Hex Education -- An Analysis of Magick

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Hex Education -- An Analysis of Magick

Post by Lozion » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:26 pm

Interesting thread.
where is that "installation disk"
Made me immediately thought of the tablets of ME..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Reikirocks
Discens
Discens

Post by Reikirocks » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:15 pm

Why can't You just ask for the installation disk? I believe that if you do the inner work and are in alignment you can receive the download.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Back to Hex Education

Post by animus » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:32 am

LoneBear wrote:Tier 2 magick is far more interesting and what I would consider to be real magick, because it is systemic and holistic--rather than YOU using your bioenergy to alter events, you enter rapport with the environment and request a change. Because of the very large scale of what is affected with little effort (like a tiny stone changing the course of a boulder), affects can be global--or even beyond.
So who is the other party, giving the aye or nay to the request? For example, do trees form a collective (e.g. a forest) that grants you your desired change?
Real magic has its price, too. The bioenergy has to come from somewhere, so each tree, plant, pasture, et al. would have to willingly sacrifice a portion of their own bioenergy. My understanding of bioenergy so far is that it is always bound to some entity (in 2nd density or higher), so it is not just "out there" on its own and unintelligent.

Amazing post btw! I'm always in awe of how you manage to come up with all that. Also, you seem to have more hours of the day than others do :)

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Back to Hex Education

Post by Ilkka » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:34 am

animus wrote:So who is the other party, giving the aye or nay to the request?
The planet is one big entity itself, which emits alot of bioenergy from its core, and receives it from outerspace, which I think is on a faster 3x-speed scale.
animus wrote:For example, do trees form a collective (e.g. a forest) that grants you your desired change?
If you can control chi, which means you have to have much shen that controls chi consciously, then if the change benefits majority/both parties chi will comply. Chi is intelligent energy, Shen is conscious.
animus wrote:Real magic has its price, too. The bioenergy has to come from somewhere, so each tree, plant, pasture, et al. would have to willingly sacrifice a portion of their own bioenergy. My understanding of bioenergy so far is that it is always bound to some entity (in 2nd density or higher), so it is not just "out there" on its own and unintelligent.
As above mentioned, planet has abundance of bioenergy and I believe also the sun and other stars have it also. I believe it comes from the core of it which means it comes from the cosmic sector.

I think that real magick has little price to pay compared to the other magic forms. We have a saying in these parts, "Tyhmä paljon työtä tekee, viisas pääsee vähemmällä." Rough translation "Foolish one does more work, wise one manages with less."
Enjoy the Silence

Reikirocks
Discens
Discens

Post by Reikirocks » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:26 am

I think that real magick has little price to pay compared to the other magic forms. We have a saying in these parts, "Tyhmä paljon työtä tekee, viisas pääsee vähemmällä." Rough translation "Foolish one does more work, wise one manages with less."

Beautifully said!

I believe we all know magic and it's just a matter of remembering. When we are in alignment we can better access this magic, the simplest form of magic is our words. We can build or destroy with three simple words, (I love you/I hate you) the easiest way to start is to create an energy ball. what magic will you put in this ball? And how will you use it? Mother Earth and the universe will gladly help, they've always helped me.

Spaceman
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Spaceman » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:05 pm

I don’t believe any more bioenergy would be required than that which is necessary to be alive and “request” the change. In a universe of motion the state of “rest” is unity, 1/1, and from which all motion is just measured as displacement. It seems to me that “Real magick” would just be a matter of achieving a “stance” of effective unity (entering rapport) and the “orientation” of the stance is the request. To make a comparison you aren’t trying to lift a boulder by picking it up. You are the fulcrum of lever with a boulder of equal weight on both ends, and to raise one or the other all that is required is a shifting of the orientation of your stance. The difference would be that it requires no upward effort on your part to support the boulders because unity is the natural fulcrum upon which all displacement “pivots”. In a similar vein all that is required to move at the speed of light, 1/1, is neutralizing effective displacement and pewww off you go.
Reikirocks wrote:Why can't You just ask for the installation disk? I believe that if you do the inner work and are in alignment you can receive the download.
The one place left to look is probably the Archive of the Ancients which would make that statement very appropriate.
"To resist the influence of others, knowledge of ones self is most important." Teal'c

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:04 am

Lozion wrote:Made me immediately thought of the tablets of ME..
Astute observation. Have you noticed that there seems to be a "glitch" in the ME (Tablet's of Destiny), based on the Sumerian and Babylonian accounts of them?

