Apollo Photos you Won't See on FOX News

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Apollo Photos you Won't See on FOX News

Post by daniel » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:40 am

LunarStonehenge.jpg
The Lunar version of Stonehenge
LunarArtifact2.jpg
Crashed Vimana
LunarArtifact1.jpg
Ejected Warp Core
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Apollo Photos you Won't See on FOX News

Post by daniel » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:43 am

Moonbase.jpg
Transmat terminal
Pyramids.jpg
Giant pyramids
Ribbon.jpg
Enlil only knows

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:48 am

Statute-sword.jpg
Marble statues holding metal swords
Selenites.jpg
Selenite critters
Don't have to go to the Pegasus galaxy to see this ancient city... only to enhance the pixels that NASA blacked out before releasing the photo.
HiddenCity.jpg
Huge, ancient cities

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:27 am

The Stonehenge picture reminded me on Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey ('68). The Moon landings topic reminded me on Jay Weidner's documentaries Kubrick's Odyssey I & II about the "secrets hidden in the films of Stanley Kubrick". I recommend them, if you haven't watched them already.

I suppose these pictures are the original, non-edited ones. Is this the first time they are published? Are any other similar kind of legitimate space photos on the net? Only the ones presented by Bob Dean in 2009 and those from Shadow Operations - The Mars Project come to my mind. (The article about "the Face on Mars" as featured in an old comic book Race for the Moon is also interesting.)

And welcome back! I hope you're alright.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:45 am

Amazing shots!

Welcome back daniel. :D
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:34 am

Great photo's!! I bet Hoagland and Barra wish they had access to them when writing Dark Mission...
deepfsh wrote:The Moon landings topic reminded me on Jay Weidner's documentaries Kubrick's Odyssey I & II about the "secrets hidden in the films of Stanley Kubrick". I recommend them, if you haven't watched them already.
I've read quite a bit on Kubrick and the moon and watched the Room 237 documentary which was also excellent. I think I have watched Kubrick's Odyssey already or it was maybe something similar, will need to check.... cheers for the link!

Have you watched Moon Rising by Jose Escamilla?

http://moonrising-themovie.com/home.html
MOON RISING

On February 25,1994 1.8 million photos were taken of the Moon during the Clementine Mission. Different variations were taken including “Full Color” photos. The front cover of this DVD is one of hundreds of photos featured in the film. This is the first time in human history the Moon is being revealed to you in its’ “Full Natural Color.”

On the matter concerning whether or not we went to the Moon, we landed there without a doubt. This film is about what was waiting for us when we got there and the lies put in motion in order to conceal what was found.

Moon researchers and investigators appearing in this film disclose facts hidden from you for over forty years. The facts will amaze and shock you at the same time. You may ask yourself why these lies have been impressed upon us all these years.

The answers to these questions may prove we are not considered equal to those pulling the strings involved in this “greatest of all discoveries you have been denied.”

The suppressing of the evidence that there may have been civilizations existing on the Moon, or even more incredible, the possibility they are still there brings into question why we have been kept in the dark. The biggest insult is we’ve been led to believe the moon is a grey - colorless rock. On the contrary, The Moon appears to be a small planet teeming with life and structures the likes of which you have never seen before until now. At least it appears to have been inhabited in 1994 when these photos were taken.

On the front cover there is a bright silver - bluish disc on the upper right with a light green dome at its‘ center. Comparing it with the terrain below it does not conform with the angle of the surface. The object is hovering above on its’ side. The other disc at the bottom is in correct placement on the surface and is illuminating the immediate area.

“we lied about everything” - BellComm / NASA Insider
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Have you watched Moon Rising by Jose Escamilla?
No, I haven't, neither the 'Room 237' doc.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:42 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:Have you watched Moon Rising by Jose Escamilla?
No, I haven't, neither the 'Room 237' doc.
Room 237 is well worth watching and Moon Rising is decent, a good follow on to Hoagland/Barra's Dark Mission book and Hoagland's work on the Enterprise Mission.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Here are a couple more that got left out from the original set...

A now-abandoned NAZI base, from Hitler's Wunderwaffe program.
NAZI-base.png
Abandoned NAZI Base
A strange, tree-like object that may be some kind of sculpture.
Treelike-Object.png
Tree-like object (inanimate)

eyewar
Discens
Discens

Post by eyewar » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:43 am

Hello.. I dont know u know this website or this short movie http://theorionconspiracy.com/ but it has really amazing photos some are the same like daniel post but in better quality.. Btw i wanna ask u Daniel about that photo of nazi base on the moon.. i know only one reference and it was Viral Campaign on Finnish-German-Australian Movie Iron Sky. Maybe it was next cover-up with this movie. Iron Sky is science-fiction comedy about nazis who fled to the moon after 1945 :-)
Thx for everyone what are u doing.. I dont write so much because my english is not good.. But i read almost everything what u wrote. I cant wait to read ur colonization of Tiamat ;-)

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:02 am

eyewar wrote:i know only one reference and it was Viral Campaign on Finnish-German-Australian Movie Iron Sky. Maybe it was next cover-up with this movie. Iron Sky is science-fiction comedy about nazis who fled to the moon after 1945
I have seen Iron sky and didnt like it as much as I liked the previous movie "Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning" which is parody of Star Trek and Babylon 5. The guy who directed the Iron Sky made also that Star Wreck although he made it when he was a mere student. I know this because my friend was on the same school as Timo Vuorensola who is the guy behind these movies, he also was acting in Star Wreck as Commander Dwarf. I guess you can find Star Wreck with subtitled in english, atleast my DVD has subtitles, but I dont need them, because I am Finnish. Also the filming location for Star Wreck is about 20 kilometers from where I live so very near. The burger joint is still there in Tampere and its 15 km away from my place. I am almost celebrity :D

