Structure Factors

Kheb is a monastery, remote but not secluded, where people can have an alternative to the mercantile system that is imposed upon society by our political and educational institutions. It is a physical PLACE, and this topic is to discuss the facilities, structures, accommodations, and other physical constructs needed to successfully implement the ideas behind the Sanctuary Project, as well as the "political" structures of a new type of monastic system.
Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Structure Factors

Post by Gopi » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:23 pm

Some thoughts regarding the extent of "system/state"...

It may be prudent to split up the existing "systems" for the purpose of Sanctuary within various vMeme levels. Like using them as tools, from the Tier 2 perspective.

BEIGE: Farmland required, preferably with a Farm House or two. Food and shelter being established, by all the participants.

PURPLE: A basic application of Magick and utilization of the right elements... mostly the placement and basic protection. At a deeper level this may involve cooperating with the elementals, but for starters, a plan of what to look for in a place.

RED: This would involve a focusing the Self (instead of the Ego) on the place, to put out the right call. It would mean the face shown to the Seekers... putting up the websites, taking videos, setting up situations for synchronicity to work, establishing the right "filter" in terms of vMeme test for the place.

BLUE: The Honor part would come in here, developing a Code of Ethics, and a Contract which is to be mutually, unanimously agreed upon by all involved. Commitments of the roles being taken up, and the time period for which they are taken up.

ORANGE: Working a business to keep the cash flow going... be it the Internet connection or products' import or even looking for funding.

GREEN: Translating the websites and materials to make it accessible to other nations, setting up the social structure of who could live where and how the places of interaction could be designed.

I currently have a week at hand, and I wanted to know if anyone has thought about these issues concretely... if so please post, so that there is no unnecessary overlap. I would like to finish at least Red and Green issues, and also help with LB's work on Blue, as a holiday project.
It is time.

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Structure Factors

Post by Gopi » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:19 pm

I have started preparing a preliminary vMeme test, and the questions are in the format as seen in the attached document.

I am attaching a vMeme weightage to each answer (probability that the answer is motivated by a particular vMeme) and need help for that. In any case, just take a look at the kind of questions.
vMeme Test.doc
(33.5 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
It is time.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Structure Factors

Post by LoneBear » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:58 pm

Gopi wrote:I have started preparing a preliminary vMeme test, and the questions are in the format as seen in the attached document.
The problem I've run in to with multiple choice questions is that most of the time, my answer isn't in the list and choosing the "closest" one never works, because there is no choice that is close. To force a inappropriate selection will not reveal the underlying valuing system.

Perhaps approaching it as a bifurcation... we know that the vMemes are polarized into STS/STO. If you first determine the basic service nature, then you eliminate half the vMemes right off. I would avoid sts/sto, to avoid the "wanna-be" problem and stick with the basic yang/yin dichotomy. Which way is their energy flowing... towards the self, our outward towards a projected self?

Then what is left is simply a matter of the depth of projection, inside or out... the familial of purple/red, social of blue/orange, global of green/yellow, or universal of turquoise/coral. Beige probably doesn't come into play if a person can actually read the questions!