In days of old, there were many wizards and witches that could interact in the same levels of magick. Yet, the gods had to trick, connive and steal the ME from each other because no two ME could control the same function.

That tells me a couple of things: first, the human interface was an active part of that layer of magic--something already present that was connected to the wizard. The ME seems to be an "intrusion" into that realm--and because the ME were "shaking the box from the outside," if you tried to put two ME on the same channel, they would "Gimble lock" and not function. (Limit to the technological approach... I suspect that HAARP was one of the early attempts at a ME-type device).

Second: the gods were NOT wizards/witches and instead used technology to interface to those cosmic regions. TPTB want to be gods, so they mimic the processes of the gods and have gone the technological route, like the Goa'uld on Stargate. Something to think about... if enough wizards were to harmoniously shake the box from the inside, any connections on the outside would bust--and the system would move freely, again.
animus wrote:Amazing post btw! I'm always in awe of how you manage to come up with all that.
It is a combination of curiosity, internal honesty and an open mind. It is an acquired skill that you anyone can learn to do--all it takes is to reactivate those functions in consciousness, as they have been suppressed through formal education and media.
animus wrote:Also, you seem to have more hours of the day than others do :)
Technically, I have "more hours of the night than others do." I come up with most of this stuff when my body is asleep, so I get an extra 8 hours to consider new ideas.

Short explanation, in case others wish to utilize the technique: normally, when people go to sleep, they are entering their personal "Matrix," which I refer to as my holodeck. To their consciousness, it looks like the real world so consciousness just "plays the game" and natural processes create a landscape to express either physiological problems or repressed psychological content, in hopes that consciousness can come to some resolution and healing. You have to remember that the psyche WANTS to be healthy--but exists in an extremely unhealthy environment--so it is a challenge.

Occasionally, like on most Star Trek "holodeck episodes," something glitches in the holodeck program--and it catches your attention. This is where curiosity comes in... if you aren't curious, then you will just ignore the glitch and get on with whatever neurotic system the dream is dealing with. But if you do have it, you'll do a "G'kar talking about Sigma 957 with the ant"... and go, "WHAT WAS THAT ?!?" and an anomaly will be remembered in your consciousness... and consciousness doesn't like anomalies, so it will try to resolve it by looking for more "pieces to the puzzle." This will eventually lead to consciousness growing in the dream state to solve the problem.

Then you hit that "internal honesty" and realize that the dreamscape is just YOU and ONLY YOU (people love to externalize the dreamscape, so it ISN'T them--that way what dreams reveal "isn't their problem"). But if you do realize that everything in a dream is you, then you also realize that you can develop the mental discipline to control what you dream. In other words, you learn to write your own Matrix stories.

And that opens your mind to new possibilities--you can create anything, which will manifest as an internal reality. Your dream holodeck has a lot of pre-programmed features provided by Nature, so you don't have to create every thought or movement of the landscape and characters--there are already "natural law" programs to do that. Which is really nice--because if you try to do something that does not conform to natural law--the program crashes. This is actually how I developed RS2--Larson got a lot of principles correct in his RS, but some of them did not work on the holodeck. RS2 are the corrections to the RS that make the Matrix programs run smoothly.

After you develop these conscious skills, when you go to sleep it is much like going to experiment in your own, private, super-high-tech lab where you can do virtually anything--and get feedback from Nature (natural law) to see what is actually viable.

That is what I did with these posts on Magick... if it were "real," then it would work on my internal holodeck in accordance with the natural laws already present. And what I posted was what I found, trying to write a "magick Matrix program" -- these were the structures I found that made it work.