I dont think that Timo had much to do it the original story since it was written by Johanna Sinisalo who is a Finnish novelist and writer. Cant be 100% sure though, maybe someone knew something.
Enjoy the Silence

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:05 am

eyewar wrote:Hello.. I dont know u know this website or this short movie http://theorionconspiracy.com/ but it has really amazing photos some are the same like daniel post but in better quality.. Btw i wanna ask u Daniel about that photo of nazi base on the moon.. i know only one reference and it was Viral Campaign on Finnish-German-Australian Movie Iron Sky. Maybe it was next cover-up with this movie. Iron Sky is science-fiction comedy about nazis who fled to the moon after 1945 :-)
Thx for everyone what are u doing.. I dont write so much because my english is not good.. But i read almost everything what u wrote. I cant wait to read ur colonization of Tiamat ;-)
The Orion Conspiracy looks very interesting, cheers for the link!

That's an interesting point you've raised as i've thought about The Iron Sky a few times and noticed that you often get a comedy style movie about subjects that the mainstream want to cover up, so they can easily dismiss someone with good evidence for a conspiracy as just being a movie nut who thinks a work of fiction is real.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:43 am

Djchrismac wrote:Room 237 is well worth watching and Moon Rising is decent, a good follow on to Hoagland/Barra's Dark Mission book and Hoagland's work on the Enterprise Mission.
eyewar wrote:I dont know u know this website or this short movie http://theorionconspiracy.com/
Iron Sky is science-fiction comedy about nazis who fled to the moon after 1945 :-)
Thank you for sharing this, I haven't seen them and they look very interesting. There are photos about the "Lunar civilizations" in the documentary that weren't published by daniel, and vice versa. But I can't say if / how much were all of them photoshopped.
daniel wrote:A now-abandoned NAZI base, from Hitler's Wunderwaffe program.
The Wunderwaffe ("wonder weapon") reminded me on a few things: The Truth About the Wunderwaffe, [1][2] German approach to antigravity, [3] The Nazi Bell - Project Camelot interview w/ Igor Witkowski, [4] The "New Berlin" base - Nazis in the Antarctic, [5][6] A Description of the Rainbow City From the Hefferlin Manuscript, [7] Rainbow City and the Inner Earth People, [8] X-Files - Fight the Future's ending scenes on the Antarctic ('98), [9] and The Boys From Brazil. [10]

This is what Wilcock wrote to PC with regard to the Nazi base in Antarctica and the LM-SM issue - his comments were based upon "daniel's umbrella" testimonies: [11]
  • In my professional estimation this is a very substantial move forward in disclosure. There’s no telling whether the author’s dreams have any impact other than for his own subconscious symbol set – and it does appear that at least a third of the book’s content goes into various pieces of dream data.

Nonetheless, there are MANY correlations with other pieces of data. You look at the testimony in the black-ops marked-up version of Morris Jessup’s “Case for the UFO” – from Carlos Allende and two other insiders – and you see this ongoing discussion of the “S-M”, which apparently are the “Space Men,” and the “L-M,” which apparently are the Little Men / Lemurian-Men. I’ve already started writing about this on my website.

Here is Part Three of the article series where I began tackling this:

New Philadelphia Experiment Revelations, Part III

Here is Part One if you want to read it sequentially, as it goes into the Rainbow Project (Philadelphia Ex) and the new things I’ve learned about it recently... followed by a link to the marked-up version of the Case book:

New Philadelphia Experiment, Part I [+ Part II]

You will notice that the physics model I begin outlining in Part One of this article series, New Philadelphia Experiment Revelations, is very, very similar to what we hear at the end of this book from an alleged German insider witness.

The data about “Lemurs” in this German witness’ book has many strong correlations with the data I’ve been gathering about the alleged Lemurians... enough so that they appear to be one and the same thing.

The excerpts from Allende et al’s liner notes of Case for the UFO appear to be describing, in part, a war that occurred between a terrestrial ET species centered in the Pacific – i.e. the Lemurians – and a non-terrestrial invading species which is very likely the Anunnaki, or what they refer to in code as only the S-M, or “Space-Men.”

It is entirely likely that while most of humanity was in a primitive state, at least one ET race was able to colonize the planet, and may also have interbred with native humans to some degree. It is also possible that evolution proceeded along parallel tracks on Earth, and the “Lemurians” are a particular strain of human being that advanced far more quickly and was driven into hiding due to a still-ongoing war with the so-called Anunnaki.

It seems clear from the testimony in Case for the UFO that there were wars where the Anunnaki harvested asteroids, using powerful gravity-control technologies, and fired them at Lemurian cities with devastating effects. This is apparently what forced them to take refuge into undersea bases, where they still reside to this day.

It is likely that a more informed review of the Sumerian texts would tease out the details of this war, since someone like Sitchin might not understand all of it without the proper context.

It is also quite possible, given Burisch’s testimony, that the “Lemurians” are actually travelers from one aspect of humanity’s future, as he has repeatedly described – and attempted to colonize the Earth at a time when humans of the era posed no threat, only to find themselves embroiled in a major war with an opposing ET faction.

