Mud Fossils

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
animus
Centurio
Centurio

Mud Fossils

Post by animus » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:46 am

Remember the Russian video about the big giant tree stump aka Devil's Tower? Well, my mind is blown yet again! Below, I will present a number of videos about mudfossils. It is paradigm shifting material, so I highly recommend watching all of the videos below. It is about 12h of video material but definitely worth it!

First, here is Roger Spurr from the Youtube Channel Mudfossil University giving another possible explanation for the origin of Devil's Tower, see here. And here are other interesting videos of him discussing the idea that biology can turn into geology: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]
The dragon (or possible hydra) he found in North Africa (see video 6) gave rise to other people looking for possible "Titans" and gigantic creatures. Example. And here is a 15-minutes slide show of possible organic beings that have turned into stone. (Though a good portion of it does indeed look like mere coincidence and pareidolia!)

Here is a video about mudfloods.
And the next videos are all from Mike Wilkerson's youtube channel Stellium7 who analyzed the mountain Montgó (east coast of Spain) from a biological point of view and in so doing found a plethora of similarities between an elephant and Montgó: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Here he is analyzing rocks that resemble biological hearts in pretty much every aspect: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] For me this was a great video series with a lot of new information filling the blanks of the greater picture.
Two more videos of his with some more dot connecting (You can skip the first 16 minutes of video 1. It's just a recap): [1] [2]

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Mud Fossils

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:10 pm

I found some of those videos a while back then looked into the mudflood theory and found it takes things a step too far. Although some see evidence of a large rock formation looking like a dead, ancient, supermassive silicon tree way back in the past (when the earth was smaller in size, how does that work?) or a mountain that looks like an elephant, doesn't mean that these are dead giant elephants or similar. The fact that Flat Earth people are all over the devil's tower and others being giant trees also sets off alarm bells for me. Mudflood Mountain Monsters seem like a different branch of this. :wink:

I find the Biblical guys are a lot closer to the truth, make a lot more logical sense and don't give my gut a red flag:

Is Genesis History? - Watch the Full Film

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzjPwF ... b3g/videos

https://isgenesishistory.com/

Nothing has come close to Shock Dynamics for me, the true cause of Catastrophism, a topic on which I have been buying loads of old books, many of them very rare or expensive and hard to find now, I wonder why?!

http://newgeology.us/

Beyond Plate Tectonics - Shock Dynamics

Shock Dynamics geology theory

As you know I do a lot of walking up the mountains of Scotland and to date I have seen mountains that look like snakes, dragons, crabs, dinosaurs and more. Does that mean these are ancient giant snakes, dragons, crabs and dinosaurs that have been turned to stone? No, I see volcanic action on a catastrophic scale and the result of impacts from up there.

I now look at the layers of the earth like layers in a big cake. Imagine biscuits, sponge, icing etc. as rocks/base stratum, sponge/cream etc. as mud or earth. Picture a huge cake having a bowling ball flung into it at high speed when you view the shock dynamics video above.

Scotland has some of the "oldest rocks and mountains in the world" but does this mean that the mountains are the oldest around, or simply that really old Torridonian Sandstone and Lewesian Gneiss from under the sea got thrown up out of the sea as the landscape was catastrophically terraformed during a more recent impact event that moved old undersea rock layers up to the surface? Add in some volcanic vents and plugs as icing or cream, during the bowling ball cake impact, goes shooting out of various cracks and fissures in the biscuit and sponge, then hardening later to form volcanic areas, of which I have a classic example just down the road (Loudoun Hill).

After all this, add in a load of tidal waves and flood action (see is Genesis History, the Grand Canyon and Mount St. Helens videos) including a load of sediment, sand and mud that moved over the rocks, mountains, hills and landscape. All this eventually settled but even now the land was not in a similar configuration as you see on maps today. As recently as the last thousand years there is evidence of lost islands in the Atlantic as remenants of Atlantis finally disappeared (it was not one large sinkingof a continent, it happened in stages as per daniel papers) and I have found additional evidence of the coastline of Britain being a lot higher than it currently is in an old book referencing the even older poems of Ossian.

