The keys to the stars

Discussion of Science Fiction motifs, symbols and allegory.
BlueNoise
Gregralis
Gregralis

The keys to the stars

Post by BlueNoise » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:42 pm

I greet you all

My first contribution and also the strong emotions were my two dreams in the recent past. I would like to share them with you and ask you as well how shall I use this kind of information. First dream takes place in high mountains, far above the sea level. I was standing on the rock looking on the huge forest hill that extends even higher. Crowns of trees protruded seven pyramids, which had much shraper angle than those located in Egypt. On the rock I was not alone. Behind me, there was some kind of uknown being I named "guide". It said, that those are Seven sisters. I said that there is a constalation of Seven sisters named Pleiades, and that those Pyramids on earth are conected to some gate to which there are two keys. It showed me those keys but I remember only one of them. Early in the morning when I stand up I tried to draw the key (or symbol) I saw. But I remembered only one...

After one month I had again dream with that creature named "guide". We were standing on really high mountain and were watching on a landscape located in desert. Big structures were lining the city. Some of those structres had pyramid structure. . Through the city a river was flowing and divided it into two parts. From my perspective right bank had a giant pyramid with crystal spice launching some kind of blue ray into the skies. My guide said, that it is other side of gate and showed me again those keys. Cause I knew them and that one I had drawn I was trying to focus the other one. I remembered it and drawed it on the morning.
I want to ask how can I use this information, and I´m curious about your opinions…

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: The keys to the stars

Post by LoneBear » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:14 pm

BlueNoise wrote:I greet you all
Welcome to Antiquatis!

The symbols you have drawn, along with the pyramid references, are normally referred to as the "Eye of Providence." The normal representation for the "all-seeing eye" shows three sets of rays--I noticed that yours has four. That's an Earth reference, not a "sky god" reference. It may be a reference to Gaia, the consciousness of the planet.

In my recent study of the Pythagorean Mystery schools, I ran across the symbolism of the pyramid--well, at least as Pythagoreas taught it. Quite different from the New Age interpretation... the Pythagoreans had 4 elements (see The Book of Leaves topic) and they were assigned geometric shapes: the earth was a square, and water, fire and air were triangles. Well, if you put a square on the ground (the earth) and stick triangles on it--guess what you have? Yep, a pyramid (the name derives from pyros, fire). Since the pyramid is composed entirely of the numbers 3 (triangle) and 4 (square), it is totally "material." (The spiritual numbers being 1 and 2, according to the Pythagoreans). Because it is comprised of a "monad" (a kind of unity) of all four elements, it represents the totality of a material expression. Located on the top of a mountain infers that you've "peaked out" along this path.
BlueNoise wrote:It said, that those are Seven sisters. I said that there is a constalation of Seven sisters named Pleiades, and that those Pyramids on earth are conected to some gate to which there are two keys. It showed me those keys but I remember only one of them. Early in the morning when I stand up I tried to draw the key (or symbol) I saw. But I remembered only one...
Symbols in dreams tend to be like onions--there's a lot of layers to them. Based on the scene you describe, the reference to the Pleiades may be to Greek mythology (or its cultural counterpart)--the seven daughters of the Titan Atlas (whom, btw, were nymphs--or as we refer to them on this site, L-Ms). I don't know how much of this site you've read, but Atlas was NOT one of the Annuna / Annunaki, the "gods" of religion. He predates them.
BlueNoise wrote:My guide said, that it is other side of gate and showed me again those keys. Cause I knew them and that one I had drawn I was trying to focus the other one. I remembered it and drawed it on the morning.
I want to ask how can I use this information, and I´m curious about your opinions…
This is some old symbolism; the "Keymaster" (your #1) and the "Gatekeeper" (#2). Again, notice the predominance of triangles and crosses -- the inverted square. But, as Da Vinci discovered (in the TV series, Da Vinci's Demons), those two keys are useless by themselves, even if you possess both. That "dyad," as the old mystic schools refer to it, must be assembled into a single key, harmonia, in order to be used. (That's the bit most people miss, and I was glad to see it used on that TV series.)

This was probably not the reply you expected, but hopefully it will give you some new things to think about.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

BlueNoise
Gregralis
Gregralis

Re: The keys to the stars

Post by BlueNoise » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:17 pm

I am very happy to be there with you all and contribute to the universal consciousness. Your response has been very beneficial for me. Thank you very much LB