Allende et al’s testimony in “Case” further correlates a variety of UFO sightings with an apparently well-known body of data about these Lemurian craft – including the fact that a form of slag builds up on the exterior of the craft as a result of their encounters with earth materials as they travel, and they have a function where they can slough off this material, which then pours off the craft as a molten liquid. Deacon’s recent testimony also indicates the Anunnaki as an active influence, offhandedly mentioning an “Enki ship.”

I also have a mysterious testimony that came in, via a colleague, from a Russian scientist who quoted a series of books that he claims all have bits and pieces of this story. The basis of the Russian’s story is that a major Lemurian base existed in Antarctica, with the species still living and working there, and the Nazis formed a pact with them during World War II. This completely correlates with what I heard. I have been sitting on this and haven’t even told you about it before, and now we see the same thing in an entirely different form.

I actually bought every book the Russian scientist referred to in his letter but have not yet had the time to study all the references. There are an astonishing number of pieces he brought together in this one letter and I have confirmed that each book has the contents he speaks of – I just haven’t had the time to read them all in total.

I’ve long suspected that more of this Anunnaki-Lemurian war story would come out as new whistleblower testimony came to the fore, and that appears to be what is happening here.

Daniel also said there were Atlantean ruins under the ice in Antarctica, and that the Third Reich migrated to South America after World War II – specifically the southern tip of Brazil. He saw artifacts they gathered from there, implying there must be a base of at least some capacity in Antarctica that we are not normally privy to.

There are a variety of other correlations with things I heard from Daniel’s testimony that are specific and unpublished, things I’ve never gone public with and have not seen elsewhere. These alone would be sufficient to warrant a deeper investigation.

Furthermore, I studied the physics model the German author is giving, since most of it is in English. Again, there are a great deal of correlations with what I’ve heard from Daniel and from another key witness I will call Clark, who I haven’t had reason to discuss before.

These physics correlations are far too specific to be simply a product of chance – including the six-dimensional frame, the toroidal model where our 3D is but the exterior of a “hollow sphere,” and the idea (only implied here) that time-space is the region on the interior of the hollow sphere – the mirror-opposite of our own reference frame.

There is also material in the German text about the interchange of space and time causing volumetric contractions and expansions of time. This is not that far from existing relativity models, but nonetheless the specifics of how he articulates it are very similar to things I’ve heard from Daniel in the past. From what I know of physics equations I’ve seen when studying these alternative models, it does appear to be very well thought out and sound.

There should be utilities out there allowing you to do a fairly decent translation automatically within a PDF file. It’s all the better that the vast majority of the illustrations are already in English. I would consider it highly likely that a substantial percentage of the non-dream portions of this witness’ testimony will turn out to be accurate.

I think it is wise to hold back on the Russian testimony for now until we see if anyone else has correlative data to support this. The inevitable challenge we face is of people who take existing pieces and want to fabricate a story. While this may seem a great way to get your 15 minutes, I consider these hoaxes a spiritual crime, and most of them never make it through the gate anyway.
Maybe daniel still remembers telling him about this. (Right when I finished this sentence, a slight tremor shook my table and the nearby wardrobe - because of my neighbour's construction work. It did scare me a bit although. I went to the front door and saw that the mailman brought today's newspaper. Maybe there will be some "news" afterall.)

When I was searching for Witkowski's interview, I stumbled upon a short audio interview entitled Reptilian Stories done by Bill Ryan with J. Maxwell and D. Icke. [12] This is what Maxwell said about G. Bush Sr., and I haven't heard it before:
  • JM: I've got a great picture in color of Bush senior, waving at someone, and they zoomed in on him waving, and he's got webs.
    BR: [laughs] Webs?
    JM: Yes.
    BR: Webbed palms?
    JM: Yes!
    BR: I've never heard that one before.
    JM : Yes, I have the picture, I'll show it to you.
Is it possible to catch such "glitches" on camera? If it was supposedly done in the documentary about the fairies (daniel's comment about the LM behind the tree), I guess it is.
deepfsh wrote:Another quote from Zagami's interview w/ Sean Stone:
- "We are all partly reptilian. For the people from the elite who are genetically more closely linked to reptile offspring is more easy to host a demon in their body and become their terrestrial representatives." This reminded me on daniel's writing about the shape-shifting in one of his papers (I believe it was the one about the ETs/EDs) - how some people are actually fully reptilian but are masquerading as humans while walking among us. He described how this can happen in that paper. My problem is only that there is practically no [Apr 22, I meant photographic] evidence about it, only (second-hand or third-party) personal testimonies.

To sum up, I suppose there are (at least) two possibilities:

1. To host a "demon" (what is a demon at all, and how many varieties are there - are reptiles also demons?) and become its representative on Earth (or better said space-time?).

2. To be a reptilian shape-shifter. It may sound ludicrous, but this concept was blatantly featured even in the cartoon Conan - the Adventurer. I suggest you watch at least the second (short) clip, it's very "revealing". [1][2]
LoneBear wrote:This is too large a discussion for an easy reply. I know this will come as a complete shock, but it isn't what you think... but I'll summarize for your consideration: you can get a good understanding of how the LM "social memory complex" works from folklore and mythology. To understand reptilian demons and how they possess, just take the reciprocal of that.
My question is how do these shape-shifters tie in into the colonization (and attempt to take over the Earth/Tiamat) process. Are they the same as the one daniel saw in a hallway in Montauk? I believe daniel once wrote that they're not the same. And if these beings can shape-shift, they're practically invincible - meaning they can manipulate us as much as they want (this is evidently portrayed in the cartoon Conan). Or maybe doing it isn't that easy afterall (biological, chemical, genetical, anatomical issues etc.). How many of them are here (also in the top echelons of any gov. - I assume their earthly appearance comes from the aristocratic families), and can someone recognize them if they meet them in person?