Sorry if this takes away from your mind being blown animus but my gut feeling keeps saying that there is a simpler explanation for what we see in the landscape all around us, one that fits in with everything we already know (also properly explained by catastrophism instead of plate tectonics) and doesn't involve us visualising gigantic animals which turned into petrified stone mountains. If they were that size surely they would be too big to be sustained on a smaller globe? :)

It also takes certain conditions for petrification to occur and when you watch or read about large groups of dinosaurs being found burried together, or Wooly Mammoths all frozen together, it is the result of rapid catastrophic action that was much more recent and the complete opposite of a slow process lasting millions of years. Heck we have fossils of human and dinosaur footprints together in Scotland!

I can't help it but I picture this when mountain sized animals or trees are mentioned: :D

They are hiding the multiple catastrophic events throughout our history behind the ice age, plate tectonics and usual covering up of research. Some of these impact events were BIG - like the Great Catastrophe/Biblical flood of Noah, with this and others being the result of the wars of the gods, many more natural, that have shaped the planet we live on and almost all of them recorded in ancient mythology and history around the globe, bringing with them the Black Death (Mike Baillie) and more while setting the sky on fire with electrical storms - floods, volcanic action, the darkening of the sky, winter for years, 24 hours of daylight or night time, inverted moons, earthquakes and much more happening and all recorded but dismissed officially as folklore or myth!

The Electric Comet people on Youtube are worth checking out for some info on that, along with Comyns Beaumont's books on Comets and Atlantis - I have yet to read a theory on how the Vitrified Hill Forts of Scotland came about that makes more sense, while his decoding of the Golspie Stone, an ancient "Pictish" symbol stone showing the twin comet of the deluge, the dragon or serpent in the sky that is clear to see in the z-rod (lightning) and twin disc (Phaeton-comet) symbol on hundreds of ancient carved stones, with the inverted moon (with v-rod) showing the axis flip and start of the cycle of procession of the equinoxes:

The other carved animals are often zodiac signs showing Aries coming in to the scene and the extra 5 days added to the orbit of a now larger earth (see daniel papers and Neil Adams), giving a new configuration of astrology and astronomy to figure out, something the ancient survivors did with the many aligned stone circles such as Callanish and Stonehenge. The inner circle of stone henge shows the original sky configuration and alignments, while the newer one shows the current one. Although sometimes the stones simply have lots of animals and humans all running like heck to get out of the way of impending doom! :shock:

Jeff Nisbet has even more on related topics and also shows how these are encoded in Roslyn and other places, well worth checking out - http://www.mythomorph.com/

Many mountains are more wave-shaped with a long sloping grassy back on one side and a craggy side where the wave has broken, often with two or three radiating ridges that can easily appear as sphinx-esque legs, with the grassy curve (sometimes a rocky ridge) appearing as the back or spine of a creature, often in a wave formation with neiighbours, some of them large pyramids like big waves in the ocean as three or four meet .

I now look at the landscape when walking and see an electrified and vibrating, almost liquid earth (for a short time until it settles), mud and water combined in a flood and the bones of the earth protruding through and up out of the earth and sea to form mountains (many with erratic boulders balanded on ridges from flood waters), with the shapes showing shock waves in different directions and the opposite also happening - folds of strata/layers coming together but projecting down to form the likes of Loch Ness and other lochs/lakes/fjords

Shock Dynamics or catastrophism and the effect of a large body hitting the earth, folding up the landscape of rocks, blasting the sea and flooding the land (didn't we all simulate this down the beach as children? 8) ) is clearly indicated by Great Glen and Loch Ness (the North West Highlands is a completely different make up geologcally than the rest) and the Highland Boundary Fault in Scotland - check out a topographic map where you can also clearly see how it put the brakes on the landscape with mountains to the north and west, flat plains to the south east:
highland boundary fault.jpg
The line of smaller hills paralell from the Campsies through Fife, The Southern Uplands and other areas all show variations of the shock waves of impact folding up the landscape from the impact point way up north and as the North West Hiighlands hit the rest of Scotland. Much like the universe of motion, the earth is always growing and the configiuration of the landscape is always in motion too. Atlantis didn't sink in a day.

I think there is too much simulacra being taken literally these days and it's a variation on Flat Earth but helping to cover up catastrophism. Mainstream theories presented to us that are incomplete or designed to deceive all have this agenda in mind, the multiple cover ups done by the elites to hide everything in the past to suit their control agenda also include geography, geology, archaeology and history.

