The World is an Illusion

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The World is an Illusion

Post by LoneBear » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:55 am

Had an interesting thing happen a few days ago. I was in the kitchen and looked out the back door window to see a car in the driveway, yet I did not hear it pull up. So I went outside and the driveway was empty. OK, that was weird... went back to washing the dishes and when putting them in the cabinet, saw the car in the driveway again. Mind thought, "no way!" so I slightly changed my perspective looking out the window and the driveway was empty, except for some screens I had washed and were propped up against the wall.

Went back and took a closer look at the circumstances... the way the curtains clipped my view out the window, the pattern of shadow cast from the sun and the frame of the screens made it appear to be the front window of a white car--even though the driveway was empty.

I found this fascinating... I am familiar with how recognition and identification works in the mind using concepts such as adaptive resonance. What surprised me was how little data was needed to reach a conclusion--and once the pattern of a "car" was matched, the mind actually FILLED IN the missing data for the entire car, creating it in my mind as reality.

However, once I had realized what was going on, I could no longer see the car--it was just screens and shadows--my mind corrected the error.

I am familiar with the opposite, when you spot something you don't recognize and you feel your mind racing to figure it out, then something "clicks" and you have the "ahah" moment of recognition, usually because it was something familiar that was just at some oddball orientation.

This is basically the nature of hallucination and illusion... seeing things that aren't actually there, but appear they ARE. Got me wondering... my generation was brought up in Nature, so our "recognition database" is build upon all the things in the "real world." However, the younger generations are brought up on the virtual reality of television and video games--things you DO NOT FIND in Nature. So when the mind tries to do this recognition, what is actually happening? "Real" data can only be matched to artificial constructs, which the mind will actually "fill in" to produce a visual reality, and you'll soon see Pokemon running around the house.

I'm sure this process is being exploited for marketing and political agendas... and who knows what else. To quote Mr. Spock, "fascinating."
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: The World is an Illusion

Post by Andrew » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:14 pm

You're on to something there. I went on a bus trip to Yellowstone a few months ago and we stopped at Independence Rock on the way back. As I was walking the trail up to it, this fascinating feeling started to overcome me. Not about the rock, but by all the land around it. I know I had seen this environment before. It looked exactly like some of the landscape used in a favorite video game of mine the past couple years called Final Fantasy XV. I read later that the environmental graphics designers for the game did indeed travel to Wyoming for inspiration.

Experiencing this "real data" meeting "artificial constructs" phenomenon you describe, in this scenario, was joyous. I ran off the trail into the dirt and shrubs all around just because I felt like I was free in living in blissful adventure. Even the cows, masticating and staring at us, seemed to have a role in the divine adventure I felt a part of then.

I wonder if "artificial constructs" are really just imaginary forms that have been made physical. They can be good or bad, since the imagination can be used any which way too. In my case, the meeting of "real data" with "artifical constructs" ignited a sense of Dionysus, of ecstasy, beyond the sensual sense. There was spiritual connection in being there and having experienced a story with that same environment in a video game.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Andrew wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:14 pm
I wonder if "artificial constructs" are really just imaginary forms that have been made physical. They can be good or bad, since the imagination can be used any which way too. In my case, the meeting of "real data" with "artifical constructs" ignited a sense of Dionysus, of ecstasy, beyond the sensual sense. There was spiritual connection in being there and having experienced a story with that same environment in a video game.
Do you realize that you just explained how to swallow the "blue pill?" Fascinating.

You got into a situation where you could have had a natural, spiritual experience. The wide, open spaces of Wyoming tends to do that to people. But, rather than go through a NEW experience of "spirit of Nature," the bioenergy was hijacked by an artificial reality sitting in your subconscious--the one created by Final Fantasy. This is the basis of "mind control" techniques--embed a personality or situation in the subconscious (video gaming, anime), so when the trigger is encountered to give a real experience, it gets diverted into the Matrix and played out--a simulated spiritual experience, that has no real meaning and presents no new information--it just simply reinforces the artificial reality.