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:17 am

P.S.: If you'll be reading the books about the Rainbow City, you might want to help yourself with daniel's maps of the "ancient inner Earth main tunnel system". [1][2][3]

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:34 pm

eyewar wrote:But i read almost everything what u wrote. I cant wait to read ur colonization of Tiamat ;-)
As editor, I decided to put the paper out in several pieces, rather than one big chunk. The first 2 sections of The Colonization of Tiamat are with the proofreaders now (calling this Part IV. Trying to keep the page count down to make it more manageable; this part is 12 pages, like the early papers). The first section is the "daniel-ized" version of my RS2 astronomy work, so if you've read that, you will already be familiar with most of it. It forms the introduction to a new model of Intervention Theory, introducing the arrival of the Cyclopeans on Tiamat.

It will be available both on the ConsciousHugs and Antiquatis main sites soon.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:42 pm

eyewar wrote:Hello.. I dont know u know this website or this short movie http://theorionconspiracy.com/ but it has really amazing photos some are the same like daniel post but in better quality.
Mine were Polaroids of old photos--30 years ago, we didn't have the fancy tech to digitize photos. Those look like scans of the originals.

Orion Conspiracy--interesting film, though a bit "dated" from what we knew back in the late 1980s. It looked like they were planning to do a 2nd part?
deepfsh wrote:Thank you for sharing this, I haven't seen them and they look very interesting. There are photos about the "Lunar civilizations" in the documentary that weren't published by daniel, and vice versa. But I can't say if / how much were all of them photoshopped.
There is actually a fuzzy video of the astronauts exploring a lunar city at one time. Looked around YouTube, but did not find it. I have it on a VHS tape somewhere, along with the Montauk and Bill Cooper 1992 interview videos (which Wilcock digitized and made public).

I have not seen those "saucer" photos before and the stuff I worked with did not look like that--the hulls were all smooth. That's why the Germans researchers called them "bell craft"--because they worked on sympathetic resonance, and rang like a bell. They actually had a lot of problems and required special landing pads, because if they touched the ground, it would alter the resonant frequency of the craft and they would shut down--and be very difficult to start back up. I assume they fixed this by now.

The L-M ships tend to be cylindrical (scout/cargo) or large saucers (transports). The ones on that site look a bit "off" to me, as they show some kind of heat trail, which you don't have with a diamagnetic propulsion system--it runs cold.
deepfsh wrote:It is entirely likely that while most of humanity was in a primitive state, at least one ET race was able to colonize the planet, and may also have interbred with native humans to some degree. It is also possible that evolution proceeded along parallel tracks on Earth, and the “Lemurians” are a particular strain of human being that advanced far more quickly and was driven into hiding due to a still-ongoing war with the so-called Anunnaki.
One of the frustrations working with David was that he doesn't tend to remember things correctly or "adjusts" them to fit into another world view. I've heard him quoting me many times on videos, and I'm thinking, "I never said that..." He's got this mixed up with the exodus to Agartha at the onset of the LM-SM war. Humans weren't around then, but later on some humans did join the Agarthans, so it's kind of mixed up here.
deepfsh wrote:Daniel also said there were Atlantean ruins under the ice in Antarctica, and that the Third Reich migrated to South America after World War II – specifically the southern tip of Brazil. He saw artifacts they gathered from there, implying there must be a base of at least some capacity in Antarctica that we are not normally privy to.
Yes, I told David about that, back in 2004 (base, Third Reich, Brazil). As a matter of fact, the people I know in Brazil say the Germans are still living there, in full NAZI uniform.
deepfsh wrote:There is also material in the German text about the interchange of space and time causing volumetric contractions and expansions of time. This is not that far from existing relativity models, but nonetheless the specifics of how he articulates it are very similar to things I’ve heard from Daniel in the past. From what I know of physics equations I’ve seen when studying these alternative models, it does appear to be very well thought out and sound.
It is the other way around, 3D time is gravitating (inward) causing outward motion in space, due to the reciprocal relation.
deepfsh wrote:The inevitable challenge we face is of people who take existing pieces and want to fabricate a story. While this may seem a great way to get your 15 minutes, I consider these hoaxes a spiritual crime, and most of them never make it through the gate anyway.
No comment, David.
deepfsh wrote:My question is how do these shape-shifters tie in into the colonization (and attempt to take over the Earth/Tiamat) process. Are they the same as the one daniel saw in a hallway in Montauk? I believe daniel once wrote that they're not the same. And if these beings can shape-shift, they're practically invincible - meaning they can manipulate us as much as they want (this is evidently portrayed in the cartoon Conan). Or maybe doing it isn't that easy afterall (biological, chemical, genetical, anatomical issues etc.). How many of them are here (also in the top echelons of any gov. - I assume their earthly appearance comes from the aristocratic families), and can someone recognize them if they meet them in person?
I do not recall any shape-shifters at Montauk. They did not care if you saw them "as is," because they had the Air Force covering up for them. From what I know, the Annunaki did not shape-shift, which was why they stayed out of sight of the general population, served only by specially trained priests. The term S-M is also an "umbrella" type term, that covers a number of "space men" that are all basically serpents, but from different places.

