The Dumbest Generation Ever

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The Dumbest Generation Ever

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:49 pm

A very concise video on the problems of today's youth... based off the book, "The Dumbest Generation Ever, or, Don't Trust Anyone Under 30."
We’re seeing a society that not only has a lot more people of lower IQ, but a lot fewer people of higher IQ. In other words, a chemical dumbing down of society. Everyone is sort of mediocre; that leaves them dependent on government, because they can’t excel. We have these people of lower IQ that are totally dependent, then we have this mass of people that are going to believe anything they are told because they can’t really think clearly. And very few people of very high IQ who have good cognitive function, who can figure this all out. And that’s what they want. So you can kind of piece it together as to why they are SO insistent on spending so many hundreds of millions of dollars of propaganda money to dumb down society.

The young man speaking at the end of the video is very enlightened for someone in their 20s... I've watched this happen over the years, but he puts it very concisely:
75% of an entire generation between 18 and 24 are ineligible to join the military. 75%. Can you say the word, “pathetic?” With me? Why? Well, there is a high level of obesity; this is embarrassing. Obesity. Unfit physically. Unable to perform the most basic, military maneuvers.

Uneducated. … Wait a minute … are you going to say we’re uneducated? You can go to school and be uneducated. Isn’t that an incredible realization? That you can go through school and they can pass you because they just don’t want you lingering in the grade and they’ll keep moving you through the system and they’ll stick out practically illiterate students, all the time.

They can find “oatmeal” in the store because they can recognize the oatmeal box, NOT because they can read “oat” “meal.”

Unlearned mentally; unable to pass the most basic, academic tests of competence.

We can’t hear. You have to be able to hear, I guess, to get into the military at some level. Lost acute hearing ability due to the volume of “music.” It’s embarrassing.
We are unfit to protect our lives, to protect our marriages, to protect our families, to protect our towns, to protect our States, to protect our Nations. We are unready for battle.
So we’re the dumbest generation ever. This is the book I was referring to, it’s actually called, “The Dumbest Generation” or the other option title for it, “Or, Don’t Trust Anyone Under 30.” That’s an attitude of an entire generation. You can’t trust these guys.

Those over 30... we have definitely seen some weaknesses in the older generation, there’s no doubt about it, but I want you to know, those over 30, possibly know more than YOU do, as those of you that are under 30. You may know more about computer programming, however, they often know more about life. And we have disconnected ourselves from any knowledge fuel source that would give us an understanding of how life actually works.

Just look at this; it goes through 6 things I’ll mention here... six observations of why we are the dumbest generation, ever. How do you guys like being classified as that... isn’t that a fun title to wear? You see, I’m trying to get you mad; is what I’m trying to do. So don’t accept that title. Don’t SIT AROUND and allow that to be YOUR title! HIT IT BACK!

Knowledge deficits, the least supply of common life social and cultural knowledge of ANY generation. This is my little statement that I add to it. Disconnect them from their “devices,” and they DIE. See, as long as they have their computer, their laptop, their PDA, whatever it is—they can make it through life. They can figure out directions, they can do their research... how do they do their research? GOOGLE! That’s their “research.” And so as a result, you disconnect them their devices and stick them in a forest all by themselves, and you know, run away with the car... THEY DIE! They have NO WAY of surviving! They do not know how to live outside of “the system.”

They’re bibliophobes, which just isn’t a fear of the Bible, this is a fear of books. The highest disregard of books and reading of ANY generation. There’s my comment, “give them a book and they turn it into kindling.”

#3, “screen time.” It’s the greatest amount of time in front of a screen of any generation. You can say that previous generations didn’t even have screens. You know, I don’t know what it was, the 40s or 50s when television started coming out? And they were watching television all the time ‘cause it was such a novelty. Does not even compare to what we are doing in this generation. We are almost ALWAYS in front of a screen, whether it’s a computer screen, a television screen or a movie screen. Almost always, or a cell phone screen. Whatever it is, we are ADDICTED to the screen. And obviously, this is having some kind of effect upon us.
Don’t expect them to be involved in the rescue of THIS world, for they are completely LOST in another one.

“Online learning skills,” the least effective research skills which garner true information of any generation. Our generation does not know how to find true information. We know how to find “information”; we have the “information superhighway.” Oh Yeah! We KNOW how to find “information”--is it true? Are you able to TEST and SEE if it is true? Do you have ANY FILTER of knowing if it is true?! “Well, it’s the highest Google ranking.” Let me tell you, the highest “Google ranking” is nearly inevitably WRONG. OK? It does not necessarily mean it is right, it just means that more people are turning to it than something else. There are all sorts of top Google rankings in this world but that does not mean that they are true. The motto for information gathering—the highest Google ranking rules.