I had been wondering how the mind control system was being distributed across Gen Y/Z, and you've clarified that for me. Thanks! It isn't about an "alternate personality" as much as it is an "alternate reality"--which is why video games and Anime address those emotional and spiritual issues--they are the nets that capture the energy to divert them into the Matrix. And once inside, your alternate personality takes over--the hero comes forth, resulting in the needed dopamine rush--which you won't actually get from a Nature-based spiritual experience.

The mind control research at Montauk showed that the use of psychoactive drugs combined with audio-visual stimulus can create an alternate personality/reality. Clever of the NWO to set up society to self-administer exactly these techniques on the younger generations... breaking subconscious mind control is difficult enough, but when the ego is actively defending it, it may not be possible without something like the The Rite of Mal'Sharran.

Thanks for the reply; very helpful in understanding what is now going on.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:42 am

LoneBear wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:00 pm
The Rite of Mal'Sharran.
Wasn't that the thing that Jaffa does when they need to question their beliefs and break the brainwashing by taking their Goa'Uld larva out of their poutches, to have a near death experience?

That name sounds so familiar and I haven't re-watched SG-1 in about or over a year. Also I dont have subtitles in any SG-1 episode so I go by hearing and TRY to get the name right from the pronunciation, since my native language is so different as you know, I think.
Enjoy the Silence

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:42 am
LoneBear wrote:
The Rite of Mal'Sharran.
Wasn't that the thing that Jaffa does when they need to question their beliefs and break the brainwashing by taking their Goa'Uld larva out of their pouches, to have a near death experience?
Yes, that is the rite. As was demonstrated by Swerdlow's work on mind control at Montauk, once an alternate pattern has been sufficiently reinforced, there are only a few ways to remove the programming:
  1. Near-death experience, as in the Rite of Mal'Sharran. The alternate personality is brought to the surface, then terminated via an external threat or suicide. Often, this does have lethal consequences for the original personality, even under the best of circumstances. It takes an extraordinary will to accomplish it (which is what the Stargate episode was about).
  2. Psionic removal, where a telepath/empath enters the mind and derails the alternate personality, causing it to break up. Not a whole lot of people have this level of psi ability, so rare.
  3. Triggering the alternate personality then putting it in a "no win" scenario, so it hits is "end game" and dies.
Things that DO NOT work are: trying to create another personality to fight it (the internal conflict results in madness), psychological therapy, drugs, shock treatments, and other physical torments.

There have been cases where sheer will has been used to break programming, but I've not seen it outside of military special forces training.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

tymeflyz
Indagator
Indagator

Post by tymeflyz » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:29 pm

whats going on with the parallel topics ?
i posted here re- giants
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2094
Djchrismac wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:14 am
tymeflyz wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 pm
yesterday 8/23 i found & started to research this - In Search of the Psychometric Giants of Atlantis - John Foster Forbes: A Life Among Megaliths by ;John Foster Forbes.
http://thomassheridanofficialblog.blogs ... ts-of.html
interesting synchronicity , I will report back.
Interesting indeed, the full article you have linked to above mentions Comyns Beumont's work but dismisses his referencing the biblical stories, which he doesn't only use, his research is a combination of biblical texts, roman texts and mostly mythology (greek/roman etc.) along with other ancient sources and a lot of logic and common sense.
wow... am i a shill ??
is this a pattern?or?

If Demark Did Mass Mind Control, It Would Probably be Called Janteloven

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.blogs ... ol-on.html

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 pm

tymeflyz wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:29 pm
wow... am i a shill ??
Must be the Mandela effect! :D

tymeflyz
Indagator
Indagator

Post by tymeflyz » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:07 pm

most excellent observation ... I have always admired your mental acuity . touché sir : )

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:31 pm

tymeflyz wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:29 pm
If Demark Did Mass Mind Control, It Would Probably be Called Janteloven
If the United States did mass mind control, it would probably be called, "business as usual." :D