For what this is worth, the Taoist records indicate that when their priests were able to create and consume the "pill of immortality," they HAD to join the gods (and the gods would come down on a cloud and pick them up), as they underwent some kind of transfiguration. I suspect it has to do with some kind of recoding of the DNA to bring out the saurian and suppress the human, therefore getting rid of the human "genetic expiration date." Many times, those immortalized priests gave up their immortality and returned to Earth, to retake human form and live out the remainder of their lives. The priests, of course, are normally the ones with the most SM DNA.

Geneticists could (or probably have) figure out a way to detect the SM traits, sort of like a Cylon detector from the re-envisioned Battlestar Galactica. But if they did, they're probably dead. All I know "for sure" is that when they get angry, they reveal their true character. And I have noticed that you never see a "world leader" getting angry on the TV.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:02 am

daniel wrote:There is actually a fuzzy video of the astronauts exploring a lunar city at one time.
Boy I would like to see that. The moment I saw your picture of the "ancient city" on the Moon, [1] a part of a mural [2] at the Denver Int. Airport came to my mind (funny, the author named the picture smcity1.jpg :?:):
Then I noticed that the airport's runway is formed like a swastika [1] and the picture of the Nazi base on the Moon [2] came to my mind. (Based on your scans of ancient underground tunnels, you also implied that there is a tunnel under Denver's airport. [3])
daniel wrote:I have it on a VHS tape somewhere, along with the Montauk and Bill Cooper 1992 interview videos (which Wilcock digitized and made public).
Which Montauk interviews are you referring to? Who's on them? Cooper's lectures were among the first I watched a few years ago - which of them would you recommend? I remember he spoke also about the UFO topic.
daniel wrote:One of the frustrations working with David was that he doesn't tend to remember things correctly or "adjusts" them to fit into another world view.
Who doesn't... :) That's why I was surprised when I learned that you yourself wrote some articles and moderated CH, so people can get an answer or exchange knowledge without a need for an intermediary.
daniel wrote:Yes, I told David about that, back in 2004

Ten years ago, it seems like yesterday ...

I wanted to ask you something long ago - I think David said he met you at the Denny's while he was reading Montauk - Time Travel. You saw him reading it and supposedly said: "You know, I used to work for Preston Nichols." Then he said that he doesn't believe it etc., but after a while he had a lot of notes scattered all around the table. And the journey began ... Were you really that spontaneous regarding that subject?

BTW, in the 2010 documentary Shadow Operations - the Mars Project, [4] David said you were an Air Force captain with the background in physics and engineering, that you're in hiding and don't want to be in the public eye, because "you signed a contract that authorized lethal force in the event that [you] told any of this stuff to anyone". Are his statements true, since there was also some staged Reality TV drama? (You wrote on CH last year about an attempt of having your memory erazed in 2010, "just about the time when [you] got back in touch with David". [5] Who and why would do something like that? Based on books and YT videos, the stuff about Montauk has been public since the Nineties.)

Since David supposedly met LoneBear in 2003, when he moved to Carla Rueckert's estate, [5] but LoneBear knew you already from the Montauk days, was your encounter with David in 2004, a year later, an act of synchronicity?
daniel wrote:As a matter of fact, the people I know in Brazil say the Germans are still living there, in full NAZI uniform.
Are they just living their lives as ordinary citizens or are they still doing all kinds of experiments and trying to take over the world, like Spielberg's Pinky and the Brain?
daniel wrote:All I know "for sure" is that when they get angry, they reveal their true character. And I have noticed that you never see a "world leader" getting angry on the TV.
It's true, mostly because they're always surrounded by their entourage, who make sure nobody approaches them too close and asks them intelligent questions - usually they just chicken out and run away, or go away surprisingly calm, as if in a trance. [6][7]

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:34 am

deepfsh wrote:
daniel wrote:There is actually a fuzzy video of the astronauts exploring a lunar city at one time.
Boy I would like to see that. The moment I saw your picture of the "ancient city" on the Moon, ... a part of a mural at the Denver Int. Airport came to my mind (funny, the author named the picture smcity1.jpg :?:):
I've seen that Denver Apt mural--it's really creepy. I'll look around to see if I still have the video, but you have to remember the quality is terrible since it was first copied on an 8mm camera recording a 16mm playback on a screen, then later the 8mm was played to record on a VHS camera. Tech was very different back then; young folks don't realize how good they have it! I was hoping someone still had the original and put it on YT or somewhere.
deepfsh wrote:Then I noticed that the airport's runway is formed like a swastika and the picture of the Nazi base on the Moon came to my mind. (Based on your scans of ancient underground tunnels, you also implied that there is a tunnel under Denver's airport. [3])
They can whip those tunnels out in no time now with those huge excavating machines.
deepfsh wrote:
daniel wrote:I have it on a VHS tape somewhere, along with the Montauk and Bill Cooper 1992 interview videos (which Wilcock digitized and made public).
Which Montauk interviews are you referring to? Who's on them? Cooper's lectures were among the first I watched a few years ago - which of them would you recommend? I remember he spoke also about the UFO topic.
There were three: first was an interview of Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron and Al Bielek at a home in Long Island; the three were just sitting on camera together talking about Montauk. The second was a photo show of their visit to the remains of Montauk base.

