Fox Network Creating Social Experiment for Utopian Society

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Fox Network Creating Social Experiment for Utopian Socie

Post by deepfsh » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:43 am

aaron wrote:Has anyone here seen or followed the current TV series called "Revolution"? This show I feel is another example of the elites disclosing and hinting at plans they have.

look at what is revealed in several of the show's narratives:

- a post apocalyptic world where everything starts over without electricity, governments,etc...
- a rivalrous "kill or be killed" theme, which completely ignores any idea or suggestion that this is the perfect opportunity to re-create anything is a rapport based society, but instead of working together to find better solutions for energy, medicine, food, or new non electric technologies; its spend all your time and energy competing for the very finite amounts of "old" commodities that still remain until exhausted.
- a "new" United States emerges (from where nobody knows, but they re-appear one day complete with structured army and apparently were able to hide out underground somewhere until the right time to "Save America") to bring order to the chaos, complete with upper echelon members that are all part of a secret society complete with illuminati eye symbolism and secret communications written in ancient Arabic...?
- this new United States considers the blackout a necessity and served as a great way to weed out all the undesirables. And for the ones that still exist, they simply kill them off with "faked and engineered plagues" that of course they have themselves have vaccine's for. This new United States also comes prepared with re-education camps for the youth, and psychological torture training to create new alto ego super soldiers that will follow any command from secret "psycho triggers".
-oh, and its discovered later, that this same new United Sates were behind the entire black out all along.
This reminded me on some things from the Mad Max movies. There's a new one coming out in 2015.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:45 pm

"2015 belongs to the mad"... if they are referring to bankers and governments, that's a very true statement!
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:10 pm

More transhumanism...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Juanter
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Juanter » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:52 pm

I will say for certain that my recommedation to any author with "writers block" would be to read anything on this website. If reading the info here doesn't get your mind moving nothing will.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:19 am

Lisa de Moraes wrote:Utopia, Fox’s new reality series in which a group of people are put into a bare-bones camp in a remote location north of Los Angeles County to form a new society and “rethink all the fundamental tenets of civilization,” hasn’t even debuted yet and already the natives — who’ve been native less than a week — are at war with each other.

Coming to the most basic decisions has been next to impossible for them” just six days into the experiment, EP Jon Kroll said this afternoon on a phone call with the media and Fox EVP Simon Andreae. “Agreeing on anything” is the Utopians’ biggest challenge to date.

“I almost think we cast it too well,” Kroll said happily. “They are so incredibly different that coming to the most basic decisions has been next to impossible for them.” A week into the yearlong experiment, there already has been a movement by some in Utopia to secede from the union.
Utopia is like Congress. Only with hotter members – and less clothing.

Already, many of the males in Utopia are battling for alpha-dog status, though one of the women is giving them a good run, according to the execs on the call, which comes ahead of Sunday’s two-hour series premiere. And if you guessed it was Hex, described by the show as a “headstrong hunter … six feet of twisted steel and sex appeal” whose “primary game is to bring lessons from Utopia back to Detroit, her hometown” where her status is “unemployed” — you get extra points for understanding the wonderful world of stereotyping that is reality TV casting.
More here: http://deadline.com/2014/09/utopia-cont ... ox-828396/
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Speaking of the Antiquatis logo... anyone notice the similarity of the logo to the map of the Bargos Islands?

4 "islands" with 4 rivers flowing to the center.
PeacefulMe wrote:
LoneBear wrote:Others, like myself, put a great deal of time, effort and research into the creation of symbols that I use, such as the Antiquatis logo. Curious that no one has analyzed it... I went through about 40 variations before settling on this design.
After you mentioned this, I sat here for most of the afternoon trying to 'analyze' the Antiquatis logo. What I got out of it was a Sun Cross, or Sun Wheel, Phi (the Golden Ratio), Omega (the end), Alpha (the beginning) and Psi (soul)…wracking my brains trying to figure out what you're trying to get across. Then as I was perusing the site, I came across this from you on an older post:

"Did you ever take a close look at the Antiquatis logo on the top right of the screen... it has 4 Greek letters, read bottom-up, Alpha-Omega and Psi-Phi. Being a Star Trek and Doctor Who fan all my life... I couldn't resist."

Clever :D Does it still apply or is there another reason for the logo?
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:25 pm

daniel wrote:Speaking of the Antiquatis logo... anyone notice the similarity of the logo to the map of the Bargos Islands?
Bargos is the name given by the "discoverer," one Erhard Bargo of Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany, which curiously enough, is the same area my mom's side of the family hails from. Though I prefer to call it by its old Norse name, Ālfheimr.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:35 am

Lozion wrote:
Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:10 pm
More transhumanism...
Read Dan Brown's latest: Origin

Openly promoting the great benefits to be gained from transhumanism, although he never labels it as such.
Anything is possible with the proper training.