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:32 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Do you realize that you just explained how to swallow the "blue pill?" Fascinating.
[...]
Here is a relevant quote from Screenslaver, the antagonist in the movie Incredibles 2:
The Screenslaver interrupts this program for an important announcement. Don't bother watching the rest. Elastigirl doesn't save the day; she only postpones her defeat. And while she postpones her defeat, you eat chips and watch her invert problems that you are too lazy to deal with. Superheroes are part of a brainless desire to replace true experience with simulation. You don't talk, you watch talk shows. You don't play games, you watch game shows. Travel, relationships, risk; every meaningful experience must be packaged and delivered to you to watch at a distance so that you can remain ever-sheltered, ever-passive, ever-ravenous consumers who can't train themselves to rise from their couches to break a sweat, and participate in life. You want superheroes to protect you, and make yourselves ever more powerless in the process. Well, you tell yourselves you're being "looked after". That you're inches from being served and your rights are being upheld. So that the system can keep stealing from you, smiling at you all the while. Go ahead, send your supers to stop me. Grab your snacks, watch your screens, and see what happens. You are no longer in control. I am.
This sounds very much like a "we won the war"-announcement from the perspective of the ones who run the simulation...

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:57 am

animus wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:32 pm
This sounds very much like a "we won the war"-announcement from the perspective of the ones who run the simulation...
Impressive quote--spot on. The NWO always did like to flaunt their victories.

I'm currently doing some very interesting research on light and the photon (see: RS2: Photon 2.0). I am trying to find a way to model ALL the color theories under the concepts of the Reciprocal System.

Newtonian light, what you are taught in school (RGB), is only a small part of the spectrum. The conjugate spectrum is what is very interesting... we refer to it as CMYK, the "ink" colors used in printers, but it is a lot older than that--they are the colors used in magick and the invisible realm.

The basic difference between RGB and CMY is "K" -- black. RGB mixed together forms white light that is projected against a black background, like your computer screen. CMY mixed together forms black light that is projected against a white background, like a sheet of paper.

And by "black light," I do not mean "omission of white light." There exists BLACK PHOTONS that, in medieval wizardry, are referred to as "nox" (white light is "lux").

Think about it... what color is a magic mirror? Black obsidian. What colors do wizards (now priests) wear? Purples, magenta, etc.

Our physical senses process white light photons, lux. They are not stimulated by nox, so we perceive nox as the absence of light. There is another "invisible spectrum" that is outside our perception, a door to the world of illusion.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:24 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:57 am
I'm currently doing some very interesting research on light and the photon (see: RS2: Photon 2.0). I am trying to find a way to model ALL the color theories under the concepts of the Reciprocal System.
Then to aid you in your research, here is great video that summarizes how language can limit our perception or ability to differentiate between colors when we try to communicate to others what it is that we see.

LoneBear wrote: Our physical senses process white light photons, lux. They are not stimulated by nox, so we perceive nox as the absence of light. There is another "invisible spectrum" that is outside our perception, a door to the world of illusion.
Two weeks ago, I have started to see the rainbow colors that were mentioned in an CH thread. They were very faint and it looked like several rainbows in different directions and vertically above of another with some space between them. They were more visible when I moved my head, especially when I rotated my whole body several times over. I saw them against a lightcloudy sky.
I wonder how this develops into a full view into another realm. Wouldn't that be confusing to see? In the 2006 movie Deja vu, there was a car chase where Denzel Washington's character could see both the present and the past simultaneously. That was confusing! But I expect the real thing to be different from the fiction. Still, I mean, at some point in the evolution one must be able to see and recognize the rivers, mountains, etc. of the other realm, right? This is still so incomprehensible to me. Will I only see these colors and then have to make sense of them or will it actually develop into a full-fledged view of another realm? And does it come with closeable eyes if it gets to freaky? :D

Btw, I also saw what I assume was the bioenergy around birds. The first bird had a reddish background to it. The bird stayed at one spot mid-flight, keeping the same x,y,z coordinates. The reddish background moved with the bird when it flew to another spot. But it changed slightly. When I watched other birds, I noticed that their field around them looked very much like the static noise of a TV screen but colorful and in constant motion in all directions. I first thought it was torus-like but the motion of the colored static noise went into all directions within the bird's bioenergetic field.

Oh and just as a sidenote to give a complete field report: when I saw the faint rainbows, I noticed that there were also a very unusual amount of floaters in the air, or rather on my eyeball. Even a dark one which I have never seen to that day.