The third was LBs studio tape of an interview of Bill Cooper in 1992 when he came to Atlanta for a conference. It was done for a cable TV show called "Exposure"... a bit low-budget and they spelled "Interveiw" wrong at the front. I've seen that on YouTube, with the intro panel removed to hide the error and attributed to "secret CNN archive footage"--not a couple of folks in Smyrna, Georgia!
deepfsh wrote:Who doesn't... :) That's why I was surprised when I learned that you yourself wrote some articles and moderated CH, so people can get an answer or exchange knowledge without a need for an intermediary.
Blame Aaron for that. I was content being David's insider until David got into this "dragon family going to save the world" crap and just ignored all the technical information that the insiders were giving him. When Aaron saw some of what I knew, he would not leave me alone until I wrote it up for his SoldierHugs site.
deepfsh wrote:I wanted to ask you something long ago - I think David said he met you at the Denny's while he was reading Montauk - Time Travel. You saw him reading it and supposedly said: "You know, I used to work for Preston Nichols." Then he said that he doesn't believe it etc., but after a while he had a lot of notes scattered all around the table. And the journey began ... Were you really that spontaneous regarding that subject?
The book was just sitting on the table and I happened to see it on the way back from the men's room; most of us avoided any contact with the Montauk "management" and I did not know that Nichols had written a book. I had commented on that and we got talking. I asked if I could flip through the book, and was doing the, "he got that wrong... that's right... wrong..." thing, which got David's curiosity up, and I started explaining. I didn't care because I thought he was just some curious kid (he was really scrawny back then), obviously interested in the topic. The only thing he wrote down was my phone number; I don't think I've ever seen him take written notes--he relies on memory.
deepfsh wrote:BTW, in the 2010 documentary Shadow Operations - the Mars Project, [4] David said you were an Air Force captain with the background in physics and engineering, that you're in hiding and don't want to be in the public eye, because "you signed a contract that authorized lethal force in the event that [you] told any of this stuff to anyone". Are his statements true, since there was also some staged Reality TV drama?
Like most of the technical subcontractors, I was an "acting captain," which means absolutely nothing and is just how they get their payroll computer to issue a check, since it will only issue money to military personnel.

There was nothing about "lethal force"; it was just a standard non-disclosure agreement that you find in most high-tech companies, so I wouldn't try to patent a "Mr. Chronos" home time machine. Sounds like a bit of embellishment on David's part, like the cable TV footage of Cooper.
deepfsh wrote:(You wrote on CH last year about an attempt of having your memory erazed in 2010, "just about the time when [you] got back in touch with David". [5] Who and why would do something like that? Based on books and YT videos, the stuff about Montauk has been public since the Nineties.)
I do not know, other than the fact they don't like to "look bad" when someone else comes up with a better idea that is not in their employ, so they can grab credit for it. You'd be surprised how much knowledge gets suppressed because of ego, rather than "national security."
deepfsh wrote:Since David supposedly met LoneBear in 2003, when he moved to Carla Rueckert's estate, [5] but LoneBear knew you already from the Montauk days, was your encounter with David in 2004, a year later, an act of synchronicity?
Yes, it was completely by accident--at least from my perspective. I never heard of David Wilcock before. Though it was pretty weird to find out he was staying at L/L.
deepfsh wrote:Are they just living their lives as ordinary citizens or are they still doing all kinds of experiments and trying to take over the world, like Spielberg's Pinky and the Brain?
I don't know; the only comment that was made was that they would be walking down the town streets in full uniform.
deepfsh wrote:It's true, mostly because they're always surrounded by their entourage, who make sure nobody approaches them too close and asks them intelligent questions - usually they just chicken out and run away, or go away surprisingly calm, as if in a trance. [6][7]
I've also noticed that all the public Q&A sessions are preprogrammed... people are planted in the audience with specific questions to ask, and they are the only ones that get chosen. They must have some kind of code in place to identify them, gesture or some kind of clothes/jewelry, because every now and then, they'll pick someone that wasn't "prepared" and a real question will get asked--only to have that person hauled away by the SS (Secret Service).

I do think FOX news should rewrite their "The President is going to speak to the people this afternoon" to: "The President is going to read the teleprompter to the people this afternoon," just for some honest journalism.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:51 am

daniel wrote:There were three: first was an interview of Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron and Al Bielek at a home in Long Island; the three were just sitting on camera together talking about Montauk.
Is it this one? Or rather this one? Do you know who Larry James is? I found him on Bielek’s site, he also did an interview. He was supposedly in charge of the Time Control programme until 1985 - the way he got out of it was by “transferring his ‘soul’ into another body”.
daniel wrote:The second was a photo show of their visit to the remains of Montauk base.
I haven’t found this video - only a recent video of some youngsters sneaking around Camp Hero.
daniel wrote:The third was LBs studio tape of an interview of Bill Cooper in 1992 when he came to Atlanta for a conference.
It’s this one, I haven’t heard of it before. I watched it yesterday, he said what you wrote once on CH - that the elite is obviously following the Bible’s PLAN, rather than “prophecies”. It made me think when I first heard about it, and it seems obvious. He also said that the publicized reports (e.g. NY Times in the Nineties) about Majic/Majestic Project were part of a psy-op, based on the documents he saw when he was a high-ranking intelligence officer. According to him, TPTB usually have several similar projects running in parallel, so if one of them gets exposed, the others go on unabated.

