L-Ms (Little Men, Lemurians-Muanians, LeMer-ians, Nokk)

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Re: L-Ms (Little Men, Lemurians-Muanians, LeMer-ians, Nokk)

Post by mongo » Sat May 09, 2015 6:37 am

I find most of the discussion of L-m's on this site to be very obtuse. Trying to define through human attributes seems like folly.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sun May 10, 2015 4:26 am

mongo wrote:I find most of the discussion of L-m's on this site to be very obtuse. Trying to define through human attributes seems like folly.
How else are humans to codify and define, if not through the attributes of our current situational experience of being human?
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Sun May 10, 2015 10:27 am

LoneBear wrote: Humans and LMs got along fine up until the industrial era--that's close to 700 years of "basking in victory."
If they live for thousands of years, that is not a lot of time for them from their perspective.
LoneBear wrote: If they were to "fix" the problem now, the first thing they would do would be to disable ALL electrical power in the world, as that is what is disrupting all life here. How do you think 7 billion iPhone users would respond to that? It's a scenario right out of the original "The Day the Earth Stood Still."
That would be fine with me at this point, beats the alternative below.
LoneBear wrote: Their solution is a simple, logical one... why engage in a massive battle with death and destruction, when all they have to do is sit back and wait for mankind to destroy himself? To the LMs, that's a foregone conclusion--hence my little "lifeboat" project to survive the deluge of the unconscious. And they can kick back and read a book here, in their chain cities, or just as easily on the moon, Mars or Proxima 3. It's not like there is a rush to evolve consciousness, particularly with a lifespan in the thousands of years range.
Hindsight being 2020 (sometimes) and looking at this from an "obtuse human perspective", I would think the simpler more logical route would be to nip it in the bud early, give the humans a real choice when it mattered. Since I have no real record of history, I cant draw any real logical conclusions.
The control mechanisms used on us humans have existed before humanity existed, might the LMs have seen this coming? If the LMs "got along just fine with humans" at some point before electricity, at what point did they collectively say its time to leave these fools to their own destruction.
I understand they have a completely different social structure, (one that I am envious of, no lies possible), and I am sure they have no interest in managing our species as the SMs seem to take so much pleasure in. It is all water under the bridge now, but how ethical is it for them to flee while the whole of humanity suffers without dropping a hint? I also consider that at this point it is not possible for them to do so even if they wanted to, given the different physical and metaphysical structure of their race.
I do however want to thank the few ("brown coats?") that showed up here to help my wife when she was sick. Since Daniel said they left 5 years ago, maybe the wife was just experiencing or accessing some memory? IDK but they were showing up in the house for her when she was overwhelmed with housework, but they did not, (could not?) stay long. Our place is still polluted with wifi, not to mention the ominous microwave towers popping up everywhere.
If we are left to figure this all out on our own, to prove our worth so to say, it seems we are at a huge disadvantage, having been lied to, chemically dumbed down, and electronically controlled. Understanding the human rise to power on this planet was not at all organic or natural in any way, we seem to be a tool (or weapon) coming close to have served our purpose in the SM LM war which continues to this day. The SMs have their planet back and a slave race at their disposal about to be re-purposed via genetic modification or discarded outright.
Happy Mothers day! :)

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Sun May 10, 2015 6:21 pm

pgolde wrote:The control mechanisms used on us humans have existed before humanity existed, might the LMs have seen this coming? If the LMs "got along just fine with humans" at some point before electricity, at what point did they collectively say its time to leave these fools to their own destruction.
The control mechanisms came from the SMs--I'm sure they knew what they were creating. The LMs, however, would not have had any prior experience with these kinds of control dramas, so I would expect they were caught completely by surprise. From what I know, the decision was made in 2010 after an attack by the world Navy on the Nokk chain cities.
pgolde wrote:but how ethical is it for them to flee while the whole of humanity suffers without dropping a hint?
It is completely ethical, as the LMs have no duty, honor or responsibility for humanity. Though they have dropped plenty of hints, for centuries. Just read your folk tales.
pgolde wrote:I do however want to thank the few ("brown coats?") that showed up here to help my wife when she was sick. Since Daniel said they left 5 years ago, maybe the wife was just experiencing or accessing some memory? IDK but they were showing up in the house for her when she was overwhelmed with housework, but they did not, (could not?) stay long. Our place is still polluted with wifi, not to mention the ominous microwave towers popping up everywhere.
Not all of them left. The Nimerigar are still here, in the Uintas. I suspect many of the subterranean races have stayed, as they environment is least effected by human activity. So she was probably dealing with the real thing.
pgolde wrote:If we are left to figure this all out on our own, to prove our worth so to say, it seems we are at a huge disadvantage, having been lied to, chemically dumbed down, and electronically controlled. Understanding the human rise to power on this planet was not at all organic or natural in any way, we seem to be a tool (or weapon) coming close to have served our purpose in the SM LM war which continues to this day. The SMs have their planet back and a slave race at their disposal about to be re-purposed via genetic modification or discarded outright.
Everything you need is available. Heck, if I can figure it out, there is no reason anyone else can't.
pgolde wrote:Happy Mothers day! :)
Happy Mother's day, Ninhursag, the mother of humanity.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon May 11, 2015 3:08 am