For somebody who has never taken any drugs, this was a very new experience. I looked for a spot where people wouldn't see me, somewhere on tractor path on a vine field, so that I could go all nuts with my spinning around and around and around. I felt like a child. :lol:

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:28 am

animus wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:24 pm
This is still so incomprehensible to me. Will I only see these colors and then have to make sense of them or will it actually develop into a full-fledged view of another realm? And does it come with closeable eyes if it gets to freaky? :D
You forgot your "third eye".
I think its through that what we could see to the cosmic side. Perhaps with some training one could be able to see ghostly things in cosmic side, when actually seeing and being in the material side. Whereas when being more in the cosmic side then the material would seem to be the "ghostly" one, more hazy and transparent as it were.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:52 pm

animus wrote:
Then to aid you in your research, here is great video that summarizes how language can limit our perception or ability to differentiate between colors when we try to communicate to others what it is that we see.
Very interesting video, particularly the bits on how different cultures have different color palettes--but there are common factors of development, particularly around the red zone.

Blue surprises me. Here in America, the Native Americans were impressed by the Europeans because they had blue beads... the locals did not have any blue rocks, except turquoise, which was prized. You would think that with blue sky and blue water, that would be one of the first colors to be named.
Ilkka wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:28 am
I think its through that what we could see to the cosmic side. Perhaps with some training one could be able to see ghostly things in cosmic side, when actually seeing and being in the material side. Whereas when being more in the cosmic side then the material would seem to be the "ghostly" one, more hazy and transparent as it were.
They actually did that with early nightvision technology back in the late 1960s during the Vietnam war (GEN 2 photomultiplier tubes with the red displays).

It was accidental... reminds me a bit of the old Doctor Who episode, "Full Circle," where the TARDIS enters exospace (space with negative coordinates) and they think the have returned to Gallifrey, which is what is seen on the monitor, but when they step out, they are on Alzarius... turns out the view screen could only process the absolute value of image coordinates... and Alzarius had the SAME coordinates as Gallifrey, but were negative rather than positive.

Those old nightvision systems may have also read the "absolute value" of the photon spectrum, so the world that has negative colors became visible to the soldiers using them... turned into a bit of a problem, much like the Stargate SG-1 episode, "Sight Unseen" where an Ancient device did the same thing--people started seeing these huge bugs everywhere.

But what the soldiers saw was a bit more startling... and the nightvision program was terminated after 2 months and the equipment withdrawn. What did they see flying through the air with their gunships... same thing wizards and priests of the days of old saw...
mephistopheles.jpg
Get the Hell out of here!
So you may not want to see what's actually out there... you may find it disturbing.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:53 pm

animus wrote:
A very interesting video, it could also have mentioned geography being a bigger factor as the quality of light you get at different latitudes varies considerably.
LoneBear wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:52 pm
Very interesting video, particularly the bits on how different cultures have different color palettes--but there are common factors of development, particularly around the red zone.

Blue surprises me. Here in America, the Native Americans were impressed by the Europeans because they had blue beads... the locals did not have any blue rocks, except turquoise, which was prized. You would think that with blue sky and blue water, that would be one of the first colors to be named.
Red is a classic warning/danger sign and also stands out the most so it makes sense that it is an early one.

Maybe the ancients saw water more as clear, similar with the sky, or perhaps the sky was seen as ever changing so a whole lot of colours. Egyptian Blue, blue bloods, perhaps being kept a continent from most royalty was why the Native Americans were not exposed to blue as much.
LoneBear wrote:
They actually did that with early nightvision technology back in the late 1960s during the Vietnam war (GEN 2 photomultiplier tubes with the red displays).

It was accidental... reminds me a bit of the old Doctor Who episode, "Full Circle," where the TARDIS enters exospace (space with negative coordinates) and they think the have returned to Gallifrey, which is what is seen on the monitor, but when they step out, they are on Alzarius... turns out the view screen could only process the absolute value of image coordinates... and Alzarius had the SAME coordinates as Gallifrey, but were negative rather than positive.