He also raised an important issue when he said that a lot of Kennedy’s (co-)conspirators were high-degree Freemasons and then explained that being a part of their fraternity is a must for high-level officers in various military or government positions because of their oath of allegiance and the habit of keeping secrets. As Cooper said, he was probably entrusted such a high insider position because he used to be a member of the DeMolay Order - a Freemasonic order for young boys (Clinton was also a member). And like Zagami said, when you receive a title, such as Sovereign Grand Commander - or sth. similar in the knighthood branch of Masonry -, you basically become a part of a military hierarchy. And that’s why people blame Masons for everything, being omnipresent as they are.

Another thing which comes to my mind is their talk about Orwell’s fiction becoming a reality. Cooper than said that Orwell was a (high-ranking?) British intel. officer (I read he was also a Freemason - here we go again) and thus an insider, so he actually knew what was going on and tried to get the message out in the form of a novel, which surprisingly became an ever-lasting world success. You think he would be so successful if he wrote that as a work of non-fiction? Like Cooper said, if people would have read it as a work of non-fiction, they would probably have to accept their responsibility for taking action, which unfortunately most people aren’t willing to do.
daniel wrote:Blame Aaron for that. I was content being David's insider until David got into this "dragon family going to save the world" crap and just ignored all the technical information that the insiders were giving him. When Aaron saw some of what I knew, he would not leave me alone until I wrote it up for his SoldierHugs site.
Well, thank you very much for making that choice, I hope it didn’t bring you any trouble and that you both learned something from it. For me, CH & AQ philosophy was the “missing barbarious link” between the Matrix and Nature.
daniel wrote:I don't think I've ever seen him take written notes
He said he started taking notes on (a lot of) napkins.
daniel wrote:--he relies on memory.
Oh boy... I guess that’s not good if you’re a “journalist” running a “divine” corporation. It made me think a lot when last year you referred to him as being a journalist rather than a researcher. This eventually (to be precise, one week before you released the New World Religion paper) made me quit following him and giving him a greater importance among the (as ethical as I could estimate them to be) researchers and authors out there. It was an important step towards my individualization, or however you call it. Consequently, I also quit following the “news” regularly, and I feel great. Your comment was basically the straw that broke the camel’s back.

I find his Financial Tyranny very interesting and useful, at least its references, but when I was confronted with evidence from Zagami’s second book, in which he (among other things) made a good point by comparing Keenan’s lawsuit with John Perkins’ CIA/NSA economic hitmen modus operandi (in this case against the West), I realized that Wilcock’s conclusions are misleading. Of course, this wouldn’t be worrying if there wasn't a whole “Wanderer contingent”, as you once wrote, marching behind him. Another person who made me think about all this was Jordan Maxwell, whose research and recommended study material (which is good as a starting point for an interesting ride) is invaluable to me - at least as the Matrix is concerned; I agree with him that if you really want to under-stand something, you have to check its foundations first. Finally, Ken’s posts and references on Redefining God Blog helped me a lot in corroborating my research and observations thus far.

This whole thing around Wilcock - let’s not forget he has a BA in Psychology, which adds great to his type of business and corporate image, and runs a corporation with at least 5 employees, as far as I can remember - made me think about how we tend to take some pieces of the puzzle and then, as daniel said, make them fit with our own world view. And, as far as I’ve been able to notice, it seems there’s never enough pieces to be sure the puzzle is completed or that the picture seems “right” - it’s really an endless journey, but maybe I’m wrong.

I think this is the problem with people like David - if you’re running a company and are dependent on your clients, and the point of a corporation is to make profits (even if you don’t agree with this, it’s psychologically difficult to abstain from it), you must constantly bring on some new products (or some new “exclusive” stuff in Wilcock’s case) in order to remain in the limelight/be competitive, so that more and more people find out about your company and the “solutions” or services you provide. Especially in these times, the “spirituality sector” is very profitable.

That’s why since learning about CH & AQ I realized that the “LM” modus operandi of true “sharing of knowledge and exchanging ideas” (which isn’t very popular) can’t fully be done in a corporate environment of fast-paced, competing, profit-making “New Age businessmen”, who - like daniel once wrote - try to capitalize on any spiritual discovery, but rather in a non-profit environment like this one here. If daniel needs “6 months to write 18 pages”, I need a whole day to write just one post.
daniel wrote:
deepfsh wrote:BTW, in the 2010 documentary Shadow Operations - the Mars Project, [4] David said you were an Air Force captain with the background in physics and engineering, that you're in hiding and don't want to be in the public eye, because "you signed a contract that authorized lethal force in the event that [you] told any of this stuff to anyone". Are his statements true, since there was also some staged Reality TV drama?
is just how they get their payroll computer to issue a check
Are you able to tell us how much money do such companies promise to young people in order to attract them to their “cool” programmes? Do you receive a higher pension or other benefits when you leave it?
daniel wrote:There was nothing about "lethal force"; it was just a standard non-disclosure agreement that you find in most high-tech companies, so I wouldn't try to patent a "Mr. Chronos" home time machine. Sounds like a bit of embellishment on David's part, like the cable TV footage of Cooper.
Their behaviour seemed unnatural to me - I had known them for quite some time -, so I assumed there must have been a twist for TV purposes.
daniel wrote:I do not know, other than the fact they don't like to "look bad" when someone else comes up with a better idea that is not in their employ, so they can grab credit for it. You'd be surprised how much knowledge gets suppressed because of ego, rather than "national security."
Really? I can at least imagine it - it would be nothing new for the Matrix. But how can enyone (attempt to) erase your memories? I also noticed that almost all those above-mentioned guys from the Montauk days were struggling to “bring back” their memories.
daniel wrote:I've also noticed that all the public Q&A sessions are preprogrammed... people are planted in the audience with specific questions to ask, and they are the only ones that get chosen. They must have some kind of code in place to identify them, gesture or some kind of clothes/jewelry, because every now and then, they'll pick someone that wasn't "prepared" and a real question will get asked--only to have that person hauled away by the SS (Secret Service).
I would agree - it also sounds logical, since the media is owned by or is dependent upon the same companies that run the governments. A guy once explained how they also do it: a PR expert stands at the back of the room and makes certain gestures to the speaker (in this case, it was our first-time Prime Minister), so the speaker knows how to react to certain questions - avoid, confirm, deny, etc.

