China's origin in Egypt?

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Carlos
Cognitor
Cognitor

China's origin in Egypt?

Post by Carlos » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:06 am

An older article has aroused my interest. If all history was rewritten, it can be assumed that this also happened with the Chinese.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/02/di ... -identity/
(....) At the project’s launch in 1996, he was a Ph.D. student in the radiation laboratory of the University of Science and Technology. Of the 200 or so items of bronze ware he was responsible for analyzing, some came from the city of Yin. He found that the radioactivity of these Yin-Shang bronzes had almost exactly the same characteristics as that of ancient Egyptian bronzes, suggesting that their ores all came from the same source: African mines. (....)
Quite a long time ago I read somewhere that astrology, when it was still united with astronomy, had its roots in China, about 3000 years before our time. Even then I wondered where the Chinese got this knowledge from. If I assume now that in this article the reference to an answer is to be found, would give me the sense, because the "knowledge" about the extraterrestrial connections to the gods of Egypt would fit to it....

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: China's origin in Egypt?

Post by LoneBear » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:35 pm

If you dig deep enough into ANNUNAKI times, you'll find common origins no matter where you go on the planet. The original colony is now Dubai, UAE, so that would be the central warehouse for the distribution of materials of those times.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Carlos
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Carlos » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:43 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:35 pm
The original colony is now Dubai, UAE, so that would be the central warehouse for the distribution of materials of those times.
Oh thanks, that's very interesting.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:42 am

Carlos wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:43 pm
Oh thanks, that's very interesting.
If you haven't, read the --daniel papers on Conscious Hugs; they discuss a lot of this.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Carlos
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Carlos » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:42 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:42 am
If you haven't, read the --daniel papers on Conscious Hugs
Thanks for the hint, yes I have already downloaded all Daniel's papers, which were not yet available in German, from Conscious Hugs. I haven't come to translate yet, but now I'm even more looking forward to it. I could read the last article about the truth on CH online on the page translated (google translator). I had to smile about it because Daniel published it exactly on my birthday - a "coincidental" bonus for my motivation to stay tuned with the translations. So thanks LoneBear for reminding me ;)