Those old nightvision systems may have also read the "absolute value" of the photon spectrum, so the world that has negative colors became visible to the soldiers using them... turned into a bit of a problem, much like the Stargate SG-1 episode, "Sight Unseen" where an Ancient device did the same thing--people started seeing these huge bugs everywhere.
You have to wonder what they are really up to with recent nightvision technology, this part in particular is curious...
Today, night vision devices can amplify light by 50,000 times or more, and scientists continue to innovate. “The motto of our laboratory is ‘Conquest of Darkness,’” says Dr. James Bald, the special assistant to the director of the Night Vision & Electronic Sensors Directorate at Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC), the Army’s technology development organization.
Could the bugs explain the UFO sightings of bug people and feline people and is this likely just classic beings from folklore going about their daily business but re-packaged for the new age and alien encounters?
LoneBear wrote:
But what the soldiers saw was a bit more startling... and the nightvision program was terminated after 2 months and the equipment withdrawn. What did they see flying through the air with their gunships... same thing wizards and priests of the days of old saw...
More info please... is this from old friends? A quick search returns nothing, will try more in depth tomorrow, very intriguing! :shock:
LoneBear wrote:
So you may not want to see what's actually out there... you may find it disturbing.
It can't be any more disturbing than any time I look to the sky... :(
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:21 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:57 am
animus wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:32 pm
Impressive quote--spot on. The NWO always did like to flaunt their victories.

Newtonian light, what you are taught in school (RGB), is only a small part of the spectrum. The conjugate spectrum is what is very interesting... we refer to it as CMYK, the "ink" colors used in printers, but it is a lot older than that--they are the colors used in magick and the invisible realm.

The basic difference between RGB and CMY is "K" -- black. RGB mixed together forms white light that is projected against a black background, like your computer screen. CMY mixed together forms black light that is projected against a white background, like a sheet of paper.

And by "black light," I do not mean "omission of white light." There exists BLACK PHOTONS that, in medieval wizardry, are referred to as "nox" (white light is "lux").

Think about it... what color is a magic mirror? Black obsidian. What colors do wizards (now priests) wear? Purples, magenta, etc.

Our physical senses process white light photons, lux. They are not stimulated by nox, so we perceive nox as the absence of light. There is another "invisible spectrum" that is outside our perception, a door to the world of illusion.
Is it possible that the speed of the photon is changing thru the spectrum of wavelengths? Could it be that the speed of light is the returning point that the photon goes through and reflects both white and black? This probably doesn't make sense does it.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:42 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:53 pm
Red is a classic warning/danger sign and also stands out the most so it makes sense that it is an early one.
Red comes from blood. But still, odds are you'll see blue sky or blue water a lot more than blood red. Red may be an important color because it is survival-oriented. Perhaps it is because the sky and water is always there and nothing else was that color, so they just used different terms that represented the locations that were concurrent with the color... for example, "Heaven" would refer to the sky and to the color of the sky.
Djchrismac wrote:
You have to wonder what they are really up to with recent nightvision technology, this part in particular is curious...
That may just be the human propensity to always push to extremes, until it breaks. It is like computers... we don't need faster computers than what we always have, yet they continue to try to make it smaller and faster... without any understanding of the consequences.

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should." --Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park

I was listening to some early Mark Passio podcasts, where he pushes a Tesla conference at the start of every one, firmly believing that Tesla's wireless power system would save the world. I'm glad Tesla was stopped... if that ever went into place, this would now be a barren, lifeless world now. Too concerned with free power to consider that life also has a significant electrical component, and when exposed to an atmospheric e-field of that intensity... well, chemtrails are mild in comparison.
Djchrismac wrote:
Could the bugs explain the UFO sightings of bug people and feline people and is this likely just classic beings from folklore going about their daily business but re-packaged for the new age and alien encounters?
Likely; I'm sure there are certain natural light conditions that allow this unseen spectrum to come into view--most likely haunted places.
Djchrismac wrote:
More info please... is this from old friends? A quick search returns nothing, will try more in depth tomorrow, very intriguing! :shock:
I've been trying to locate info for a couple of weeks... it looks like it has been scrubbed from search engines. You can't even find info regarding flying demons, except in old paintings. And what they show--taken "matter of fact"--is somewhat unsettling. Again, these depictions are cross-cultural and global... India, Scandinavia, Native Americans, Australians... they're everywhere and seem to thrive on war and human suffering. Reminds me of the stories of John Dee and the macrobe.