As a final thought, over the course of my life I've noticed a large number of "glitches" in our external reality--things we call the "paranormal." The paranormal exists--most people don't see it because they are too busy "playing the game." My consciousness tried to resolve these paranormal "glitches" by looking for scientific theories to explain them--which led to the Reciprocal System, which is based solely on "natural consequence." Using the RS, I found a pattern to the glitches... which made me think that perhaps our external reality--all this stuff inside the 3D spatial bubble of the gravitational limit, is actually Gaia's holodeck running a Matrix program... and these layers of magic-netic fields are just the flow of programming algorithms that are creating the system--as it was on my internal holodeck. Wizards are those that have become conscious of the external holodeck and have learned the "base code" of the planet--and magick is just "patching the program code" to modify the result.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:34 am

Spaceman wrote:In a universe of motion the state of “rest” is unity, 1/1, and from which all motion is just measured as displacement. It seems to me that “Real magick” would just be a matter of achieving a “stance” of effective unity (entering rapport) and the “orientation” of the stance is the request.
That is exactly right.
Spaceman wrote:
Reikirocks wrote:Why can't You just ask for the installation disk? I believe that if you do the inner work and are in alignment you can receive the download.
The one place left to look is probably the Archive of the Ancients which would make that statement very appropriate.
Right again. Found it last night--with a caveat. No homo sapiens device driver exists, because mankind did not exist when the program was written. Should have thought of that... that explains the empty memory allocation. Got a "file not found" error during the birth bootup. Given the way humanity behaves, I guess we lucked out there, or this world would have ended up in a Forbidden Planet scenario, millennia ago.

However, drivers do exist for all the other intelligent species... it's times like this that I'm glad I'm a Neanderthal! :-)

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:55 pm

I'm glad daniel posted a link on FB to this. This is exactly what I've been wanting to learn. Real magick. Awesome posts, LoneBear, btw. (I can't think your name without it being in Rick Moranis's voice in Spaceballs, "LoneStar!" :lol: )

Like you said, there were wizards and witches before, so they must have had those device drivers. I think the device driver has to be created by the individual themselves. This way there leaves room for individual efficacy in doing magic, growth, and natural proficiencies due to experience and personality. It would be unreasonable to think that once one can levitate something, they should also be able to transfigure a chair into a thousand dancing knives with equal aptitude. There may be a base-code to doing magic, but everyone would have to individually develop themselves in their interaction with it according to their desires and points of view. What makes sense to me though is if those device drivers can be created, they must also have the potential to be passed down genetically, so offspring can inherit them, again, potentially. (This would adequately explain the possibility of muggle-borns and squibs.)

It is a good thing humanity cannot just be handed those drivers. Imagine Neo just being jacked in and learning all those martial arts right away without him first being explained what the Matrix is, and then coming to terms with the real-world. He just vomited when he was shown the truth. Even if we could be handed drivers, it may not be wise to accept them. We don't know what we don't know. Consider this extract from a COBRA interview from a few days ago.
Randy: Well sure there is quantum development and this whole energetic metaphysical aspect, but as long as we have physical bodies that operate with cells and fluids that has to be a connection point where our physical bodies are able to handle the energetic component or they don’t work. It’s like trying to run jet fuel in a go cart that can’t handle it, it would blow up the engine it won’t work. So you are trying to ascend someone who is not biologically prepared, if you try and ascend a gorilla and you are going to blow up its brains.

(There's more to the excerpt, but it doesn't want to format well here. p.21 http://nebula.wsimg.com/818ce01d87e48d8 ... oworigin=1)
I smiled when you wrote that you'd find more use looking to the Greeks for magic than anything following the 15th century. I've come across two sources in my research following that logic. There were Greco-Roman laws written against magic in the Twelve Tables of the decemviri legibus scribundis in 451 B.C, which suggests magic was real then. The dictator Sulla, in 81 B.C, further imposed bans on magical practices with his Lex Cornelia de sicariis et veneficis, suggesting even more that magic existed to the effect that it required action be taken against it.
The clauses in the Twelve Tables that Pliny takes to be proof of the spread of magic to Rome were a measure that laid down penalties for using incantations to charm the crops belonging to another off his land into one's own possession and a regulation forbidding the utterance of harmful incantations.
Dickie, Matthew. Magic and Magicians in the Greco-Roman World. Constraints on Magicians in Rome. 138. https://books.google.com/books?id=TgfLY ... ic&f=false
In the Middle ages, Reginald Scot wrote “The Discoverie of Witchcraft,” in which he speaks on how to identify magic practitioners and what their capabilities are, and then claims throughout the book how it is all superstition and outright deceit. Magic will continue to come up in historical context, despite the modern perception that it isn’t real.
Scot, Reginald. The Discoverie of Witchcraft. The xxi. chapter. 228. “IF I should go about to recite all charmes, I should take an infinite worke in hand. For the witching writers hold opinion, that anie thing al/most maie be therby brought to passe ; " that whether the words of the charme be understandable or not, it skilleth not : so the charmer have a steddie intention to bring his desire about. And then what is it that cannot be done by words? For L. Vairus saith, that old women have infeebled and killed children with words, and have made women with child miscarrie ;/ they have made men pine awaie to death, they have killed horsses, deprived sheepe of their milke, *transformed men into beasts, flowne in the aire, tamed and staled wild beasts, driven all noisome cattell and vermine from corne, vines and hearbs, staled serpents, "c : and all with words. In so much as he saith, that with certeine words spoken in a bulles eare by a witch, the bull hath fallen downe to the ground as dead.” 

