The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

Discussion of Science Fiction motifs, symbols and allegory.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

Post by LoneBear » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:29 pm

I just watched yet another remake of Spiderman, this time the 2012 version where Parker has to use technology for his web-throwing ability, rather than having it a biological enhancement. All he seems to get is strength, speed and sticky hands/feet from the spider bite.

The plot is interesting, one-armed geneticist Dr. Connors is out looking for a way to regrow his arm, to help mankind improve as a species. After Parker solves the missing equation for him, courtesy of a note left by his father, he injects himself with the serum to get a new arm--and it didn't stop there, but transformed him into a giant, bipedal lizard, with a long, thick tale (much like the velicoraptor with a humanlike face). Connors, impressed with his newly found lizard abilities, decides humanity would be better off embracing the lizard life, and attempts to convert the entire city to lizard people. Parker must stop him.

Now where have we seen giant, bipedal, long-tailed lizards before? If you guessed, "Sumeria" and the Annunaki, you'd be right. Connors did make an interesting quote about his lizard form that I jotted down: "Reptiles are the top of the food chain." Right now, mankind is the top of the food chain, not because of all that cute, chimpanzee DNA, but because of his Annunaki genetic inheritance--the lizards are the best killers on the planet, and that's where man gets it from. It is interesting that they actually put that in a popular film.

Man's appearance is from the LM line, not the SM one. As Mauro Biglino discusses in his book about the Bible being a historical account of the Annunaki colonization, he mentions that being made in the "image of god" has nothing to do with physical appearance--the word, tselem, translates more to "genetic code." Man was given the genetic code of god, but with 90% chimpanzee, looks like the chimp, but acts like the god.

The New World Order are a genetically a lot closer to god than the rest of us are, and therefore act more "god-like." So, is it any wonder that they want to be the top of the food chain?

So smile... is this what world leaders are wanting for the future of mankind... to become more "god-like"?
lizard-the-amazing-spider-man.jpg
Dr. Connors in Lizard form

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

Post by Ilkka » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:13 am

Another movie not to see then. Well I wasnt going to see this movie in the first place, since I liked the first 3 spiderman movies and didnt want them to change the actors, same goes to the new Superman movies dont wanna see them either, because of Smallville series :D

Its hard to tell what the elite wants, but I doubt that they want to give the "godlikeness" to all the population on earth, maybe for a few hundred thousand, but not all. Brings to mind the sentence from the first "Unas" episode in SG-1, "We were few, but we ruled millions"- Unas by actor James Earl Jones. That mans voice is legendary by the way, you just never forget it when heard it.
Enjoy the Silence

maeghan
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by maeghan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:55 am

Ilkka wrote:Another movie not to see then. Well I wasnt going to see this movie in the first place, since I liked the first 3 spiderman movies and didnt want them to change the actors, same goes to the new Superman movies dont wanna see them either, because of Smallville series :D

Its hard to tell what the elite wants, but I doubt that they want to give the "godlikeness" to all the population on earth, maybe for a few hundred thousand, but not all. Brings to mind the sentence from the first "Unas" episode in SG-1, "We were few, but we ruled millions"- Unas by actor James Earl Jones. That mans voice is legendary by the way, you just never forget it when heard it.
I really really liked Man of Steel, but I've never seen Smallville. I posted the reason why I liked Man of Steel over on CH - click here for the link.

Movies have fascinated me since I was a child, I've always felt that with some of them, the movie maker is sending a message to the viewers. This can be taken in two ways too ... as it is with everything.

Being the Idealist that I am, I don't think all the movie makers work for the dark-side completely. (Hey, if you pay taxes then you are essentially working for the dark-side.)

My husband's favorite super hero growing up was Spiderman. When we finished watching the "Amazing Spider-Man", we both did not think it was so amazing. I can't remember all the reasons why we didn't like it. I save my hard drive space for things worth remembering

I just canceled my netflix membership, they took the Stargate Universe SGU series off. This was the first Stargate series I've ever watched. I'd like to finish watching it. Also, isn't another Stargate series better?