Wikipedia is the new Bible and good bloggers are the oracles of the “now.” If you can write, this generation will submit to you. Lay down their lives before you and say, “train my mind on how to think.” It does not mean you know how to live. It does not mean you have a scrap of actual, real-world intelligence. You have NOT earned a medal through your life lived, and yet, you can write and you can impress people with your phraseology, and as a result, this generation this generation will submit to you and they will follow your lead. You could be 17 years old, and not know a thing… but you can write. You can control the minds of a generation.

Betrayal of mentors is another hallmark of this generation, of these 18 to 24 year-olds. They are the most apt to disbelieve, disregard or betray teachers and mentors of any generation. Their commitments mean nothing, for they are loyal to only that that feels good to them, in the moment.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Smartphone Zombies

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Seen some of the new street signs cropping up, because smartphone users have become so oblivious to everything around them, they will walk right in to oncoming traffic and never know what hit them...

Korea...

In Germany...

Washington, DC... instructions have to be put ON the sidewalk since people are only looking down...

London... now padding lampposts to cut down on texting injuries while walking...

Of course, they still have to address pools in shopping malls...

And not to mention, open dumpsters on streets...

Of course, there is a more serious side to this... the 1.2 MILLION accidents that happen while people are distracted by cell phones in 2017, which included 6000+ deaths. I hear Facebook is adding a new AI feature that, if you don't check in every few hours, will automatically mark you as "deceased."

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: Smartphone Zombies

Post by 7Serpent » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:03 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Of course, there is a more serious side to this... the 1.2 MILLION accidents that happen while people are distracted by cell phones in 2017, which included 6000+ deaths. I hear Facebook is adding a new AI feature that, if you don't check in every few hours, will automatically mark you as "deceased."

WOW ! ?? deceased.. ?? your joking right? zombies all of them.

Get this, just after New years when all the kids returned from vacationthe local principle at the high school in town all of a sudden banned cell phones in school except for one area a few minutes a day, recess I think in the commons area. He gave a speech in the auditorium with the police by his side.. The students,as you might imagine were furious..lol yelling out questions and they wanted to know why and how come. Even worse some teachers some days later just couldn't control themselves and had to be told again that the rules also applied to them... kids were complaining after catching the teachers..haha whata sad joke huh ??

Attachments
monkeys.jpg
monkeys.jpg (41.71 KiB) Viewed 850 times

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Smartphone Zombies

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:31 pm

7Serpent wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:03 pm
WOW ! ?? deceased.. ?? your joking right? zombies all of them.
Yes, I was joking... well, for now.
7Serpent wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:03 pm
Get this, just after New years when all the kids returned from vacation the local principle at the high school in town all of a sudden banned cell phones in school except for one area a few minutes a day, recess I think in the commons area. He gave a speech in the auditorium with the police by his side.. The students,as you might imagine were furious..lol yelling out questions and they wanted to know why and how come. Even worse some teachers some days later just couldn't control themselves and had to be told again that the rules also applied to them... kids were complaining after catching the teachers..haha whata sad joke huh ??
Smart principal... must actually care about education and realized the damage that EMR was causing the kids.

I looked up some of the reports on cell phone bans in classrooms... interesting thing showed up. Schools in cities are removing long-standing bans on smart devices, whereas rural and suburban schools, that did not have bans, are now banning them. Interesting little flip.

And these kids will be the first to tell their elders just how much smarter than are than them... this video really brings the point home. Got one guy asking a young man about the death of President Kennedy that morning (in 2014, apparently, someone was doing a tribute to his death in 1963), but the clincher is at the end... the YOLO guy.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: The Dumbest Generation Ever

Post by LoneBear » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:54 pm

Solutions are already being found... you've heard of "designated drivers" for the alcohol addicted, now we've got "Seeing Eye People" for the smartphone addiction!
SeeingEyePeople.jpg
Seeing Eye People

daniel
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:14 pm

They can figure out directions, they can do their research... how do they do their research? GOOGLE! That’s their “research.”
I ran into this yesterday on a Facebook post regarding a strange "ringing" that has been bouncing around the Earth... if you make a non-socially acceptable scientific observation, you get, "that's nonsense... you can just Google it for yourself!" And this is now "peer review."
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Extreme Phone Pinching

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:56 pm

I really didn't think it could get any dumber... but now, "extreme phone pinching," where you threaten your phone's life by dangling it over dangerous locations. Supposed to be some kind of thrill like skydiving or bungee jumping. Wait... better not say that, or people will be tying their phones to bungee cords!

Totally ridiculous. It's bad enough that at the gym, the #1 exercise is the "two thumb phone press."

It is interesting that research made decades ago said that people needed more "free time" in order to study and advance their lives. Now that they've got it... this is what they do. Yep, "mass ascension"... can just see that coming! :lol:

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Phonies

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:13 am

I almost ran down a smartphone user at Wal-mart yesterday. I was pulling out of the store, driving along the front and spotted this tall, skinny kid walking out the door with his nose buried in a smartphone. His long hair acted just like blinders on a horse. Intuition took over and told me to stop now, so I did. Sure enough, he just walked right into the street, oblivious to everything. Not even a glance for traffic.

