Transmutation

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
janto
Indagator
Indagator

Transmutation

Post by janto » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Came across this link today, and am curious what AQ community's thoughts are about the potential for transmutation of elements...

I ask, in part, because one of the issues I struggle with in making use of RS2 in the practical real world (beyond being a tool for healing from the limitations of conventional science dogma), is how to apply its philosophy towards useful and productive inventions or developments for the benefit of human evolution through the individual and self, as well as "where's the evidence" to prove learning the theory would be worth their while.

What I mean is, beyond spiritual healing through rebalancing the yang with its equivalent yin, how is RS2 being applied toward solving real world problems, or enabling discovery of new solutions, such as the above article stipulates (assuming it isn't a false story)?

One of the commenters also questions the validity of the human-alien creation heritage, if its possible to transmute such elements... Does that mean humanity could now be more technologically advanced than the ETs were (within a limited scope)? Thoughts?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/18 ... -obsolete/

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Transmutation

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:09 pm

janto wrote:Came across this link today, and am curious what AQ community's thoughts are about the potential for transmutation of elements...
If you use Larson's displacement model, something obvious shows up--transmutation is basically "magnetic chemistry" (versus conventional electric/ionic/covalent chemistry):

3-3-(7) Copper
4-3-(7) Silver
4-4-(7) Gold
5-4-(7) Roentgenium

If you notice, they are only a single unit of magnetic speed apart. And in geology, you find Copper, Silver and Gold in the same vein, so Nature knows how to do it. I've not looked in enormous detail, but looking at the RS structural model, all you need to do is introduce another double-rotating system (muon neutrino) to the time region and wait a bit for the isotopic level to stabilize. Nehru's paper on the "Relative Abundance of the Elements" may actually hold the key to transmutation.
janto wrote:I ask, in part, because one of the issues I struggle with in making use of RS2 in the practical real world (beyond being a tool for healing from the limitations of conventional science dogma), is how to apply its philosophy towards useful and productive inventions or developments for the benefit of human evolution through the individual and self, as well as "where's the evidence" to prove learning the theory would be worth their while.
Actually, there are a number of projects under way in the Monastery now, but those fora are not visible to non-members. They are all "green" projects using RS2 understanding.
janto wrote:Does that mean humanity could now be more technologically advanced than the ETs were (within a limited scope)? Thoughts?
It is a definite possibility. Humanity does not quite have the individual, intellectual capacity of the Annuna, but as a collective effort, 7 billion trumps 600.

You have to consider the gods like the Slitheen from Raxacoricofallapatorius (Doctor Who). A single family, trying to run a global business.

(Though if you read the article carefully, the materials they are using to get gold cost way more than gold does, itself.)
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.