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:27 am

Stargate SG-1 is the first that came after the movie Stargate in 1994 the series came about 1997 and continued till 2007 so ten years of good scifi. Stargate Atlantis from 2004 to 2009 and Stargate Universe from 2009 to 2011. All of these are my favourite series of all time. Of course the feature film aswell is favourite. I remember to be quite skeptic about the series when it first appeared on television, but grew over the years to like it. I'm not a fanatic though :D

I also happen to have all of these Stargate series on my computer. Takes about 200 gigs the lot of them. Some are bad quality files as they are old "rips" from telly. The movies I have on DVD bought legit. Series are not legally acquired since they dont show all of the series in my country. To my knowledge havent shown SGU at all, good thing for me is the internet and computers to acquire stuff otherwise not available.

I'm a man of principles :D for one other example I didnt like the new Bond films mainly because of the new James Bond actor, there is just something off in them compared to the other Bond films. I'm of course talking about actor Daniel Craig in this case. I have seen them new Bond films but they lack of something maybe its just me not liking them in the first place, but I dont know. It never bothered me to see Bond actors switch over the years, but the latest is just not good for me. Maybe some other actor would have been better choice, dunno.

Maybe its the "movie magic" that disappears with old actors that new ones dont have when taking place of the same character, even if the actors were otherwise good in the roles.
Enjoy the Silence

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:19 pm

LoneBear wrote:The plot is interesting, one-armed geneticist Dr. Connors is out looking for a way to regrow his arm, to help mankind improve as a species. After Parker solves the missing equation for him, courtesy of a note left by his father, he injects himself with the serum to get a new arm--and it didn't stop there, but transformed him into a giant, bipedal lizard, with a long, thick tale (much like the velicoraptor with a humanlike face). Connors, impressed with his newly found lizard abilities, decides humanity would be better off embracing the lizard life, and attempts to convert the entire city to lizard people. Parker must stop him.

Now where have we seen giant, bipedal, long-tailed lizards before? If you guessed, "Sumeria" and the Annunaki, you'd be right. Connors did make an interesting quote about his lizard form that I jotted down: "Reptiles are the top of the food chain." Right now, mankind is the top of the food chain, not because of all that cute, chimpanzee DNA, but because of his Annunaki genetic inheritance--the lizards are the best killers on the planet, and that's where man gets it from. It is interesting that they actually put that in a popular film.

Man's appearance is from the LM line, not the SM one. As Mauro Biglino discusses in his book about the Bible being a historical account of the Annunaki colonization, he mentions that being made in the "image of god" has nothing to do with physical appearance--the word, tselem, translates more to "genetic code." Man was given the genetic code of god, but with 90% chimpanzee, looks like the chimp, but acts like the god.

The New World Order are a genetically a lot closer to god than the rest of us are, and therefore act more "god-like." So, is it any wonder that they want to be the top of the food chain?

So smile... is this what world leaders are wanting for the future of mankind... to become more "god-like"?
lizard-the-amazing-spider-man.jpg
Have you noticed how the reptile or dinosaur type being are becoming more life like? I think of Godzilla and the sixties, and the computer generated types like in Spider-man's lizard-man are a path of reasoning or an adjustment to our thinking. We have all heard of the gargoyles and how they can fly and in fact some of the old European churches still have stone statues of them. Isn't amazing how our imagination works over time to create demons out of what ever is out there. I think the New World Order believe that they have already won. Apparently there is something coming this way that will change all that. Programming, or not, someone is in for a rude awakening. My question is who is going to be more "god-like", them or us?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:01 am

MrTwig wrote:Have you noticed how the reptile or dinosaur type being are becoming more life like? I think of Godzilla and the sixties, and the computer generated types like in Spider-man's lizard-man are a path of reasoning or an adjustment to our thinking. We have all heard of the gargoyles and how they can fly and in fact some of the old European churches still have stone statues of them.
It is interesting you mention gargoyles and Godzilla at the same time... there's an old, French legend from which the name "gargoyle" derives, La Gargouille that was also known as the dragon Goji. The original spelling of Godzilla is Gojira--Goji. Interesting how the French and Japanese--on opposite sides of the world--have the same name for a mythological dragon. Gargoyles are just the European version of dragons, and we know who the dragons are.
MrTwig wrote:Isn't amazing how our imagination works over time to create demons out of what ever is out there. I think the New World Order believe that they have already won. Apparently there is something coming this way that will change all that. Programming, or not, someone is in for a rude awakening. My question is who is going to be more "god-like", them or us?
Your tense is wrong... it is "something that came this way," not as a sledgehammer, but a subtle influence.

