The World is an Illusion

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The World is an Illusion

Post by LoneBear » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:55 am

Had an interesting thing happen a few days ago. I was in the kitchen and looked out the back door window to see a car in the driveway, yet I did not hear it pull up. So I went outside and the driveway was empty. OK, that was weird... went back to washing the dishes and when putting them in the cabinet, saw the car in the driveway again. Mind thought, "no way!" so I slightly changed my perspective looking out the window and the driveway was empty, except for some screens I had washed and were propped up against the wall.

Went back and took a closer look at the circumstances... the way the curtains clipped my view out the window, the pattern of shadow cast from the sun and the frame of the screens made it appear to be the front window of a white car--even though the driveway was empty.

I found this fascinating... I am familiar with how recognition and identification works in the mind using concepts such as adaptive resonance. What surprised me was how little data was needed to reach a conclusion--and once the pattern of a "car" was matched, the mind actually FILLED IN the missing data for the entire car, creating it in my mind as reality.

However, once I had realized what was going on, I could no longer see the car--it was just screens and shadows--my mind corrected the error.

I am familiar with the opposite, when you spot something you don't recognize and you feel your mind racing to figure it out, then something "clicks" and you have the "ahah" moment of recognition, usually because it was something familiar that was just at some oddball orientation.

This is basically the nature of hallucination and illusion... seeing things that aren't actually there, but appear they ARE. Got me wondering... my generation was brought up in Nature, so our "recognition database" is build upon all the things in the "real world." However, the younger generations are brought up on the virtual reality of television and video games--things you DO NOT FIND in Nature. So when the mind tries to do this recognition, what is actually happening? "Real" data can only be matched to artificial constructs, which the mind will actually "fill in" to produce a visual reality, and you'll soon see Pokemon running around the house.

I'm sure this process is being exploited for marketing and political agendas... and who knows what else. To quote Mr. Spock, "fascinating."
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: The World is an Illusion

Post by Andrew » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:14 pm

You're on to something there. I went on a bus trip to Yellowstone a few months ago and we stopped at Independence Rock on the way back. As I was walking the trail up to it, this fascinating feeling started to overcome me. Not about the rock, but by all the land around it. I know I had seen this environment before. It looked exactly like some of the landscape used in a favorite video game of mine the past couple years called Final Fantasy XV. I read later that the environmental graphics designers for the game did indeed travel to Wyoming for inspiration.

Experiencing this "real data" meeting "artificial constructs" phenomenon you describe, in this scenario, was joyous. I ran off the trail into the dirt and shrubs all around just because I felt like I was free in living in blissful adventure. Even the cows, masticating and staring at us, seemed to have a role in the divine adventure I felt a part of then.

I wonder if "artificial constructs" are really just imaginary forms that have been made physical. They can be good or bad, since the imagination can be used any which way too. In my case, the meeting of "real data" with "artifical constructs" ignited a sense of Dionysus, of ecstasy, beyond the sensual sense. There was spiritual connection in being there and having experienced a story with that same environment in a video game.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Andrew wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:14 pm
I wonder if "artificial constructs" are really just imaginary forms that have been made physical. They can be good or bad, since the imagination can be used any which way too. In my case, the meeting of "real data" with "artifical constructs" ignited a sense of Dionysus, of ecstasy, beyond the sensual sense. There was spiritual connection in being there and having experienced a story with that same environment in a video game.
Do you realize that you just explained how to swallow the "blue pill?" Fascinating.

You got into a situation where you could have had a natural, spiritual experience. The wide, open spaces of Wyoming tends to do that to people. But, rather than go through a NEW experience of "spirit of Nature," the bioenergy was hijacked by an artificial reality sitting in your subconscious--the one created by Final Fantasy. This is the basis of "mind control" techniques--embed a personality or situation in the subconscious (video gaming, anime), so when the trigger is encountered to give a real experience, it gets diverted into the Matrix and played out--a simulated spiritual experience, that has no real meaning and presents no new information--it just simply reinforces the artificial reality.