For additional reading I recommend Trevor Palmer, Mike Baillie, Comyns Beaumont, Alan O Kelly & Frank Dachille, Paul Dunabvin, David Wood & Ian Campbell, Noel Taylor and John C. Whitman.

You could add Velikovsky to that list I suppose, however I don't like him as he plagiarised Beaumont's Theory then tweaked it to suit himself while leaving out important related info and never gave him any credit!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:50 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:10 pm
Although some see evidence of a large rock formation looking like a dead, ancient, supermassive silicon tree way back in the past (when the earth was smaller in size, how does that work?) or a mountain that looks like an elephant, doesn't mean that these are dead giant elephants or similar.
Sounds like you haven't watched Mike Wilkerson's videos yet. I find he makes a rather compelling case for "dead giant elephants". It's not your average video à la "it's an elephant because it looks like one", no, he actually took the time to analyze it from an anatomical perspective and comparing the mountain and its rocks with pictures of real biological carcasses. I urge you to take a look at the new evidence that was given before you dismiss it because it sounds too far fetched.

Here is some synchronicity for you to help with your gut feeling: Two days ago (when I wrote my post) this was the front page of a German newspaper. The writing on the mountain picture says: "And they do move after all. Mountains change - far more and differently than we have thought. [...]"

The fact that Flat Earth people are all over the devil's tower and others being giant trees also sets off alarm bells for me. Mudflood Mountain Monsters seem like a different branch of this. :wink:
Yes, I am well aware that this was brought forth by the Flat Earth people. But the evidence itself is compelling nonetheless! A lot of good, honest, private researchers have been sucked into the Flat Earth paradigm - and this may have an advantage as well because they see things from a different perspective and are now spotting new pieces of the puzzle that we wouldn't even dare to consider. We should take this opportunity to either re-evaluate our own understanding of the world with this new piece of the puzzle, or otherwise be able to dismiss it on the grounds of logical reasoning other than "it came from the wrong kind of people".
Btw, catastrophism and earth expansion can both still be part of the great picture. And the evidence also ties in with the bible's tales of giants, thus making parts of the bible look even more like actual historical accounts.
If they were that size surely they would be too big to be sustained on a smaller globe? :)
Do you remember the eyeless guide in Etidorhpa saying that inside the hollow earth you get nourished by the atmosphere alone and thus feel less hungry? Well, in old times the atmosphere was different as well, and who knows, it may have had a similar effect that could sustain all life on the outside. Just my speculation but who knows.
It also takes certain conditions for petrification to occur and when you watch or read about large groups of dinosaurs being found burried together, or Wooly Mammoths all frozen together, it is the result of rapid catastrophic action that was much more recent and the complete opposite of a slow process lasting millions of years. Heck we have fossils of human and dinosaur footprints together in Scotland!
Yes, and that is an argument in favor of mud fossils! In fact, much of what you wrote in your post seems to tie in rather well with it. Here is a cowboy boot from the 1950s which was found with (almost) petrified bones of the human leg and foot still inside, thus proving that the process of petrification can occur far quicker than scientists believe.

Have you seen those pictures of giant rock vaginas? There is just no way that they were formed by mere chance of wind and water or plate tectonics or shock dynamics. There is definitely intelligent design behind it. On the subject of giant footprints Michael Tellinger once quoted mathematician Pieter Wagener from the University of Port Elizabeth, saying, "There is a higher probability of little green men arriving from space and licking it out with their tongues than it being created by natural erosion." Well, I guess the same applies here. :D
Attachments
vaginas turned into stone.jpg

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator

Post by trippingthelight » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:27 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:10 pm
The fact that Flat Earth people are all over the devil's tower and others being giant trees also sets off alarm bells for me.
-daniel did a post on CH in 2017 about Devils Tower

http://fora.conscioushugs.com/viewtopic ... 6187#p6081
daniel wrote:When you are actually there, next to it, there is no doubt in your mind that you're looking at a really big tree stump.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:59 am

Roger Spurr's first Youtube Channel is called Mud Fossils and the first video shown dates back to February 21, 2015. (That was before the flat earth craze began; and I think in one of his videos he even showed an old clip of his from 2014.) Anyway, in this clip the very first stone he shows literally looks like a piece of meat! And probably even more so, if it was wet.

Take a look at this article.
José Manuel Castro López manipulates stone like it was soft clay. His sculptures are full of twists and turns, waves and wrinkles which contrast with the tough material and make you question the laws of physics.

