The Human Atmosphere (Aura)

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Kent
Indagator
Indagator

The Human Atmosphere (Aura)

Post by Kent » Tue May 01, 2018 10:53 am

LoneBear wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:46 pm

I really need to invent those Hoffman lenses.
Do you think there's any validity to Walter Kilner's work with his "Kilner Screens" using (purportedly) dicyanin to detect the human aura? I cannot tell if you are joking when you say you have to invent the Hoffman lenses, but I'm curious if you're familiar with Kilner.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Moon Control - David Icke

Post by LoneBear » Thu May 03, 2018 9:27 am

Kent wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 10:53 am
Do you think there's any validity to Walter Kilner's work with his "Kilner Screens" using (purportedly) dicyanin to detect the human aura?
I was not aware of Kilner's work, but it looks quite interesting... excerpt:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_John_Kilner wrote:The Human Atmosphere

In 1911 Kilner published one of the first western medical studies of the "Human Atmosphere" or Aura, proposing its existence, nature and possible use in medical diagnosis and prognosis. In its conviction that the human energy field is an indicator of health and mood, Kilner's study resembles the later work of Harold Saxton Burr. However, while Burr relied upon voltmeter readings, Kilner, working before the advent of semiconductor technology, attempted to invent devices by which the naked eye might be trained to observe "auric" activity which, he hypothesised, was probably ultraviolet radiation, stating that the phenomena he saw were not affected by electromagnets.

Glass slides or "Kilner Screens" containing alcoholic solutions of variously coloured dyes, including a blue coal-tar dye called "dicyanin" were used as filters in "Kilner Goggles" which, together with lights, were held to train the eyes to perceive electromagnetic radiation outside the normal spectrum of visible light. After being so trained, one could dispense with the apparatus. Kilner did not recommend merely viewing the subject through these lenses.

According to his study, Kilner and his associates were able, on many occasions, to perceive auric formations, which he called the Etheric Double, the Inner Aura and the Outer Aura, extending several inches from patients' naked bodies, and his book gave instructions by which the reader might construct and use similar goggles.
Kent wrote:
I cannot tell if you are joking when you say you have to invent the Hoffman lenses, but I'm curious if you're familiar with Kilner.
Sometimes, I can't tell if I'm joking or serious, either... often, things that start out as a joke give me insight into a hidden mystery of the Universe, which then becomes a serious study. Might be the case here, as magnetic liquids are common these days--even have some in the lab.

Though I do have to wonder of John Carpenter knew of Kilner goggles... and based is Hoffman lenses on them.

His book is available online: The Human Atmosphere
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: The Human Atmosphere (Aura)

Post by LoneBear » Thu May 03, 2018 10:06 pm

Been reading the book--very interesting. Took a bit of digging to figure out what dicyanin, referred to as "spectauranine" in the book, actually IS (outside of all the New Age spectulation) and has resulted in some very interesting details about the visible structure of auras.

To make a long story short, dicynanin, as prepared in these experiments, is an organocopper protein, dicupric cyanine. The material on the aura states it is in the "ultra red" (infrared) band, but based on the properties of dicynanin, that is not exactly correct... it IS in the "red spectrum" region, but in the reciprocal red region: cyan.

I find this to be very interesting, because I have "moderate protan" color blindness--fairly common, about 1:25 men and 1:200 women have it. The official definition is that the "red sensing cones" overlap the green, losing sensitivity to red and being overwhelmed by green, yellow and orange. Research I did years ago did not agree with that... what I lacked in "red" perception showed up as improvements in other areas. When I was young, I had 20/8 vision (normal is 20/20), superior night vision and the ability to see detect movement in the field of vision far beyond normal perception (just call me T-rex!) I also had the ability to see auras, as far back as I can remember. The information in this book makes sense of all that now... cyan is one of my favorite colors, simply because it is so vivid to me--that would indicate my "red cones" are actually "inverse red" cones--sensitive to cyan--which also explains the night vision. This may also indicate that the aura is actually being emitted in the yellow-magenta-cyan "negative light" band, rather than the common, RGB (ROY-G-BIV) "positive light" band. Normal sight does not "see it" for the same reason you don't see cyan and magenta in a rainbow--but--the information in this book indicates a person can be trained to see into that band, though the effect is temporary (kind of like the leftover color blobs you get from a flash bulb in your face).

I find this very interesting--and it makes sense. The aura comes from the aetheric double, the projection of the cosmic soul in 3D time into the "equivalent space" of 3D space--it would make sense that it would be negated, as it would be in the ultra-high speed range (3-x), which is the NEGATIVE speed of the low speed (1-x) range, per Larson.

I found this from an abstract of a student research paper (still trying to locate the actual paper):
Dicyanin is also interesting because of its genetic structure which features a dual domain motif absent in all known BCBs [Blue Copper Binding protein]. This dual domain is theorized to bind two copper ions in a cooperative relationship for unknown reasons, and provides a unique window to trace a branch of BCB evolution with great confidence and precision. For these reasons this project has focused on two goals: 1) to purify and characterize dicyanin to determine its native structure and function and 2) to trace the evolution of dicyanin and homologous proteins through all available gene sequence information.
What the author, Spenser Smith, did not realize is what that "window" does, optically. These Kilner filters appear to "invert" cyan light into the red region, which then becomes optically visible to people with normal color sight. That is what the di-copper structure is apparently doing in the dicyanin. I still have to research the atomic structures.