daniel wrote:
pgolde wrote:If we are left to figure this all out on our own, to prove our worth so to say, it seems we are at a huge disadvantage, having been lied to, chemically dumbed down, and electronically controlled. Understanding the human rise to power on this planet was not at all organic or natural in any way, we seem to be a tool (or weapon) coming close to have served our purpose in the SM LM war which continues to this day. The SMs have their planet back and a slave race at their disposal about to be re-purposed via genetic modification or discarded outright.
Everything you need is available. Heck, if I can figure it out, there is no reason anyone else can't.
Like Daniel said, anyone can do it. The only thing in your way is just you, yourself.
Chemically dumbing down is only chemical, with purification you flush out the chemical and slowly could get smarter again, also you can always go outside and be free from electronics. I am sure that chemicals do have an effect on human cells and even DNA(some chemicals mostly destructive), but I think that bioenergy will fix them if you choose to use it for such things that is. All that is not happening in just one night, but would take the rest of your life even, given the renewing pollution etc.
Enjoy the Silence

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Mon May 11, 2015 6:47 am

daniel wrote: Heck, if I can figure it out, there is no reason anyone else can't.
I'm going to make just a small presumption here in that you, Daniel, are a bit different than I... and always have been. Further, I would be willing to bet that on a conventional intelligence scale (whatever that is), you'd be in a different league than most. I am actually surprised by such a statement... and I don't accept it.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Mon May 11, 2015 8:17 am

If we are left to figure this all out on our own,
By "we" I mean 99.9% of the humans, most of whom are blue pill happy. I don't think any of them any less worthy of life because of the choice they made. There are some amazing people in that group with a lot to offer. Given a choice without having to dig into and maneuver ancient secrets, avoiding dead ends, and disinfo, I am sure the majority of humanity would be on this path as the we are here.
I don't pretend to have anything figured out as of yet, but am working in that direction, along with all the distractions the matrix provides, while raising children. I do thank LoneBear, Daniel, Gopi and others here for sharing what they have learned. I believe it gives all of us here a nudge in the right direction, or a boot in the arse. I for one will not let this go to waste.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Mon May 11, 2015 9:30 am

DSKlausler wrote:
daniel wrote: Heck, if I can figure it out, there is no reason anyone else can't.
No need to be too cryptic daniel. Most are here for that exact purpose. Should new insight come to you then please share. For my part, I tire at inaction and when turn my head see Rubicon behind in the distance..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Mon May 11, 2015 8:45 pm

DSKlausler wrote:I'm going to make just a small presumption here in that you, Daniel, are a bit different than I... and always have been. Further, I would be willing to bet that on a conventional intelligence scale (whatever that is), you'd be in a different league than most. I am actually surprised by such a statement... and I don't accept it.
According to the Stanford-Benet intelligence tests, I'm just a little above average (for a caveman). No superpowers or anything. About the only thing I did differently than my fellows is that I never smoked, drank liquor or have done drugs. I saw what it did to the "adults," and I certainly was not going to end up that way, myself, if I had anything to say about it. Those are the substances that enslave the mind, and I'm far too rebellious to be a slave.
Lozion wrote:No need to be too cryptic daniel. Most are here for that exact purpose. Should new insight come to you then please share. For my part, I tire at inaction and when turn my head see Rubicon behind in the distance..
Certain things cannot be said, directly, particularly concerning the LMs, because the information would be greatly misunderstood. They hit their "Rubicon" back in 2010... it's that simple. Not everyone left, not everyone wanted to go. But those that stayed are on quite a different path than the surface dwellers. There are times when certain paths should not intersect. (Not that I'm being cryptic! :D )
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Mon May 11, 2015 9:28 pm

daniel wrote: Certain things cannot be said, directly, particularly concerning the LMs, because the information would be greatly misunderstood. They hit their "Rubicon" back in 2010... it's that simple. Not everyone left, not everyone wanted to go. But those that stayed are on quite a different path than the surface dwellers. There are times when certain paths should not intersect. (Not that I'm being cryptic! :D )
Understood, we will respect the silence and wishes. If I read correctly between the lines, you are being offered quite the opportunity.. Please let us know should you like some company..