The Spanish artist draws inspiration from Galician mythology: "My relationship with the stone is not physical, but magical," he told The Creators Project. "It recognizes me, it obeys me…we understand each other. My stones are not lifeless. They manifest themselves". To create these smooth textures López uses mostly quartz and granite.
Incredible, isn't it? Roger Spurr commented on it, saying that these stones were indeed once organic flesh.

Remember the Richat Structure, the so called "eye of Africa"? Well, it IS an eye, alright. Roger Spurr thinks it was once Atlantis based on Plato's Timaeus. (For more information on this Atlantis theory see the pictures on the middle of this page; though I find Bruce's theory makes more sense) I uploaded the pictures:
Atlantis Myth.rar
(5.46 MiB) Downloaded 3 times

And here is some more on dragons and serpents: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
(The third link is from a guy called Tyson who also has two Youtube channels on Mudfossils: Tyson's Mudfossil Adventures and Mudman Research)

This stuff is paradigm shattering! And thanks to Google Maps and Google Earth we may now be able to verify all kinds of old myths around the globe. No wonder, mud fossils is not touched upon by modern academia. It would completely destroy the status quo.

I think we ought to read Ovid's Metamorphoses where he writes about Medusa turning people into stone. It's like fast-forwarding the victim body's atoms thousands of years into the future. It's a simple change in the temporal coordinates, just like we are able to to change the coordinates of matter (e.g. repositioning your couch from one corner of the living room to the other) but done to a living organism. Makes you wonder if it is possible to turn them back? Are these stone statues still attached to their soul? If so, that would be a prison indeed!

Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:37 am

I'm aware of that post as I was involved in the discussion and like Daniel I can see some logic in the ancient massive trees but none in flat earth.

Although I can see how this would work doesn't mean I believe it completely as there is little evidence for the planet being of a silicon make-up back then and my original questions remain unanswered:
Djchrismac wrote:At what point did silicon life stop and carbon life begin though? Would these trees have been around during the time of the Anunnaki or earlier during the time of the Cyclopeans? With their size and what we know of Dinosaurs & Megafauna being larger due to the planet being smaller and having less gravitational force, was it the expansion of the Earth that caused the change as many global catastrophes do, or was the silicon age before that? The first article hints at it being the time of the Anunnaki but I've not seen any mention of them cutting down/mining giant trees.
animus wrote:These stumps are NOT just a pile of ground that pushed up
An alternative, as shown in the Is Genesis History video, is that this is large scale flood action and a taking away of the surrounding landscape, instead of ground being pushed up.
animus wrote:Sounds like you haven't watched Mike Wilkerson's videos yet. I find he makes a rather compelling case for "dead giant elephants". It's not your average video à la "it's an elephant because it looks like one", no, he actually took the time to analyze it from an anatomical perspective and comparing the mountain and its rocks with pictures of real biological carcasses. I urge you to take a look at the new evidence that was given before you dismiss it because it sounds too far fetched.

Here is some synchronicity for you to help with your gut feeling: Two days ago (when I wrote my post) this was the front page of a German newspaper. The writing on the mountain picture says: "And they do move after all. Mountains change - far more and differently than we have thought. [...]"
Sounds like you haven't watched Is Genesis History yet? :D

I have watched them and still don't believe it for the following reasons:

He spends most of the video using certain phrases and language to belittle those that don't see what he sees and convince you that he is on to something instead of just cutting to the chase and showing you evidence, the way he goes about his narration is very telling.

His "Elephant" or Mammoth or whatever it is (hard to decide as he shows you dozens of similar elaphantine skulls) is not symnmetrical at all and he quickly brushes this glaring problem as being due to a collapse on the other side but that is a fudge. Only one side of the mammoth mountain matches his hypothesis so the other is ignored, whay did he not go into detail about the collapse on the other side or fail to mention the lack of true symmetry on the mountain and his mammoth?

Because a mountain has a local name that shows a likeness to a certain animal it is usually exactly that, the shape of the mountain resembles an animal and the name follows, this is very common around the globe.

Where is the remains in stone of the trunk, tusks and ears? Why does he not mention these?