As you may recall, I was involved with the military in my younger days due to my skills with the old mainframe computers--many Vietnam vets, and I heard stories. Given they were all drugged-out over there, I just took them as flights of fantasy until I ran across this portion of an interview with clif high, talking about the same thing (clip attached).
Attachments
Demons.mp3
Clif high clip
(5.99 MiB) Downloaded 22 times

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:27 am

LoneBear wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:42 am
Red comes from blood. But still, odds are you'll see blue sky or blue water a lot more than blood red. Red may be an important color because it is survival-oriented. Perhaps it is because the sky and water is always there and nothing else was that color, so they just used different terms that represented the locations that were concurrent with the color... for example, "Heaven" would refer to the sky and to the color of the sky.
Roses, tomatoes, mushrooms and fire come to mind too. During the great catastropher/deluge the sky and land was on fire too so I imagine that would have had a profound effect on humanity and we're still dealing with PCITSD (Post-Comet-Impact-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder) as a result.
LoneBear wrote:
That may just be the human propensity to always push to extremes, until it breaks. It is like computers... we don't need faster computers than what we always have, yet they continue to try to make it smaller and faster... without any understanding of the consequences.

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should." --Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park

I was listening to some early Mark Passio podcasts, where he pushes a Tesla conference at the start of every one, firmly believing that Tesla's wireless power system would save the world. I'm glad Tesla was stopped... if that ever went into place, this would now be a barren, lifeless world now. Too concerned with free power to consider that life also has a significant electrical component, and when exposed to an atmospheric e-field of that intensity... well, chemtrails are mild in comparison.
Knowing how trigger happy grunts can be I would bet that they are playing a constant game of demon-hunt, always improving their tech to try and fight back but being limited by man's technological and intellectual capability...

Now that Tesla is an official company (I'm sure Nikola is turning in his grave at this) I would bet money on Tesla Towers being put up and doppler tech being used on it but covered up and marketed as some other item of tech, although previous research also suggests that cell phone towers and wind turbines already contribute to the heterodyning effect with their onboard radio transmitters.
LoneBear wrote:
I've been trying to locate info for a couple of weeks... it looks like it has been scrubbed from search engines. You can't even find info regarding flying demons, except in old paintings. And what they show--taken "matter of fact"--is somewhat unsettling. Again, these depictions are cross-cultural and global... India, Scandinavia, Native Americans, Australians... they're everywhere and seem to thrive on war and human suffering. Reminds me of the stories of John Dee and the macrobe.

As you may recall, I was involved with the military in my younger days due to my skills with the old mainframe computers--many Vietnam vets, and I heard stories. Given they were all drugged-out over there, I just took them as flights of fantasy until I ran across this portion of an interview with clif high, talking about the same thing (clip attached).
I've found a good lot of results: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=flying+demon+ ... &ia=videos and from this it has turned out a key phrase to use:

vietnamese night flyers
https://www.google.com/search?q=vietnam ... =914&dpr=1

Plenty of links to check out there, that should keep me busy this evening, i'll see if this turns up anything interesting...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

sovert
Indagator
Indagator

Post by sovert » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:57 am

If you find any juicy info, be sure to archive a local copy in case it conveniently vanishes later

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Flying Demons: the Jinn

Post by LoneBear » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:05 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:27 am
Plenty of links to check out there, that should keep me busy this evening, i'll see if this turns up anything interesting...
Did not find much useful info there, except for the account in Afghanistan where soldiers shot at a demon to have it turn into black smoke (which occurred prior to the TV series, Lost). This transformation has been documented in Native American legends and the Catholic religion during the expulsion of demons from a body.

The history of the demon (daimon) is interesting, as they predate Adam and exist as an intermediary between gods an men (curiously, as the Blessed Virgin Mary is also designated an "intermediary"). Their role is to assume a protective guardianship over people's destiny or acting as a minister of "divine displeasure" (Gods thugs). In the old texts, such as Philo, the demons were not good or bad--it took the Christans to split them into angels and demons, though they were originally referred to as genies -- the jinn. The Genie granting wishes is probably derived from the protective guardianship, where the jinn arranges synchronicity for luck.

