Who Is America? TV show

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Who Is America? TV show

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:09 am

So, today I saw this video, because I like to see Sacha Baron Cohen's shenanigans for some reason. This is a good idea and a really bad one at the same time the subject in the video I mean.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Disarming America propaganda

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:17 am

It is just more anti-gun agenda. The problem is that the NWO is finding it difficult to completely take over America because 80% of the population own a gun--virtually everyone who lives in a rural area. If I recall the statistics correctly, the American people are the single, largest "unorganized militia" on the planet, being over 10x larger than the American, Russian and Chinese military, combined.

Back when I lived in Georgia, Kennesaw county had a law that required every household to own a gun. Guess what? Crime in Kennesaw was the lowest in the entire country! When a News reported asked criminals if they robbed houses in Kennesaw, they were told, "Are you nuts? They all have guns. Atlanta is much safer to rob, rape and steal--because guns are outlawed and you can do what you want and get away with it."

And it is curious that all these anti-gun politicians, like Hillary Clinton, have huge a huge staff of heavily armed security guards protecting them. Heck, Hillary even has her own private, assassination team!

I am a gun owner--and an expert marksman, qualified in both rifle and handguns. My only complaint with gun ownership in America is that people are not properly instructed in their use. Like "driving," which kills far more people than guns--don't see any ban on cars. Of course, that is recent... when I was in High School, they actually taught marksmanship and had a shooting club, for those who were interested.

And here's an interesting statistic: you are 1800% more likely to die in the hands of a doctor screwing up, than being killed by a gun. So why aren't we trying to ban doctors?
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Who Is America? TV show

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:27 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:17 am
It is just more anti-gun agenda.
That was my deduction of that video too.

In Finland it is legal to own a gun for hunting or just as a hobby, but if you kill someone breaking in etc. in self-defence you get a fine because of that and probably lose your weapon and license too. Although I think that carrying a gun in public is illegal here also. There is much tests before you even can have a license for owning any gun for any purpose.

Last time I used finnish assault rifle which is similar to AK-47 only a bit different called RK-62, it was in army about 14 years ago. Wasn't that good of a marksman though, but still I hit the target with almost every bullet.

Noo, dont ban doctors they are helping people :D (I'm of course being sarcastic)
Enjoy the Silence

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 pm

An extension I use for my web browser automatically places parentheses around every known jews names in media. So Sacha Baron Cohen's name shows up as (((Sacha Baron Cohen))). This way you can see the pattern in real-time, all of these "coincidences" in every article you browse through, that the people of this tribal faction want everyone else to be disarmed, materially and spiritually, to become servants and goyim , to them, through the government policy they sponsor financially behind the scenes. They will also propagate this disarmament right in front of you as satire. You can download the extension yourself at http://coincidencedetector.com. They don't want resistance. They are afraid of people freely spreading their information, because it will eventually come to examine ((them)) and their patterns. Guns would be, as they were against any modern tyranny, a way to end said tyranny.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The gun / anti-gun agenda

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:46 am

Andrew wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 pm
that the people of this tribal faction want everyone else to be disarmed, materially and spiritually, to become servants and goyim , to them, through the government policy they sponsor financially behind the scenes.
That video is downright frightening... because it reflects exactly what is seen in "world leaders." Like the gods, they consider the non-bluebloods to exist only for their use as slaves.
Andrew wrote:
They will also propagate this disarmament right in front of you as satire. ... Guns would be, as they were against any modern tyranny, a way to end said tyranny.
Satire is one of the oldest mind control techniques. Humor opens the door to new ideas and once the idea is inside someone's head, like a virus, it eventually multiplies and influences behavior without the person ever realizing they have been manipulated.

Guns, even here in America, will NOT end tyranny because 99% of the gun owners won't actually SHOOT anyone, even when threatened... you can look at the gun homicide statistics and they show that 68% of gun fatalities are self-inflicted--suicide. It is just an easy way to end a miserable life. If there were no guns, they would find another way.

When you factor out accidental and self-inflicted deaths, gun fatalities are roughly 4 per 100,000 people in the U.S., which is about the same rate of death caused by general anesthesia (3.3 per 100,000)--which is considered "perfectly acceptable and very safe." (BTW, Doctor/Health Care "errors" causes 268 deaths per 100,000 people, the 2nd largest cause of death in the world.)

The anti-gun agenda will scream and yell that guns kill 96 people a day!!! Not telling you that 64 of them were suicide and 28 were self-defense, leaving only 4 actual homicides. And they completely omit the fact that people "pulling guns" SAVE 2192 lives each day (and this was back in 2014).

The world leaders knew what they were doing when they coupled patriotism with religion--how can you kill to defend your family, friends and country when God makes it a mortal sin? Unless you are in the military or law enforcement, then you are officially sanctioned by Gods representatives to do so, without burning in hell for eternity.

To quote the words of Napoleon Bonaparte... "Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich."

And when they started to lose control on religion, the New Age moved in, making it "icky" to even touch a weapon, because it had such a "low vibration." And it is now well-known that the popular New Age philosophies did not come from ascended gurus, but from global intelligence agencies.

It is no wonder people are believing we are living in an artificial reality on a holodeck, because everything you've been told is unreal.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Andrew wrote:
that the people of this tribal faction want everyone else to be disarmed, materially and spiritually, to become servants and goyim , to them, through the government policy they sponsor financially behind the scenes.
That video seems to show the true nature of Jewish people. It was interesting to see that there were armed guards in Jerusalem even in a little market, wanted to see what I had in my bag. Then there was one pretty girl sitting infront of the hotel we were staying in, with a handgun on her holster. In Finland only people you see carrying a hand gun is policemen/women.

If I recall in Israel I saw also people with MP5s or similar submachine guns, perhaps in the old city where the Western Wall is located, very protected area that one.

But back to the video, it really makes one think that the Jews are the bad guys actually and to strongly dislike them and their worldviews.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:14 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:45 pm
But back to the video, it really makes one think that the Jews are the bad guys actually and to strongly dislike them and their worldviews.
Curious it only has 100 views... I downloaded a copy because as soon as YouTube finds it, it will be deleted.

Anyone here understand Jewish and can verify the translation? For all I know, they could actually be talking about a dog show. You know "internet" stuff... can't believe anything these days.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:39 am

LoneBear wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:14 pm
Anyone here understand Jewish and can verify the translation? For all I know, they could actually be talking about a dog show. You know "internet" stuff... can't believe anything these days.
Yea, thats true :D

Someone uploads a "real version" where they talk about football. I dont know Hebrew at all.
Enjoy the Silence