Stone organs/hearts are found all around the base of this mountain and he maintains, because he found one that he thinks is heart shaped. He then finds a load of similar shaped stones that are all still quite different and a range of sizes and proclaims them all to be hearts then wonders why there are no other body parts around! Really?! Yet he maintains that these are definitely petrified organs. So if they are, why are so many petrified hearts and lungs etc. all scattered around a petrified Mammoth mountain? None of these are the size of a Mammoth heart or the equivalent size to match a mountain sized beast. Does he not know how erosion works, or the effects of water on smoothing stones?

I also never see any exact measurements or comparisons to one specific elaphant or related skull, so which was it, mammoth, elephant or another prehistoric beast?

He only goes into detail about one cave that sort of resembles an ear canal, although we still aren't sure which specific giant creature this is. Where is the research into other anatomical features?
animus wrote:Yes, I am well aware that this was brought forth by the Flat Earth people. But the evidence itself is compelling nonetheless! A lot of good, honest, private researchers have been sucked into the Flat Earth paradigm - and this may have an advantage as well because they see things from a different perspective and are now spotting new pieces of the puzzle that we wouldn't even dare to consider. We should take this opportunity to either re-evaluate our own understanding of the world with this new piece of the puzzle, or otherwise be able to dismiss it on the grounds of logical reasoning other than "it came from the wrong kind of people.
How can any good, honest researcher get "sucked in" to Flat Earth? Surely if they are good and honest they will recognise this as a psyop designed to confuse and lead people away from the truth? The fact that Flat Earth people are so into the petrified mountain creature research tells me it is massively flawed, just like flat earth. Theories like this create problems with the mainstream accepting any non-mainstream theory evidence as they get lumped together - "that's just flat earth nonsense" is the type or response you get when trying (in vain) to discuss anything catastrophic or flood based with other hill walkers and mountaineers, they just do not want to know.

As my friend Jan said, the powers that be have been managing comet based trauma in humans for countless centuries and it is another way they can easily control us. I have already evaluated this "new piece of the puzzle" and found it had too many holes in it, i'm not dismissing it purely because it is promoted by flat earthers. If I did I wouldn't be having this conversation with you to highlight my major concerns with this theory, the main one being that it is distracting from catastrophism and other related research.
animus wrote:Btw, catastrophism and earth expansion can both still be part of the great picture. And the evidence also ties in with the bible's tales of giants, thus making parts of the bible look even more like actual historical accounts.
They ARE the big picture, we cannot get rid of them no matter how hard history tries to ignore it, only mainstream science wants to exclude them and have us think that the earth has been stable and nothing has changed for billiions of years!

The Giants in the bible are a mix from 6 foot tall to over 30 feet tall, there is no mention of super-giant mammoths or elephants so just becuase we know that in the past there were giants (and there may stil be some around today) and know that giant creatures, the megafauna, also lived in the past, does not mean that mountain sized giant elephants are suddenly proven.
animus wrote:Do you remember the eyeless guide in Etidorhpa saying that inside the hollow earth you get nourished by the atmosphere alone and thus feel less hungry? Well, in old times the atmosphere was different as well, and who knows, it may have had a similar effect that could sustain all life on the outside. Just my speculation but who knows.
There is a big difference in speed ranges between the Hollow Earth and the surface and inside the Earth you are closer to time/unity so a comparison of this with the atmosphere of a smaller earth, one that we don't really have any good idea of the atmospheric conditions in but that would likely be similar to now but with more oxygen. Ice core samples do show this is the case but only back as far as the sample goes.
animus wrote:Yes, and that is an argument in favor of mud fossils! In fact, much of what you wrote in your post seems to tie in rather well with it. Here is a cowboy boot from the 1950s which was found with (almost) petrified bones of the human leg and foot still inside, thus proving that the process of petrification can occur far quicker than scientists believe.
I'm not arguing against mud fossils or rapid petrification, I am arguing against mountains being giant petrified creatures. If they are this, then surely we should be able to find many mountains that are exactly the same shape and species of ancient creature turned to stone? Has research on this been done?

