What is your primary interest in Antiquatis?

A place to conduct polls of the membership. Since voting on polls is a web-only system, there is no associated email list for this forum.

What is your primary area of interest in Antiquatis?

Formal education: classes, courses, presentations.
10%
Informal education: discussion groups, chats, blogs.
30%
Research Library: access to metaphysical and religious books and materials.
30%
Monastic: a monastery/temple to interact face-to-face with others.
30%
Business: to purchase books and materials on religion and metaphysics.
No votes

Total votes: 10

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

What is your primary interest in Antiquatis?

Post by LoneBear » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:46 am

As the main site describes, we're trying to implement several main "features", both virtual and physical, for Antiquatis Institute. I am interested to know what your primary area of interest would be, as there are limited resources and I would like to identify what to focus on, initially. (I didn't include an "all of the above", because that does not assist in defining focus, nor "other" because a bit overextended already!)

Belthazor
Indagator
Indagator

Re: What is your primary interest in Antiquatis?

Post by Belthazor » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:25 pm

We're hoping you will keep adding more stuff to the monastery site. What you have there is quite interesting. I know I don't say much (feel a bit intimated at times) but it does help to see that there is more to life than work and sleep. Thanks.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: What is your primary interest in Antiquatis?

Post by LoneBear » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:56 am

There is already quite a bit of material on the site, but it can be difficult to find because the only way I have to organize it is with the menu system, and that is in "book format", so you only see the title until you click on it to see the contents. Tulan has offered to do a rewrite of the site, so hopefully he can come up with a more visual way to present information.

Everyone is going 'video' these days... I was wondering if I should convert the material to short, video clips? It is a lot more effort, but if it makes it easier, it might be worth it in the long run.