Most people are familiar with the Witch Hunts in Europe starting in the 14th Century through the Renaissance, including the Salem Witch Trails in Colonial America. It is within the modus operandi of the Ruling Elite to condemn any group they perceive as threatening to their reign, spread fear and license through the Church to commit violence against that group, and then when the threat is suppressed, rescue the people from backwards superstition and return them to the rationalism of the State. After the purging was complete, The Witchcraft Act of 1735 in Britain made it illegal for anyone to ACCUSE someone of performing magic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchcraft_Act_1735). Policy, henceforth, could relinquish the responsibility of genocide to the historians that could delegate its cause to public hysteria and delusion, and therein reinforce the need for more education by the State.
The planet is one big entity itself, which emits alot of bioenergy from its core, and receives it from outerspace, which I think is on a faster 3x-speed scale.

I agree, and I would also like to add that the sun should be a source of energy as well. Sungazing is supposed to slowly feed and open up the pineal gland, which LB stated is the hardware related to doing magic. I would induce that sunlight also carries information that helps activate the "junk" DNA. (Another reason for their Geoengineering.) Interesting point the magicians like in the shows would become the new priest class and people would go to them instead of developing themselves, if the current regime had their way.

I have had three real magical happenings in my life, but they were done unconsciously. I had a really strong feeling before each one of them happened, and each occurrence had a very intelligent quality to them in what reacted exactly. I haven't been able to recreate anything consciously. I've been to trying to create strong feelings through the Will, connecting with an object, willing it to rise and be under my control. It has affected my dreams a couple of times, because I would all of a sudden seize my dream with willpower and take control (I remember leaping to defeat a two-headed dragon when I was cornered.) This has to be a step in the right direction, even if it sounds like I'm just throwing Qi and exerting too much effort, because the Will is the exact opposite of unconsciousness. I figure that maybe building the driver is an act of will, and is like any other muscle. You have to work it for it to get stronger, and then what was once deemed difficult or impossible may one day become easy and effortless, like a simple charm.

Since Will-training allowed me to act with a glimpse of consciousness in my dream, it may be useful in growing one's consciousness in the 3D time landscape, recognizing and learning the holodeck, and seeing the similarity in the waking world in order to effect change in accordance with the Will like you would in a dream.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:40 pm

Andrew wrote: I've been to trying to create strong feelings through the Will, connecting with an object, willing it to rise and be under my control.
This would likely be Tier 1 magic which is competition based. A rapport based interaction would see you asking the object to move and there be communion between you and it. My mind suggests that levitation of an object would be Qi based, Tier 1 magic, as you have identified it.
It has affected my dreams a couple of times, because I would all of a sudden seize my dream with willpower and take control (I remember leaping to defeat a two-headed dragon when I was cornered.)
I imagine this to be symbolic of the attempt to synthesize dualistic energy or 'reptillian brain' aspects within yourself. Have you looked much into allegory as given in alchemical text? You might want to get in touch with Spaceman, as he has recently run the gamut on dragon symbols in dreams.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Funny enough there have been times I've willed something to levitate that my desire for it led me to thinking I was just asking it to move. It's kind of weird to describe. Can't say it worked though, so I've moved on from that. (Edison didn't fail 10,000x inventing the lightbulb. He found 10,000 ways it didn't work.)