Page 116 of the book has an interesting experiment:
The true physiological primary colours are those that can stimulate only one set of colour-sensitive nerves simultaneously. One method of ascertaining a person's own personal primary colors, is to press the closed eye, when there will usually be seen small yellow dots all over the field of vision. Intermingling with these are much larger discs of blue, and lastly red points intermediate in size between the yellow and blue discs. The yellow are the most numerous and the blue next in number.
The procedure is simple; close your eyes than take the lower section of your index finger on each hand and lightly press them against your closed eyelids. (I've done this for decades--use the procedure to balance my internal energy, consciously. Can completely revive you when you are exhausted, once you learn the trick to it.)

This is actually the first time I've seen someone else talk about this eye technique--try it and see what happens. I'd be very interested in what you "see" doing this. (Mine is different from described.)

If you want to check your color vision: http://enchroma.com/test/instructions/

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Fri May 04, 2018 5:38 am

LoneBear wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:06 pm
This is actually the first time I've seen someone else talk about this eye technique--try it and see what happens. I'd be very interested in what you "see" doing this. (Mine is different from described.)
A whole lot of nothing... really.
LoneBear wrote:
If you want to check your color vision: http://enchroma.com/test/instructions/
"all or most numbers"

I checked "not sure" on at least four images - still resulted in "Normal Color Vision"
Anything is possible with the proper training.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri May 04, 2018 6:49 am

LoneBear wrote:
I think I first had this red colored square shaped dots with square(four angled star' ish) shaped yellow blocks in a cross like fashion and blue dots hiding amongst them others with black background that started to get light yellow color in the middle overall hiding the other colors under. I pressed quite hard so that I felt the pressure a bit, not too much so it didnt hurt, with my index finger almost side of them. Maybe half of the finger print left in eye lids. That is the closest description I can come up with now.

After I did that and opened my eyes my vision was blurred for a moment. Much like the light dot that is left in field of vision for a while.
If you want to check your color vision
Normal color vision said to me too. Few last images were quite challenging. In youtube there are videos for that too they are very hard in the last images, I dont have superhuman color vision but perhaps slightly over normal or at normal, my big brother claims to have better color vision from those youtube videos we saw.
Enjoy the Silence

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Mon May 07, 2018 10:04 am

LoneBear wrote:

First time I tried this, not sure if I was doing it correctly, I saw an irregular spot in the center of my 'vision'...sort of like a fuzzy circle or many point star. It was a bluish/white. Then almost immediately, the surrounding area went from being black to opening up around this central point. It looked like the night sky with every star visible...kinda of neat, actually. The next time I tried it, what I saw was red/orange maybe some yellow colors. Looked like fire. But the shape was sort of like eyes...maybe two or three right next to each other. Hard to explain. What came to mind was the Desolation of Smaug (one of The Hobbit movies). Not sure what it means, but interesting all the same. I have seen similar things in my mind with my eyes closed when I am doing Reiki. Sometimes I can make out images, sometimes I see just waves of color...usually green, blue and/or purple.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Years ago, I found that the "eye" technique works differently under different bioenergy conditions. If you have normal flow, you don't see much... typically a dark spot that has something like dim waves spiraling in and out of it. When you are tired, you get the colored spots.

If you are really tired with "sore eyes," use this technique and "wait out" the spots by keeping pressure on your eyes--you can get quite a visual display... spots, corpuscles, waves,... just keep on holding until all that settles down and you just get the dark spot that looks a bit like a whirlpool (probably the backwash of the pupil). Once you get there, take the pressure off your eyes but keep them shut until all the visual effects fade away. Then open your eyes, and you'll find you've gotten a lot of energy back. I've always called it "recycling" of bioenergy.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Phosphenes

Post by LoneBear » Sun May 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Apparently, this phenomenon has a name: Phosphene.
It is also experienced in prolonged darkness, known as Prisoner's Cinema.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun May 20, 2018 7:41 pm

Kent wrote:
LoneBear wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:46 pm

I really need to invent those Hoffman lenses.
Do you think there's any validity to Walter Kilner's work with his "Kilner Screens" using (purportedly) dicyanin to detect the human aura? I cannot tell if you are joking when you say you have to invent the Hoffman lenses, but I'm curious if you're familiar with Kilner.
Kilner's work, The Human Atmosphere, is really an excellent book. I have learned a great deal from it. Thanks for pointing it out.

I think I can actually build those Hoffman lenses now... not as hard as you would think.
TheyLiveWeSleep.jpg
They Live--We Sleep

Kent
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Kent » Tue May 22, 2018 11:36 am

LoneBear wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:41 pm

Kilner's work, The Human Atmosphere, is really an excellent book. I have learned a great deal from it. Thanks for pointing it out.
You are quite welcome. I'm happy to be able to contribute, especially after having learned so much from this site and the people on it over the years.