Fault-Line Forming?

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Jameela
Gregralis
Gregralis

Fault-Line Forming?

Post by Jameela » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:13 pm

First a brief introduction about myself - I have actually been a member of this forum for a long time but not posted anything due to shyness, though I used to have long deep email conversations with Bruce... I've always been drawn to the spiritual but have had a hard time with "religion" because of what I now recognise as being a 'non-binary', or 'third gender' type person. This has left me rather recluse, though I do have my own website presenting my perceptions.

Regarding this Covid scam; it must have needed different interest groups to work together to enable such world wide effect that it has done, but I question the sustainability of this cabal...

Has anybody else noticed a fault-line emerging between the 'atheist orthodox scientific elite' with their vaccines and tests, and the 'humanist political left' who administer these draconian lockdown measures and social isolation?

I think the 'humanist political left' are becoming concerned about how much political power is now in the hands of a small number of elite orthodox scientists with their vaccines and testing!

And likewise, I think some of these scientists themselves are also becoming concerned about the number of suicides caused by the lockdown and social distancing, especially children who commit suicide. Also the isolation cruelty with which the humanists treat old people in care homes now using Covid as their reason.

So if this emerging fault-line postulate is correct, then we have an opportunity to speed the end of this tyranny... We probably cannot reach the hard core, or those who desire population reduction, but perhaps there is scope now to reach the shaken silent majority of orthodox scientists with a more spiritual view of science! ...This could be started by emphasising the Yin and Yang views of everything in scientific thought, which is unlikely to come from any establishment institution. So there may be an opening here for those who think independently!

What say you?

Jameela (A.K.A. Jonatine)

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Fault-Line Forming?

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:51 am

Hi Jameela,

Thanks very much for posting, it's great to hear from you. I thoroughly enjoyed your paper "The Simple Essence of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of Physics" and it's very useful for those first learning about the Reciprocal System of physical theory/RS2.
Jameela wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:13 pm
First a brief introduction about myself - I have actually been a member of this forum for a long time but not posted anything due to shyness, though I used to have long deep email conversations with Bruce... I've always been drawn to the spiritual but have had a hard time with "religion" because of what I now recognise as being a 'non-binary', or 'third gender' type person. This has left me rather recluse, though I do have my own website presenting my perceptions.
Many on the forum have been here much longer than me (8 years now) but as you can probably see from the lack of posts, the loss of Bruce has been felt very heavily in the community. Although we are from many varied backgrounds we all share the same enthusiasm for being an uncommitted investigator and figuring out life, the universe and everything as Lonebear was fond of saying. You are in good company and it's to have another RS person contributing at last.
Jameela wrote:
Regarding this Covid scam; it must have needed different interest groups to work together to enable such world wide effect that it has done, but I question the sustainability of this cabal...

Has anybody else noticed a fault-line emerging between the 'atheist orthodox scientific elite' with their vaccines and tests, and the 'humanist political left' who administer these draconian lockdown measures and social isolation?

I think the 'humanist political left' are becoming concerned about how much political power is now in the hands of a small number of elite orthodox scientists with their vaccines and testing!

And likewise, I think some of these scientists themselves are also becoming concerned about the number of suicides caused by the lockdown and social distancing, especially children who commit suicide. Also the isolation cruelty with which the humanists treat old people in care homes now using Covid as their reason.
I agree there are many cracks showing in this global sham and I hope it is only a matter of time until things change gear for the better. We need more of the few remaining scientists and others with some authority, that haven't been paid off by the corporations, to speak up as some are doing. Lots of signs point to an ancient global cabal vs new technocrat cabal from what I can see as as you mention.

There is still a lot going on around the world, especially involving the military, that many are not yet aware of happening in the background. Things are definitely going to get interesting that's for sure. It's an absolute disgrace that this global psyop has been allowed to happen but the main reason is a complicit and conrolled media with their 24 hour propaganda - this must change and the best way to tackle it is for people to stop feeding from the digital box of lies and printed media on a daily basis.
Jameela wrote:
So if this emerging fault-line postulate is correct, then we have an opportunity to speed the end of this tyranny... We probably cannot reach the hard core, or those who desire population reduction, but perhaps there is scope now to reach the shaken silent majority of orthodox scientists with a more spiritual view of science! ...This could be started by emphasising the Yin and Yang views of everything in scientific thought, which is unlikely to come from any establishment institution. So there may be an opening here for those who think independently!

What say you?

Jameela (A.K.A. Jonatine)
I agree it's worth reaching out to others and I continually do so, although unfortunately this is usually with little in return but some like Ian Beardsley have recently joined the RS2 forum after I found some links between his research and the RS.

Although I regularly reach out to other researchers, i'm not the best when it comes to fully understanding or explaining RS2, there are many others on here, conscioushugs and especially on the RS2 forum that are much better at doing this than I am. Unfortunately as I mentioned, things have been very quiet for a while now and few people now post or discuss the RS or the many related research tangents we explore in the daniel papers.

If you have something in mind, I assume so or you wouldn't have reached out, then it would be worthwhile putting a small paper together to reach out to other researchers. You could combine some of your "Simple Essence" paper with the Tao of Larson and add in other useful info along the lines of Beyond Space and Time and the daniel papers which connect science and spirit in the universe of motion and shows how we understand the physics of the world to work.

Alternatively if you wanted to start with a more informal blog post then we could accomodate this on www.conscioushugs.com. Let me know what your thoughts are and we can take it from there?

We also have a Discord channel for both Antiquatis.org and RS2 so if you would like access (it's more of an instant chat client you can have on phone and pc) then just let me know.

Cheers,

Chris
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Jameela
Gregralis
Gregralis

Re: Fault-Line Forming?

Post by Jameela » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:58 am

It's nice to be recognised from the other side!
:)
Actually, puns aside, I feel that 'quest for spiritual reality' and 'quest for scientific reality', if correct, are like subjective and objective of the same thing! ...So yes I am in accord with Dewey Larson's thinking, more specifically the RS2 development. However, my spiritual side keeps this in check, and rather than go deeper and deeper into the maths of quaternions, I subscribe to the view that the origin of the "Motion" is "Thought" - or putting it another way; it is the active 'Consciousness' of 'The Source', the Divine.

"Thought" cannot be static, it is a verb, hence change, hence Motion!

Returning to the tyranny of the day; while there is certainly scope for a fault-line forming between the technocrat group and political agenda group, upon which I cannot see this current cabal lasting much longer. However, the question I now have is: Are the technology people all together, or are there two factions...

One group seems more about covert military; like the 9/11 false flag operation, or weather modification stuff, or misuse of Orgone type stuff, etc. ...Hence manipulation of governments.

The other newer group seems based on deep knowledge of crowd reaction to a stimulus, psychology, and manipulation thereof. The sort of knowledge and audacity that successfully computer-technology and social media entrepreneurs would have. These leaders joining with scientists who have knowledge of genetics and biology?! ...These influence the world extraneous of national governments. -- But are these instigators the same group as the covert-military technologists? ...Somehow I doubt it, and if so, a schism will be building, and ultimately they will fight each other.

Following an attack, is a counter attack, but the public as always are just pawns in between!

"Tis all a chequer board of Nights and Days
Where destiny with men for pieces plays,
Hither and thither, moves and mates and slays,
'Till one by one, back in the closet lays"