Actually doing conscious magic would be mind bending enough. One of the first thoughts that may go through your mind is you are a god, and with good enough reason. The subconscious mind would try to make connections of the event to anything else it's ever been exposed to related to it. This idea came to me in that time of just asking it to rise to instead commanding it to rise. This is where something opens up.

When one is seeking to manifest his desires, one must be definite in those desires. Nature only demands the one to abide by her laws in achieving that desire, and then the desire can be had. If someone prays or declares to the universe, I want to lose weight! He attracts to himself situations, events, circumstances, and things that are in alignment with that desire. He may come across a healthy cookbook at a bookstore, he may hear an ad on vegetarianism or his friend ends up mentioning to him that he is interested in doing yoga or some other exercise routine. While he has the right to refuse any of those options that work in favor of his ultimate desire in losing weight for some other alternative to achieving that goal, if he drifts into forgetfulness and apathy, and his actions are speaking against his proclaimed desire, then he's not going to magically lose any weight. Nature doesn't reward anybody for merely asking for something; there is always a price to pay for it first in order to reap its benefits.

The key point here is definiteness. Think of a commander in the army. He gives orders and they are done. There is no doubt that that order will be executed. It shall be done. Think of when you go to a restaurant. They take your order. You order some food of your choice and you receive it. There is no doubt as to whether or not you'll get it. You will definitely get what you ordered.

Since conscious manifestation works positively as a function of natural law according to these principles of time and definiteness, real magick seems like a natural progressive step in achieving the same ends, but instantaneously.

Nature's laws are unconscious. It is 100% objective and is the only real authority in all existence. Because of its unwaveringness, it cannot be conscious because it has no choice. It is completely systematic. Since manifestation of your subjective desires is a function of the natural laws of the Universe, it has no choice whatsoever, but to obey. Therefore, commanding an object to rise through what we call magic cannot be competition-based because no free-will has been violated. Objects are completely unconscious, just like Natural Law, and so they must obey, if whatever is blocking the magick from occurring is removed from the user, whatever that is. Just like the guy who didn't want to change his eating habits or exercise, but wanted to lose weight. There's just something natural law is teaching us as we align ourselves with wanting to do magick, and yes, this definitely comes in dreams too. However, since the Will is completely conscious, objective, and definite in its application, and Natural Law responds to definiteness, it must be a function in doing real magick. One must then only be open to the changes nature requires.

http://i68.tinypic.com/103926e.jpg
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Andrew wrote:Nature's laws are unconscious. It is 100% objective and is the only real authority in all existence.
"Natural law" is stateless because it is an observation on the way things behave. The understanding of natural law by humans may be unconscious.

Inanimate matter is neither conscious nor unconscious, as the term is psychological, requiring a minimum Level 2, biological structure present in the life unit. A life unit will have all three aspects, the conscious (the dimension coincident with the sensory reference system), the unconscious (the reciprocal, nonlocal aspect) and the subconscious, the overlap zone.

The planet is biological and possesses all three aspects of the psyche. Wizardry concerns interaction with the conscious and subconscious aspects of the planetary psyche, referred to in New Age terms as a logos.

Originally, metaphysics was defined as "the science concerned with all phenomena appearing due to unknown intelligent forces, including the astonishing intellectual phenomena of our subconscious" (Charles Richet) These "intelligent forces" were a part of Nature, characterized by concepts such as angels and demons.

When we apply a Tier 2 understanding of Magick with the RS2, it becomes apparent that we are dealing with a dichotomy of bioenergy that has been anthropomorphized to account for intelligent interaction through rapport. Let me clarify... the basic dichotomy in all things is yin-yang, the feminine-masculine generative principles. When dealing with ritualistic magic, angels (yin) and demons (yang) are summoned--and asked to do the bidding of the summoner--a connection in rapport, not a commandment in rivalry (man's law).