By then I was stopped and he walked right in front of the truck (if I hadn't stopped, he'd be a squished bug now) and actually walked INTO the front of the truck, which got his attention enough to look up--which he did--then buried his nose right back in the phone and kept walking, causing other people to screech to a halt.

We should pass a bill that exempts people from crimes associated with dumb things like this. After all, it appears to be Nature's way of "thinning the herd."

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:23 am

It's crazy and it will only get worse. We already have the Darwin Awards for idiots like this that remove themselves from the gene pool and ultimately do humanity a favour!

https://darwinawards.com/

Honoring Charles Darwin, we commemorate those who improve our gene pool--by removing themselves from it in the most spectacular way possible.

Homo sapiens sapiens
An Endangered Species.
Wading in the shallow
end of the gene pool...

:lol:

An example:
Focus On The Bear
2018 Darwin Award Winner - Confirmed True by Darwin
https://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2018-17.html

(5 May 2018, Odisha, India) Driving home from a wedding, Prabhu Bhatara idled the car on the roadside to relieve himself in the woods. From a squatting position he spied an INJURED bear--but instead of calling the authorities to help the bear, he opted to get a #selfie with the distressed animal.

Meanwhile, instead of intervening, the passengers in his car pulled out their mobiles and filmed the carnage...

As he neared the bear, the passengers advised him against his plan. Mr. Bhatara, however, was determined to fulfill his selfie mission. Once he was within reaching distance, though, the bear was not as injured as it seemed (or it was just having a bad hair day) and lunged forward, pinning Mr. Bhatara to the ground, "killing him on the spot," according to Forest ranger Dhanurjaya Mohapatra.

Then, perhaps disgusted at this epic display of homo-sapien apathy, a stray dog joined the fray in an attempt to save the man, and tried to fight off the bear! The bear, however, seemed to believe that the world had one too many selfie-seeking humans and finished off poor Mr. Bhatara.

According to media reports, once the body was retrieved, forest officials treated the bear for its injuries. The dog, although probably still disgusted, was unharmed.
:roll:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:38 am

Are you guys really surprised? Incrementally necessary steps for mass RFID chipping. Remember the NWO has always wanted the muggles to actually desire being chipped using their freewill, absolving themselves of the decision..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Seeing Eye People

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:18 pm

I don't know if this is a joke or not... but it really makes a point. And these people should be laughed at...

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:08 am

It is becoming a trend and I got a thing just for that. This pic goes for all kinds of stupid trends, but I think it'll suit this one even if it is not an actual trend.
Trends.jpg
-edit-
Just remembered that the other day when I was driving I saw this car almost clipping the lane over my side and checked out the driver when he went past a young man checking something while driving. Saw his head going down and up again as if he was texting. I admit I've done the same years ago, but dont have to anymore because I dont like texting :D
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:16 am

Ilkka wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:08 am
It is becoming a trend and I got a thing just for that. This pic goes for all kinds of stupid trends, but I think it'll suit this one even if it is not an actual trend.
I only knew about "planking" from the South Park episode making fun of it. If you don't know... Owling is perching on something like an owl, Milking is standing in a public place and dumping a carton of milk over your head, and Harlem Shaking is putting something over your head (box, helmet, etc) and shaking like a dog with fleas.

I don't understand why things things are popular, but it is some form of ritualistic behavior. Can't be a mating ritual, as it does not seem to attract anyone, so I guess it is some form of spiritual ritual to placate the gods of stupidity.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:24 am

LoneBear wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:16 am
I only knew about "planking" from the South Park episode making fun of it. If you don't know... Owling is perching on something like an owl, Milking is standing in a public place and dumping a carton of milk over your head, and Harlem Shaking is putting something over your head (box, helmet, etc) and shaking like a dog with fleas.

I don't understand why things things are popular, but it is some form of ritualistic behavior. Can't be a mating ritual, as it does not seem to attract anyone, so I guess it is some form of spiritual ritual to placate the gods of stupidity.
I really didnt know about the specifics of those terms exept planking. Had heard of harlem shaking but didnt knew what it was, just that it sounds silly.