Oh, another interesting story: there was a well-known young journalist and photographer who was obviously such a pain in the ass for the gov. at that time that the Prime Minister literally said in front of the camera with a smiling face (I’m paraphrasing only a bit): “We didn’t know how to get rid of this guy, so we offered him to be the head of our party’s PR office.” And he tapped him on his shoulder. And the guy “made the pact with the...” Adam Curtis’ documentary The Century of the Self made me think a lot when I watched it a few years ago.

I forgot to add Brzezinski’s sarcastic (rather truthful) remark last time (min 03:34). It’s funny how they literally get “endangered” when they are asked “non-conventional” questions.

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:34 am

Not sure if you are familiar with Miles Mathis. I like reading his updates, like this one-

http://mileswmathis.com/beat.pdf

He also has a physics site where points out mistakes in mainstream science.
His main point seems to be that ALL Arts & Sciences are controlled at the top.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:06 pm

mongo wrote:Not sure if you are familiar with Miles Mathis.
He also has a physics site where points out mistakes in mainstream science.
Aha, maybe somebody (daniel?) mentioned him on CH, I believe I picked it up from there and bookmarked it. Maybe others can say more about his work.

Yes, Mr Flinstone mentioned him on CH.

P.S.: Thank you for sharing that "update" paper - I haven't noticed he had also a separate page where he publishes papers, which are not directly connected to science, e.g. The Real Matrix - so much about Orwell, "the Matrix", SS, etc. I also found useful his articles about Freemasonry. [1][2]

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Daniel, do you have any idea what kind of "highest common denominator in the alien equation -- an interdimensional language which communicates to all conscious beings" could have Swerdlow found? [1] I also remember him explaining a type of mental visualization, which would enable you to travel in time naturally by using your own mind in Jesse Ventura's Time Travel show. If I remember it correctly, he mentioned some stairs which you are meant to (mentally) climb up. What does this have to do with "time travel"?

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:37 pm

deepfsh wrote:
daniel wrote:The third was LBs studio tape of an interview of Bill Cooper in 1992 when he came to Atlanta for a conference.
It’s this one,
When he was there, he obviously made a lecture in which he also showed quite a few interesting photos of the Moon and Mars - pyramids, certain aircraft, a big cross standing near a pyramid, abandoned buildings/towns (02:41:05).

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:15 pm

deepfsh wrote:When he was there, he obviously made a lecture in which he also showed quite a few interesting photos of the Moon and Mars - pyramids, certain aircraft, a big cross standing near a pyramid, abandoned buildings/towns (02:41:05).
I remember that lecture--I'm in the audience (man, that was many pounds ago...). Though I believe it was in 1992, since the Cable TV show Exposure! interviewed Cooper before he left Atlanta (see below).
deepfsh wrote:Yes, Mr Flintstone mentioned him on CH.
There are also a couple of Mathis discussions on RS2:
Miles Mathis unit calculus
Time (Miles Mathis)
deepfsh wrote:Is it this one? Or rather this one?
Since they were copies from me, the first one has both the 2-hour VHS tapes together--though I noticed it has been edited from the originals.
deepfsh wrote:It’s this one, I haven’t heard of it before.
That is a copy of my studio tape from the interview, digitized by Davey when at L/L, with the misspelled intro splash screen from the VHS camera removed.
Cooper-1992.png
Of course, if they left this in, it would not be convincing as secret CNN footage!
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:25 pm

LoneBear wrote:Since they were copies from me, the first one has both the 2-hour VHS tapes together--though I noticed it has been edited from the originals.
In which way were they edited - did they leave out sth. important/interesting or...? Would you recommend us to watch some of the videos related to Montauk published on YT? Would you give more importance to their testimonies or also to some of their scientific explanations? I think you or daniel said that their findings don't correlate with RS/RS2.

Have you read any of the Montauk books written by Peter Moon, Nichols or Swerdlow? Would you recommend some of them - even if for basic information about the projects?

What about the Orion / Zeta Reticuli Greys, Reptilians, and beings from Sirius A, as mentioned on Al Bielek's site? Have you ever heard about them while there? I think daniel didn't mention any Sirius nor Orion in his papers as potential homes of real ETs.

And what about their memory erasure? How reliable their testimonies can be? (BTW, do you think or know if the methods used to implant / erase memories as easily as in the series Dollhouse are in effect today? This is also featured in the movie Total Recall from 2012. Or do they oversimplify the methods to make more drama? The "Montauk chair" is present in all of them.)