Geo-pi!

Kheb is a monastery, remote but not secluded, where people can have an alternative to the mercantile system that is imposed upon society by our political and educational institutions. It is a physical PLACE, and this topic is to discuss the facilities, structures, accommodations, and other physical constructs needed to successfully implement the ideas behind the Sanctuary Project, as well as the "political" structures of a new type of monastic system.
Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Geo-pi!

Post by Gopi » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:37 am

I had an interesting hint in hypnagogia today morning...

I was talking to Rohit, and we came to discussing the setting up of a proper place. Then he told me that inserting the "e" into Gopi was the tough part. I could actually feel that, as I tried to separate the letters apart in my name, there was enormous resistance. Then, with the will, the "e" snapped into place, forming Geopi, and a little piece of island that was sitting in the middle of the water (like the ware surrounding a fountain) suddenly started sprouting crystal growth vertically, like a miniature castle.

Rohit then told me that it would continue on indefinitely, because the "base material" was an insulator, and that makes recursion easier.

Two reasons for Rohit being there, one is because of his in depth mathematical knowledge, and another is probably because I punched a channel through to him. In either case, it was interesting.
It is time.

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Geo-pi!

Post by Gopi » Tue May 26, 2009 2:04 am

Rohit then told me that it would continue on indefinitely, because the "base material" was an insulator, and that makes recursion easier.
Noticed just now that the symbols provided here tally pretty well with the current situation, with the crystal growth (in my physics research) and the base material for the solar cells. Quite interesting how far non-local connections can reach to...
It is time.