"Gods of stupidity" yea thats funny :D

On other thought they are being creative of some "new" (might be age old, but forgotten) thing or activity for spending time.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Modern Gods

Post by LoneBear » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Here are some modern gods... from Mr. Garibaldi on Babylon 5, we have:
DaffyDuck-GodOfFrustration.jpg
Daffy Duck - The God of Frustration
And the famous:
HomerSimpson-GodOfStupidity.jpg
Homer Simplson - God of Stupidity

tymeflyz
Indagator
Indagator

Post by tymeflyz » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:40 pm

Lozion wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:38 am
[Are you guys really surprised? Incrementally necessary steps for mass RFID chipping. Remember the NWO has always wanted the muggles to actually desire being chipped using their freewill, absolving themselves of the decision..
yea...its coming... rfid ;cuz - where am i ???? check your phone -- phone reads stooooopid is here.
but I guess "here" means has officially arrived - but its long past its "use by date" and now means it has been GEO located.

oh and this was the search result for "you are here" map of ur anus..oh boy ; }
ur here map of ur anus.png

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:23 pm

A few days ago I was driving down a residential road and this negro woman walks across the road within the immediate vicinity of myself in my car on one side of the road and another car coming from the other direction. It would be incorrect to say that she was walking her dog. Her dog was walking her across the road, and she paid no mind to the fact she was crossing public property. She did not have a phone, but neither did she look any way before crossing. Her head was down the whole time. Sad to think the dog had more life in it than she did in her.

But I suspect she wanted to get hit by a car. She could probably get some good money suing someone who hit her in a residential area despite her lack of sense. Only a 25 mph speed limit = a potential hit wouldn't kill her and could get her a lot of money.

In this current era anyway.

I've crossed the threshold of believing this ignorant absurdity will happen till the end of humanity into the realm of believing We will win.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Andrew wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:23 pm
I've crossed the threshold of believing this ignorant absurdity will happen till the end of humanity into the realm of believing We will win.
I watched the video; I don't think that being dissatisfied is the same as winning.

I did not know about "digital book burning." Interesting, but not unexpected.

Interesting comment that "whites" suppress everyone, except are also the most suppressed when it comes to information--because they are the ones that actually DO something, rather than just talk about change.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:01 pm

What separates this level of dissatisfaction from past revolutionary movements is its scale. The NWO was formulated upon globalist policies. It was their greatest chance to avoid any scenario where any local rebellion could "storm the Bastille." But the nations they needed to subjugate, mostly European nations and America, have rebelled. The French Yellow Vest Movement is still happening every Saturday, and has been for at least six months now. The Brexit Party won the majority in the recent elections. Italy is turning away illegal immigrants that have sailed across the Mediterranean. The U.S. is the most infiltrated, in a variety of ways, which is why we seem to be in somewhat of a standstill with little to nothing happening except Trump tweeting a lot of hot air. But I intuit he is just setting the stage, because the massive and immediate action that is necessary to "drain the swamp" requires military procedure, coordination and precise timing to execute.

We, the people that are a part of the dissatisfaction of where we are at as society and what its priorities are ... (name your grievances) ... are aware of the planetary scale of these movements. I understand if one is skeptical of any real change happening because nations have been deceived and turned against each other before, and the military-industrial complex would still be alive and "the dumbest generation ever" would still be alive and composing most of the population, but

1.) immediate global-scale change may be enough to deliver a, perhaps, species-changing shock that can wake enough people back into natural reality, albeit uncomfortably. The setting of the stage through twitter by Trump and letting dissatisfaction happen organically in other nations i.e. Brazil, Italy, Britain, France, Poland, Hungary, etc. aids transition in the psyches of those paying attention. You can't go from 0 to 100 in planetary consciousness (or unconsciousness) and not have total panic and wide-spread self-destruction.
2.) Even the STS/NWO have to have an Endgame and their Endgame was infiltrating and destroying each nation through racial disintegration via MSM propaganda, open borders and infinite immigration, and making their home base to rule from an untouchable country surrounded by the only "allowed" and "moral" WALL: Israel.

The evidence to the level of this conspiracy occurred on 9/11/01, with five dancing Israelis documenting the destruction of the Twin Towers being sent back to Israel quietly and without further persecution.

Growing global dissatisfaction is a step in the right direction. Contentment, on the other hand, you may see at the local level, but it only takes one day for a shift to occur that changes the paradigm. That's what I see happening, and what I choose to participate in and create.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:43 am

Andrew wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:01 pm
It was their greatest chance to avoid any scenario where any local rebellion could "storm the Bastille."
I can just see the Millennials storming Washington DC... noses in their phones, walking into trees, cars and ponds... :lol:
Andrew wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:01 pm
Growing global dissatisfaction is a step in the right direction. Contentment, on the other hand, you may see at the local level, but it only takes one day for a shift to occur that changes the paradigm. That's what I see happening, and what I choose to participate in and create.
But isn't "global dissatisfaction" the agenda of the NWO? They want new faces in and old faces out, but still reporting to the same authorities. This has been going on for centuries (see Eva Wong's excellent book, "Takes of the Dancing Dragon.")

Trump is just the magician's waving hand, keeping people distracted from what is really going on. And they fall for it, every time. The only way this generation is going to smarten up is to start treating their devices as tools instead of masters.