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed May 13, 2015 2:35 pm

daniel wrote:There are times when certain paths should not intersect. (Not that I'm being cryptic! :D )
I think of it this way. When we are ready to be in the same "room"/space with them they appear to us. Also it is their choice as well to appear and share the same immediate vicinity with us/other humans. I think that there are times in everything that happens and everything happens for a reason. For any event there is a certain time frame. Much like clockwork.

So there are times when the paths intersect and times when they differ. One could imagine two waves intersecting and again going their separate ways. A visit of sorts in the "middle". I know I am not ready to be near any LMs just yet, maybe sometime later in my lifetime we'll see, or we'll see "distortions" in the nature behind/in the trees.
Enjoy the Silence

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Wed May 13, 2015 7:28 pm

daniel said:
So she was probably dealing with the real thing.
My wife has a gift. She was visited by 3, an elder (with a white beard) and two others, in dreams and here in 3d briefly. Something about her interested them, they had no such interest in me. I have a ways to go yet, but I am inspired to learn everything I can about them.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Wed May 13, 2015 9:34 pm

I watched this Nature special earlier today, and it's very hard for me to see these animals as not being intelligent. (Not that other monkey and/or other animal species aren't, these just show characteristics that aren't the norm so far as the other species go). Get comfy and check out this presentation. These animals are altruistic, do not fight when groups encounter other troops, females assist pregnant individuals with birth, and the thing that gets me the most.. their physical appearance. The newborns look so humanoid with Yoda ears that it leaves me just staring in wonder. I look at them and can't help but see people.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365478612/
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Thu May 14, 2015 8:18 am

joeyv23 wrote:... it's very hard for me to see these animals as not being intelligent.
I have noticed here at home taking care of different groups of animals, cats, dogs, chickens, rabbits, turtles, that there is a very definite social order for all that is not too far off from humans. I can see that we as a species are not so exceptional as we all think we are, and how easy it is for us to be controlled as a group.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu May 14, 2015 9:05 am

pgolde wrote:I can see that we as a species are not so exceptional as we all think we are, and how easy it is for us to be controlled as a group.
And that realization, alone, will open up some big doors for you.

The arrogance of "made in God's image" will eventually be the downfall of humility... and humanity.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Billy » Sun May 24, 2015 7:34 pm

There are legends of the "Little People" from all over the world (with, according to Gopi, the possible exception of India)

Bruce/Gopi: Why is this, do you think? Have the LM's historically not taken up residence in India?

But it has been noted that this does not occur with the young of both species--leave it up to the kids to find a way to play together, without consequence.

Such as this (see below), which comes from my niece, who shares with me the most descriptive stories of her interactions with the Fay. On one occasion, she told me of a time in which she was sitting on the school bus, and suddenly caught sight of the fairies trying to 'snatch' things from the backpacks of her school mates. She looked around her to see if anyone else could see what she was seeing, but no one else seemed to take notice. She then went on to tell me that two of the fairies appeared to engage in a 'disagreement' of sorts, which seemed to work itself out in short order, at which point they flew out of the bus and out of sight.
She has also told me that all but one of her friends at school mock her for sharing these stories. The one 'tried and true' friend also appears to be a child who sees the fairies, and she and my niece sit together in a certain part of a certain field which the fairies appear to enjoy visiting.
I became so intrigued by her tales that I took to asking her, "How are the fairies doing?" But then I realized: "What folly to inquire about such a thing. Stop asking about it, and instead let the tales come to you."
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (35.83 KiB) Viewed 8019 times
(sorry for the horizontal view of a vertical image. Don't know quite how to correct this here on the message board).

Allow me to translate the language of a child:

A poem by Willow Brugge

Flowers small, good and are bright,
But when no one is around,
Pixies come out and help the right!

Funny how the only person with whom I can have discussions about the LM's is a wildly imaginative little girl.

This conjugate relation between man and Little Man does raise a rather important consideration: being two halves of a larger whole, can one species exist without the other? And if we were to cooperate, bringing together the best of each species... what an amazing consequence that would be.