Also, are all mountains petrified creatures, or just some of them, if so which ones and how do we distinguish between them? Geology in action is what I see and you would be surprised at the number of natural objects on the planet that look like something else, although this is usually only from one side or angle, just like the moutain example used in the video.
animus wrote:Have you seen those pictures of giant rock vaginas? There is just no way that they were formed by mere chance of wind and water or plate tectonics or shock dynamics. There is definitely intelligent design behind it. On the subject of giant footprints Michael Tellinger once quoted mathematician Pieter Wagener from the University of Port Elizabeth, saying, "There is a higher probability of little green men arriving from space and licking it out with their tongues than it being created by natural erosion." Well, I guess the same applies here.
I've been in some of them, a classic example is on Holy Isle on Arran. What evidence do you have that these were definitely not formed by "shock dynamics" forces, lava, electrifity then erosion by wind and water? I agree that some will likely have intelligent design behind them but attribute this to the L-M's and their ability to soften or melt rock using "magic" a.k.a. vibrational physics, see the Dwarfie Stane in Orkney for example, Inca wall at Sacsayhuaman and many other examples.

By all means if you provide some compelling evidence, more than what little there is in the videos you linked to, then I will investigate the topic further but what I have read and watched so far offers little confirmation to me that this is true. There are too many questions, selective evidence and not enough answers for my liking plus the whole premise of all mountains being petrified megabeasts is not logical for many reasons and I feel it is being used to distract from catastrophism and muddy the water of real research into the topic of global floods.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:36 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:37 am
Although I can see how this would work doesn't mean I believe it completely as there is little evidence for the planet being of a silicon make-up back then and my original questions remain unanswered:
Djchrismac wrote:At what point did silicon life stop and carbon life begin though? Would these trees have been around during the time of the Anunnaki or earlier during the time of the Cyclopeans? With their size and what we know of Dinosaurs & Megafauna being larger due to the planet being smaller and having less gravitational force, was it the expansion of the Earth that caused the change as many global catastrophes do, or was the silicon age before that? The first article hints at it being the time of the Anunnaki but I've not seen any mention of them cutting down/mining giant trees.
I remember this one from back when rather interesting topic. I would guess it was back when Earth was just a small dusty sphere and sun was just getting hot enough to burst into flames, thats when there were silicon life. The thing though is that these silicon creatures would've been buried deep underground and most likely crushed over thousands of years, unless some a very few in certain places was safe from all that erosion etc.

Some (if not all) of the continents and rocks (rockbeds huge chunks, like kilometers or more in diameter) might do the thing as icebergs do they roll over, only much more slower thats why some mountains might have "millions"(more like hundread thousand or less) of years old faces than others. This of course would have effect of getting something thats buried in deep to get a glimpse of light once again. This motion would most likely be the cause of earth moving in space and around its axis and the moon pulling pushing motion of gravity.
If water raises and lowers in oceans (tides and waves) and air moves around (winds), why not rocks and continents too? Heh. Earth, Wind, Water only thing missing is Fire oh wait thats the Sun.

Just was thinking about that and it might be all nonsense or there might be something there maybe there is. In Etidorhpa it said that Earth from inside was like a big honey comb structure, I wonder if the parts that are filled with honey in comb would actually be the rockbeds/mountains and the connecting parts would be softer matter (clay etc.) that would carry water from deep underground to the surface as water sources in various places. And you might guess that this clay, would act like a grease on a bearing ball that keeps it turning, and perhaps is a part of the "pump" for that water this rolling action. As earth is growing from ground up you would expect all continents to shift around as they do.

There are holes in this thing of course, but its only a theory that would somewhat support that "silicon age".
Enjoy the Silence

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:52 pm

animus wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:59 am
Incredible, isn't it? Roger Spurr commented on it, saying that these stones were indeed once organic flesh.
That might really be only clever tooling with alot of sanding and grinding. Not organic flesh at all.

If there has been actual magic involved then its been manipulation of matter as he said
"My relationship with the stone is not physical, but magical," he told The Creators Project. "It recognizes me, it obeys me…we understand each other. My stones are not lifeless. They manifest themselves". To create these smooth textures López uses mostly quartz and granite.
Mutual understanding is basis of magic, in my opinion. Maybe he bleeds (that way "it" recognizes the him because its his blood) on them first to make them "alive" and lets the spirit being do the work and having an understanding with that being.

I've also wondered about that petrification and its not that atoms just go from carbon to silicon like that. It would be more like carbon is getting replaced by silicon under pressure of course and no oxygen etc. for decay to happen. It practically means that one would need to be under tons/hundreads of kilos of mud/clay for "quite some time" inorder to get petrified.
Enjoy the Silence