I prefer not to be more Annunaki-like, since they were the gods. The LMs don't have gods; no need to anthropomorphize and project the transcendent function, I guess. From what I can understand of their spiritual philosophy, they consider Nature to be non-local and self-perpetuating. In other words, Nature is not centralized into some kind of omnipotent being--it is omnipresent, creating and sustaining itself.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:03 pm

LoneBear wrote:It is interesting you mention gargoyles and Godzilla at the same time... there's an old, French legend from which the name "gargoyle" derives, La Gargouille that was also known as the dragon Goji. The original spelling of Godzilla is Gojira--Goji. Interesting how the French and Japanese--on opposite sides of the world--have the same name for a mythological dragon. Gargoyles are just the European version of dragons, and we know who the dragons are.
This is new to me since I didnt know that Gargoyles are european version of dragons. I always thought that they were different mythic beings, since they have been depicted so much differently, yet they both are "skinny" and have "bat wings" and sharp claws. Gargoyles also are made from stone usually(in games and in "Tales from the Darkside: The Movie" from 1990 good "horror" flick with some lessons).
Enjoy the Silence

browndwarf
Discens
Discens

Post by browndwarf » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:58 pm

in our place, the gargoyles cartoon series is being aired.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyles_%28TV_series%29
The story seems to suggest that gargoyles lived among humans in the early part of the history with magical powers. If I am thinking right, then, this must also be one of the programming tools of TPTB since it is intended for children. Note that the series is released by Buena Vista International....a company of TPTB....what's your thought?

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:44 pm

LoneBear wrote:Your tense is wrong... it is "something that came this way," not as a sledgehammer, but a subtle influence.
OK, did I miss something? What came this way? This is the same type of talk that the Jesus people use to say that the Jewish did not recognize the change. They were looking for a war like savior and got a man of peace as the story goes.
LoneBear wrote:I prefer not to be more Annunaki-like, since they were the gods. The LMs don't have gods; no need to anthropomorphize and project the transcendent function, I guess. From what I can understand of their spiritual philosophy, they consider Nature to be non-local and self-perpetuating. In other words, Nature is not centralized into some kind of omnipotent being--it is omnipresent, creating and sustaining itself.
Me too, I prefer not to change into anything. You once said "intelligence looks after its self" as if you have to be in the right frame of mind to see it. It was in the stone library conversation. I see the world as made up of natural thoughts. All is imagination. No one enters without using ethical thinking.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:16 am

browndwarf wrote:The story seems to suggest that gargoyles lived among humans in the early part of the history with magical powers. If I am thinking right, then, this must also be one of the programming tools of TPTB since it is intended for children. Note that the series is released by Buena Vista International....a company of TPTB....what's your thought?
I concur; all the typical scenarios involve the deification of a specific class of nobility, through magic or technology. They want to build the association that they "rule" because they have these god-like powers and you could not survive without them.

Programming of children is the easiest way to do it. It became a corporate marketing plan to imprint logos on children, to redirect their behavior into sales figures. Started back in the 1970s, so anyone born after that time is "fully programmed." Take, for example, McDonalds... when they first opened back when I was a kid, it was just a walk-up diner. You'd go up to a window (outside), get your order, and go back to your car to eat it. Then they became more restaurant-like, and finally introduced McPlay places for children. That way, when kids wanted to go out and play, they wanted to go to McDonalds--not the playground (which these days hardly exist).

And superheros have changed, too. In my day, they were rogues--individuals that operated independently, or in small groups (usually science-based, like the Fantastic Four). Then I noticed a change with this "Justice League" stuff, and superheros became the "United Nations" of criminal justice--programming for a global, new world order to make and enforce all the laws.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:26 am

MrTwig wrote:OK, did I miss something? What came this way?
I prefer the Zen, myself: "Lightning flashes, sparks shower, in one blink of your eyes you have missed seeing."