Precisely why I hope that they do not go away entirely. Humanity is at quite a crossroads now. It's easy to perceive us as a whole as being completely out of touch with the natural workings of…well, everything, quite frankly; but look more deeply, and it's quite plain to see that this is not the case across the board. It's quite a confusing time; a time of transition in the grander scheme of the controllers. Yet also a time when many things are beginning to surface. However, I'm also enough of a realist to understand that profound change ain't gonna occur without this whole thing getting a whole heck of a lot weirder and even more out of balance. I feel like the scale needs to tip to such a profound point that the center point eventually snaps, and then perhaps people will start turning an eye towards those folks wearing' the tinfoil hats, living simple lives close to nature.

Life is not about a species--it is about the evolution of consciousness, much discussed on this forum. Should mankind "drop the ball" and fail to continue to evolve consciousness, yes, Nature will "drop us" and another species will pick up that ball and run with it. And if humanity becomes detrimental to that evolution... well, that's what you call an "extinction level event."

I appreciate the thought-provoking nature of this statement, but do have questions.

As I've been delving into the 'plans' being set in place for our future as a species, I foresee that the prime objectives may perhaps be:

1. Terraforming of the planet - the control of weather patterns and transformation of nature through genetic modification.

2. Reinvention of humanity - First through genetic modification, and later through the use of robotics and robotic enhancement. With the way that things are headed, it doesn't seem too far-fetched at all for me to envision that human beings may one day reach a pseudo state of so-called 'immortality'.

3. The capturing of souls - Is it possible that the sacred transmigration of souls may in fact be halted? Shall all human souls, upon death, (if such a thing even exists in the future), be somehow prevented from ascending? Talk about intruding in the affairs of the universe!

Daniel - when I had asked for suggestions as to literature concerning the mechanics of the human brain, you had put me onto the work of Ray Kurzweil; though you were quick to tell me that his desire to turn human beings into robots did concern you greatly. I see that he has become quite the celebrity scientist. Having spent time with his work, a few things pop out:

1. He talks like a computer program
2. He is a megalomaniac of the highest order, having made statements in which he claims that through DNA and robotic transformation, humanity will both "wake up the universe" as well as bring God into existence. Such statements provide a glimpse into the mindset of his handlers.

Several months ago, I remember watching a film entitled 'Mr. Nobody'. The film portrays a future human paradigm in which 'perfect cell alignment' has been achieved, i.e. no more war, nor disease, nor suffering, but instead perfect harmony and immortality in massive mega cities of the future. I foresee that the powers that be in this world shall maintain Earth as a sort of home base from which to launch out into the greater reaches of space and time, with the mass populace being completely unaware of most of that which goes on outside of the confines of their micro apartments.
I mention this only because I foresee a future darker than that of an extinction level event - the complete and total transformation of humanity into some whacky hybrid 'borg-like' species; the 'Miller Lite' version of the Anunnaki. Perhaps that is part of the obsession here - to evolve into that which we crave (Anunna), envious over that which they have achieved as a species. Are we trying to transform ourselves into our creators?
Perhaps I am being naive in my assertion, but humanity simply has too strong of a foot hold here to wipe ourselves out entirely. Undoubtedly, I have far more to learn of the natural workings of the Universe. Is it that he Universe works to continually understand itself? Is the highest order (if such a thing exists) that of rapport? All that is in me tells me that it is so, for things seem to work so much more 'in tune' under such a state as this. Still, it is this perceived 'duality' upon which I must reflect, i.e. the Anunnaki at first blush appear to be a species which thrives upon conflict, pain, and enslavement. They seem to have evolved to a high degree; by leaving a trail of death and destruction in their wake. So then, what is their purpose in the grander scope of the Universe? Why are they here at all? Does pain and suffering provide them with a means of evolving their own consciousness? Or is this kind of like saying, "what is the purpose of sliced bread?"
All the more reason why Shangri-La is such an important concept. In my humble opinion, it is the best model of hope for our future.

"I am a son of earth and starry heaven. I am thirsty. Please, give me something to drink from the fountain of memory."

Now this is something to reflect upon, on so very many levels. Interesting how so few words can hold such deep meaning…

And they can kick back and read a book here, in their chain cities…

Might I inquire: what is a 'chain city'?

From what I know, the decision was made in 2010 after an attack by the world Navy on the Nokk chain cities.

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths that human beings will go in their efforts to decimate all that is right and good and true in this world.

Why? Why did they do this?

And dare I ask: What is the "World Navy"? Would this relate at all to the annual, multinational seafaring spectacle known as Operation Rim of the Pacific?