These jinn can also possess a human, because they are made of smokeless fire--but upon exiting the body, the human "residue" burns away as black smoke, which then disappears--just like that Afghan story. "Smokeless fire" is interesting, because fire is heat--the infrared band. The night vision goggles in clif high's story used photomultiplication of the infrared, bringing into the visible red--where strange things were seen.

Other common names for the jinn: Genius (Roman), troll (Norse), rakshasa (Hindu), giants (Celtic, Teutonic), lamias (Greek), oni (Japan), kelpies (Scotland), sirens (Sea lore) and the flying snakes of Russian folklore (Funk & Wagnalls New Encyclopaedia).

The leader of the evil Jinn was Iblis, who had human appearance and appeared charming and noble. He was very accurately represented on the 1978 Battlestar Galactica series as "Count Iblis," (Patrick Macnee) charismatic and popular... but with evil intent. The show also had a very interesting twist... as Macnee also did the voiceover for the Cylon Imperious Leader... indicating that the reason the Cylons no longer existed as a biological species was that they had succumbed to Iblis. (In the original series, the Cylons were a reptilian species that created machines in human form, to be overcome and destroyed by them.)

Now Count Iblis is the head of the New World Order with machines and AI taking over our lives, bit by bit... always found it fascinating how SciFi can predict the future.

By your command.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Might want to consider this: First Earth Battalion.

Of particular interest with these Warrior Monks is this, "...a new battlefield uniform that would include pouches for ginseng regulators, divining tools, food stuffs to enhance night vision..."

Sounds like they are getting ready to fight occult forces, rather than human soldiers.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Sentient Mist at Skinwalker Ranch

Post by LoneBear » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Report from Skinwalker ranch, about 4 hours away here in Utah--the monster from Lost strikes again... (got to wonder if the writers picked that black smoke form for a reason)
http://skinwalkerranch.org/classificationsystem.html wrote:"Sentient Mist"

Described by Bigelow researchers as "a neurological electricity". This unique entity is completely black in color, takes the intangible form of a thick smoke. The smoke is described like a disembodied skin of black electrified energy that posses an intellect. Theories hold that this is a pre-transitional embodiment of a not yet formed entity as it emerges from a portal or flashdrone. This shapeless malleable mist will eventually mold itself into a local animal or humanoid.

*Update: this form has been known to take a humanoid like shape with tentacle appendages.
It is interesting to see how this black smoke monster is a recurring motif...
Lost-smoke-monster.jpg
Lost - smoke monster
SGA-smoke monster.png
Stargate Atlantis - smoke monster

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Djinn / Genies

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:26 pm

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-asia/jinn-tales-wish-masters-throughout-time-005138 wrote:In translation, the term jinn can be interpreted as hidden from sight or the hidden ones. In Arabic, jinn defines a collective number and it derives from the root jnn or gnn which means to hide or to be hidden - thus implying the fact that jinn are not necessarily spirits, but they are hidden in their status in time, in space, and in darkness.

...From the same root, the word Gannah is also derived which refers to another place hidden in space and time - the Garden of Paradise.

...As the most well-known supernatural beings of the Islamic tradition, jinn are often mentioned in the Quran. They reside in the void between worlds, a parallel dimension different from the world of humans or from any world known.
And we have this from Skinwalker Ranch...
"The Portal"