I had been wondering how the mind control system was being distributed across Gen Y/Z, and you've clarified that for me. Thanks! It isn't about an "alternate personality" as much as it is an "alternate reality"--which is why video games and Anime address those emotional and spiritual issues--they are the nets that capture the energy to divert them into the Matrix. And once inside, your alternate personality takes over--the hero comes forth, resulting in the needed dopamine rush--which you won't actually get from a Nature-based spiritual experience.

The mind control research at Montauk showed that the use of psychoactive drugs combined with audio-visual stimulus can create an alternate personality/reality. Clever of the NWO to set up society to self-administer exactly these techniques on the younger generations... breaking subconscious mind control is difficult enough, but when the ego is actively defending it, it may not be possible without something like the The Rite of Mal'Sharran.

Thanks for the reply; very helpful in understanding what is now going on.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:42 am

LoneBear wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:00 pm
The Rite of Mal'Sharran.
Wasn't that the thing that Jaffa does when they need to question their beliefs and break the brainwashing by taking their Goa'Uld larva out of their poutches, to have a near death experience?

That name sounds so familiar and I haven't re-watched SG-1 in about or over a year. Also I dont have subtitles in any SG-1 episode so I go by hearing and TRY to get the name right from the pronunciation, since my native language is so different as you know, I think.
Enjoy the Silence

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:42 am
LoneBear wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:00 pm
The Rite of Mal'Sharran.
Wasn't that the thing that Jaffa does when they need to question their beliefs and break the brainwashing by taking their Goa'Uld larva out of their pouches, to have a near death experience?
Yes, that is the rite. As was demonstrated by Swerdlow's work on mind control at Montauk, once an alternate pattern has been sufficiently reinforced, there are only a few ways to remove the programming:
  1. Near-death experience, as in the Rite of Mal'Sharran. The alternate personality is brought to the surface, then terminated via an external threat or suicide. Often, this does have lethal consequences for the original personality, even under the best of circumstances. It takes an extraordinary will to accomplish it (which is what the Stargate episode was about).
  2. Psionic removal, where a telepath/empath enters the mind and derails the alternate personality, causing it to break up. Not a whole lot of people have this level of psi ability, so rare.
  3. Triggering the alternate personality then putting it in a "no win" scenario, so it hits is "end game" and dies.
Things that DO NOT work are: trying to create another personality to fight it (the internal conflict results in madness), psychological therapy, drugs, shock treatments, and other physical torments.

There have been cases where sheer will has been used to break programming, but I've not seen it outside of military special forces training.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

tymeflyz
Indagator
Indagator

Post by tymeflyz » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:29 pm

whats going on with the parallel topics ?
i posted here re- giants
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2094
Djchrismac wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:14 am
tymeflyz wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 pm
yesterday 8/23 i found & started to research this - In Search of the Psychometric Giants of Atlantis - John Foster Forbes: A Life Among Megaliths by ;John Foster Forbes.
http://thomassheridanofficialblog.blogs ... ts-of.html
interesting synchronicity , I will report back.
Interesting indeed, the full article you have linked to above mentions Comyns Beumont's work but dismisses his referencing the biblical stories, which he doesn't only use, his research is a combination of biblical texts, roman texts and mostly mythology (greek/roman etc.) along with other ancient sources and a lot of logic and common sense.
wow... am i a shill ??
is this a pattern?or?

If Demark Did Mass Mind Control, It Would Probably be Called Janteloven

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.blogs ... ol-on.html

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 pm

tymeflyz wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:29 pm
wow... am i a shill ??
Must be the Mandela effect! :D
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

tymeflyz
Indagator
Indagator

Post by tymeflyz » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:07 pm

most excellent observation ... I have always admired your mental acuity . touché sir : )

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:31 pm

tymeflyz wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:29 pm
If Demark Did Mass Mind Control, It Would Probably be Called Janteloven
If the United States did mass mind control, it would probably be called, "business as usual." :D