It appears that these magic-netic "channels" (frequencies) have been labeled as angels and demons, and the functions they affect have become personality traits of the respective entities. For example, the "love magick" channel is symbolized by Cupid, though male in gender is decidedly feminine in behavior and is capable of reifying (making real) a sexual attraction through his "arrow" -- a vector in real space, or more specifically, "how time changes space."
[i]The Occult [/i](Chambers) wrote:Occult operations are achieved through an exploration of myth.
I could not agree more... knowledge seldom gets suppressed, just displaced. And a lot of our ancient knowledge has been displaced and encoded into mythology. By applying mythological patterns to a more universal science/metascience like the Reciprocal System, that knowledge can be reclaimed.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:42 am

I don't grasp what you mean by stateless. Natural laws can be observed and understood consciously. The truth can be known.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:17 pm

LoneBear wrote:No homo sapiens device driver exists, because mankind did not exist when the program was written. ... However, drivers do exist for all the other intelligent species... it's times like this that I'm glad I'm a Neanderthal! :-)
I was able to locate and successfully download and install a magic-netic driver for anima neanderthalensis, which is compatible with the upgraded anima neanderthalensis ethicus. (Yes, they are new terms because there is no "taxonomy" for the evolution of the soul.)

Because there are no drivers that work with genus homo, mankind cannot utilize wizarding skills directly from the body corpus, so about the best you can do at is with intelligent energy techniques such as qi gong, where, with a LOT of work, you can do things like make electric shocks or knock over a VCR tape case at a distance with telekinesis. (Basically, parlor tricks.)

The secret that was understood by the ancient wizards and sorcerers was that the interface, the "driver," needed to be loaded into the cosmic aspect of the life unit, that "body" in 3D time that we refer to as the anima (the soul). But... the anima has to have sufficient "hardware" for the driver to access. You cannot load a Facebook app into a pocket calculator from the 1970s. That led me into some research on the evolution of the anima/soul complex, because it is basically a parallel to the corpus/body in space--but in time. Our bodies evolve and adapt over time, and so does the anima "body"--it also evolves and adapts over space.

The techniques that wizarding employ allow the anima to "grow up" during the study--which, because they are in clock space actually take NO clock time--allow the soul to grow substantially in what we would see as just a few days, weeks or months. Once the soul has grown the necessary interface hardware, the driver can be installed--in 3D time.

Again, there is a caveat... only an individuated psyche can do it (no group souls) and the soul must be evolved from this world, so a driver is in the database. That probably explains why the royal lines always had to have a magician to do their bidding--they could never do it, themselves, as no homo sapiens driver existed and their soul was not of this world.

But, as I discovered last night, you can power up the hardware and enable the driver--but there are some "safeguards" built in. You cannot use it until you've passed a "final exam," so to speak, to make sure you understand what that interface does. This level of magic-netic access appears to require a degree of personal responsibility--karma--that cannot be escaped. If one is not willing to accept full duty, honor and responsibility for the consequences of their actions, the driver will not enable.

And if you do accept and enable the driver... well, that's not the end of the story, but just the beginning.

Reikirocks
Discens
Discens

Post by Reikirocks » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:33 pm

And if you do accept and enable the driver... well, that's not the end of the story, but just the beginning.
Yes :)

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:17 am

LoneBear wrote:If one is not willing to accept full duty, honor and responsibility for the consequences of their actions, the driver will not enable.
Yes as well.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:18 pm

How did the install go?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Magic-netic Driver safeguards

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:47 am

Lozion wrote:How did the install go?
To quote Zen, the computer on the Liberator from the BBC series, Blakes 7, "All systems are functioning normally. Status is firm."

As I mentioned earlier, there is a safeguard on the system analogous to an "access code" that must be obtained before all features of the driver can be unlocked. With my eclectic knowledge of ancient systems, the code was exactly where I thought it would be--the Philosopher's Stone, which can only be obtained by completing the Magnum Opus. And like the controls of the TARDIS, the stone is isomorphic--one-to-one with the creator. There is a harmonic resonance between person and stone. It is useless in the hands of anyone else.
Joeyv23 wrote:(the question he is going to ask when he reads the last paragraph)
Yes, it is.

The knowledge of the Magnum Opus has been lost to the general public and I suspect to most of those that have previously attempted to follow that path as only a few clues remain. The bulk of that knowledge has been destroyed by the Church, starting as far back in 1307 AD. It was impossible to reconstruct with conventional science, basically because they have everything backwards and piecemeal. However... that limitation does not exist when using Reciprocal System concepts.

People have tried to associate all sorts of things with the alchemical process, from basic chemistry to spiritual evolution. Considering its history and reputation for producing wizards during an era where "magick" was dominant, to me it seems logical that the alchemical process was the tutorial for becoming a Professor at Hogwarts--developing the temporal body (anima/soul).