Has been described as like a window to another world/dimension. The bright light may have been the result of daylight in this other dimension/location shinning through this window into our own time/space. Rumor has it the orange portals emit living creatures, and the blue portals allow vehicles to pass. Seen to the west of the ranch 500-1000 feet in sky. Likely the source where strange non-native animals/intelligent entities may be entering ranch property.
And it appears the evil Djinn are what sorcerers summon to do their dirty work. But I wonder... what about the inverse? Is there an anti-sorcerer that can summon good Djinn to do charitable work?
In addition, the Quran argues that devils and evil jinn were created to help sorcerers who are, from a spiritual point of view, very far from Allah. Supposedly sorcerers can invoke these entities, force them into obedience through special rituals, and then send them out to accomplish tasks set by the sorcerer himself - or by those paying for his services.
I listened to a couple of lectures on Skinwalker Ranch by George Knapp. Apparently, activity at the ranch has diminished to the point of nothing over the last decade. A quick look at Google maps indicates why... one of the conditions that seemed to really get phenomenon going was disturbing the ground. Take a look all around Skinwalker ranch NOW--THOUSANDS of oil/gas donkeys pumping away. And I mean THOUSANDS. They cover the entire landscape for hundreds of square miles. Probably chased all the paranormal away.

But, it was quite a place in its day. The witness descriptions of these portals indicated that you can see a different landscape through them, that appears to be out-of-phase with ours--night here, day there. And creatures can crawl through these openings as though they were solid tubes.

The legends of the Utes and Navajo also say the same thing--and I find this very interesting, as it is the legend of the god Manito (Manitou). Years ago (1974), there was an interesting TV series called, Kolchak, the Night Stalker. One episode, "The Energy Eater," had an ancient monster, the "bear god", that was disturbed by the construction of a hospital over it's resting place. That god's name was Matchemonedo... scared the crap out of me when a kid. And that pronunciation is not far from the Gitche-Manito, the "lonely god" that lived in the region of Skinwalker Ranch and opened a portal between his realm and this one, spilling rocks through the opening (the surrounding rocky hills of the region) and proceeded to create plants and animals in this realm for company.

And the image they used on Kolchak was what really got me... Matchemonedo looks like a giant portal with an eye in the center...
matchemonedo.jpg
Matchemonedo
matchemonedo.jpg (8.86 KiB) Viewed 402 times
-
Now what I have to think about is how that portal works--and where it connects to. I am reminded of the old Doctor Who episode, "Full Circle" where the TARDIS flew through a charged vacuum embiotment (portal) into exospace--a "bubble" of spacetime separate from the rest of the universe. This bubble could have properties similar to a macrocosmic "time region" in the Reciprocal System.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:10 am

So it's a bit like one layer of the onion between realms? Interesting, makes a lot of sense when you take into account other tales from the past regarding spirits and also mythology, there are countless tales of giants/gods and other folklore creatures creating parts of the landscape over here.

Your colour wheel also came to mind, perhaps this realm is a thin band between time and space like the line between red and blue in your new wheel.

That's a very good question regarding an anti-sorceror, although I would have thought if there were some out there we might know more about them or have more myths about them. It's quite often hard to distinguish between a "good" and "bad" creature/god/giant etc.

As for how it works, I suspect your colour wheel is key and I think this bubble could be like the bands of a rainbow between realms with speed ranges folding up (like a cresting wave) around the portal entrance, creating the window between the two.

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Portals: EPR bridges

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:10 am
As for how it works, I suspect your colour wheel is key and I think this bubble could be like the bands of a rainbow between realms with speed ranges folding up (like a cresting wave) around the portal entrance, creating the window between the two.
I've been checking mythology for references to "portals to the gods"... there are actually a lot of them. And they all describe it in similar terms, like a hole was punched into the air to another landscape that acts like a doorway or tunnel.
Portal.jpg
Portal to Another Realm
-
Using the Reciprocal System to check viability, the first thought was this was a door into the cosmic half of Earth, Agartha. But that doesn't work... if an entity crawled through the opening to the other side, they would technically be made of "antimatter" (inverse matter) and would explode into particles upon arrival. Therefore, the realm on the other side of this portal would have to be consistent with our existing environment, material, dimensionally s3/t. This indicates these "portals" are EPR bridges, quantum entanglement between locations--which could be VERY far apart, such as another planet.

This got me thinking of another Sci-Fi series (yes, I'm a real geek)... Sliders, which also has portals between parallel Earths:
Sliders_Vortex.jpg
Sliders Portal
-
Personally, I don't subscribe to the parallel words theory (neither did Dewey Larson). But quantum entanglement has been observed and duplicated... and doing it may not even require technology, just a more advanced form of consciousness, such as the Indian Siddhis.