It is easy to miss something when your attention is deliberately drawn to the lightning and sparks--as they are more "entertaining." So, did you catch that astronomy is backwards, or that time has 3 dimensions, or that Jesus was a creation of the Flavian Caesars to trick the violent and about-to-rebel Hebrews into believing that General Titus Flavius was the Messiah?

If you didn't catch all that (I know I didn't), then yep, you probably missed something.

As to what came this way... that answer is in the published "daniel" papers--if you didn't miss it! :)

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:09 am

LoneBear wrote:Programming of children is the easiest way to do it. It became a corporate marketing plan to imprint logos on children, to redirect their behavior into sales figures. Started back in the 1970s, so anyone born after that time is "fully programmed." Take, for example, McDonalds... when they first opened back when I was a kid, it was just a walk-up diner. You'd go up to a window (outside), get your order, and go back to your car to eat it. Then they became more restaurant-like, and finally introduced McPlay places for children. That way, when kids wanted to go out and play, they wanted to go to McDonalds--not the playground (which these days hardly exist).

And superheros have changed, too. In my day, they were rogues--individuals that operated independently, or in small groups (usually science-based, like the Fantastic Four). Then I noticed a change with this "Justice League" stuff, and superheros became the "United Nations" of criminal justice--programming for a global, new world order to make and enforce all the laws.
I dont know about americas children, but the same came to this way about late 1990s I think or maybe earlier that didnt have effect on me though, since I was lucky enough to born in a family that had own house with yard to play in, we had a swing and alots of toys. So maybe I was indeed lucky in 1984 when I was born. But I think it still is the cultural differencies that makes us the people we are today. Nowadays if kids are being punished of their misbehaviour they sue their parents and stuff like that, which makes todays kids more slaves to the "laws". In my childhood if I was being nasty my dad would spank me and today the same thing is being seen as some kind of torture toward children and in some cases taking kids away from their parents to "children's home" and this is done by authorities of course. Also its being done to families that are poor, which again tells about the agenda of authorities. I remember that my dad was once accused of some child maltreat towards my older brother who was misbehaving in a local store and my dad said he pick my brother up from the back and carried him in away from the store and some lady said that he cant do that and that she would take my brother away and dad responded something like "sure take him I dont care" (obviously dad was quite frustrated about screaming kid that he was carrying). Funny story to me since I have some idea of what it takes to raise children, although I have none, and dont plan to have em either.

In my youth I remember I was into Transformers the toys and I had this one movie about them and few comics aswell, we had also "Moomin" which was nice also, and of course the favourite of all Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics and movies of them, the best :D. Me and my older brother were into all sorts of ninja stuff back in the day, almost seems like it was yesterday now that I'm remembering that stuff. Later came Jackie Chan films, they had the action and now they seem to be just kicking and punching nothing else to them, nothing more to learn about them old action films. I was and still am quite into films and not much into reading, in fact never was a good reader, always tend jump lines and that way missing some of the writing. In films espescially in movie theater you cant jump right in the end, just have to see it through. I also know the Fantastic Four I had one comic about them, and I still have few comics of Star Wars, that are very bad shape though. I have one X-men comic from 1988 number 5, in finnish and one Fantastic Four comic from 1988 number 8 also in finnish. I think I had seen some Spiderman comics aswell in my youth. GI:Joes were the little figures that we had also and few comics, just popped in my mind now.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:23 am