Prior researchers have never figured it out because you aren't doing things "in space" to alter space. Coordinate time is unobservable because it is out of phase with our physical senses, but acts nonlocally through invisible force fields, such as magnetism and gravity. In the RS, everything that exists in space must also exist in time, so there must be the cosmic equivalent of force fields, where coordinate space can be used to nonlocally effect structure in time. This is what the alchemical process, which includes concepts such as Sacred Geometry, DO. It has puzzled researchers because they are looking for a spatial effect from the alchemical process, much like a chemical reaction--but nothing happens when they follow the recipe because the effects are in time, not space. And once time is altered... well, as I just said, time changes space so space conforms by transmuting elements to create a harmonic loop--time changing space and space changing time in perfect balance. Done right, it will find a point of super-stability. The culmination of these processes gives you a bridge between the realms, the access key to the cosmic sector known as the Philosopher's Stone.

With this understanding, one of the things we will be able to do with the Monastery for the Sanctuary project is to research and document a new Alchemy--one where people graduate as wizards, with full access to the cosmic sector.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:16 am

With this understanding, one of the things we will be able to do with the Monastery for the Sanctuary project is to research and document a new Alchemy--one where people graduate as wizards, with full access to the cosmic sector.
Awesome.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Magic-netic Driver safeguards

Post by animus » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:29 pm

LoneBear wrote:one where people graduate as wizards
Shouldn't it be wizards of earth to be more accurate? Because your abilites are bound to the planet.

Also, what became of the "no real wizardry for genus homo"? (paraphrasing :P )
Just so you know, your posts from June 16th and yesterday were the first ones in this forum that made me go "nooooooo!!"

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:52 pm

animus wrote:Just so you know, your posts from June 16th and yesterday were the first ones in this forum that made me go "nooooooo!!"
I find this reaction interesting. I wonder what reason may be sussed out via introspection as to why this would be the reaction that was had?

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:08 pm

No need for introspection, as it is a commom reaction of somebody who is told "he just can't have it".
Maybe I should have also mentioned that, after reading the post from yesterday, my next immediate thought was:
"I'm gonna find a way!" ...though that might take a good amount introspection ;)

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:54 pm

animus wrote:No need for introspection, as it is a commom reaction of somebody who is told "he just can't have it".
Maybe I should have also mentioned that, after reading the post from yesterday, my next immediate thought was:
"I'm gonna find a way!" ...though that might take a good amount introspection ;)
You could have continued the line of thought on what was being relayed to "he can't have it as he currently is". The 'way' has been alluded to and even expressed outright.

That pioneer spirit that you have is vital to reaching the goal that you've set for yourself, and introspection does, indeed, go a long way towards accomplishing the goal. Rapport with nature is integral, but simply deciding to be in rapport with nature isn't enough for evolution to occur. Nature has to experience you taking those steps. Things really start to get interesting when you do, and a positive feedback loop is created.

The goal is not out of reach. This is why I found the response interesting. On introspection: Consider which psychic complex would react that way "Noooooo!" and address it. Then see if you can find out what's laying beneath it.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:47 pm

animus wrote:No need for introspection, as it is a commom reaction of somebody who is told "he just can't have it".
I suspect the reaction was based on a misunderstanding of the research I related. What I was documenting is not "he just can't have it," but "here's how you can get it." Well, unless you are one of those soulless New World Order types...!
animus wrote:Maybe I should have also mentioned that, after reading the post from yesterday, my next immediate thought was:
"I'm gonna find a way!"
Please feel free to start a topic on your own research, as I'm sure others would be interested in seeing what you discover.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:12 pm

joeyv23 wrote: You could have continued the line of thought on what was being relayed to "he can't have it as he currently is". The 'way' has been alluded to and even expressed outright.
LoneBear wrote:I suspect the reaction was based on a misunderstanding of the research I related. What I was documenting is not "he just can't have it," but "here's how you can get it."
Apparently I misunderstood. Maybe I read too much into "genus homo" as I thought it was meant to be a negation for both homo sapiens and homo sapiens ethicus, meaning no human being will ever be able to achieve it. Luckily, not the case. Thanks for clearing that up. And Joey, you'll get a pm in a few minutes.