of course and release them publicly. But blueprints would be out in the internet, some people would still buy the device, come to think alot of people would buy it, and others would follow by copying. Something like "Eagle Research" is doing with Browns Gas electrolyzers, similar to that.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:58 am

Ilkka wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:26 am
I guess this is why we have internet today just put it out there for all to see and then the inventor would be safe(r?) from the oppressors. Thats the way I see it if one wants to get the info out there, but it would be nearly impossible to get rich from any invention that would "change the world".
Works good in theory, but not in practice. If the inventor puts out enough info to the public to recreate the system, a corporation will grab it for their own, patent it, and sue the crap out of the inventor for patent infringement. Happens all the time--globally. These days, patents aren't used to protect a new idea--they are used to suppress new ideas. Plus, they will trash you publicly, accuse you of all sorts of things that never happened... they like to go for emotional devastation.
Ilkka wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:26 am
Lets say one of us in this forum invents or reinvents antigravity device that can be hooked into a car.
What would be the best course of action to get it out and make a little bit of money by doing it?
For me I would give the "blueprints" for all here first and then continue making them devices for a fee of course and release them publicly. But blueprints would be out in the internet, some people would still buy the device, come to think alot of people would buy it, and others would follow by copying. Something like "Eagle Research" is doing with Browns Gas electrolyzers, similar to that.
I have one of his electrolyzers--don't waste your money. (That's another story...)

This was a big topic in the "scientific underground" days. If you don't want the fame and fortune of "saving the world" and just want a butt-load of money, there are ways to do that--you have to use a "back door," as we called it. Not something I would discuss publicly here, however.

People continue to believe the Internet is some kind of "Wild West" where anything goes. Truth is that it is totally controlled. Look at the TV/film references to "the cloud"... people don't even understand what that is, let alone realize that "the cloud" is run by intelligence agencies for data collection and profiling. Larson's stuff slipped by because there is no following. Now if the RS had thousands of people contributing funds and ideas... they it would become a threat to established "science." Right now, you don't even need both hands to count the number of RS2 forum visitors.

You know about Arthur C. Clarke's "four stages of revolutionary development?" I call it the "Rodney McKay methodology"...
  1. It's nonsense, don't waste my time.
  2. It's interesting, but not important.
  3. I always said it was a good idea!
  4. I thought of it first.

trippingthelight
Discens
Discens

Post by trippingthelight » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:47 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:58 am
Truth is that it is totally controlled. Look at the TV/film references to "the cloud"... people don't even understand what that is, let alone realize that "the cloud" is run by intelligence agencies for data collection and profiling
Just recently watch a movie called "The Circle" where a Google type company called The Circle progressively grabs more and more data from the population and encroaches more and more on privacy until eventually each and everyone of us is live broadcasting what we are doing to 'The Cloud' or 'The Circle' in the movie. Naturally it's all for our own benefit/safety. The movie was similar in concept to a Black Mirror episode, a bit dire in places but the idea is there.

Got me thinking about photos of everyone now on Facebook/Google+ and the rise of the smart phone how all that data and now face recognition on Facebook is paving the way for a full surveillance society and face recognition cameras. Make it all fun and cool to upload your photos online and unknowingly add your face to the database for when these cameras become daily reality EVERYWHERE. The cameras are useless unless they know what you look like and Facebook/Google/Instagram etc are providing super cool ego trip way to get the system up and running - and people love taking photos of themselves now don't they, ha although with all the fake eyebrows, fake lips, fake hair, piles of make up that people wear now even the cameras may have trouble! I find my self staring in disbelief sometimes that they have done that to themselves and think it looks attractive.

Oh - people who did not have their data in "The Circle" were stigmatized and public outcasts. Use of Facebook is now being taught in primary schools so I imagine no-one will escape Facebook in the near future.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:47 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:58 am
I have one of his electrolyzers--don't waste your money. (That's another story...)
I would like to hear that story perhaps in the thread about Browns Gas in this forum.
Enjoy the Silence