Ilkka wrote:But I think it still is the cultural differencies that makes us the people we are today.
I've watched the cultural differences disappear over the years. Your generation is more homo geneous than homo sapiens. All the kids look the same, dress the same, talk the same, act the same... and it seems to be irrespective of culture. Of course, in the New World Order, the drones are not supposed to have any individuality.
Ilkka wrote:Funny story to me since I have some idea of what it takes to raise children, although I have none, and dont plan to have em either.
I guess that's one way to reduce the population--make children such monsters that nobody wants to raise one! And it would not surprise me in the least if that was part of TPTB's agenda. But I do feel for the kids, though. I had a good childhood, back in the 1950s.
Ilkka wrote:and in some cases taking kids away from their parents to "children's home" and this is done by authorities of course.
Don't you mean Carl's Jr? :D
Ilkka wrote:and of course the favourite of all Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics and movies of them, the best :D.
Yes, but who was the most philosophical Turtle?
Ilkka wrote:Me and my older brother were into all sorts of ninja stuff back in the day, almost seems like it was yesterday now that I'm remembering that stuff. Later came Jackie Chan films,
For me, it was Charlie Chan and Kwai Chang Caine.
Ilkka wrote:I was and still am quite into films and not much into reading, in fact never was a good reader, always tend jump lines and that way missing some of the writing. In films especially in movie theater you cant jump right in the end, just have to see it through.
The difficulty I've had with reading is that I tend to contemplate what the author is presenting, and my mind wanders off looking for correlations to what I already know. I end up learning a lot, but it takes forever to read a book. Well, unless it's Calvin and Hobbes.
Ilkka wrote:I also know the Fantastic Four I had one comic about them, and I still have few comics of Star Wars, that are very bad shape though. I have one X-men comic from 1988 number 5, in finnish and one Fantastic Four comic from 1988 number 8 also in finnish. I think I had seen some Spiderman comics aswell in my youth. GI:Joes were the little figures that we had also and few comics, just popped in my mind now.
I'm talking the Fantastic Four from 1961... of course back then, you didn't collect comic books. You read it, then swapped it with a friend for another one. After all, you had to optimize your 25-cent weekly allowance, and those comic books were expensive at 15 cents!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:42 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Ilkka wrote:But I think it still is the cultural differencies that makes us the people we are today.
I've watched the cultural differences disappear over the years. Your generation is more homo geneous than homo sapiens. All the kids look the same, dress the same, talk the same, act the same... and it seems to be irrespective of culture. Of course, in the New World Order, the drones are not supposed to have any individuality.
Yea they sort of demanded that we would dress similarly or otherwise you were picked on about what you wear and I was one of those victims in my childhood, other kids used to tease me alot back in the day since my mom used to make some of our clothes and therefore we didnt look all that same, although I've never been thinking the same that others do, nor act so much the same, however in some cases I notice the change in behaviour in retrospection that there have been similar acts and talks amongst kids in my youth, but not so much in this adult state anymore. Always have been a "loner" and a "weirdo". So yea, I was bullied in school, however I didnt bully anyone back in there to my knowledge, maybe only verbally though, but nothing physical like things they did to me, knocked me over and punched and stuff. One time I really had to punch this one bully guy in the face cuz he was pushing me over and over again in the snow, and after I hit him the teacher came rushing to break us out. Don't know why he didnt do it in the first place, maybe he didnt see me being bullied. The same day after that incident they came at me with a group and punched me in the face till my lip was bleeding, and also my school friend just stood by and did nothing. Havent heard of that fellow in a few years, and havent been friends with him in over ten years though. I have no grudge towards anyone of them though, cant be bothered to use energy to hold any grudges, I look ahead that is more pleasant or interesting to spent energy on.
LoneBear wrote:
Ilkka wrote:and of course the favourite of all Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics and movies of them, the best :D.
Yes, but who was the most philosophical Turtle?
If I remember correctly it was Leonardo or Donatello perhaps.
LoneBear wrote:
Ilkka wrote:I also know the Fantastic Four I had one comic about them, and I still have few comics of Star Wars, that are very bad shape though. I have one X-men comic from 1988 number 5, in finnish and one Fantastic Four comic from 1988 number 8 also in finnish. I think I had seen some Spiderman comics aswell in my youth. GI:Joes were the little figures that we had also and few comics, just popped in my mind now.
I'm talking the Fantastic Four from 1961... of course back then, you didn't collect comic books. You read it, then swapped it with a friend for another one. After all, you had to optimize your 25-cent weekly allowance, and those comic books were expensive at 15 cents!
I remember that I never had any "weekly income" from parents, birthdays and some other special occations only. I never collected anything when I was a kid, exept maybe Legos that we had plenty, we shared em though with 2 brothers of mine, almost everything was shared between us 3. I'm pretty sure that we had averagely happy childhood, comparing overall people in Finland. I mean it could've been worse, I could've turned out to be a total douchebag for all I know, but no I didn't.
Enjoy the Silence