If we are left to figure this all out on our own, to prove our worth so to say, it seems we are at a huge disadvantage, having been lied to, chemically dumbed down, and electronically controlled.

This is something that I have spent a great deal of time reflecting upon these past several years, and have come to the understanding that nothing can impede the power of the will. You want it bad enough? Go get it. Once the switch is flipped, I truly believe that there is nothing that can stand in the way; unless we allow it to. Perhaps this is the Universe working in tune with us…?

I'm going to make just a small presumption here in that you, Daniel, are a bit different than I... and always have been. Further, I would be willing to bet that on a conventional intelligence scale (whatever that is), you'd be in a different league than most. I am actually surprised by such a statement... and I don't accept it.

This reminded me of something that I read in the 'Polymath' article concerning the way things used to be in our world. In times past, it appears that it was not uncommon for folks to be knowledgeable in a number of areas of study, and more than anything else, it appears to have been due to a will and a desire to tap into the higher levels of the self. While it is true that we live in a world of constant distraction, it comes down to one asking oneself, "What do I want out of this life? What do I hope to achieve? And in my efforts, how can I assist in evolving the consciousness of my kind?" It also starts small, and does require sacrifice. Through my connections here on this site, I've become friendly with a fellow here in Minnesota whom is quite adept in the areas of sacred geometry and mathematics of the ancient world. He shares with me long dissertations regarding his thoughts on these subjects, quite complex in nature. I don't pretend to understand all of it, but I'll get there. That knowledge is being shared for a reason, even if now is not the time for me to truly grasp the meaning inherent in what is being said.
One of the hardest (and yet most valuable) of lessons that I am learning is that of the concept of being alone. The vast majority of the people whom I have met are absolutely terrified of the prospect of being alone. That's a tough one, quite honestly. But it's true that alone time is the place in which some mighty hefty concepts can be pondered at length and eventually grasped. It's what you do with that knowledge that determines your level of virtue.
It's funny: Daniel's message is the same one that I have heard echoed by every other teacher whom has pushed me to be better: "I'm not some Golden God of sacred knowledge. I just worked hard, set my mind in focus mode, had a goal in hand, and set forth to achieve that goal. You can do this too." I really am beginning to think that those things which seem so simple are in fact the most difficult for us to grasp, because of the way that the world is set up, and because of the fact that we so often get in our own way.
As I've thought back upon certain episodes of Stargate SG1, I recall the character of Daniel, and I've thought to myself, "Methinks there's a reason why he has taken up this name."
We all have our own unique sets of skills to offer in the efforts being put forth into bringing the Sanctuary Project to life. I'd say, embrace your strengths and work to enhance your weaknesses, and see where that takes you.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Tue May 26, 2015 1:28 am

Great post Billy, I saw this earlier and thought i'd post it since it is yet another clue the Kurzweil's singularity and transhumanism is high on the agenda:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/hay- ... years.html

Wealthy humans are likely become cyborgs within 200 years as they gradually merge with technology like computers and smart phones, a historian has claimed.

Yuval Noah Harari, a professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, said the amalgamation of man and machine will be the ‘biggest evolution in biology’ since the emergence of life four billion years ago.

Prof Harari, who has written a landmark book charting the history of humanity, said mankind would evolve to become like gods with the power over death, and be as different from humans of today as we are from chimpanzees.

He argued that humans as a race were driven by dissatisfaction and that we would not be able to resist the temptation to ‘upgrade’ ourselves, whether by genetic engineering or technology.

“We are programmed to be dissatisfied, “ said Prof Harari. “Even when humans gain pleasure and achievements it is not enough. They want more and more.

“I think it is likely in the next 200 years or so homo sapiens will upgrade themselves into some idea of a divine being, either through biological manipulation or genetic engineering of by the creation of cyborgs, part organic part non-organic.
I would argue that Synthetic Biology is already the "biggest evolution in biology" though since it's already happening and when I see friends with bluetooth headsets stuck in their ear it looks like the goal of "evolving" mankind into cybermen isn't that far away....
Billy wrote:Daniel - when I had asked for suggestions as to literature concerning the mechanics of the human brain, you had put me onto the work of Ray Kurzweil; though you were quick to tell me that his desire to turn human beings into robots did concern you greatly. I see that he has become quite the celebrity scientist. Having spent time with his work, a few things pop out:

2. He is a megalomaniac of the highest order, having made statements in which he claims that through DNA and robotic transformation, humanity will both "wake up the universe" as well as bring God into existence. Such statements provide a glimpse into the mindset of his handlers.

