The law in the USA regarding “contact tracing” and quarantine.

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Juanter
Cognitor
Cognitor

The law in the USA regarding “contact tracing” and quarantine.

Post by Juanter » Tue May 19, 2020 10:14 pm

So I am a lawyer in Oklahoma and wrote the attached memo in the crazy laws that are now in force in EVERY STATE IN THE UNION! L

Thank he laws just got put into place on May 13, but are in effect now. Please read, and if you think is as important as I do spread the info. The media has always been absolutely silent about what contact tracing is, how it is accomplished and the ultimate ramifications. Please post it on websites and things of that nature (I am not a member of concious hugs so if some one could post there that would be great). I wan to reiterate that this is not a conspiracy theory, this is starting right now and people need to know. I think we can stop it if people start talking about it.

Please read the memo and I will post the references In the next post if people want to look into it deeper.
Attachments
Memo Regarding Oklahoma Law on Contact Tracing and Covid-19 Response.pdf
Cdc guidelines.
(275.18 KiB) Downloaded 25 times

Juanter
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: The law in the USA regarding “contact tracing” and quarantine.

Post by Juanter » Tue May 19, 2020 10:17 pm

Here are the two most important exhibits. I strongly suggest you read them in total As they are very important.
Attachments
Ex. 7; CDC Alternate Care Sites.pdf
Quarantine sites in detail
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
Ex 4.; CDC Plan for Developing Covid-19 Contact Tracing Plan.pdf
The new rules for compliance if CDC
(16.98 MiB) Downloaded 29 times

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Wed May 20, 2020 9:41 am

Thank you for these Juanter. PM me your phone number, will call!
It is time.

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 21, 2020 2:25 am

Juanter wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:14 pm
Please post it on websites and things of that nature (I am not a member of concious hugs so if some one could post there that would be great). I wan to reiterate that this is not a conspiracy theory, this is starting right now and people need to know. I think we can stop it if people start talking about it.

Please read the memo and I will post the references In the next post if people want to look into it deeper.
Hi Juanter, thanks for sharing, that's the info posted on Conscioushugs now.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Juanter
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Juanter » Thu May 21, 2020 8:14 pm

It is so refreshing to be back with people who give a crap. Thanks dj hope all is well in the UK. As you well know this isn’t at all a USA problem, the basic “guidelines” were introduced by the WHO and in action across the world.

Kent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Kent » Fri May 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Thanks for that Juanter. Glad to see you back on the board.

I haven't quite made it all the way through the contract tracing plan, but do have a question for you as a lawyer. These are only recommendations from the CDC at this point, correct? Local jurisdictions would still have to pass legislation giving authority to local health departments (or whomever) to enforce isolation wouldn't they?

Juanter
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Juanter » Tue May 26, 2020 4:52 pm

So that is a very good question that I am hearing a lot in response right now. Ok, so I am going to try my best to explain the answer to your question because it can be a bit confusing, and that is intentional.

So back in March all the governors in their own capacity made a decision to create a state of emergency for their respective states and self-impose a lock down in varying degrees. That was authority that the governors had and from a PR standpoint it was important because the Federal Government didn't impose an national lock-down, which would have been potentially illegal/unconstitutional as that could be over reach of state sovereignty. After this, President Trump ordered a state of emergency for every state in the Union without objection, as they had all in effect agreed to the emergency condition. This is the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY the entire nation was considered to be in a state of emergency. As a matter of law, the President of the United States (and thus the departments under his (executive) control like the Center for Disease Control) have the authority to make any law they see fit to maintain the public good in this state of emergency. These laws are NOT agreed upon nor voted upon by congress.

Then at the end of April Governors starting making their own plans to open their states back up, however, the federal government interviened and demanded that in order for States to be "allowed" to open up they must first agree to implement the White House Guidlines for opening america back up. https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/ (I suggest you keep a close watch on these type of guidelines from CDC and other published entities as they are changing the words daily to make it more agreeable for public consumption.) As you can see they demanded that contact tracing be introduced before being allowed to open. If you recall this was the time that Trump was going crazy saying he had "total power" and that he would destroy states that disagreed with with his decision. And technically and or arguably the Governors even though they willingly stated the quarentine were not allowed to open unless they follwed the guidelines to open, which the President of the United States has the power to enforce during a NATIONAL STATE OF EMERGENCY. Further, the feds could have refused to provide welfare money to the citizens of your state had your governor refused to agree to contact tracing. That would make for a very unpopular governor when 75 percent of your people are now relying upon that welfare to live, seeing as they are told they can not work.

The Governors (some of them) reluctantly agreed to the terms of the plan, however, at that time the details of contact tracing and "sentinel survelience" wasn't at all disclosed to them nor detailed in any way. The Governors of all states have began hiring and implementing contact tracers weeks ago. But here is the most important part. As you will see these contact tracers are NOT employees of the state health departments, but rather are employees of PRIVATE companies in VIRGINA and Washington D.C. See www.contrace.org and https://appliedmemeticsllc.com

So this is the situation, now we have contact tracers on the lose that are employeed by private companies and paid by federal money. These contact tracers and their companies are being trained by these companies in the CDC "guidelines" that were provided earlier. They have no accountability nor oversight by the your state health departments and there actions haven't been nor will be voted upon by any legislature, be it state or federal. Even if your state Governor declared, "no more contact tracing" then how would your state stop them? They can't fire them, stop paying them, or stop their actions in any significant way absent a big conflict. If it went to that extreme the federal government would stop all federal relief to your state and would also say that it has the explicit power to enforce contact tracing as a PUBLIC HEALTH law necessary under the laws of a Federal State of Emergency.

That is my best explanation, I hope it makes sense. I can go and find some citations to help prove what I am saying (I.E. powers of the president in the state of emergency, etc) In that regard i think the best way to help the situation is to have a public outcry for Trump to resend the order for National Emergency. I would almost guarnantee a "new severe outbreak" or "new strand" of virus would pop up before he had the chance to resend it.

Kent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Kent » Thu May 28, 2020 11:54 am

Thanks again Juanter. That was extremely enlightening. I'm not shocked about the privatization of contact tracing. At its best this kind of thing is negligent as historically the government fails to put in place adequate protections or reviews to hold these Companies accountable. And at its worst it seems that there are factions who are actively placing control of people's lives in the hands of these players, effectively taking away the will of the People as it does no good to petition and change a Government who has given away its own authority. Honestly, it's nothing short of insidious.

Thought people might find the following interesting. I'm not sure who the creator of the video is, but she seems to have gone through the process of getting certified as a contact to conduct contact tracing. She explains some of the proposals for the mechanism of these workers to enforce quarantine and isolation based on said contact tracing. I'm sure there will be some variations State by State, but interesting nonetheless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVPyKL ... e=youtu.be

Juanter
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Juanter » Thu May 28, 2020 10:28 pm

Thanks for the video, shows what’s going on from a more understandable point of view; (ie this is what they are actually training people to do).

It’s very interesting to me that you used the word “insidious” to describe the feeling. I have been using that word so much to describe it that my wife is asking me to find a new adjective. Glad unto hear that at least some people out there are getting it too.

Juanter
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Juanter » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:47 pm

Now we have a media created race war to deflect people's attention from what everyone already knows, the virus was just a smoke screen to get these contact tracing/vaccine/testing measures in place. I believe this coincides perfectly with the the contact tracer program going into effect June 1, 2020. While we are paying attention to the race war, your liberties are being taken away, your money is worth nothing, your unemployed, your forced to stay home, and many are now reliant on weekly paychecks to survive.

Their playbook is now understood. It looks like this will be the excuse for blackouts like what occurred last night in DC.