Several months ago, I remember watching a film entitled 'Mr. Nobody'. The film portrays a future human paradigm in which 'perfect cell alignment' has been achieved, i.e. no more war, nor disease, nor suffering, but instead perfect harmony and immortality in massive mega cities of the future. I foresee that the powers that be in this world shall maintain Earth as a sort of home base from which to launch out into the greater reaches of space and time, with the mass populace being completely unaware of most of that which goes on outside of the confines of their micro apartments.
I mention this only because I foresee a future darker than that of an extinction level event - the complete and total transformation of humanity into some whacky hybrid 'borg-like' species; the 'Miller Lite' version of the Anunnaki. Perhaps that is part of the obsession here - to evolve into that which we crave (Anunna), envious over that which they have achieved as a species. Are we trying to transform ourselves into our creators?
I couldn't agree more about Kurzweil! I also agree with your last point but think it is more like the offspring of the Anunna are intent on "upgrading" their human slaves rather than us trying to turn ourselves into our creators
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Thu May 28, 2015 12:30 am

Djchrismac wrote:Great post Billy, I saw this earlier and thought i'd post it since it is yet another clue the Kurzweil's singularity and transhumanism is high on the agenda:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/hay- ... years.html

Wealthy humans are likely become cyborgs within 200 years as they gradually merge with technology like computers and smart phones, a historian has claimed.

Yuval Noah Harari, a professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, said the amalgamation of man and machine will be the ‘biggest evolution in biology’ since the emergence of life four billion years ago.

Prof Harari, who has written a landmark book charting the history of humanity, said mankind would evolve to become like gods with the power over death, and be as different from humans of today as we are from chimpanzees.

He argued that humans as a race were driven by dissatisfaction and that we would not be able to resist the temptation to ‘upgrade’ ourselves, whether by genetic engineering or technology.

“We are programmed to be dissatisfied, “ said Prof Harari. “Even when humans gain pleasure and achievements it is not enough. They want more and more.

“I think it is likely in the next 200 years or so homo sapiens will upgrade themselves into some idea of a divine being, either through biological manipulation or genetic engineering of by the creation of cyborgs, part organic part non-organic.
I would argue that Synthetic Biology is already the "biggest evolution in biology" though since it's already happening and when I see friends with bluetooth headsets stuck in their ear it looks like the goal of "evolving" mankind into cybermen isn't that far away....
Billy wrote:Daniel - when I had asked for suggestions as to literature concerning the mechanics of the human brain, you had put me onto the work of Ray Kurzweil; though you were quick to tell me that his desire to turn human beings into robots did concern you greatly. I see that he has become quite the celebrity scientist. Having spent time with his work, a few things pop out:

I couldn't agree more about Kurzweil! I also agree with your last point but think it is more like the offspring of the Anunna are intent on "upgrading" their human slaves rather than us trying to turn ourselves into our creators
Its recruitment for an eventual putsch against their kin
"Uncle Enlil wants you for Borg army" ;)

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:57 am

LM's and Geoengineering in the mainstream:
Cyclist 'Saw Goblins' During Race

Ultra-cyclist Shusanah Pillinger says she "saw goblins" as she made history by completing the 3,004-mile Race Across America (RAAM) last month.

The 39-year-old Briton completed the race from California to Maryland in 12 days, nine hours and 14 minutes.

She said hallucinations during her "witching hour" were common.

"It's weird, but once you've seen it, you're not quite as shocked. None of them look particularly friendly. A lot of them are ugly looking," she said.

Pillinger became the first British woman to complete the RAAM. Only seven British men have achieved the feat, with Chris Hopkinson the first in 2005.

She made it 2,150 miles into her RAAM attempt last year before breaking her collarbone.

Pillinger said cycling in "extreme weather" was one of her biggest challenges, particularly through the Californian desert.

"It was about seven degrees higher than last year and I was overheated at one point and had to be taken off the road to be cooled down by my team," she told BBC Radio Cambridgeshire. "My body temperature went up to about 39.5C.

"When we got to the Appalachians we were in big storms, really threatening black skies which I have never seen before. There were rain drops like the size of golf balls.

"I was so distraught that I thought my race would be ruined by rain."

When asked whether she would have any interest in completing the race again, Pillinger said: "I think it's done.

"No one can take away the fact I was the first British woman to do it. I've set a time that I think is reasonable for other women to have something to aim for." -

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/33425638
Of course the goblins and freak weather are simply glossed over, no surprise there...
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!